All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 084'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Giant, Yuki (finally!), and even a little Christmas miracle there. Thank you for the chapter!

DivwayDivwayabout 2 years ago

Yet again some lovely twists and turns for Mike and the participants in this chapter. The introduction of Mrs. Claus was good. I hope the journey with her is just as invigorating and sexually intense as it can be. I do so hope when Beth finally gets to be able to mate and become Mikes partner in this. Cementing the houses future.

Haha ok I am leading here and that is naughty. Your writings I have found are captivating and keep me spell bound. Once I start the read I can't stop until its finished and I am waiting on the next one. Thanks Annabelle. I love your work.

Regards Divway and devoted reader of HFHM

nsscotnsscotabout 2 years ago
Thank you

For taking the time to write followed the caretaker from the start

DON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing, as always, Annabelle.

I just all alliterated all over myself.

Anyway, please tell me we get to see Mike and Yuki's first official moment together in the next chapter.

P.S. Your 'Gremlins' reference did not go unnoticed.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 2 years ago

I'm in love with Santa Lilly. Is she going to get her soul back as a Christmas Present?

badmintcatbadmintcatabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Time for another spin off / feeder series though. Maybe something about how Holly wasn't so innocent in the past?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dead and Horny, Book 2?!?!?!

Like that you're a tease, Annabelle, but don't be mean. ;P

alp2vaalp2vaabout 2 years ago

Sooooooooooooooooo does this mean we might get another Dana and Lily spin off regarding that Florida incident?

Also, loving the character development for both Lily and Yuki!

stochxstochxabout 2 years ago

Awesome story finally the kitsune is getting some action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't Wait

More

Please

!!!!!!!!!!!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

I don’t think it should be possible for each chapter to be better than the last, but who am I to judge Christmas magic. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great follow up to the ghost of Christmas past chapter. Looks like Mike has at least one solution for breaking krampu's hold on the ghosts. I do wonder if Jenny going join in on the ghost action.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you,

Returning reader.

FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy1958about 2 years ago

Oh man what a ride. Nothing like going back to the traditional "Mikes fucks and enemy into an ally". Teases a story about Lily and Dana in Florida. Showed Mike the literally emerging threat or Amir. That will be important down the rode. Couldn't ask more for Christmas.

Ramen4life1970Ramen4life1970about 2 years ago

Loved the, Death and Lily scene. The cookie bit was a good laugh. That was really awesome what you did with Nirumbi. We get to see some closure come of what happened. And now we also get a hint of Amir and what's going on with him. I might need to reread what happened. I thought he would have been in better shape than he was. Hopefully now that Mike company has found Mrs Claus things will start wrapping up soon.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Gremlins, deadpool, and a giant femdom... OH MY!!!!!

I've said it time and again that your writing and storytelling ability are IMHO beyond compare. I love the idea of Ryan Reynolds AS Mike Radley, and Having Deadpool mention HFHM in the next movie. He has the perfect personality for the character.

Loved the Gremlins reference and as a fan of Femdom this was truly a delight to read. Thanks for Sharing

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Fantastic !!!

Many thanks for sharing your work with us..... Very much appreciated.

CortavarCortavarabout 2 years ago

Hi Anabelle and everyone!

This story is the best! It keeps surprising us, and the character development is great! I loved the wink back at traditional Mike's methods for solving problems, and I'm really happy that he's about to get it on with the foxiest chick in his family/harem!

It's also nice to find the breadcrumbs for the next chapters or side stories. A summer plot of Dead and Horny? Love it! Amir getting back from the dead for round 2? Very interesting, maybe we'll finally get to see Chtulette!

Finally, I'm also quite happy that Eulalie and Sofia have managed to share their passion for tying up and being tied up. That side remark and smirk have not gone unnoticed, dear author!

