All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 095'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written. Thank you

arcamdiesarcamdiesover 1 year ago

As always, a lovely read. I hope one day to hear a full cast reading of your books.

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashover 1 year ago

Well this was fun. For some reason I just wasn’t quite…connected with this climax of this book. Hmm. But I AM crazily emotionally invested in Yuki and Lily. Best characters of all time. I’m getting a soft spot for Kissa too.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

YES!!! What a wonderful chapter and a great way to bring all this together.

Thank you.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

I'm hoping we get to 'witness' some of the clean-up of the North Pole in the new book. Should be fun! Thank you, Annabelle, for another exciting chapter in the saga of the Home For Horny Monsters.

DMMWolfDMMWolfover 1 year ago

Imagining Santa still with a belly like a bowl of jelly.. but everything Else is as buff as a body builder while wearing his new brass knuckles lol

LoverbullLoverbullover 1 year ago

*HURLS GIANT BALL OF LOVE AND APPRECIATION AT WRITER*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that Holly becomes the new keeper of the North Pole.

KaypersKaypersover 1 year ago

I've been waiting every other week with baited breath (literally more devoted to this than any TV show at this point) to see what happens next and this was the perfect way to pull it all together! Can't wait to see Mike and Beth FINALLY have some (or a lot of) fun in the next one

Beetle2000Beetle2000over 1 year ago

It is always interesting to read many of your stories. The twist and turns are super, more ink to your pen. Godspeed

joshmosejoshmoseover 1 year ago

Wow, not the ending I was expecting, but quite fun. Thanks for sharing.

Nic2000Nic2000over 1 year ago

Awesome story! I am not sure what words to use to express how much I like this crazy, good crazy, crazy good story! I would rate it 10 out of 5 stars if I could!

Keep up the good work!

traskentraskenover 1 year ago

Great chapter! Did you time these releases to be in the holidays? If so, marvelous! If not, a great coincidence!

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

Just remember Annabelle, you still have 2 years before you can start on the house of mouse because their 70 years of ownership for at least Mickey kicks off in 2024.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful chapter and I seriously hope this isn't the last we see of Holly and Freja!

Also, taking bets on which of the ladies are pregnant: Tink, Lilly, Kisa? Who can say!

noahbudienoahbudieover 1 year ago

You can thank that greedy little rat in California and Florida for the extension of the polar express copyright. What used to be a 25 year span has been extended to 99 years because they want to hang on to Mickey forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ho Ho Ho a merry chapter to all

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

It always amazes me how you write your way out of the dire predicaments you create in your books. They always make sense in the story line even though totally separate from reality. I don’t know how you do it but it brings me great joy. Thank you. And if it’s not too soon, Merry Christmas

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Wow. Simply wow…Sometimes I wish I could be an observer in your Dreamscape to see your imagination at work, but the idea of being there when you have a nightmare is utterly terrifying! I love how you take a traditionally pure character like Santa and make him evil, but one like Tick Tock- who seems he should be pure evil in his natural form- is a good guy with a silly sense of humor. This whole chapter absolutely rocked and I’m crazy curious to see how some serious changes to certain characters (Yuki definitely) affect them going forward. I really do appreciate that you’ve chosen to keep sharing with us here . It’s very kind of you :)

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

Amazing as always and your ability to surprise us fantastic. Christmas cheer brass knuckles indeed.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 1 year ago
Spectacular

Amazing writing as always with a little bit of humor at the end of course looking forward to new chapters thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of these days Lit is going to give your stories the twenty-five stars that they deserve! Until then, your readers will just have their own star system. Let me know if twenty-five is not enough. The LADY waiting for Mike may be any one of his horny girls .I imagine that his son may be in the waiting line also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved it!! I can not wait to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great read. Thank you Annabelle

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Amazing stuff - love the way you come up with such great stories and how you manage to bring it all to life...

Many thanks for sharing with us all....

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 1 year ago

It was the Christmas Cheer comment that got the hard laugh from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great way to wrap this up. Can’t wait for the last chapter or the next book. I live for this series, and have reread it twice now waiting for new chapters. Strangely, I find more to like each time. Maybe I should reread it a third time? 5-stars..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love tink

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubover 1 year ago

CAUTION: Spoiler Alert! This review will give away some information about the story so don't read this if you haven't read the story.

