All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 067'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 3 years ago
After reading confusion

So much happening that I am close to losing the thread, I can hardly keep up with who's what and what happened where.

It kinda feel like you are rushing towards some conclusion to the story or the enthusiasm got the better of you. But none the less a nice but head spinning chapter.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 3 years ago

I am Glad Mike now has a guy friend he can hang out with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know my home city of Leeds West Yorkshire England can be a bit of a pain, but a Devil!!! hahaha. I like it!!!!! :)

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123almost 3 years ago
Interesting turn of events

It's an interesting turn of events I'm looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story so far :D , thanks for the chapter, I gotta say though, in this particular chapter, you went too fast form suspense ambience to a chaotic full packed action scene, it was particularly difficult to follow, still an excellent chapter none the less, hope you continue with the good work.

PussyFeasterPussyFeasteralmost 3 years ago

All-time favorite series on Literotica, so impressive that the story has remained just as engaging as ever after this long! And totally want to see Tick Tock fuck Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Leeds? As in the Jersey Devil??

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 3 years ago

Many pieces, to draw together in another outstanding chapter. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A slime girl that looks like Countess Bethany? Fuck yeah! I really hope there's a threesome involving Mike, Bethany and the new slimy resident of the house in the near future. Naia might throw a water tantrum when she finds the new sister in her tub when the house is returned home, but she also might be delighted to share her water domain with the new addition to the family. Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see!

Also, I'm pretty sure Abella is wrestling with a sea serpent in the frozen lake, don't worry though, she'll kick its ass in no time in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

I love how the house team is like: "We've got to get Mike back here to get rid of tons of this crap. It really shouldn't exist." But Mike has always been completely underwater in all the crazy constantly happening around him, just trying to be a good polyhusband to his women. Even in the peaceful time lapses, he's doesn't want to borrow new problems and would far rather just take the time to breathe.

Nice to find a mate for play or otherwise for our lovely wizard still recovering from her prior ordeals. Looking forward to them meeting once Abella gets back/ found and this new problem gets dealt with. ~I don't mean to not be taking the various threats seriously, I'm just to the point where I'm too invested in most of these characters to be able to contemplate the Caretaker not finding a way to make things right. Considering all the power he's growing into, and all the allies he has. I just can't inflict the idea of true failure until after every resource and then some has been expended. Easier for me that way.

Thank you for your story. Looking forward to the next one. You and yours Be well.

rayironyrayironyalmost 3 years ago
You clearly have

altogether too much fun writing this stuff !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great......now I finished this chapter I will have to wait for the next one. As always, Love your character development. Looking forward to your next addition

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Four separate story threads - Abella alone and the Cabin menaced by the Jersey Devil, Radley House menaced by angels on a mission, and Murray's place trying to keep it all together while saving their home!

Gee willikers! I'm all on tenterhooks!

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Holy crap that was something love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story as always, but no sex with Mike? :(. It would be nice to have even little snippets of the story in which he gets to sneak off with one of the monster girls for some connection-time. I would have liked to see he and Dana try the ol' sex-recipe for calming down zombie-mania, even temporarily. Interesting new monster (I'm assuming it's a girl?) Ooze-thing. A shape-shifter? Some interesting possibilities there! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars every time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beth really doesn't care about her well being when trying to solve other people's problems, does she. She was losing blood faster than a burst water pipe but still didn't hesitate to try and contain the ooze overflowing from the vial since it could have potentially harmed other members of the house. It sometimes make me envy Mike for being close friends with a fearless woman that is so willing to sacrifice herself even for the safety of complete strangers.

alp2vaalp2vaalmost 3 years ago

Man, kudos to you for holding off on bringing a slime girl into the story for this long. Can't wait to see how that pans out!

TheAnarchTheAnarchalmost 3 years ago

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Aaaaaand I'm stuck again. I gotta just stay off here for a couple months so this can resolve it's short-term problems and give me more stuff to have to get over. xD so looking forward to the rest of this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When this story started, years ago, it was FUN. There was a sense of wonder and discovery. Over the years it's gotten progressively darker. Now it's all about the threat or bad guy of the month. It's dark and depressing. I realized that I no longer look forward to reading new chapters, and so I am quitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God I love this story so much. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And now we're getting a slime girl? Good show.

