All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 072'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

Calm in Oregon, and terror at the House. Chaos as usual. Imagine if Mike learns healing energy with his magic. Or learns to talk with the House. And he still has yet to visit the other properties...

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Now I am wondering

What Jenny's game is, is she just faking being silly?.

I really hope so, cause otherwise they might loose the game.

Pincher73Pincher73over 2 years ago

I love how you make the story unfold as I read. I don’t care what direction you take, just keep the words flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story tag ever "double vaginal penetration with a tail"...

Keep up the good work, give up your day job and do this full time, come live with me and read me bedtime stories.

5*

MH

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

Another great chapter...... keep working on books....pls don't leave us hanging in the middle without any end to this tale. Loved that now you are revisiting previous monster's for sex scene and not just adding more to make it complicated to track them.

Wishing there to be many more books in this universe.

capslock90capslock90over 2 years ago

totaly worth the wait!! ive been reading this for a while and im totaly hooked by this. amazing work as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love watching Mike's magic grow!

I'm still crossing my fingers for him to grow a second dick the next time he fucks Cerberus.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Love it, you are doing great with this world ,more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job as always. I'm sorry I don't have the money to spare for Patreon, but your work is always something to look forward to

joshmosejoshmoseover 2 years ago

Playing risk "for the world" too fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. So many new mysteries. Innumerable questions, but I am enjoying the slow burn. It's fun just to watch the story unfold.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

I agree with Secret Bunny. Jenny is up to something. we all just have to wait (impatiently) and see where the battle will take us. 5 stars and a wish for a good life for all of you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have no idea how much joy your story brings to me. Every new chapter is a ray of sunshine.You are a great story teller.

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

Well done, another good chapter! Dang it, here I'm all ready for Mike to settle down with Velvet and Tink in the forest and leave Beth as a new house guardian and... Now I realize all the relationships are wonderful. Each unique, delightful, and it's own heart warming connection. Thanks for sharing! :-)

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 2 years ago

Your stories are the literary equivalent of dessert.

I look forward to seeing it arrive at the table. ( The notice of a new chapter being posted)

Consuming a great food. ( Reading the new chapter)

Wishing there was more. ( Finishing the chapter)

The elements are reaching a climax, in multiple ways, as the characters evolve. Everyone is contributing to the storyline. The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse are going to lose and they are going to be extremely unhappy.

Thank you for another awesome chapter. And as always, please fix Dana.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

So much continues to happen for him. I do love that someone was able to sit down and talk with him about who he is meant to be. The title of champions is a wonderful thing, and fitting. Some might think it unfair or unbalanced of the great game to pit Conqueror vs Curator, but I think that part of the point of it, isn't it? If no-one is allowed to know the rules, much less how to win, whose to say which path is right. You can only ever play the cards you're dealt... at least until you've played enough of the game to change the rules, like our dear sweet Jenny. Besides, I think that if Mike were to really look at it clearly, he would rather him and his be well than to play some sort of grand game. Let others seek out ultimate power if they wish, he'll just do his best to take care of his people. ~Just so long as he remembers to care for himself. He can't protect people when he's dead... Or at least, not in the same way.

Hoping to see some of our favorite triplet again soon, as busy as they are in general but also as concerned at recent events they'd be. I imagine they'd enjoy being thrown a bone, so to speak. ^.^

Interesting in a way that the Cabin and the Woods prefers fighters. I imagine she was quite pleased with her more recent trustees and mourns their passing in her own way as well.

Looking forward to the next installment. Thank you ever so much for the continuation of this wonderful story. You and yours Be well.

As a bit of a post note. Immortality is an interesting concept within this story. At the moment I'm mostly recalling an individual that our studious paramour managed a deal with, and how his soul was able to experience an eternity with them. Though they were immutable themselves, they were also not meant to be alone. And now... hmmm... there are 'old ways' in other stories that speak of the significance of dieing with respect to Magic. Well, color me utterly fascinated and endlessly tinkering with my own ideas. ~And though that bit of wording brings a breath of a sad sigh, I think I shall complete this message here.

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right now, the “greater good” is trying to kill me. To hell with the “greater good!”

-Hank Rearden

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Each installment is like getting a present you have been been so good and so patient for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whooooooo I am looking forward to Jenny putting the beatdown on some horseman motherfuckers.

arcamdiesarcamdiesover 2 years ago

Mike is now a Disney princess, I love it.

Greywulf1064Greywulf1064over 2 years ago

Abella is my favorite of them all!

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 2 years ago

This was fantastic as always. But in this chapter relished beauty. Loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still dont like what happened with Velvet. And Abella's question- asking if they were enough - painfully reminds me of that. Im not saying it shouldnt have happened. Im just saying he could have atleast sort of spoken abt it wit Abella, at least after he had sex with Velvet. And what is Velvet doing hiding an egg. Also cant wait to see how Mikes magic develops. ZS

WeaseldieselWeaseldieselover 2 years ago

Thank you so much Annabelle, you really are a fantastic author!