I gave this story five stars because I truly enjoy Annabelle's writing and have loved the story arc so far, but I find I am in agreement with Burn_to_Ash on this chapter. The climax was a little anticlimactic to me, especially Death's participation. In Book 5, when Mike was fighting the Angel, Death was so worried about Mike that after Death was freed from War's talisman, he used his staff to send a wave of energy at the angel and sheared off some of the angel's wings. In this chapter, even though Death was supposedly way angrier at what the Krampus had planned for the children, and supposedly was going to whoop ass on the Krampus, when he finally showed up at the North pole, he let Tick Tock do all the fighting for him. In fact, Death was content to stand next to Mike and suck on a candy cane while Tick Tock was getting beaten by the Krampus. That whole scene didn't make sense to me. The whole chapter feels like Annabelle wasn't sure how to end the book so she asked other people for ideas and this was the best they could come up with. As I said at the beginning, I love Annabelle, I love this series, and I love all the characters that she has brought to life in her stories. I just don't think this chapter lived up to the quality of her previous work.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Santa Returns!!!

"Santa come back, open big can of whoop-ass!" to quote my Favorite monster girl. It would be great if the presents the Radley Family receive as a result of their 'help' in saving Christmas are memories!?! Say Kisa gets' some of her previous life and Mike some understanding of his past, others maybe happy memories that for whatever reason have fade, brought back to the fore. Even something for our zombie girl and Beth, as well as the nymphs, Gargoyle and everyone else too. I'm sure you have something fun and sexy planned to end the book with. Thanks (as always) for Sharing!

P.S. I agree with arcamdies I know you have a deal audio versions of HFHM but you should look into something like "Graphic Audio" it"s so much more dynamic than "Audible" or some other single voice actor reading your words.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

I loved it, like all your stories are great, so is Holly MRS Claus now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing!

How do you keep doing it?…..never mind, just keep doing it 👍🏻👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I chuckled at the brass knuckles, Christmas Cheer indeed! Now, thank you so much for such a wonderful story up till now, and for the promise of more to come! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That comment Lily made about the piece of soul growing. . . does that mean she's becoming more and more human? Could this mean she can finally be redeemed? LOVE THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrapped up quite well good job can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving it sooooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always looking forward to the next chapter. Really love your writing as it keeps you guessing and wanting more. Thank you.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 1 year ago
Another great chapter

And I was playing action music in my head during the fight scenes, it will be ever so interesting to see what comes next..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am looking forward to the last chapter in this current book. It impresses me to beyond and gone how inter-dimentional lore you have built your story weaves in and out of the narrative. A masterful yarn indeed.

Kudos a 1000 times over.

SR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This ia wow series 5star

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

IDEAS for alternatatives to POLAR EXPRESS Established in the early 1830s, the "West Chester Railroad". Built in the early 1880s, and the "Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad" began carrying passengers and freight between the Colorado towns of Durango and Silverton in 1882. would be possible organizations to ask for permission to use in the story both are amazing rides. THAT SAID I would go for the the "Cripple Creek & Victor Narrow Gauge Railroad" because it is a smaller and less known train line to nowhere and could be woven into the story very easily. I do love the story line and am fully invested in HFHM series. 5 stars as usual.

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 1 year ago

Fantastic.... Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was surprised about that the copyright on that too. Still great story. Thank you for all the twists and turns. I am a little curious if Emily left anything with Santa.

Sincerely,

Returning reader

john68utjohn68utover 1 year ago

Awesome just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the characters, but I find I'm starting to skim through the many, many increasingly confusing battle scenes searching for intimate, sexy trysts between Mike and the monster girls, but it's like there aren't any anymore.....so much for the erotica?

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

Pretty good! Christmas Ham? Mike's going to get a piece of Miss Piggy next?!?!?! Like always, thanks for sharing!

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 1 year ago

Keep up the great great stories love your work !

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Christmas cheer.

Had my dying with laughter

Tears from laughter and tears from sorrow.

Just caught up

What a wonderful emotional journey this has been

Can't wait to see what the silver light in Lily is all about

Be well and happy Halloween

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 1 year ago

Wonderful chapter!

I wonder what changes Holly made to the deal regarding the North Pole...? And what Mike got from her since she essentially inherited the power to claim Christmas from him.