ErocratErocratalmost 3 years ago

Gotta agree with anon about the story not being much fun anymore... too much bad, not enough good. I'll probably hang on a bit longer, but I don't want to see only suffering for all those characters I grew fond of. I mean, how many of the good guys were hurt in this chapter? How many were happy, even if only momentarily? Just like real life, you say? Why do you think I'm here?

TychonTychonalmost 3 years ago

A slime girl and tha Jersy Devil... This Should be fun

P.s. I love when death kicks ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome action chapter! I didn't find it confusing to keep track of who was doing what....I would have liked to hear more of what was going through Velvet's mind after her sexy romp...does she know whether Mike knows he likely impregnated her? Will she talk to him about the fact that they'll likely have hatchlings? She was kind of quiet and just went to cleaning the kitchen? Loooove this sub plot!!! I hope Eulalie also gets "the need" and she and Velvet share Mike. More sexy scenes!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been unable to kill any spiders in my home since a few chapters ago .

🕷 🕷

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Less Arachne? Great start.

Phone got broken? Trope Hall of Fame.

Angry vault? Interesting.

The vial contents becoming a 'slime girl'? Confusing (but maybe cool).

Lily doing the math trick was good, inventive writing.

You crammed a lot into this chapter...to be honest, the complaints about no sex...I hardly even care about sex in this story anymore. The world-building and character interactions are far more compelling. (The whole rest of the site has sex for us fiends.)

Lily, Death and Tink are my favorite characters by far (with Bigfoot a new jolt of fun)...Beth, Mike, the Arachne, least favorites at this point.

Which is obviously weird, right?

Two of the first, MAIN characters have become some of the least fun, least exciting characters to read about.

Beth went from her superpower being intelligence to having 'magic' also, and kind of mimicking Mike in being less intelligent than we thought she/he would be and basically running around barely putting out fires, mostly with the help of their more adept superfriends.

Plus her having essentially her own starter harem.

Will you spin her off into her own house at some point? (Sure feels like it. You have so many characters that there are fewer chances for each to shine. Two houses with occassionally overlapping arcs would be much easier to write, and give space, at least for a while, for more growth. You're doing such a good job at world building you're running out of real estate, on many levels. A Beth House would be an exponentially better spin off than the Arachne were, and could last years, like the one that spawned it may. She's somehow, for all intents and purposes, a near-Caretaker already.)

Also...I don't really care if this is how they end up being written. They are Macguffan protagonists at that point...the reason for everybody else to exist, but not compelling on their own anymore.

Lastly, poor Abella.

The dichotomy of her having some of the most human emotions whilst being physically made of stone is an excellent character build.

Twisting her into a pretzel to make the Arachne all but heroes (gee whiz, aren't they swell after all?) was unfair...she was set up as a foil, obviously.

Her character deserves better.

This chapter did really redeem the story for me though.

SO much time was being spent on forced characters (Arachne) that the rest of the story felt very secondary. Now a storyline like Dana's seems to finally be reaching some sort of clarity, if not actual conclusion.

The Jersey Devil seems a compelling villain too.

Just my thoughts.

I'm a fan, but not a lemming.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Amazing stuff yet again :)

Continues to enthral and makes me wish you'd get chapters posted sooner - and yes i know it takes time to get it right and you certainly manage that :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the Anonymous poster of the recent comment starting with “Less Arachne? Great start.” :

You really could’ve just said “I’m not a fan of the Arachne character” instead of going into a bipolar/sarcastic spiel involving “forced characters”. The current arc is clearly about them as a focal point! What makes you think they are “forced”?

vk1970vk1970almost 3 years ago

I'm a bit torn on the issue of Cecilia vs Beth vs Velvet vs (Kisa/Tink) vs everyone else where Mike's polyamorous plotlines are heading. That's a discussion Mike needs to have with Lily and Titania. Then again I have to admit my own bias towards serial monogamy. It appears that those women have needs that exceed the rest of Mike's lovers. Their needs are motivations, and motivations drive plot. Cecilia, Velvet, Kisa and Tink are arguably the most heavily emotional and magically invested in Mike, but for the sake of the House and the Long Game, Beth and Mike could conceive a child who could actually win the Game described by Titania. Yes, I know this is fantasy, but priorities can be a source of conflict, which drives character and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't think of a single bread crumb, so this is just a shot in the dark but... Jersey Devil?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always, a true pleasure to read!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this series and look forward to a new episode every month. This one was a bit difficult to follow for me. I suppose I could refer back to the last chapter for clarification as to what’s going on, but in a serialized story like this It’d be good to give the reader some clues at least as to what has recently occurred. Also correct me if I’m wrong but there was no sex in this one? That’s OK once in a while. I really do like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love all the scenes with the Arachnees! I discovered you with "The Last of her Kind" a couple of years ago, and followed through every chapter you wrote since then. By far, my favorite characters are Lily, Cecilia, Ratu and Velvet! Dana’s close behind and I really want more scenes with our badass magician Lamia (Ratu)!