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Another wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best installment in a while! Loooved the tender scene between Mike and one of my faves, Abella. Too bad she didn't want him to come inside her! ;) The action sequences are great, but I think it's the more intimate moments between Mike and the girls that do more to advance their characters and that's why we all fell in love with this series! Hoping for more exploration of the mansion and greenhouse! I'm cheering for a little arachne girl who can excitedly yell, "daddy! Daddy!" When Mike comes.....

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 2 years ago

Brilliant storytelling. Can't wait for the next chapter.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 2 years ago

In reference to jpz007, I think one of the ideas in the series is that there is no one right way to be. While a Conquorer might sound stronger than a Curator, or a Caretaker, strength isn't what we might think it is. Mike has won his greatest victories, not with cunning or magic, but with the relationships he's built and his compassionate acceptance of others (though magic has certainly come into play). He puts his trust, not in himself, or in things, but those around him, and in return he's gained by accident what others haven't acheived by guile or force.

I think that might be part of the fantasy. For most people sex is the utmost expression of trust and vulnerability. What I crave is someone who accepts me totally, and that's what the people in the story (in the healthy relationships anyway) offer one another. The sex is just the performative aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. A woman who DIDN’T have Mike finish inside her. I honestly can’t remember if that’s happened in this series yet but it’s definitely not a common occurrence.

Very sweet moment between Abella and Mike though. Definitely looking for Jenny to go all “Puny God” on the horseman

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

That final part with Abella and Mike brought tears to my eyes, you are such a fantastic writer, thank you...5 stars!!!

CortavarCortavarover 2 years ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

I loved that chapter, as always. I also love your tags, it needs one more: "rats in mechs". I had called rats for the king, but I didn't foresee the mechs and that's a cool development!

I hope Jenny doesn't screw her team too much in that game, and I wonder how her toys will actually fight. So far she's been left alone by the horsepeople (Plague isn't really gendered) of the apocalypse, so it could be a nice surprise to watch them fight.

On the Oregon front, I'm glad Mike chose to accept the Nirumbi and all of the assorted reformed cryptids. I'm a bit worried about their lockdown though, as it's not that clear for me if it's Leeds' work or a side effect of the potential apocalypse. It could work in their favor if Leeds gets banished not to the real world, but to the Deep Nothing between worlds.

It's also very cool to learn more about the Game. I am now convinced that it will gain importance the further the series goes, and that the House and the Order are not the only players left. I still think a Council of vampires and werewolves would make a cool addition to the mix, but there are probably still more factions...

@BenByTheWay has offered a really insightful take on the nature of strength and relationships, and I fully agree with him.

As for Mike and Abella, it's always nice to have some alone, "normal" monster girl sex from time to time. I really enjoyed that scene and Mike's increased awareness of the forest. I really hope uncle Foot can train him to feel the land, I think it will help him with the other territories.

I wonder how the House got to win so many lands with its motto of protection. If each parcel across the globe used to be a Player, how come the House, a purely defensive Player, defeated them all? Did they have an aggressive leader at some point? Did they win against invaders and inherited their seats? There's a spin-off prequel (or a bunch of unrelated short stories) there that would be interesting, if Mike's tale ever stalls, dear Annabelle...

What do you think?

Best regards,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Will Mike figure out what's going on with his magic before it rages out of control?"

Wild Majik is the best Majik.

Paradiddle65Paradiddle65over 2 years ago

This Risk game against the horsemen is an incredible concept. I'd say it's worthy of it own script for a show or movie. So much potential for a unique story line and awesome visuals

Lenny20Lenny20over 2 years ago
It continues to amaze me ...

... that in the last 50 chapters (at least), there was not a single scene I thought of as filler or boring. Everything in this wonderful tales weaves into each other so nicely.

Plus, this time two of my favourites, Kisa and Abella, got a little more attention once again.

And how can a game of risk maybe turn out to be the best part of this book? Not because the rest is boring, but the concept of risk IRL (or something like that) is just so creative and awesome. I'm very curious how Jenny will turn that thing on it's head, once she's done with her mind games and being just a bit salty.

Btw, I really hope we get to see what's under that hazmat suite. That buzzing intruiges me ...

Fabulous chapter, as always deserving (at least) five perfect stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucking love you Annabelle! Always looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The risk game is an amazing idea, your ability to portray such a vivid and enticing battle is astounding, and i loved the scene with mike and abella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to how the game of risk turns out. Still not sure how Leeds thinks he can take this land by force? If the current guardian is anything like Naia they most likely distroy him if they don't like what they see in his soul. Got a good feeling he's going to be a victim of irony.

Thank you for this chapter

Good luck on the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm kind of surprised that Yuki and Ratu aren't making Mike fuck in a circle to contain all that power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so good,

seeing your writing improve from chapter one to this chapter, it inspires me.

I believe I can be a better writer.

I want to learn to write like you.

