Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm OK and, yeah, we're OK. I'm sorry I freaked out."

"Don't be. That was a lot to get hit with. I'm really sorry you found out that way. Do you want to talk about it?"

"When I found out, I was hurt. I was really hurt. I felt like the people that I love most were excluding me and hiding it from me."

"I'm so sorry, sis. We didn't mean to make you feel excluded, or to really hide it from you. We wanted to break it to you, but the best idea we had was, 'Hey, sis! Guess who I've been fucking!', which didn't seem like a great choice. Can you forgive us?"

"There's nothing to forgive, sis. In fact, I have something to confess, too. I've had fantasies about you and Mom. The way you were both dressing and acting, I thought, well, I hoped that it was for me. I hoped that by dressing sexily, it might get you to make a move. That's part of why it hurt so much finding out that you and Mom were sleeping together. It meant my hopes that you'd want me were silly and it made me jealous."

"It's not silly to think that we'd want you. Ya know, if you're still interested, we could fool around some."

"Don't. You don't have to do that. I don't want to be a pity fuck."

"Pity fuck? Now you are being silly! Everyone who knows you knows that you have a great personality, a beautiful face, and a damn fine ass. And from what you showed us at Thanksgiving, I know you've got a fantastic pair of boobs and a gorgeous little pussy."

"I don't know. I've never been with anyone. I'm a bit nervous."

"It's OK, sis. We can go at your pace, no faster or farther than you're comfortable with."

Jennifer leaned forward to place a light kiss on her sister's warm, supple lips. Alice returned the kiss and it quickly became much more passionate. Jennifer's hands slid down Alice's back to grab her ass and pull their hips closer together. As the girls kissed, they grew more aroused, their breath quickening. Jennifer began fondling Alice's breasts through her shirt. When Alice started moaning, Jennifer moved her hand to slip it in Alice's shirt.

Alice placed her hand on Jennifer's wrist, "I don't think I'm quite ready for that, yet."

"OK, sis." Jennifer moved her hand back to fondle her sister's breast through her shirt. Emboldened, Alice brought her hands up to caress Jennifer's breasts, eliciting a moan, "Oh, god, that feels so wonderful, sis. I love having your hands on my body." The two sisters continued kissing and touching until it was time for their Mother to get home. This would be just between the sisters for now.

When Samantha came home, she gave both of her girls a kiss, then they sat down to enjoy the Chinese food she had picked up on the way home. Alice finally asked the question that her curiosity had been demanding, "What do you two do when you're, you know, together?"

"Are you sure you want to know, sis?"

"Yeah, I've been really curious about how you do it?"

"Well, Mom and I kiss a lot, and I've fingered her and licked her pussy. And she's done the same to me."

"And it feels good?"

"It feels amazing. Your sister is a remarkably skilled lover."

"It's not fair for me to keep you from something you seem to really enjoy. If you two want to have sex, it's OK with me."

"Thank you, baby."

"Yeah, thank you, sis. I know this isn't easy for you, so we'll try to be a little discrete."

That night, Jennifer and Samantha went to bed together for some fantastic reunion sex.

As Jennifer was going back to her room the next morning, Alice stopped her.

"Jenn, can we play some more?"

Jennifer responded by kissing her sister passionately. After a few minutes of very hot kissing, Alice paused to ask, "Can I see your breasts?"

"Of course, sis. Why don't you take my shirt off?"

With shaking hands, Alice lifted the shirt over Jennifer's head. She stood there, breathing heavily and staring at her sister's bare breasts.

"You can touch them if you want to, sis."

Alice took her sister's breasts in her hands, marveling that they were so soft, yet firm enough to stand proudly without support. Alice couldn't take her eyes off of her hands holding her sister's breasts.

"Do you want to kiss them?"

Alice nodded, then leaned over to suck, lick and gently bite her sister's nipples.

"Fuck, that feels so good, sis. Can I do the same for you?"

"Yes, I think I'd like that."

Alice leaned back to allow Jennifer to take her shirt off. Jennifer took a moment to appreciate the beauty of her sister's bare breasts before lavishing them with attention. Jennifer placed a circle of kisses around Alice's left nipple, then gave it a quick flick with her tongue. She repeated that on her sister's right nipple. Then Jennifer placed a circle of kisses around her sister's left nipple, but this time took it into her mouth to suck when the circle was completed. Once Alice's nipple was hard, Jennifer turned her attention to the other.

