Home for the Holidays

Story Info
Nathan takes his girlfriend home for Chanukkah.
1.4k words
4.17
7.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That went well," Ro says as she closes the door to my childhood bedroom.

We've just come upstairs after the Chanukkah party my parents hosted. This is the first time Ro has met my family. I was very impressed -- she was completely at ease with them. She didn't bat an eye when my middle sister Rebecca insisted on sitting in the back seat with her on the drive up to interrogate her (the question period was short -- a few minutes into the conversation, Rebecca called from the backseat, "Nathan, I like her! Put a ring on it!").

When we arrived at my parents' place, Ro insisted on helping in the kitchen. And she spent a lot of time with my two year-old niece.

"My family really likes you," I say from my spot on my bed. "Abby and Sam really appreciated you playing with Naomi."

"She was so cute!" Ro smiles as she sits down on my desk chair. She unzips her boots. "It was adorable how she kept calling me 'Wo.' And she kept saying, 'Pway wif me, Wo!'"

I smile back as Ro slides her socks off. "After this evening, you've got yourself a babysitting gig here in White Plains. You'll be in very high demand after Naomi's sibling is born."

"You think I can work on my PhD remotely?" Ro grins as she wiggles her bare feet. We chuckle. As a PhD student in neurobiology, she's practically glued to a microscope.

"Want to join me on the bed?" I ask, rolling from my back onto my side.

Ro joins me, lying on her side so she can face me. I put my hand on her narrow hip. She slides it up so it's resting above her waistband, under the edge of her sweater. My heart beats a bit faster.

"This is a nice big bed," she purrs.

"My parents got it when I was 16," I explain. "I outgrew my old mattress, and this one was on sale. You're the first girl who's ever gotten anywhere near it. If teenage Nathan could see me now, he'd have to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming."

"You don't need to pinch yourself -- I'm very real," Ro says as she runs her finger across my clavicle.

"You know what else I fantasized about when I was a teenager?" I ask, my breath slightly ragged.

"What?" Ro's face is a picture of innocence. "Was it getting an A+ in Math? Was it winning first place at your swim meet?"

Ro knows full well what I fantasized about as a teenager, because we had detailed discussions about it for over a week before we came here. Those discussions didn't just leave me hard, but aching with need. Fortunately, Ro knew exactly how to relieve that pressure, and she was quite happy to oblige.

"No," I say. Ro has stopped tracing patterns on my clavicle and slid her hand under my sweater. I'm finding it a bit difficult to breathe normally.

"Tell me," Ro says softly. "I want to hear you say it."

"I fantasized about a beautiful woman hypnotizing me." I'm panting now as Ro slides my sweater over my head.

"A beautiful woman, you say?" Ro has straddled me. She's undoing my belt.

"Yeah." The word comes out as a dreamy sigh.

"Do I fit the bill?" Ro asks, grinding her pelvis against my erection.

"Oh, yes," I moan. Ro has flawless olive skin, large, dark eyes, and thick, long, black silky hair. "Beautiful" barely seems adequate.

"If you want this fantasy to play out, you'll have to whisper." Ro leans forward to plant a series of kisses down my chest to my waistband.

"Okay," I breathe.

Ro unbuckles my pants and carefully slides them down my hips. She goes back to straddling me, and unclasps her necklace. She's wearing my favorite necklace, the one with the sparkly flower pendant. It's the one she used when she hypnotized me for the first time.

We met back in the middle of May. I was trying to find a table in the cafeteria, and Ro was kind enough to let me sit with her. She was reading a book about hypnosis, and asked me if I would be willing to be hypnotized. She had no idea that I had been fantasizing about being hypnotized since I was little. Moreover, Ro had no idea that hypnotizing someone could offer her a powerful, sexy rush. I'm really glad she made that discovery. Really, really glad.

And now, we're in the bed I slept in when I was a teenager. If teenage Nathan were watching this, he'd pass out from shock. Present-day me would tell him to wake up, because he's about to miss something amazing. Ro holds the pendant up high. I have to strain my eyes to look at it. She taps it, and it begins swaying in a gentle arc.

Ro starts talking. I stop listening. I know that if I need to remember something, my subconscious will do it for me. It doesn't take my eyelids very long to become too heavy to keep open. I'm so used to being hypnotized by now that I go into trance quite quickly. My body sinks into the bed. Any tension I was carrying has melted away. It's replaced by warm pleasure.

My body goes from too leaden to move to slowly, gently floating on a current. I don't have to think about my PhD thesis, my advisor, being a TA... In a trance, I can just be. I can be relaxed, passive, and also, extremely turned on.

Before I went into trance, I remember having an erection. Now, I can feel Ro stroking it. I let out a soft gasp. My subconscious reminds me one of my instructions is that I have to whisper or speak in a normal voice. No moaning or groaning. Definitely no shouts of ecstasy.

"What color are you?" Ro's voice sounds like it's a million miles away.

"Green," I say in a completely normal tone of voice.

"Oh, good," she whispers.

Another one of my instructions is no coming before Ro comes. As a submissive, that's probably one of my favorites. I can hear Ro whispering, "So close, oh, so close." She's using my finger on her clitoris. I love that I'm hers to be used. I can't moan, so I let out a sigh.

"Ah," she gasps. I feel her muscles clench around my erection. That means I get to come now. And I do. The current I was floating on turns into a wave, pushing my upward and upward. It crashes over me. I shudder with pleasure. Yet, I only let out a soft "oh."

"And awake," Ro whispers in my ear. I open my eyes. Ro is holding her body in a plank position so it hovers a few inches over my own. One of the downsides of my trance was that I missed Ro getting undressed. I reach out to caress a small breast.

Ro inhales sharply in pleasure. I smile sleepily. A trance is supposed to leave a person feeling refreshed, but because hypnosis and sex go hand in hand for me, I come out of it wanting to fall asleep because I've had a satisfying climax. I could definitely go to sleep right now if I didn't have to clean myself up.

"That was the best Chanukkah present I think I've ever received," I tell her.

"Chag sameach, motek," Ro says, kissing me. Ro speaks Hebrew fluently -- her parents are Israeli. When she speaks in Hebrew, she's got this sexy accent.

"Todah," I manage. After 12 years of Jewish day school and a number of high-level Hebrew courses as an undergrad, that's the only Hebrew word I can remember at the moment.

Ro snuggles against my chest. I drape my arm around her. My heart flutters beneath my rib cage. Chanukkah celebrates the miracle of Jewish survival against overwhelming odds. Over the past six and a half months, I've witnessed my own miracle of meeting an amazing woman who has the same kink as I do, who doesn't think I'm a freak because I'm submissive, or that I want to be hypnotized. Moreover, she's obsessed with safety and ethics, so pretty much every time I go into trance, she makes sure that my subconscious is good with everything. Thus far, there has never been a time where I've felt the slightest bit of discomfort.

Tomorrow, I'm taking Ro to meet my grandmother. I'll have to get my grandmother alone, because I want to ask her if she'll give me her engagement ring. Rebecca would be glad to know I'm taking her advice. I want to be Ro's for the rest of my life.