Much love from Nigeria

Schmercatz13044Schmercatz13044over 2 years ago

I have been sad to be catching up since I can’t read 2-3 chapters a day now haha. This story is amazing, thank you so much. I created my account just to star it and support you on here. My fiancée is always reading it over my shoulder but won’t read it herself haha thinking of buying your hardcopies because paper is always best :) you are an amazing writer and I am super excited to see what comes next. And jenny is one of my favorite characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do a story about a fairy girl that falls in love with and kidnaps a human dude or a sexy alien girl if this appeals to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Oh mon Dieu, Merde! Putain oui!" ~~~ “Oh my God, Shit! Fuck yes!”

Loved the French, keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is a decent story and i happen to like sifi and fantasy. i realize this is literotica but after 40 or so chapters i found myself scrolling through your descriptive sex scenes to get to the story, sorry just too much sex and the story is the true draw. would have liked to see how the story ends but chapter 72 is all there is here. JK

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Please take the negative comments with a pound of salt! You are a Beautiful storyteller!

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. The only negative for me is that the cast has grown so large that there is not enough time to focus on individuals. I'd kind of prefer to see most of them appear in their own related series instead of one massive one.

More spinoffs please! (Like the house acting as a central hub, while characters move to the different properties to have their own adventures)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the best story I have come across on this site. I would literally buy these books. I came to this site for the erotic and stayed for the story. You are amazing!!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

You taunt us with your story, everytime I think we'll get some resolution you add something else, some complexity again. It's just brilliant.

On page 2 you wrote to the following:-

"Oh, it's there. You just have to know where to look." He pointed at the Earth with his sword. "Man-made borders, dark zones to prevent spying. Way too many coffee shops. This planet is just a bundle of rage waiting to be let loose."

Beth looked away from War, only to find herself looking at Famine on his horse.

"He isn't wrong," Famine informed her. "You see, those in power will spend vast amounts of money to not only hold onto their wealth, but to convince you that the other peasants are the ones to blame for your lot in life. Despite all you have in common, they will whip you into a frenzy over your differences in the hopes that you take it out on each other instead of them."

I think these are your first comments on life as it is and politics. Think youve been reading some WifeWatchman stories 😂😂😂😂. Yes, there are too many coffee shops as well as too many mobile phone shops and, yes, politics is a dirty word. But I did laugh at those paragraphs, as well as others.

Mike seems to be getting stronger and better at controlling it. Hope he can sort Dana out? Wonder if she'll find the egg? And will Jenny ride to the rescue of the house? I suspect she's just toying with the game for the moment.

Once again, total brilliance and absolute mayhem surrounds our heroes. Wish I could score more than 5.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Everything we want in a chapter!

Dramatic story reveals with long-running implications, suspenseful havoc, and some more lively tender moments-not all of them even romantic.

Emery remains awesome, he could have been a one-note bumbling side character, but he's got real depth to him.

Still hoping for a side story someday of the entire Oregon family! <fingers crossed>

RDFozzRDFozzover 1 year ago

Not having read ahead, I’m not entirely sure Jenny is screwing around. Not putting more than one army in non-critical territories is a valid tactic, although it can lead to your opponents being able to turn in their cards sooner than you. Of course, that too can be a good strategy, as it shoots up the number of armies you’ll get when you turn in your cards.

Oh, and I forgot to note in my comment on the last chapter: as much as I love your writing, no one forces me to eat fruits and vegetables.

ImaGodkindaImaGodkindaover 1 year ago

This chapter is very satisfying for me. I wondered if Abella would be forgotten. I'm glad she got her time with Mike. I've been waiting for this for a while

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it when you have fun with the tags. I looked if there were more tories about "crushing rocks with cleavage" but unfortunately there weren't.

vron_skyvron_skyabout 1 year ago

Friends, tell me, all these repeated references to the Clue game, an incident that cannot be talked about - did I miss some chapter, or is it just such an author's technique?

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

@vron_sky: So far the Clue game is a noodle incident: hinted at, with little clues, but not yet fully explained. From the looks of it, Reggie and Jenny were playing clue when Jenny got a little out of control and ended up melting down the game board. Still, they do not talk about it, to avoid a version of a repeat performance.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would Mike get hearfire ability? If so, will Mike grow horns?

I love this blending with nature scene.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I see your “Throw Momma from the Train” reference and it was wonderful 🙂

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

Thanks so much, Annabelle. This series is incredible!

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Like I said before... where do I start...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

he ffed a dryad .while she was doing exactly this spring routineb…. so duh.

and Jenny is not screwing around. she is Queen of PsyOps

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Another great Chapter full of curveballs

Danson70Danson708 months ago

I don’t know if you will see this are read it

But

I would read this all day till the end and read it again

I have purchased the first two books

But how could I ever get you to sigh one

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

Jenny definitely has a plan. She is So gonna mess with them. And I have no idea what s going on with Mike but it's going to be big. And probably hard 😅.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

So good, yet so..... I'm really enjoying the hell out of your writing. It is the most that I have read and paid this much attention to in a while. It's almost like an addiction but I don't want to stop, ever!

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

I trust Jenny.

xtrail65xtrail653 months ago

I love the Earth magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...