"Oh, god, sis! That feels so good!"

Emboldened by Alice's enthusiastic response, Jennifer slid her hand slowly up her sister's thigh to rub her pussy through her shorts. Alice put her hand on the back of Jennifer's head to pull her into her breast.

"Oh, fuck, I love this, sis! You can put your hand down my panties, you know, if you want to."

Jennifer smiled around her sister's nipple, then slide her hand up her stomach and back down to slip just the very tips of her fingers into Alice's panties, caressing her stomach, teasing her.

"Please don't tease me, sis."

"Don't tease you? What is it that you want me to do?"

"Please, please touch me down there."

"Oh my! Does my little sister want me to finger her tight little pussy?"

"Oh fuck, yes, please! I'm dying to feel you inside me!"

Jennifer slid her hand the rest of the way into her sister's panties, slipping her middle finger into Alice's pussy.

"You're so wet! Did having your adoring older sister suck your nipples make you horny?"

Alice could only nod; pleasure striking her temporarily mute. Jolts of electricity coursed through Alice's nerves as another person had the pleasure of exploring the warmth of her depths for the first time in her life. The fact that it was her sister penetrating her only served to heighten her pleasure, the taboo making it so much hotter. Jennifer pumped her finger into Alice with a rocking motion, the palm of her hand stroking Alice's clit with each thrust in and withdrawal.

Finally finding her voice, Alice yelled, "Oh fuck! That feels so good! You're going to make me cum, Jenn!"

"Yeah, let go and enjoy this. Cum for me. Cum for your sister. Cum all over my hand!"

"Uh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Alice let go, coating her sister's finger with her hot juices. Jennifer lifted her hand to her mouth and slowly licked her finger clean, savoring the sweet taste of her sister's nectar.

"Yummy! You taste delicious, sis"

"That was amazing, Jenn. I've never felt anything like that in my life! I'd like to try to make you feel as good. Can I play with your pussy?"

"Of course you can, sis! Would you like to see it, too?"

"Definitely! I'd love to see you naked!"

Jennifer stood up and started swaying her hips, emanating raw sexuality as she slowly slid her shorts down her hips. Just before her pussy lips would have been visible, she turned her back to her sister with an exaggerated motion, then let her shorts fall to the floor. Jennifer looked over her shoulder to smile at her sister. With a flourish, Jennifer turned back around and spread her feet, but hid her pussy with both hands. Jennifer slid her left hand up her body and sucked her index finger, before reaching down to pinch her left nipple. She then traced a line down her abdomen until her hand was back in place covering her pussy. Then she slid her right hand up her body, but offered her finger for Alice to suck. Jennifer walked to the bed and sat down, with her back against the headboard, then spread her legs lewdly. Then Jennifer slid her hands back up to tease her nipples, finally displaying her pussy for her sister's rapt gaze.

Alice crawled up the bed to lay between Jennifer's thighs, her face mere inches from her sister's pussy. Alice's breathing was heavy, as she stroked her sister's outer lips. It took Alice a few moments to come to terms with the fact that she was actually here, actually touching her gorgeous sister's pussy, actually seeing the juices dripping from that beautiful pussy. Jennifer didn't mind the delay at all; the gentle strokes and Alice's warm breath on her clit felt wonderful, heightening her arousal even further. Alice slipped a finger into her sister's warm core, feeling another woman's wetness for the first time.

"Oh, that feels nice. I love feeling you inside me."

As she grew more comfortable fingering her sister, Alice started pumping faster and faster, driving Jennifer ever-closer to climax.

"Oh, god, yes! Fuck me, sis! Now, rub my clit! Yeah, just like that! Oh fuck, you're making me cum!"

When Jennifer's pussy stopped pulsing, Alice pulled her finger out and stared at the juices coating it. Jennifer and Alice both bent forward to lick Alice's finger clean, their tongues dancing across the slippery digit. Jennifer slid down so that she was leaning against the headboard, her back propped up by pillows.

"Lean back against me, sis. I want to play with you some more."

