Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 093

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know someone who is pretty good at it. We need our Caretaker." Christmas Present looked at Lily. "He and the others have to return to the North Pole right away. I can teleport to him, which will allow the three of you to come around the long way."

"Fudge no, I'm coming with you." She tugged at the hat out of habit. "I can teleport directly to him as well. That leaves Death to come the long way with Cerberus and the sleigh."

"Then it is settled." Death got into the sleigh and picked up the reins. "My dear ghost, would you kindly inform Dancer of this plan so that she may meet up with us on the way? I would not begrudge a proper guide."

"You've got it. We'll see you when you get there." Christmas Present tucked a lock of Lily's hair behind one of her horns. "See you later, alligator."

She vanished, leaving the scent of nutmeg in the air. Lily sucked it in through her nostrils, then glanced over at Death.

"See you at the North Pole," she told him.

"Yes, you will." He waited for Cerberus to transform back into a hellhound. "And Lily?"

"What?"

"Save some ass for me." When he turned to face her, the fire in his eyes threatened to escape his sockets. "For I intend to beat much ass this Christmas."

She nodded, then closed her eyes and took a shortcut through Hell to return to Mike's side. The fire and brimstone flared hot against her skin, and then she was standing in the ice and snow of...somewhere else. Mike was sitting outside of a cabin next to Holly, and he leapt to his feet in surprise.

"Lily!" He ran for her, and the moment his arms wrapped around her waist, the dam broke. Hot tears ran down her face as he clutched her tightly, her tail wrapping around his waist. When he finally let go, he used his thumbs to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"You're a sight for sore eyes," she whispered. "How long has it been for you?"

"Too long without you. Something happened, didn't it?"

The succubus nodded. "The Krampus is taking children to give to the giants as food. He's making some big moves, and we can't let him get away with it."

Mike nodded, then looked over at Holly. "It's time for this player to make some moves of his own. You ready for this?"

"No." The elf looked at Lily, then back at Mike. Her eyes were red around the edges as if she had been crying recently. "But it's okay, because we're all in it together. Right?"

"Right." Mike looked at Lily. "Now let's go kick some Krampus ass."

ā„ļøā„ļøā„ļø

If you've ever lost a child or a loved one to cancer (as I have), this chapter was written for you.

Once you've forgiven me, please leave me some stars and feel free to tell me to fuck off properly in the comments. You wouldn't be the first.

Until next time, dear readers. The battle for the North Pole is about to begin!

~Annabelle Hawthorne