Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha slid her thong to the side and stroked her pussy while her daughters ate each other out. Alice was nervous having sex in front of her Mother, causing her to be less vocal. Jennifer more than made up for Alice's restraint, loving having an audience to watch her fucking again. Having spent all day in a state of extreme arousal, it didn't take long for Alice to bring Jennifer to orgasm.

"Holy fuck! Alice's tongue feels so good in my pussy! Are you watching, Mommy? My little sister's making me cum!"

"Please stop talking and get back to licking me, Jenn! I'm so close to cumming!"

Jennifer happily went back to devouring her sister's pussy, bringing her to the first of many orgasms for the day. When Alice stopped twitching, she turned around so that she was laying with her back against Jennifer's chest. Jennifer embraced her sister, lightly stroking her hair with one hand and her stomach with the other and said, "Mommy, you've got to try Alice. Her tongue feels so amazing and her pussy is as sweet as candy! First, though, don't you think you're wearing too many clothes?"

Samantha slipped her thong back over to cover herself, then stood up and started swaying her hips sensuously. She ran her hands down the front of her legs to her ankles, then back up the sides of her legs. When she reached the hem of her skirt, she took hold of it and continued running her hands up her sides, slowly raising her skirt. When Samantha had raised her skirt high enough to reveal her thong, Jennifer started stroking Alice's pussy again and whispered in her ear, "Look how sexy Mommy is. I bet you're just dying to fuck her, to taste her, to feel her amazing tongue on your pussy. I know I am. She's so fucking good at eating pussy and she tastes amazing."

When Samantha's hands reached her shoulders, she let go of her skirt, allowing it to fall back to cover her. Samantha traced her collarbones to the center of her chest, then down between her breasts, across her stomach and to the bottom of her shirt. Slowly she unbuttoned the shirt from the bottom up. Slipping the shirt from her shoulders revealed a bra that did a better job of presenting Samantha's breasts than it did of hiding them.

Samantha unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Standing there in her bra, thong, garter & stockings, Samantha looked like sex personified. Samantha reached up and unclasped her bra, slipping it off her shoulders and letting it join her skirt on the floor. She briefly kneaded her breasts before sliding a hand down her stomach and into the waistband of her thong to stroke her clit.

Jennifer fingered her sister more energetically, as they watched their mother play with herself. Alice was getting lost in the experience; growing more vocal and moaning more loudly.

"Are you having fun, baby girl? Watching your Mommy strip and play with herself while your sister fingers you?"

"Oh, god, yes, Mommy! You're so sexy and it feels so good to have Jenn's finger inside me."

"Good, because I want to watch your big sister make you cum again. Would it help if Mommy took her panties off so you can see my pussy while I play with myself?"

"Oh, yeah, that'd be so fucking hot!"

Samantha turned her back to her daughters and planted her feet a little over shoulder-width apart. Bending at the waist, she pulled her panties down, giving Jennifer and Alice a nice, unobstructed view of her dripping pussy. Looking back over her shoulder, she said, "Look how wet you've made your Mommy." Samantha turned back around to face her daughters and slipped two fingers of one hand into herself and used the other hand to stroke her clit.

"Oh fuck, Mommy! Jenn's making me cum again! Oh, it feels so wonderful!"

When Alice calmed down a bit, Jennifer murmured into her ear, "Look how wet Mommy is. I bet she'd love for you to eat her out."

"Can I, Mommy? Can I eat your pussy?"

"I would love that, dear, but I don't want your sister to be left out. How about I lie down on the rug and Jennifer can sit on my face while you eat me."

Both girls agreed that that sounded wonderful, and soon everyone was in position. Jennifer had the best seat in the house. From her position, she could play with Samantha's beautiful breasts, while watching her sister as she tasted their Mother's pussy for the first time. As a bonus, her Mother was eating her out at the same time!

When Samantha climaxed, Jennifer pulled Alice up to kiss her, delighting in the taste of her Mother's cum on her sister's lips. The services of her Mother's fantastically talented tongue soon had Jennifer cumming on Samantha's face.

Once she had caught her breath, Jennifer said, "Let's trade places, sis. Mom still hasn't had the pleasure of tasting your sweet little pussy." As Jennifer settled in to savor her Mother's delicious pussy, Alice lowered herself onto Samantha's eagerly waiting mouth.

Jennifer, Alice and Samantha spent the evening licking and playing with each other until they were all exhausted. Jennifer suggested, "Hey, we should designate the house a clothes-free zone! If it's only us here, we don't wear anything!"

Samantha responded, "But dear, lingerie can be sexier than nudity. Let's say the only clothing that's allowed is clothing intended to tease or titillate."

Jennifer agreed, "Yeah, I like that!"

The next few days were a blur of unending lust, until finally Christmas morning arrived. Alice opened her present from Samantha first to find a large, but not enormous, strap-on. "Ooh, I can't wait to use this on you & sis!" she shouted with glee.

Jennifer opened her gift from Samantha next to find a very nice webcam with a tripod. When Jennifer laughed, Samantha asked, "What's so funny, dear?"

"Open your gift from me, Mom."

Samantha opened her gift from Jennifer to also find a nice webcam. "Well, well. Now our video calls can be a lot more interesting!"

Alice opened her gift from Jennifer to find a double-headed dildo. "Thanks, sis! This looks like lots of fun! If we put this together with what you got Mom, I bet it's something you'll enjoy too! Quick, open my gifts to both of you."

Jennifer and Samantha opened their gifts from Alice to find a pair of t-shirts. Jennifer's looked like it was from a bakery in a tourist-trap town, with a line-drawing of a woman in an apron presenting a pie and captioned, "Nothing tastes better than Mom's cherry pie!" Samantha's shirt had a large heart and was captioned, "I love my daughters!" To an outsider, they were both harmless kitsch, but Jennifer and Samantha both caught the inside joke that the shirts were actually an announcement of their incestuous relationship.

Once all the gifts had been exchanged, the women lay down beneath the tree, forming a daisy chain, and got the gift that they really wanted.