All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 060'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments
joshmosejoshmoseover 3 years ago
Wow.

Wow, well, I sorta expected something like that with the Queen, but not that in depth. And the staff to tree, well done.

Now as to what that "smell of Mike" was......

BigCoreySKRBigCoreySKRover 3 years ago

This made me happy. A good ending, no cliffhangers, and some happiness.

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Fantastic series

I had never thought about reading monster erotica, then I came across your home for horny monsters series and I now await every chapter.

That is in large part to the great writing, not just the subject matter, and I thank you for expanding my horizons to an additional genre. I have read your other great stories also and must now go back to waiting for the next chapter.

misternikmisternikover 3 years ago
Bravo!

Is...is Zel pregnant with Mike's baby?

Magnificent chapter, as always! Can't wait for the next book to start!

MedicBearMedicBearover 3 years ago

Nice to see that Mike still solves all his problems with his penis. I'd totally forgotten about the walking staff but damn that was a good twist. I'm also wondering what the mystery of Mike's magic in the greenhouse will turn out as... Could it be the return of Sweet Pea?

Keep up the awesome work Annabelle, created a lit account just so I could follow new chapters of HFHM as it comes out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A real gem

You have a delightful imagination, and what a wonderful end to this book.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking awesome

Dude, I am in awe of your ability. Your characters are all interesting and have these deep personal universes to them. There’s almost never just a straight up evil to fight, just layers of hurt and fear, making the solutions your characters come up with feel not just justified but intelligent. This entire universe has sucked me in from Chapter 1 and I’ve become a devout follower of your works. Keep on keeping on. I’ll be right here waiting with bells on my toes for the next little piece of your imagination you bless us with. 😇

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Amazing end to this book of the series!

Glad to have Amy and Cecelia home. I like that Mike doesn't like spiders, as I hope the next book will involve the arachnid creatures and bigfoot from your other story. With Amy back and the rats Mike should be able to go to the other properties. What will the next challenge for Mike be? What enemy will try to defeat him? What new friends will he meet to help his family? Will he realize Beth is his Oberon? So many more question, and so many more tales to tell. Thanks Annabelle for creating such a wonderful world of imagination, wonder, and erotica, and especially for sharing it here for those like myself that enjoy it so much.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Yeah

Still plenty of puzzle pieces scattered around, even on as wonderful a note as this book is closed with. Just fantastic. The house is such a tease. When he finally gets his own hands on her... ^.^

Really need to get to reading all the connected stories. Don't know what's held me back. Maybe just waiting for a rainy day to have a spot of sunshine to brighten it. Though the weather of the world has been plenty cloudy and storming.

There are questions I want to ask, but they seem like secrets I just need to wait to discover. One I don't mind writing out is more a statement; I do hope that the reunited mother and daughter find some peace. As nice as it would be to see them again, I wish they'd learn that there are other ways. Nicer ways. You teased us with that pendant for so long, there's almost no chance it won't crop up again, and I'm looking forward to it. I'd just like it if they weren't at odds anymore. Even if finishing up their story would mean a sendoff for our new favorite prankster. Though who knows. Plenty of crazy magic all over, whose to say power and free will couldn't make some allowances.

There I go, writing out all sorts of wild ideas. And here's me just reading the tags for the story. Love the first one, closure, so nice. As for the rest, all well and good... But! I sure am glad I kept my fingers still, because of course... of course you want us to ask about *that*. Well. I'll just wait and see, won't I....... AAAAHHHGGHHH!!! He asked her about it to her face though! So it can't be that! Its something else! AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Thank you for your story. Even as you frustrate me, I wouldn't have it any other way than what you are. Be well, and looking forward to Book 5, and all that comes after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I come to this site to masturbate. Simple truth. I don’t expect great writing, but I’m always happy when it comes along. But your stories are something else. This chapter was beautifully done, incredibly satisfying, and had me damn near tears more than once. You are truly a gifted author and I can’t wait to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply amazing...

I have been waiting for a new chapter and it really felt like forever... I really love your work and after reading this chapter i felt really happy... Thank you so much and God bless you...!!!