Alice didn't hesitate to get between her sister's legs and lean back against her. She loved the warmth of her sister's body and her rock-hard nipples poking into her back, but the dampness of her Jennifer's pussy pressed against her ass meant she'd have to change shorts. A small price to pay for such pleasure. Jennifer lifted Alice's hair to place a kiss on the back of her neck, right at the hairline, then another right behind her jaw. Then Jennifer let her sister's hair go and just embraced her, while lightly kissing her neck, before sliding one hand up to play with her breasts, and slipping the other down her shorts to stroke her pussy. Jennifer slid her finger between Alice's wet pussy lips, before curling her finger to slip it deep inside. The position into which Jennifer had gotten her sister was perfect. Alice's neck and shoulders were exposed for the kind of kisses that curl a person's toes and Jennifer could explore the depths of her pussy and rub her clit with one hand, leaving the other free to explore the rest of her lithe body.

Jennifer fingered Alice vigorously, bringing her to a shuddering, screaming orgasm. She brought her cum-coated finger up to her lips and sensually sucked it clean.

"Oh my god, you taste delicious! Do you want to taste yourself?"

Alice nodded her head, yes. Jennifer slipped her hand back down into Alice's panties to get another dollop of her sister's delicious nectar. Jennifer brought her finger up to Alice's lips. At first, Alice tentatively licked her juices from Jennifer's finger, but after her first taste, she took the offered finger into her mouth, sucking eagerly.

The girls lay in bed like that for a while, savoring the intimacy of the moment. Jennifer held Alice close, stroking her hair, lovingly caressing her body. Alice mumbled contentedly, "I love you sis. I really enjoy the time we spend together like this."

"Me too, sis. We'd better get up soon, though. We've got a lot to do before Mom gets home."

By the time Samantha got home from work, the girls had the house cleaned up and dinner ready. The ladies all sat down for dinner.

"This looks delicious, girls! Thank you for making dinner. Did you have a good day?"

"Oh yeah, it's been a fantastic day!"

"Good. I was afraid there may have been lingering awkwardness after Thanksgiving."

"No, Mom. If anything, I'd say it's brought us closer together than ever before."

"I want you girls to know that I really do appreciate everything you've done. I don't know how I would stay on top of things during the holiday season without your help."

The next morning, Jennifer expected a visit from her sister, so she didn't bother getting dressed. Sure enough, a few minutes after Samantha left for work, Alice entered her Mother's room to find Jennifer waiting for her naked on the bed.

"Good morning, sis. I was hoping you'd want to play some more."

"Good morning, Jenn. The other day, you said that you, um, you licked Mom's, um, Mom's pussy. Would you do that to, um, to me?"

"I would love to lick your pretty little pussy. Come over here, so we can get those clothes off of you."

Jennifer sat up as Alice crossed the room to her, throwing all the sex appeal she could muster into her stride. When Alice got to her, Jennifer slowly pulled her sister's t-shirt up, leaving a trail of kisses up her abdomen. When the shirt reached the bottom of Alice's breasts, Jennifer paused and used her thumbs to tease her sister's nipples before continuing to lift the t-shirt. Jennifer paused again to kiss and lick Alice's nipples until they were hard enough to cut glass, then finished peeling her t-shirt off.

Jennifer hooked her thumbs in the waistband of Alice's shorts, and pulled them down in one smooth move. "So pretty. You look good enough to eat, sis." Jennifer winked at her sister, then patted the bed. "Lay down here and spread your legs for me."

Alice laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Jennifer gathered pillows to prop Alice's head and shoulders up. "I want you to be able to see how much I enjoy what I'm about to do to you, sis." Jennifer crawled between Alice's spread thighs and kissed the top of her foot, her ankle, her calf, working her way slowly up towards her sister's pussy. Alice was trembling with excitement by the time Jennifer reached the top of her thighs, but was frustrated when her sister paused, her face close enough for Alice to feel her every breath on her clit. In the breathiest whisper she could muster, Jennifer said, "You know, I've wanted to eat this pussy ever since you showed it off for us on Thanksgiving." Jennifer moved down to Alice's other foot to repeat her teasing ascent. Reaching the apex of her sister's thighs, Jennifer decided that the time for self-restraint was over.

Jennifer licked her sister's pussy feverishly, almost as if she was afraid it would disappear. Once Alice's nectar was flowing freely, Jennifer coated her thumb and index finger with it and began stroking her clit.

"Oh my god, Jenn! That feels amazing! I never dreamed anything could feel as good as your tongue in my pussy! You're going to make me cum!"

"Cum on my face, sis! Give me your delicious nectar."

Alice's orgasm overwhelmed her. Her toes curled, she grabbed double handfuls of bed spread, her back arched severely and she filled her sister's mouth with cum. Jennifer looked up at Alice from between her thighs and made a show of licking her lips, sensuously. Jennifer smiled broadly up at her sister, her cheeks and chin still glistening. "Thank you, sis. That was delicious!"