Every chapter is a bliss and an instant 5 stars on my end, and every time I finish the latest, I wish the next one would be up!

Thank you, Annabelle, for the great stories you bring us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank God for the ooze saving Beth's life when it did! Lily should have known better than to bring someone like Beth into that cursed basement, look what those things did to the poor woman's arm. At least tiktok did a better job defending her than the succubus did, I feel like Lily is losing her former formidable attitude along with her ability to put up a brutal fight and getting softer as the story progresses to be honest.

I hate it when lovable characters like Beth get put in unnecessarily dangerous situations and nearly die because of them.

Still, Gotta give Beth props for trying to save the day even as her life was gushing out of her sliced arm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome as always. I have no idea how you make every chapter fresh and original. You set an impeccable standard both in the storyline and writing. All hail you and your proof readers.

I agree with previous comment, please let Ratu out to spread her special brand of mayhem, also I'm curious what's happening in the deepest parts of the multidimensional greenhouse.

Strand

noahbudienoahbudiealmost 3 years ago

This story just gets better and better. Thank you.

dshadowsdshadowsalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. I just caught up, started from chapter one around two or three weeks ago and now I have to wait for new chapters. I know it's worth the wait. Keep up the good work you're an amazing writer!

MrCharonSrMrCharonSralmost 3 years ago

First of all, please fix Dana's issues.

This chapter took so many unexpected turns that my neck is sore. You certainly have a wonderful storytelling talent. Thank you for sharing this epic tale with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the Anon that didn't like the criticism from the other Anon starting with "Less Arachne? Great!"

We all get opinions.

That is yours.

We actually agree with them.

'We' is me and my four girlfriends, because we have loved this story since it came out here and have supported the author early on. We even have a book club type thing about it every new chapter.

That Anon is right though. Too much with the spider girls.

Not just because they are creepy.

Think of it logically...a lower body of a spider...all they legs, the giant whatever-you-call-a-spider-body. That isn't sexy to us.

We can picture it because there are examples in comic books (Madame Spider in Spiderman is one).

No thank you.

A little sarcastic, to be sure, but well written.

We would expect more of the same from Annabelle's readers and fans. (All five of us work in journalism, copyediting, teaching on the college or high school level, etc.)

To us, only a real dedicated fan would take that time to give exact criticisms.

Anybody can say they love it or hate it. No brain work there and possibly not the love of writing Annabelle (and probably that Anon) have.

We agree with her/his post in general, not only the spider stuff.

Fix Dana already. Our resident lesbian friend insists she would actually die before drinking jizz to live.

Beth and Mike were suppised to be together, have Caretaker babies, save the house! Now we kind of don't care. Beth is super Beth, more powerful than Mike, but went from being probably smarter to probably dumber.

We all know the running joke was that Mike sexed his way out of trouble, but the reality is a lot of times he came up with a plan (saving beloved Cecilia, one of OUR favorites, is a prime example).

Anybody that writes a lot, especially fiction, can see plot threads (if not always the ending) as they weave. None of my friends can watch a movie with anybody but us, because we talk the whole time about plot mechanisms. (I'll bet that Anon has the same problem.) So when they say 'forced', we understand it as the Arachne were/are being set up as 'more special' than the preceding characters. (Which TOTALLY seems true right now, doesn't it?) Even worse was that poor Abella (another favorite of ours) was set up as the fallguy for their 'redemption'. Obviously Annabelle has a thing for the Arachne, and hey, it's HER story, right? Doesn't mean we all have to like every aspect of it, or if we don't, we stop being fans.