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 3 years ago

I love this series! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fae Queen

I knew the were gonna bang! I just knew it. It was inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The intricacy that you have developed in the plot and character development has captivated me through these last four books and your spin-offs and I can’t wat to see what you have in store for book five and beyond!

BamBammerBamBammerover 3 years ago

You're such a tease with Beth and Mike :)

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

I loved this story, lots of questions answered and the storytelling was superb! 5*s !

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 3 years ago

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spectacular

This chapter is unbelievably great you wove everything together so well and drew me in and backed me off and drew me in deeper and left me with a smile on my face, when I got to the end.

Thank you for continuing this epic story that I have read and reread over and over it has taught me things I have never though of before.

Please continue this when you can and please be safe.

Thanks Again for the spectacular story.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

I am so glad you plan more of these. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This whole series has been fantastic and that was a beautiful end to this part of it

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 3 years ago
Amazing

It was the perfect ending for a hard adventure. Well done will be waiting for the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an ending!

A real tease with that moment with Beth, but totally worth it!

Can't wait to see what comes in book 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Grandmaster writer.

You are simply just an amazing writer. Thank for all your hard work in keeping us entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing as always. I love how you can write a conclusion which feels exciting and open, without being a cliffhanger.

FbjsFbjsover 3 years ago

Hearing there's going to be more than book 5 is christmas (or sinterklaas) coming early this year!

Finally Mike figures out the cane. Curious for more Amemone now. Love Kisa's arc. So much to be going on now around the house, also now that Cecilia's back. Tink has to build a love shack just to get some private time now :D

Thanks for being our author <3

DavKriegDavKriegover 3 years ago

Yay!!!! Amymone is alive again!!!!

Thank you for saving the dryad.

Thank you for all the hard work. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please never stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing. Amazing.

devils3003devils3003over 3 years ago

Another amazing story. I love this series so much and can't wait til the next book comes out. You're amazing please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a wonderful moment of peace to end book 4. And you keep teasing us with Beth oh so exquisitively! Thank you!

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586over 3 years ago

#)$!"(*!$;(*$!+$!#+#(#

WTH that was an amazing end to this book. Not only is our Banshee back but so is our Dryad. And don't get me started on Mike finally defrosting the the Queen. I can't say it enough... please keep writing. Can't wait for the next book

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic.

The way you ended the story for the fourth book was absolutely wonderful. When you said in the story that Amymones heart core was a piece of wood. I went back to the beginning of the story and reread the chapters involving the mandragora sweet pea. I was always wondering since that part if the walking stick was the heart core. It only made seens because sweet pea knew her time was ending to give it to Mike. Any how five stars for another well done piece of work.

Messy112Messy112over 3 years ago
Like the ending

Fabulous.... quite a happy ending of book.

Bit worried about Mike and Beth situation when Sulyvahn get to stay....but in the end you have given me something to look in the future with pregnant Beth and children's.

Looking forward to your next book.

Hope to see you soon with many more books. Always be here to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I cant bear it.

I know and understand that you are building the tension between Beth and Mike to end it with a beautiful scene, but I am begging you to end it. Now that you have planted the seed that they could have babies in the near future the tension is sky fucking high.

I cant bear the tension anymore.

With lots of love

your fan

excessumexcessumover 3 years ago

Death came home, and the shadow pissed him off by incinerating his candy stash, so he got reaped."

Absolutely hilarious and a great end to this book. I'm curious about what the house has to say now that they can sudo talk. I am glad the shadow has finally gotten his just reward for being a completely evil asshat. Keep writing and we will all keep following this awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hm. so. zel is pregnant.

The pheromones/hormones and nausea gave it away.

This could be a problem.

Ayorinde99Ayorinde99over 3 years ago

Simply fantastic finish, your work keeps getting better

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 3 years ago

Annabelle, Of all the artists I’ve read on this site you, in my estimation, are the best. You have a truly dazzling imagination. I’ve enjoyed following you on this adventure of yours. And I must say, you write sex better than anyone. Each time is so original and entertaining. The sex scene with the Faery Queen was beyond imagination. If only one could have that in true life. Stay safe. Slainté.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work!