My initial hypothesis is that he got the elves' power of belief, as ms Claus said, the belief of elves is different from that of humans in that unlike humans, they preserve their innocent faith.

So if Mike inherited that ability, that could be a huge boon since faith is a powerful source for divine magic. And it seems that the divine is going to play an even bigger role in the story to come. What with Ratu being a partly divine creature and Mike both emotionally and metaphysically bound to the (appearent) new 'Mistress of Christmas'.

ImplexaImplexaover 1 year ago

Thanks for another great chapter, so curious to see how it all ends up :)

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Lady, girl, woman, female, you write stories that entertain, titilate, whatever, i love them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol Christmas Cheer knuckle dusters

Love2lick8Love2lick8over 1 year ago

Love your writing. Discovered you a few months back. Now that I’m caught up … damn, now I have to wait ….

Thank you for sharing your gift. 💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder does Beth still live ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every writer puts themselves into a character and I’m guessing that you are Holly, Annabelle

~Spiny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome as always. I just hope Yuki, Lily & Tick Tock are "ok" ok. A few of my favorite characters. Keep at it. I have looked forward to every sentence since chapter 1, page 1 and I hope you have many, many more ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will say that I don't think that this was your best chapter, but that is more saying just how amazing you can be rather than disparaging this work. it still got 5 stars from me.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

Thank you for another great story! As for copyright on Polar Express... Well, thanks to deep-pocket companies like Disney, laws time limits have been extended time and time again so that they can wring every single copper piece from a bit of art. It is to the point where it should be called CopyWrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love Tink, but I find you seem to have almost the exact amount of her in any given story.

Yuki, same thing...maybe a little underused (until this story).

Lily...can use more of her...WAY more than Beth (anybody even remember her? Care if she returns? Yeah, me neither...and that is even KNOWING she is waiting someplace in 'time-lock' for Mike to finally get around to...yeah, still don't care anymore), Lily is a gift to a critical thinking reader (yes, some read porn). She often says the things we the reader are thinking, or would say if we were there (slight difference). A lot like how Doctor Who Companions are supposed to be, but more like Clara, not like Rose or Donna, who bumble along. (Although, inexplicably, fans love the dimwits and hated the smart ones.) I'm interested to see if you somehow 'redeem' her, more...give her back her humanity. To me, she is the real 'love story' of this all...and a redemption story too...(swoons)

Her and Death deserve a spin off WAY more than the spider women. (More full tales of their chimney antics...Say, Chimney Tales, for instance...would be a great starting point.) They are like an odd couple road movie.

Death...always a star, even without Lily.

It was odd...some called it 'anti-climactic' (and I can't exactly dispute that), but for me it was more a continuity issue when Death sat gnawing on a peppermint stick instead of even mentioning strategies to fight Krampus.

I kind of expected there to be a few more funny lines, then something like, "Well, I guess I should help after all..." and he DOES. Except...no? He makes a big pronouncement and unleashes...Tick-Tock? (Tick-Tock is a great sort of McGuffin-esque thing too, isn't he/she/it? whatever you need TT to be or do...and with no dialogue...presto, plot gap solved! Mildly annoying, but truly genius nonetheless.)

Kisa...eh...her backstory will be mildly interesting, and cat-girl stories are quite a thing on this site alone, but less of her isn't the end of my world. She is second tier to me.

Holly was a surprise in that (it seems) she is being set up to 'stay' at the North Pole and keep an eye on things. So like the Fey Queen or Zel, we don't have to see her too much more unless you need her. I think a lot of readers were believing/looking forward to her coming back to the House.

Overall, it seems that, though you've lost (so they say) a few readers, I'm positive you've more than made up for them.

I like how you used the 'time-lock' to both explain HOW Santa would get everything done, and also for this whole tale to take place away from the rest of the House.

I think I agree with the amount of battles, but not necessarily that more sex is needed in an even 'swap'. It does seem bizarre to NOT say "More sex!" on a porn site, but...yeah...not my issue. I do think the battles (though well-enough done) are kind of scene-chewing and a bit filler-ish in length at times.

I say this because...I LOVE your world building and lore use. I no longer care about Beth (I sadly think that was maybe the one mistake you made with a character, was waiting too long, then kind of 'broke' her as a character, though I suspect I understand why it might have happened) and her size-queening (let alone her own harem), I don't care too much about his kid (and not at all about that stupid egg)...I barely even feel bad anymore that you made the lezombie girl need jizz as food.