Last thing, it was mentioned on another chapter too, getting the harem knocked up is a weirdly misogynistic trope in porn. A marking of territory thing that you can go ask any psychologist about. We presume Annabelle is honest about being female, so this aspect surprises us if it happens. It might be seen as 'empowering' to have a woman impregnated as a life-giver, but, um, it really just plays into male dominance of society fantasies. (Okay, failed to mention one is us is a shrink.) Huge turnoff whenever we read that stuff anywhere. Stop with Zel. Beth seems fine, but honestly we don't really care about that arc anymore. (Good idea by the Anon to have her get one of the other houses!)

We love Annabelle, but we hate shutting down well done criticism (even when we don't agree) for knee-jerk blind fanaticism.

She might not even read this, or care. She might hate us and the others that post anything but pure bliss.

We aren't leaving, like some. We are hoping the story changes a wee bit.

Signed,

The Merry Widows Club

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m seeing so much hate for the Arachne in the comments and it makes me sad. :( I love the Arachne. They’re wonderful and interesting and I think the intersection between spooky and sexy is very underrated and important! Please keep the Arachne girls around. Thanks for sharing this story annabelle! I been reading this story for like 3 years now and It never gets old. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Spider girls ARE sexy! I will die on this hill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the comments supporting the Arachne girls! Veeeeeery sexy and the idea that in reality they could rip their mate apart, but these ones are good and love Mike, is really hot (as is the sex). Velvet anyway seems to be hard-crushing on Mike. I hope Eulalie also gets the need to mate and Velvet shares Mike with her sister! All the monster girls seem pretty ok sharing Mike anyway. Please don't "diversify" and have Eulalie mate with the Minotaur or the male banshee guy or something...Mike is the main perspective-chaeacter for us readers.....love your work, Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Merry Widows Club,

Well thought out critique and I agree with many of your points, especially about blind fanaticism vs critical consumption of story. But you seem to be more of the type (the "shrink" give it away!!) That can't help but reduce pregnancy and having children to implicit male dominance and property. A couple of things with this (basically negative) interpretation. 1. Of course there is all kinds of psychological and Anthropological theory that speculates on the male co-opting of the female body to fulfill this end, but instead of automatically equating kids with male dominance, I suggest that that connection is instead made in HOW the pregnancy comes about. As the product of rape? Sure, absolutely. As the product of an unwanted marriage or other coercion? You bet. But having kids as the product of informed choice by both parties? The "male dominance" argument there smacks of man-bashing at that point. Those same anthropological theorists, for example, are also often quick to point out that it is commonly the females that choose which males are "privileged" enough to mate with them. The characters in this great story seem to be choosing Mike as much as he is choosing them, so please, enough with the pregnancy as sexist property "trope." 2. Some of the ladies at the mansion wanting kids would be a natural, sweet and interesting way to develop the plot threads you discuss in your critique. Really, if that is the way you see having kids, as automatically male-appropriation amd dominance, wouldn't that make all of us implicitly the products of some type of coerced violence? I feel sorry for the kids of parents who think this way of humanity and biology.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is curious though that their seems to be no mention of previous caretaker children? Assuming every caretaker stayed vital and firtal over the natural course of their lives what happens to the kids? Do they lose their memory once they leave the house. Also will we see new locations unlocked in areas that have been abandoned by humans?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another spectacular chapter! Bring on the mayhem!

Spiders are people too

Lenny20Lenny20almost 3 years ago

To be fair, I didn't pick up any of the clues about Leeds until last chapter. But glad to see a true demon appearing again, Oliver is gone for a long time and another one like him will certainly spice things up even more. And since we haven't heared of Amir and the society in a while, maybe they have a hand in all this as well?

Also glad to see that Abella is starting to overcome her struggles with Velvet, though I hope the change isn't too sudden. That would just ruine Abellas character development, I feel. Plus I think that keeping a little friction between them would cause an interessting dynamic.

I hope we get to see how Operation Eulalie takes shape next chapter. The beginning to that was super cool.

Btw, what the hell is with the Beth doppelganger made of goo? That was super wierd and out of nowhere ... but I thought the same three chapters ago of the apocalypse, and after the trial I was hooked. I hope it'll be like that with this one too.

Five stars, deserves nothing less. Great read!

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13almost 3 years ago

Great story as usual Annabelle. Please continue "your" tale however you see fit. I will love whatever you choose to write. If I don't I will just pass it off as the differences in us all, as I would any book or film that I watch.