Really enjoyed this writing of yours. Superman was almost discontinued because he was basically God, then the writers invented kryptonite to give him a weakness. Does Mike have a weakness that isn't made up for by his magic "wand", or by his magic friends? I don't think being a good person gets to be your weakness when it's your strength, just like superman doesn't get to use kryptonite to be stronger and weaker at the same time.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
That was awesome!

Thank you for sharing all of these stories with us. I have loved them since you posted the first chapter. You have created such an exciting and creative setting for all your characters to live in. And like all great long stories the universe keeps expanding with new possibilities. I look forward to the next book. Happy holidays and thank you.

JackraidJackraidover 3 years ago

Yayyy!

Was counting days till it was published. Loved how this ended. Eagerly awaiting to see more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you. So much.

This is going to be a long and emotional comment, so please bear with me. On October 9th, after a seven year battle with various health issues, my wife of 15 years passed away. We were both relatively young (in out 40s) so though it wasn't a complete surprise, it still caught me off guard. After her passing, I have been wandering about my life like a zombie. I couldn't seem to elease my pain and grief, and I just couldn't make myself care about life anymore. I tried to do normal things in order to push my life back to normal. It wasn't working. Then I read this chapter. The scene with Emily gripped my heart like a vise, and I felt a pressure building in my chest. By the happy ending, tears were running down my face. And for the next hour I was on the floor sobbing and screaming out all the grief I had built up over the last nearly 2 months. It felt like lancing a boil. It was violent and ugly, but afterwards I felt...clean. Fresh. And empty in a way that was totally different than the emptiness I had been feeling.

So thank you. Very much. I am living proof that your extraordinary gift actually touches people in the heart.

Universe Bless you.

Mike (yeah I actually share the MCs name)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ohhhhhh, yeah!

That’s some goooooood smut, right there! AND we got a proper orgy! ONLY one penis in the pile, as it should be.

Too bad we didn’t get another Kisa/Tink threesome, but I’ll take the gorgeous harem orgy, any day.

ErocratErocratover 3 years ago

Who knew you could use zombies for magical pregnancy tests.

Thank you for sharing that and everything else. 5* again and again.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

FANTASTIC I loved it ,I always love reading your stories they keep me going . Please keep them coming . Can not weight till the next one. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Goddammit Mike and Beth please just fuck alreadyyy!

Seriously though I love Beth and do totally ship them. Lily and then Beth are my favorite of the Radley house women and thinking about it now it’s clearly because they’re the two with the most interiority, given that we get to experience scenes from their POV now and then. (Dana as well but I haven’t clicked with her as much, likely due to her lack of emotions, and Yuki but the scenes from her perspective were largely in villain mode and we’ve dropped out of her head since her redemption. Still getting to know Kisa and greatly enjoying that!)

Having such a huge cast of fascinating characters must be a real challenge to juggle as a writer and I applaud how you manage to keep the story feeling light on its feet. I’m so glad that Cecelia is home, I did really feel her absence and it felt like a true loss, not just because we saw Mike and others experiencing that loss, but because you wrote a character I enjoyed reading about and I myself missed her when she was gone. The soul swap magic is getting really exciting between the recent developments here and in Dead and Horny! That may be my favorite of your countless feats of world building ingenuity.

Ok I’m rambling now, that’s what happens when I bottle up my admiration. Thank you for your writing that has kept me and so many company through some tough stuff. Looking forward to whatever comes in book five! Personally I’m a huge cheerleader for some Mike and Beth action/romance getting a prime time slot in this book.

lanncerlanncerover 3 years ago

Lovely. Great chapter ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love your work Annabelle.

Can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy

Great story, great ending, Thank you

XacksonXacksonover 3 years ago

Boy won’t Amymone and Sarahgora be fuckin kissed when they learn how long that actually took to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Annabelle = Awesome

You spoil us. If I get 2 or 3 great chapters from an author, I'm quite happy. You? You're on Chapter 60 and still blowing my mind! Same with DaH and TLA. You put a LOT of effort into writing these wonderful stories and I thank you.