I REALLY want to know about the Game and the Architect and the full deal with the Houses.

I don't care if Emily is redeemed (she is fine as a villain), or Leeds escapes or not, or if Beth gets fully plugged by Headless and Bullboy and Bigfoot...

I want to know about the crazy Game.

I want Tink and Abella and Yuki and Zel and the Nymph(s) and the Banshee (and I guess Holly) to live happily ever after wherever they are supposed to (and please no more offspring, it is SO overdone in porn, especially harem porn), and I want to know what Mike is going to do with his House(s) and why it all happened.

I'm depending on you, dearest Annabelle, to give full explanation for the amazing world you've built. I'm normally terrified an author will screw up the ending, but with this...I feel you won't...that you just...CAN'T.

Thanks...

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

only thing I didn't like it wasn't long a nuff 'this was a heart warming tale I mean if this couldn't bring a tear to your eye 'well they can go and get scrooged this is a masterpiece.merry Christmas and God bless you for this yule time story from one out of many of your fans

Vocoder4Vocoder4over 1 year ago

I've been a fan of sexual magic for a long time and I how much fun this series has with the concept. I'm almost jealous of how well you write emotional moments, both good and bad, and how neatly everything comes together in the end. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, next book, and anything else you want to put out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great as always, with some insight into Mike's magic and the choices he can make with respect to how to channel it - interesting!

Thank you WriterAnnabelle for another great installment in this series - not enough sex for some but I am looking forward to the resolution of this story arc! I was tickled by Tink's reappearance and her fearless kicking of giantess ass... So many possibilities from here (once Christmas is back on track, which it seems will be swiftly accomplished thanks to Santa's infliction of Christmas Cheer on everyone) - Curious if you have a storyboard (story wall?) going with the possibilities....

Rock on, brave Writer! Thank you for sharing your imagination with us; I hope that your work is bringing you multiples of the enjoyment that you are giving to us!

Lenny20Lenny20over 1 year ago
Epic final fight

I really liked the final fight of this book. In my humble opinion it even topped the fight with Leads or the Shadow (although Amir still was the best for me). But the Kisa/giants/Tink plot was very cool and the epic battle against the Krampus was awesome too.

The only gripe I have about this chapter is after so long finally meeting Santa felt a little disappointing. Don't know why, but it wasn't at all like I imagined it would go. Still, the idea of Holly now being the master / caretaker of the North pole is a great solution, although I had hoped she would join the home. So I'll stick to hoping for plenty visits.

I say this often, but with that great of a fight I really with I could do more than five stars and a comment. Thanks for sharing that awesome story - again!

EsbanosEsbanosover 1 year ago

The book is finally over. I have read the story since way back when you published the first part. To be honest i was not a big fan of it. The big fight scenes with magic were very hard to grasp. There were too many enemies to keep track of, which is a trend that got much worse from the 4 horsemen story.

My advice is to keep it simple.

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

I'm not going to say this chapter was 'perfect' because perfection is subjective and all that, but, damn! That was perfect! And that final battle... it gave me the same feels as when all those portals started opening in Avengers: Endgame. Holly showing up singing 'All I Want For Christmas Is You"... chef's kiss. I will forever be baffled as to how you are so adept at creating unique, clearly defined characters... your plot and pacing... and the bucket loads of feels you're able to convey with your word crafting is nothing short of amazing. 5k stars #perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing could be more absolutely hilarious than krampus bitching about people giving a fuck about Christ on the day literally named after him. So you're not the spirit of Christmas, then, jackass, you're the spirit of festivus? Because the only reason Christmas is about Joy or peace on earth is Christ. It really emphasizes what an empty shell Krampus is without Saint Nicholas, the literal Christian saint, inside him. He's a retarded, dystopian, secularized Hallmark special with homicidal tendencies. It's a religious holiday. Suck it up, and get over it. And Saint Nicholas is one of those pesky religious people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God damn I binge Read this in a week and by far it is the best story in quite a long fucking time, 15 out of 10 can’t wait for more

caitiff1969caitiff1969over 1 year ago

If that last image of Santa interests you, there is a movie coming out called Violent Night, with David Harbour as Santa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the previous Anonymous, I hope you one day realize that Christmas, indeed all Christian holidays, were stolen from other religions. It doesn't have an original concept in its entire lexicon.