To The Merry Widows:-

I applaud your passion, but just because we all don't write a diatribe here doesn't mean that we all don't see the crumbs and where they may lead.

On the subject of the Arachne girls; well that is just your interpretation. I think you let the cat out of the bag and let us know your feelings of spiders in general.

I don't see any point in discussing here you views on the pregnancy subject. Please see above in my second sentance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

thank you for spending the time to write this. It is the best book and the longest book I have ever read. Sent it to some friends and they love it too. Keep up the GREAT work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lily's math, so on brand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I may be to tired to remember but have we met Leeds before cause I don't recognize the name

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heroes are defined by the strength of the enemies they overcome.

Well, I hope that Mike is enough of a heroe!

Thanks annabelle!

justimdjustimdover 2 years ago

Man are we ever getting to the Beth and Mike hookup.. If not ugghhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, now i wish for a fuck between Beth and Tick Tock. Look what you ve made us wishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the person pretending to be a group of people calling him or herself "The Merry Widows Club", please stop projecting your political and other preferences onto this story and spewing them into the comments. It's totally fine to have preferences by the way, but if you are averse to the concept of pregnancy in erotic literature, just stop reading this and find a story that fits your personal preferences/agenda

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who are you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The merry widows club? My fucking ass!

It's probably some cock starved whore begging for attention and acting like he or she is superior to the rest of us here. Fucking hate people like those.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykalmost 2 years ago

Where to even begin. There’s so much and it’s all so good. You keep knocking it out of the park. The characters are just fantastic and you have me rooting for all of them.

Intrigued by Beth’s green doppelgänger. Really hope it’s something good(maybe caretaker related?). Worried it was Oliver at first. I’m loving her getting formal magic(like spells and shit as opposed to mikes more innate magic)

Also love the spider girls but especially velvet. With her description as being fuzzy I keep imagining her with a jumping spider type body, which is very cute(tho I can’t recall if that’s how she’s described at first). Curious if velvet will have children now and if they’ll be acceptable to let hatch. How will that effect mike. Plus Zel’s imminent child(which I’m betting is Mike’s).

Spooky_Electric84Spooky_Electric84almost 2 years ago

LMFAO

Like, I have watched a lot of vids or articles about crazy internet fandom, but man, to stumble upon a one on my own is wild.

The Merry Widows Club makes me think of that old penguinz copy pasta from yore. Like, some of that old school SJW Tumblr stuff. Like, it screams pure troll bait, but feels like it has the potential of just being an edgy teenager who thinks they are smarter than what they are and is scared their comment or opinion won't be taken seriously unless they announce a job title or college major.

It's hits all the right notes too.

- There is the gate keeping: "Only true fans would"

- look at us nerds we read comics, watch me say random less known character from one the most popular comics that everybody knows

- announcing job titles or college majors because that magically makes opinions facts

- awkward hate towards a female character because they either are or perceived to be getting more powerful than the male lead character, because all she was supposed to do is cook, clean, and make a baby or two.....

- oh ya, I'm a feminist, and you shouldn't have female characters get pregnant in erotic fiction, because that promotes the patriarchy, which is a huge surprise (like as HUGE as Mike's dick, teehee, only a true fan would get that joke) because a real female author would know that only bitches named Beth can get pregnant and have babies in porn stories.

- We still going to read though. A true fan wouldn't quit, and besides, how else will we know if Beth ever gets preggo or not?? Or see if Mike gets to finally save Yuki (OMG, she totally reminds me of Ahri from the multiplayer online battle arena videogame League of Legends), with his two heads (see how I use word weaving mechanisms, because I'm a teacher with a college level degree). so first he would use his the head with his brain to save her and then she'll jump on his second head (the one with the magical cum spray) and he'll make her super powerful, cause without him she can't get strong enough to kill those nasty spider (GROSS) girls (they ain't women like our dragon boss queen Quetzalli). But Yuki better not get pregnant. That's promoting the patriarchy. But Yuki only being strong because of Mike is not patriarchy. Because, unlike some possible liars out there, we are feminist lawyers and did my I mean our thesis on empowering women through the arms of a man.

- I mean, we'll still keep reading if you end up enslaving Yuki with pregnancy, because that's what real friends do.