Best regards,

Cortavar

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Another amazing. Chapter

Love the lily side story in how she is able to bring her own Christmas cheer

Would love to read the Florida trip as a side story or even a couple of chapters in maybe a future book

Mike is finally reaching his sexual limit between Christmas Present and Yuki was half expecting a 3way before the end but i get the feeling Ice Queen Yuki is melting both sexually and emotionally into Mike next chapter which would definitely be better for her and us the reader

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 years ago

Holy crap that was crazy , Mikes magic Dong does it again. I really loved the part about the Nurumbi coming to Yulaly ,Thay made my Nite .you have put so much into this life tale , thank you.

nedthebundlernedthebundlerabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy the side story of Death and Lily working together to fulfill Santa's obligation while he is being detained by the Krampus.

Another great chapter!

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 2 years ago

Damnit Annabelle, you had me binge-reading this whole journey with HFHM so now i am at the point i do need to wait for the next chapter(s)... christmas came late in april(pun intended😏) i love how your mind works in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really wasn't into the whole christmas thing and now i'm hooked.

Keep it cumming, pun intended, although the characters are so much more important than the sex.

Been reading your stories for years just can't get enough, thank you.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 2 years ago
Wonderful

And you had me snorting with laughter over Lily's and deaths adventures..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story!!! I'd still like to put in a vote to have future monster girls include a vampire gal that needs Mike's semen to survive instead of blood (ya I know that's kind of Dana's thing, but this could be different), a sexy mermaid(s) for the grenhouse's lakes, a valkyrie? I loooved how Yuki was more direct with Mike here and pushed him down! Hopefully we get to see a tender (and very erotic) moment between them next chapter!! 5 stars

XacksonXacksonabout 2 years ago

Thank fuck Mike knows someone isn’t dead but also holy fuck we are not done with the Christmas special and it’s been going on for MONTHS now. I can’t wait for the stories to all be said and done so that when you sell them I can buy the physical copies preferably hardback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wait, did we just yadda yadda over Beth's having been fucking Bigfoot?!?

(Sobs quietly)

Beth's sex scenes are the BEST and there should MORE of them, and steamier. 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been a fan of this series since the beginning and I've yet to comment my appreciation of this magical world you've created. You have truly created something special and I would like to thank you for sharing it with us.

I look forward to more of your increasingly captivating story in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AS USUAAL, YOU HVE GIVEN YOUR READERS A SEVEN STAR PERFORMANCE1trying to get to be one of your many thousand followers for me aint easy. CajunBear2005

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopabout 2 years ago

Great, I love it. Keep up the good work!

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeabout 2 years ago

A beautiful chapter! Can’t wait for the movie adaptation!

christi11christi11about 2 years ago

That was really good! And it looks like I got my wish for another Christmas story. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter.

Katainja23Katainja23about 2 years ago

Amazing as always! I just love Lily and Death together! And having Lily play Santa.... what a hoot!

I love that Eulalia has found someone who apreciates her ropework!

bhojobhojoabout 2 years ago

i betcha Deadpool would love to get down and dirty with a spidergirl too ! watch out Gwen !

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeabout 2 years ago

FINALLY! I've been waiting forever for Yuki and Mike, and it has been worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh dear god. That was G R E A T.! Love the idea of Canadian treasure Ryan Reynolds making this. He’d have to be death for me though. As for who plays Mike Radley, he’s a bit young right now but if The Adam project is any indication then Ryan’s new young clone Scobel Walker would make a great Mike Radley as Ryan would be too old by the time this gets green lit and made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And Blake Lively could play Lily. But no movie. This epic deserves a full 3 season run as a show on Netflix.

KizmaFyrthKizmaFyrthabout 2 years ago

Sake is spelled with an e, not an I. Just thought you should know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's honestly kind of infuriating that Lily decided to spare that abusive dumb whore of a step mother. The boy's life would have gotten back on track so much faster in the future if Lily had just made Janet cum and squirt so hard in her sleep that she ended up with pussy juice drenched panties before ripping out her entire evil soul out and swallowing it for all eternity. The bitch really deserved it if you ask me!

But i guess Lily has better judgement now after spending so much time with Mike and his friends. If cutting out the bad parts of Janet's soul makes her a better person and maybe even makes her befriend the boy's actual mother in the long run then i guess what Lily did was worth the trouble.

Damn, hanging out with the good guys really has made the demon princess go soft when dealing with bad people.