Half of it is Jewish traditions, given the man it venerates was a Jewish Rabbi and the religion started off as an odd Jewish cult following some nutjob who thought the rabbi had somehow come back from the dead.

The other half is a mish-mash of conquered people's religions whose worship practices were too heavily ingrained in the local populations and so were instead co-opted. For example, Decorating a pine tree and leaving presents under it? Part of the old Yule Tree practices, Celtic, predates Christianity by thousands of years. Even the date, which used to be the equinox until the Gregorians shifted the calendar around to a heliocentric model, was revered by Celtic. Roman tax-time, after all, was not in the dead of winter. Even St. Nicholas is just a copypaste of an earlier myth.

Heck, even the Krampus predates Christianity by several centuries at least, possibly far longer depending on how far back the oral traditions go. So it actually makes quite a bit of sense for him to object to being tied to some Jewish guy who lived and died centuries after his stories scared children to bed.

So climb down off your high-horse. The religion you idolize has been just as thoroughly corrupted as the holiday you complain about. Jesus would be rolling in his grave if he saw what the clergy that allegedly worship him are doing and the things people do in his name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, I got tricked by the title, and thought it was going to be something like the Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs manga with a little more eroticism. I've spent the last two weeks buried in this novel. Annabelle, your writing is fantastic. I'm invested in all the characters, protagonists and antagonists alike.

One small thing I'd like to mention from this chapter: near the end, Death tells Mike that he saw Santa outside heading towards the Northern Lights, then in a couple of paragraphs Santa's soul is caught in Mike's hands. Maybe I missed something, but I reread those few paragraphs several times, and I think a section where Mike catches Santa's soul might have been dropped in editing. I'd still like to read it.

Second was from a long time back.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great but got to move on.

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 1 year ago

Better happy ending ever. And women empowered to Santa boss. Nice touch

fiatguy1955fiatguy1955over 1 year ago

The penultimate book. When I started this series a week and a half ago, 96 books seemed like it would take me forever. It has been a wild ride and shortly I will join the ranks of fanboys willing you to crank out the stories we love at a faster pace. You enticed me to start, with the well written sex scenes, but you have kept me with the well planned plot. Take whatever time you need. I will be here for as long as you write this series. The wait time will give me time to check out your spinoff stories. I am looking forward to seeing where you go from here. Excelsior!

H

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to draw attention that for a lot of readers like myself, this type of action writing started to feel like a video game..... It takes me out of the magic. Diminishing even the most important battles. I like the balance in The Lord of the rings books..... Harry Potter....... The dragon reborn, etc...... When the action isn't overdone and long winded,, the twist and turns and Clay magic moments are so much more impactful. I really think a lot of your writing is really imaginative and fun..... But this is my main criticism. Thanks for reading it.....

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonabout 1 year ago

Just an FYI for everyone penultimate actually means 2nd to last. I happened upon this when I was going to use it in a story I am writing and just wanted to confirm the definition. I, too, thought it meant the ultimate ultimate but, to my surprise, it was actually almost the exact opposite.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So - 95 chapters in, and I have so far found the character Tink to be an excellent exemplar and role model for young people, especially females. I have found joy in her every appearance in this story - until this chapter, when she did something which definitely should not be emulated in the real world. So I find I must issue a Health & Safety warning - please DO NOT strike two hammer heads together (even though it does make a pleasant 'tink' sort of sound).

Quality hammers are made from hardened steel, so that they will retain their shape despite frequent impacts with softer materials such as nails. Striking one piece of hardened steel with another can cause one or other to shatter, resulting in splinters flying off like bullets - I know, I've experienced it (fortunately without injury).

On the other hand, should you encounter a hostile stone-based giantess, feel free to smite freely with hammers, preferably in the eye.

I'm very much enjoying this, 5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My opinion match fatguy1955 one. Please, asbI say on previous comments follw your own path, at your pace, we are enjiying to follow. you.

And thank to safety firts anonymous, it's a good advice.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As Below, so above.

I liked the Twist about the source of the corruption. I did not foresee it, though it was really true to reality.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Another epic end to another epic book.

JodailyJodaily5 months ago

Yahoo!!! Can of whoop ass delivered!! Yes! ✊🖕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...