Spooky_Electric84Spooky_Electric84almost 2 years ago

1. I definitely hope for some more Quetzalli cuddle sessions.

2. I think I am starting to crush super hard on Velvet. I thought initially it would of been her sister, but man, Velvet's unsureness where she can be completely anxious and emotional but then also be super confident, don't know. Excited to see where and how she grows.

One thing though, I wish we can get a little more flirting and foreplay before hitting home run.

Like, I think, given the context with Velvet, them going straight at it makes complete sense. But with Quetzalli, she had been pinning over for him a hot minute, and I kinda wished we could have seen them flirt more in the bed. Have her kinda make him work for it. She has been asking others for ways that humans interact and do things, figured maybe Dana or even Sophia would have convinced her to make Mike work for it. He's been eyeing her too that's for sure, and she's neat. I like the way she interacts with everyone.

Also, the way you described how they cuddled after is like, my favorite.

And when is Beth and Lily going to hook up?? Beth liking Monster dick, figured she would go crazy over Lily's tail. Like, Beth seems pretty straight, so besides Naia, Lily is probably the only other girl I see her hooking up with

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Old movie serials at the movie matienes !

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Leeds, breadcrumbs, not a scooby. Just along for the ride, great chapter.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Wow, from first introduction, Leeds has been a fantastically written "love to hate" villain.

Knowing full well we'll hate him even more in time.

Wild developments back at the house, I did not expect the horror elements, and applaud how well they were handled with real difficulty by our heroes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The one thing most special about Mike has been given to Beth. And, she is better at it then him. She was already a competent lawyer who had earned the respect of others, but now she is a more Magically Strong Caretaker in-waiting. I am getting the sense that Mike is going to get killed off in a book or two and Beth will take over. Beth is a great character and all, but Mike is the Heart of the story.

And, now we are getting to the part where the only way to save Dana is with straight sex. Look, I am straight guy in his 40's and conservative and maybe you wouldn't expect this from someone like me, so I hope it is more impactful being said for it's unexpected nature. Do Not put a women in a position where she has to choose her life+sanity over her self identity. Having the choice be there is a powerful dilemma and it is understandable as part of a character arc, but Harem stories often involve a trope of turning Lesbians into Bisexuals for that one perfect man. Dana deserves better because you have made her so believable.

RDFozzRDFozzover 1 year ago

I won’t feel good about Beth’s Doppler until we have some confirmation that she’s not some version of Oliver.

I’m guessing that, even without Leeds, Velvet’s eggs will make it more difficult to leave.

Shouldn’t Dana have realized her supply was less than it should have been?

And, one suspects an efficient assembly-line approach could save Dana from having to take her “medicine” directly from the source. I mean, if the “shots” approach works, then some dedicated assistance from Velvet and Abella should allow them to get an awful lot of fresh stuff out for her to drink immediately. Y’know, if that were the *only* crisis going on at the moment.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

Fucking Leeds. 🤬

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit disappointed Leeds didn't have a Yorkshire accent 4.7/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wouldn't make sense for Leeds to have a British accent as he is based off a creature from New Jersey. Now if he sounded like one of the guys from Jersey Shore that would be kind of funny.

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

For me, the next and previous links aren't showing up, but Dead and Horny and Last of Her Kind are showing up in the Similar Stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leeds reminds me of the shadow man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same here Nutster. I have to go to page one to remember what chapter I'm on then go to Annabella's link

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Awesome!

Still loving it!😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, this chapter has some very long comments!

Abella hasn't beiing deceived by Leed, even in her current emtional mix about Mike and Velvet.

Shadow forces are teaming to keep Beth from getting ready to The Judgement Day. A newventity show up.

Emery and Tiktok becomebth heros odbthe day.

And a logistic problem erise when a baby boom is approaching.

But many people comments show they keeo measuring this fantasy world as theybwere watching their belly buttons, Please grow!

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Who wanna take bets he also the one to tatle tale about Death...🤔

CoucyCoucy6 months ago

Eighty-two minus thirteen equals sixty-nine. :applause:

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

What can I say? Another gripping chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Only one story tag ?

I've really enjoyed the fun you've had with story tags.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

by far the best organized trap. Seperate, confuse and eliminate some of the mayor players, plus their protection and mobility. Great planned and executet while Mikey boy and sizequeen got played by their biggest weakness. Grand story and nothing less 5 stars appropiate. Thank you for publishing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

SIMILAR Stories