Still a great chapter tho.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Out of ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

tejingtejingabout 2 years ago

Lily pretending to be Santa was hilarious. It's so wrong, yet kinda awesome. She'll never admit it, but I think she loves it. Also good to see Yuki healing. And I look forward to a bit of exposition from Mrs. Claus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My hope for you is that you are a young healthy writer who will continue to completely enjoy and exercise your writing skills here for a many years to come. All creatures deserve love and respect..

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 2 years ago

I began your series a few days ago. And now here I am, at the end. An awesome ride - 5 stars all the way!!

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusabout 2 years ago

I share Mike interest in talk muscular women.

And I am happy beyond words that he and Yuki are filling booking up. Wonder we’ll see that scene play out next chapter, or if Mike will get any fire of ice powers.

After been up to date in this series in a while, and glad I finally caught up again.

Hider141Hider141about 2 years ago

Wow! I can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh god the only thing I would have remotely changed about the Christmas Present scene would be to make it longer because it was goddamn great.

princecharmingslprincecharmingslabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story telling... Captivating.

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnlabout 2 years ago

Still here and loving the story. Personally I am no big fan of requests about story ideas, but luckily you're the writer. 😄

Lenny20Lenny20almost 2 years ago
One of the best sex scenes

That was one of the best sex scenes in the entire story (so far). And Yuki also being present added just the right amount of commentary to it.

The Santa Lily part was just hillarious. But I wonder what it means that that task was almost made for her skills, maybe that it's part of the great game somehow? Who knows, I think so at least.

Also, really curious what role Mrs Claus plays in the fight against the Krampus, and why and how she is trapped through the elves.

Another chapter deserving at least 5 stars.

MarconMarconalmost 2 years ago

You do wonderful writing but not a fan of how its mixed with Xmas

t6greent6greenalmost 2 years ago

What an awesome roller coaster ride. So Sexy and so fun 🤩

john68utjohn68utalmost 2 years ago

No the scene outside the cabin did not make me cry!!

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

Sweet Annabelle,

I could never imagine your story as a movie. This is not because it is not warranty of a movie, but far surpasses anything that Hollywood could produce!

The screen riders would screw up the story, the Director and producer couldn’t hold a candle to what you have brought our imagination to and would only give a small candle lights compared to the roaring flame of your masterpieces!

How do I describe thee? let me count the ways.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

Lots if great stuff,

it was a small, almost throw-away comment that made me near fall out of my chair:

"Over the summer, she and Dana had gone down to Florida to take revenge for the death of their friend, but got caught up in something much bigger."

Upcoming side story? ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm so happy for Yuki; seeing her let go of the past and start to feel things again was wonderful. And Mike brushing off the guilt-tripping and being strong. He has grown so much. You do what really good writers do -- keep the plot moving with fantastic new inventions while also taking care of the long story arcs and developing the characters. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Death by snu snu

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"You're supposed to be Santa Claus, not Sandy--" Lily ducked out of the way as Death hurled a stone at her.

I'm gonna be laughing at that one for a while lol, BRILLIANTLY done and you've brought Lily into the whole spirit of tit that underlines the changes we've been seeing in her nature.

I'm also glad to see Yuki finally healing, maybe even helping Mike heal as while .. it occurs to me these little insights may help him better be there for those he loves …. I'm slowly catching up with the series and actually getting nervous about that; it's that well done, thank you for writing all of this and even still continuing to research, find and write more =)

Muadib89Muadib89over 1 year ago

While entertaining to read, the new Christmas theme doesn't have any suspense. After the realy emotionally mature last three chapters (the cabin in particular) this fells shallow. Hope you get back to more serious themes after this chapter.

stmklstmklover 1 year ago

Very well done. The christmas section came at a good time. Love how you handle both Tink and Deaths vocabulary. Keep up the good work. Hate that i'm finally running out of chapters. lol

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Some excellent characters here. Once again a great instalment.

Bob_The_DrifterBob_The_Drifterabout 1 year ago

The previous book was dark and intense. The cabin story arc with Velvet was incredible. I didn't like the angel part, even less the story about Velvet's sister and the cyclop. The previous books were really good, just the right balance between sweetness and danger (and a mote of horny monsters).