"Oh, believe me, the pleasure was definitely mine! I'd really like to taste you. Can I do that to you?"

"I would fucking love that! The only issue is that I'm dying to taste your sweet pussy again. How about I lay down and you sit on my face, then we can eat each other's pussies at the same time?"

"I like the sound of that!"

The girls traded places, leaving Jennifer on her back and Alice with her knees on either side of Jennifer's head. With her ankles holding Jennifer's shoulders down, Alice kept her dripping pussy tantalizingly close, but just out of reach of her sister's questing tongue. Alice wanted to give her full and undivided attention to her first taste of her sister. As she took long, slow licks of Jennifer's slit, Alice's pussy dripped onto her sister's mouth, the drops of honey whetting Jennifer's appetite, rather than sating it. Unable to deny her cravings any longer, Jennifer reached up to grab Alice's hips, pulling them down to her face, allowing her to feast again on her sister's delicious pussy.

"Damn, Jenn, you taste amazing! I could gladly eat this pussy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!"

"And I'd gladly let you! Are you sure this is your first time eating pussy? You're doing wonderfully! If you keep this up, you're going to make me cum like crazy!"

"Yes, please do! I want you to cum all over my face!"

Jennifer and Alice brought each other to several more orgasms before Alice turned around to collapse in Jennifer's arms, both of them temporarily spent. Cuddling and basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking, Jennifer brought up the point that they had been avoiding.

"We need to let Mom know. It's up to you if you want to invite her to join us, but we can't keep this a secret from her. It wouldn't be fair."

"I'd like to include her, but I'm afraid she'd say no. Afraid that she wouldn't want to love me in that way."

"Sis, I'm pretty sure that if you walked up to her and said, 'Mommy, will you fuck me?' she'd have you naked as the day you were born, with a finger inside you and your clit in her mouth before you could blink. I think I have a sexier idea, though. We should let her catch us together, then ask her to join. Mom's a bit of a voyeur, so she'll probably want to watch for a while before she joins in, but she will eventually."

That evening at dinner, Jennifer suggested a fun idea. "Hey, Mom, how about I pick out your clothes for tomorrow?"

"Well, I guess. But remember, I have to maintain at least a veneer of professionalism."

"So that's a no to the crotchless shorts and 'Walking Sex Toy' t-shirt?"

"That's absolutely a no to crotchless shorts and 'Walking Sex Toy' t-shirt. Save those for the weekend."

"Well, I guess I can come up with something else. If I must."

The next morning, Samantha found that Jennifer did a great job putting together an outfit. There was a royal blue bra, thong and garter belt, a cornflower blue button-up shirt and stockings and a charcoal gray pleated skirt that reached almost to her knees. Samantha was happy with the outfit, but would spend most of the day wondering why Jennifer wanted to put it together. Her daughter rarely did things without some purpose.

When Samantha left for work, the girls put their plan into action. Jennifer and Alice spent most of the day kissing, flashing each other, groping each other, anything and everything that they could do to make sure they were as horny as possible all day.

The sound of the garage door opening was the signal that teasing time was ending and the time for pleasing was coming. Jennifer and Alice undressed each other, throwing what little clothing they had been wearing onto the ground. When Samantha walked through the door separating the garage and house, she heard a distant moaning. Following the sound, she rounded the corner into the living room to find her daughters on the sofa in a hot 69.

With her fists on her hips, feigning anger, Samantha exclaimed, "Young ladies! What is the meaning of this?!"

Jennifer pulled herself away from her sister's pussy to say, "I'm sorry, Mommy. My little sister's just so fucking sexy that I got too horny to control myself!"

Samantha bit her lower lip and said, "I can certainly understand that. You're both incredibly sexy."

"You're very sexy yourself, Mommy. Do you want to join us?"

"I'd love to. If it's OK with you two, though, I'd like to watch my gorgeous daughters play with each other for a while first."

As Jennifer went back to noisily lapping at her sister, Samantha slouched in a chair opposite the sofa and flipped her skirt up. Suddenly, Jennifer's purpose for choosing this outfit made sense! If Samantha did a strip tease for her daughters, which she was certain was something that Jennifer was hoping for, the myriad buttons would add more tease. The skirt was loose so that Samantha could flip it up to more easily play with herself while watching her daughters' incestuous play.