God bless your friend who encouraged you to put your thoughts on paper.

Thanks for entertaining us, especially during these hard times.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fae Queen = Miraculous Ladybug?

Absolutely amazing story, great job.

Thank you Annabelle!

I always wondered, how the Miraculous Ladybug does her repair trick with the flower petals.

Thanks for resolving that mystery to us :-)

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

Wow. Best chapter yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you again

Another great chapter, tying up loose ends in a very satisfying way.

Great plotting and characters, great fun, great sex, and yet an element of sadness or darkness to keep it real.

Well done, Annabelle. You're a gifted writer.

Keep going.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great now i have to wait again.

Did the fae queen just fuck her daughters lover?

5/5 Only thing i did not like about this one is that it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The tease

I cant handle it anymore. When will Beth and Mike finally take the plunge??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Congratulations

After reading list I noticed it's at the top of the 'top rated of all time' list. Well done! It's totally deserved and I can't wait for the next chapter.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 3 years ago

Writerannabelle is one of the most brightly shining lights of Literotica. I hope we may enjoy her stories for many years yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another awesome chapter.

Is the Greenhouse one of those other properties built by the Architect, that came to be joined with the House after its Caretaker was killed? It's always felt somewhat out of keeping with the rest of the House.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Yaaaay!!!

Amymone got her tree back. And best of all, Cecilia is back! Yaaaay!!!

Thanks for sharing your time with all of us, and thank you for the wonderful ending!

Kellymeg1Kellymeg1over 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Another wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I AM CRYING! I loved it sooooooo much! Thanks for the amazing story, can’t wait for what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Magnificent!

The group sex scene of the Fairy Queen with Mike and the girls... wow. It reminded me a bit of Sense 8 on Netflix and the scenes where all the cluster had sex mentally even when they were physically apart and not all having physical sex. If you haven’t watched it, I’d like to recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Merlin’s Beard!

WOW! Just WOW!

Such an amazing amount of emotion.

Annabelle, you are such a wonderful storyteller. I always look forward to your newest chapter arriving.

manhassomanhassoover 3 years ago

A glorious end for this chapter of your story. I really admire the intricacies of the plot, how your characters all fit in, and contribute to make the big picture legible and coherent. And above all, I like your story telling.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yayyyyy

longbotttomlongbotttomover 3 years ago

I love this so much. You're a great storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish

If I could give this story and you ten stars I would! Your that damn good!

Keep it up. Your one of the best story tellers on this site !

Werry7371Werry7371over 3 years ago

Asfhyvcvjjjnnlkjij

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WOW

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 3 years ago

Thank you so much for continuing to share your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Book5?

Please give us a Book 5. There are too many unsolved mysteries in the house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story!! Keep up the GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great chapter. I just finished reading and am teary eyed. Thank you for the story. I wish the happiness and kindness you give to others be returned to you 100 fold. Three cheers for Annabelle.

mharrisonmharrisonover 3 years ago

Excellent work - as always ;)

Man thanks for sharing all your creativity and the incredibly hard work in getting this story this far and still being incredibly enthralling.

Loving it !!!!

Really looking forward to the next book :)

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this. Can't wait for this story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horny Holidays!!

A great finish to a great book is quite the Christmas present. Literotica is a portmanteau of literature and erotica and your writing exemplifies the idea of erotic literature more than the majority of writers on here. What you give us is a work of erotic art.

xNightxSpawnxxNightxSpawnxover 3 years ago
Simply amazing! Helped me get through 2020!

This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read! In possibly one of the crappiest years (2020) I happened to stumble across this and started reading this during lockdown, and it quickly became one of my highlights of my day! I thought it was just gonna be another harem story, but is more than just smut or simple erotica. You have created a world of characters with such vivid emotions that rivals other modern classics. I would love for your works to get published so I could have them on my shelf and here you are distributing them for free! You're spoiling us. I look forward to all your future endeavors. I look forward to the inevitable Book 5!!!

Jcg54Jcg54over 3 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SO GOOOOOOOD!!! I was a little miffed at how the past couple chapters were going but the build up was so worth it. My God that was a beautiful way to wrap up that part of this story! Thank you thank you so much for sharing your vision

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

T_T PLEASE MIKE AND BETH !!!

DarthpimpDarthpimpover 3 years ago
Love it

What a way to end book 4. I love the way you write, and the fact that so often the sex seems like a natural extension of the story, as opposed to being shoehorned, in or the main focus. Thank you for writing this, and whatever your beliefs I hope you have a wonderful holiday period, and look forward to reading the next chapter at some point in the new year.

Vstar67Vstar67over 3 years ago
Can’t wait!

Love this series! Can’t wait for more, keep them coming! You are such a talented writer. A writer who can make a story so real that I can just put myself right there with the characters, with very little effort, is just the best! Thank you so much!

swordsman68swordsman68over 3 years ago

All I will say is Thank You for a beautiful story and looking forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for writing.

I started about a month back and just today caught up to this chapter. I thought it was a little light on the sexy stuff but I've always been a fantasy reader and thought this was better than most things I've read. Thank you for all the work and thought you put in. I'm going to remember to watch for the next chapter.

// Lonesomezem

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
On point

I take back all the impatient things I thought about the previous chapter. :)

Meow96Meow96over 3 years ago

Yes i gused his walking stick was the heart wood

sowerofashsowerofashover 3 years ago

Man I bet Beth is disappointed, she was THIS CLOSE to finally getting into Mike's pants

Lmao at Death's prank

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

Glad You started this series and it has evolved as such. Thanks for letting us readers know it will stay on Lit.Looking forward to Next, Greatest!

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

Wow... just... wow. You're one hell of a writer. I just finished reading the story in less than a week. Time well spent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Every time I read deaths lines I cant help but read it with the monotone and humor of Drax (Guardians of the Galaxy)

FseriesFseriesover 3 years ago

Really awesome and imaginative story. Enjoyed reading it and thank you. :)

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
Awesome finally for book four!

Wow, death's prank was just so awesome to watch unfold. And it amazes me every time how something from ages ago (literally book one this time), comes back as an important plot point.

And I am really looking forward for Mike and Beth getting it on finally in book five. Thank you for another awesome story arc!

Btw, I wonder if Mike mentioning spiders being on his "to-avoid-list" is a little hint to a potential crossover with a certain pair of that kind. Hmmm ... Here's hoping :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

Your seemingly limitless creativity never fails to astound me. I don’t have the words to express how much I’ve enjoyed your stories. Watching you grow your skills has been a delight, and I’ve loved every word. I’m very excited to see what you have in store next!

Graybear01Graybear01over 3 years ago
WoW!!!!!

WOW again. I know not very elegant. But there was so much to wrap my head around beautifully written beautifully depicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful words

Thank you for being you. You continue to grow into this amazing writer with every word of every chapter.

Falcon712Falcon712over 3 years ago

I...I...what... please say there is more!!! I have just binged the entire story for the past month and now I want to know if Beth and Mike hook up. If the society gets Sarah back. If Mike will ever solve the mystery of the house. Will Dana become human again. Is Zel pregnant with mikes kid.

Please tell me there is more

chucktastic75chucktastic75over 3 years ago

So excited to see where you take the story next. I do seem to remember a vial with a stopper and a rock??? I can hardly wait. Thank you so much for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AWESOME!

I have thoroughly enjoyed all 60 chapters. I binged all in 1 month! I came for the sex and got hooked. My wife knows I read sex stories but I had to tell her this is MORE than sex. I can’t wait to read more. Continue doing great work. I am going to create an account just to follow you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you annabelle for this masterpiece!

I'd love to see a comics version of it.

triplethreat7triplethreat7over 3 years ago

Amazing story obviously, great to see Amy back. But the Beth/Mike storyline is kind of dragging at this point, it's somehow worse than the Ross/Rachel stuff from Friends. Amazing world and characters otherwise.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...