This story is just too sweet, without much thrill. I don't feel the impending doom on the house or his family.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

".. two-story house .." (Dana's parents') Noooo! A single missing 'e' turns a simple description into tragedy!!

Haven't commented on the very few typos I've spotted in 84 chapters of this, plus 18 of D&H - but this one struck me as a particularly terrible error for a storyteller to make. Self-defeating? Just sayin'.

Enjoying this story, in my two-storey house. (Is this a US/UK English thing?)

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Loved it!

Way to go, go, go! Absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Two Arthur C. Clarke references in the same scene. Awesome! At least, I hope there were two. :D

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The part where Lily feasted on that bitch Janet's soul was quite disappointing to me.

Like what the fuck Annabelle!

Lily didn't even touch her prey's cunt, anus, nipples or even mouth to make her cum! Just mind tricks.

That's boring.

Really thought Lily was gonna shape shift into Mike and use his big cock to make the sleeping Janet squeal and drench the sheets first to make her soul ripe for the taking.

Wash2015Wash201510 months ago

Working my way through my second read through. Still as good as I remember and definitely interesting seeing your writing style change and improve over the years (started good and gotten better).

Maybe I forgot and it will show up to remind me later, Sofia was hinted by Eualie that she was going to be "tied up" for Christmas, implying one of her domme/sub sessions which I thought she only trusted Mike for that. At the beginning of this book he was going to hook up with Beth before the time lock, so not available for an evening with Sofia.

So I was just wondering if that was just one of those small story glitches that happens. Maybe I just need to keep reading to find out. Please keep up the amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seeing Lily make a woman cum like a whore while she was knocked out made my cock so fucking hard Annabelle!

Really wish Lily had inserted her cock shaped tail deep inside that bitch's cunt and gouged it until she creamed on it tho, that would have made it way more sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would have been hilarious if Janet moaned wantonly as she was cummin before grunting and involuntary letting out a massive long fart after Lily finished sucking out most of her soul. A woman losing control of her bowels due to being on the verge of death makes sense after all.

This phat ass naughty mommy whore needed to be thoroughly humiliated before Lily left her and headed out.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot7 months ago

Well, that was different.... It was hard to tell who was the more dominant participant, the large, muscular Spirit, or the relatively smaller Wizard with a heaping portion of sex magic. In the overall battle, it appears Krampus may have gotten the short end of the stick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm at full mast because of what Lily did to Janet.

Who says revenge can't be sexy. That was so fuckin hot. Would have been better if Lily pulled out Janet's soul directly from her anus or pussy while she was in the middle of Cumming uncontrollably.

JodailyJodaily7 months ago

I've always believed Lily had a heart and soul, rusty though they may be. Mikey's restarting it. That's good to see, she deserves it. And bitch mom from hell got her comeuppance.

And I knew that Mike would fuck his Christmas present, lucky bastard. By luck or by fuck he just keeps carrying on. And I totally loved where Presents mom noticed she was all of the suddenly female. Hot! Time for you to broaden your horizons, Mike. Well, probably not. Would not want you to lose any of your readers Annabelle, and I'm afraid that might cause some to flee. Yuk yuk 😄. Five stars as always!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looking at the comments, I am wondering if the story was changed?

Specifically Lily and Janet part.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing story keep up the great work

Thank you for sharing

srv3135srv3135about 2 months ago

Yea Annabelle. You are beautiful and so talented. Thank you for

finally letting Mike and Yuki consumate. Now is Beth next soon?

Horny lawyer needs Mike's dick.

srv3135srv3135about 2 months ago

Lilly and Death saving Christmas what a laugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Missed opportunity for Lily to have some extra fun with that nasty bitch while she was sleeping if you ask me. You should have had Lily play, massage, pinch and suck on her big boobs, shove her tail all the way down that bitch's throat and asshole before transforming Lily's genitals to a big hard cock to mercilessly pound that stupid woman's cunt to orgasm again and again as tears roll down her cheeks and loud moans of lust come out of her mouth..............all of this as she's unable to wake up due to Lily's poison.

That whore deserved it after treating children like shit you know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...