All Comments on 'Home for the Holidays'

by cubscou88

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Very hot, made me want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A most welcome return

Loved it. Happy to see you publishing again. Looking forward to whatever is next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Very sexy. I loved it. I want more. I wonder how the rest of Christmas break will go and if they will continue to see each other. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAT A GREAT SEXY STORY!

Loved it! Loved their "accidental" meeting, their realization, and their lovemaking. Jerry has one sexy appearance --the thick black and grey chest hair, the cock and tubes, the sexy ass -- it all looks so enticing and delicious! and Jake is a sexy young man ready to service his high school crush. Write more please! They got to give each other sexy sloppy blow jobs, lots of naked kissing, and Jake kissing Jerry's sexy chest. Let them really enjoy each other! Anxious for them to shoot their loads of man cream into and onto each other!

barsvontrierbarsvontrierover 3 years ago
Great to have you back.

Huge fan of your work. The Master Swim Team is one of my most revisited stories on this site. Looking forward to whatever is next.

matandamatandaover 3 years ago

You just commented on my story the other day so I had to comment because I’ve been reading your stuff forever and couldn’t believe you favorited some of mine. Hot stuff and a big fan! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superbly written and very erotic

Texland1Texland1about 3 years ago

Second part sex all night long!!! I have done no sleep just sex all night.

LdudetteLdudettealmost 3 years ago

This is really well written, as well as hotttt. Great quality, my new fave author!

johngus22johngus22almost 3 years ago

Saw your comment on mine, and checked out your work. Realized you wrote one of my favorites as well, but I had forgotten to favorite it or comment. Just saying hello, keep up the great work! This coach reminds me of my own crushes way back growing up!

RopedBearRopedBear4 months ago

I read this long ago before I had an account to comment with. It was one of the first one's I favorited when joining up, as I've fantasized to riffs on this story many a time. Wish I had a coach like this growing up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercubscou88@cubscou88
Just a young bi guy looking to share some stories. Hope you like them. If you do like the stories (or even if you don't), please send comments through the feedback feature. I can't give a response the other way.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES