Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake started to insist that they weren't a bummer, that they were in fact the greatest holidays he had ever had, and the holidays hadn't even happened yet. Before he could speak, he saw the wry smile on Jerry's face and knew the man was just being sarcastic.

"Listen, Jake," Jerry said. "I could sit here all day and pick your brain about all things sex, and I hate to even bring it up since I'm enjoying our time together so much, but weren't you supposed to spend time with Zach today?"

Peering over Jerry's shoulder, Jake saw for the first time that it was after 11:00. They had talked the morning away. He was supposed to meet Zach at noon.

"Shit," he uttered, standing up. "You're right. I'm supposed to meet him at noon. I know you said you hate it when guys just fuck and move on, and I really hate to rush out on you like this, but I've got to go."

"I understand," Jerry said. "You spent the night and stayed for breakfast; I'd hardly call that a blow-and-go."

"I know that," Jake said. "I think I just enjoyed this more than I normally do, and I don't want you to think—"

"It's fine. Go."

Jake started toward the hallway but then realized there was no way he would make it home in time to clean up first, especially since he hadn't had the chance to see his family the night before like he was supposed to. "Is there any chance I could shower here?"

"Of course," the old man said, "but only if I can join you."

Jake looked at the clock again. He didn't really have time for games; but Jerry, knowing what a dilemma it would be for Jake and his OCD to arrive at Zach's late, did his best to tempt the boy. He untied the rope of his robe and let the garment fall open. It took only seconds of gazing upon the coach's hairy belly and dangling participle to make up his mind.

"That's not fair," Jake said through an anguished smile. "You're cheating."

"My house, my rules," Jerry replied, before nodding his head in the direction of the bathroom.

Jake tried to make it seem like he was reluctant but, in reality, he was dying for another shot at his old coach. "Fine, but we have to make it quick."

"Of course," Jerry said, with no intention of making anything quick.

They both entered the bathroom and Jerry let the robe drop to the floor as he walked through the door. He wrapped his arms around Jake and slid them up the over-sized sweatshirt, feeling the young man's pecs in earnest for the first time. There were thin strands of hair sprinkled across Jake's chest; Jerry caressed them with his fingers as he squeezed the cupped pecs with his hands. His bare cock poked the back of the sweatpants and nestled in the gap just below Jake's ass.

He rested his head on Jake's shoulder. The young man leaned his own back and nestled it against the older's. Jerry wiggled his hips back and forth, moving his cock around between Jake's legs and let out a moan. "Mmmm..."

He spun Jake around and planted a kiss on him, not waiting even a second before sliding his tongue in his mouth. A simple tug on the waistband dropped the oversize sweatpants to the floor. Without looking, his hand found the young man's cock and wrapped its digits around the rigid shaft, squeezing it tightly. A small bead of liquid oozed out the tip, and his thumb slid through it, spreading the pre-cum across the head.

Pulling him in tighter, he pressed his nude body against Jake and embraced him, not wanting to let go. His hands reached around and found Jake's butt, and he gripped it firmly, letting his middle finger sneak in and push against the tight hole.

Jake pushed back against the finger and groaned. In doing so, he pulled Jerry back with him and the two fell against the wall. "Ow," Jake said, his back arched over the towel rack.

Jerry tried to apologize, but Jake shut him up by forcing his face back on Jerry's, pushing himself off the wall and back on the offensive. Jerry grabbed the sweatshirt and pulled it over Jake's head, leaving them both fully nude, and they wrapped themselves around one another once again.

After several minutes of kissing and fondling, Jerry pulled away. "Shall we get wet?"

"Can we keep doing this instead?" Jake half asked, half begged, his meeting with Zach already far from his mind.

It wasn't that Jerry wanted to see Jake go—far from it—but he did want to respect that Jake had other things to do than spend his entire break with him. He'd keep the young man there permanently if he had the chance, but he was much too realistic to expect anything like that. "Why don't we multitask," he suggested, reaching for the faucet.

The water sprayed from the shower, and the two men climbed inside. After closing the curtain, Jerry turned inward and looked at the water raining down on Jake. His thick brown hair was matted down, water flowing off of him, warming him as it ran across his chest and body. The view was breathtaking for Jerry, and he could feel his insides swell as he took a deep breath.

Sufficiently wet, Jake stepped forward and re-embraced his former coach. The old man leaned back against the cold wall of the shower as Jake pressed against him, and the two kissed deeply once more. The tips of their erections touched one another, sending a wave of chills up Jake's body. He broke off the kiss and brought his face down into Jerry's fur, where he buried it deeply. It was one of the great joys he got from sex—burying his face in fur—and this chest was a cherry on top of a glorious Christmas dessert.

His hands reached up and found their way to Jerry's pecs, squeezing the hairy flesh as Jake slid down and around the wonderful belly until he was on his knees. It was the closest view he'd had to Jerry's cock, and he was surprised at how much thicker it looked up closely. I don't think I could take that, he thought, imagining himself bent over the bed being pounded from behind.

As if he was reading his thoughts, Jerry said, "Don't worry, if you ever come back for more, we'll take it slow."

Jake didn't know if he'd make it back before break was over—his mother always seemed to have plans for him that she never mentioned until the last second—but the thought of spending more time with Coach Roberts filled him with such excitement, he couldn't take it any longer. He opened wide and gorged himself on the old man's dick, squeezing the fat sausage as deep into his mouth as he possibly could. With some difficulty and a little luck, he managed to get most of it down so that his nose was nestled snugly among the dense forest of pubes at its base. He breathed in, trying to claim what musk still lingered from the day before, but the act caused him to choke, and he had to pull out.

With the water running down his back, he plunged again, going right back down to the base. And then he did it again. And again. Jerry let out a loud moan, telling Jake what he was doing was working, as he placed his hands on the back of his wet head. As Jake slurped and slopped on the old man's dick, Jerry's hefty balls swung like wrecking balls smashing against Jake's chin. After several minutes of this, Jerry pulled Jake's head back by the hair, causing the young man to open his mouth and cry out.

The cock fell loose from his mouth, and Jerry grabbed it with his free hand, giving it a few violent tugs before sending his hot, sticky load bursting out and all over Jake's face. He caught it all—some with his forehead, some with his nose, a bit on the eyes, and a lot finding its way right into his gaping mouth. The taste was sweet and bitter, like a vintage red wine. Jerry pulled Jake back to his feet and extended his tongue, licking the cum dripping off his former student's chin, tracing the trail up to his lips and sticking his tongue in the guy's mouth once more.

They slowly rotated as they kissed and, once Jake was against the wall, Jerry spun him around and embraced him from behind. His hard cock now had full access to the young man's backside, and Jerry wasted no time sliding it in the nook between his legs, sending his throbbing pulse through Jake's body. "Bend over," Jerry said sternly.

Jake did as he was told. With his hands against the wall, he stuck his ass out. Jerry stepped back to allow the act and, as he did so, he took a knee. The smooth white ass was now in his face, and Jerry lifted his hands and spread the cheeks so that he was face-to-face with Jake's hole for the first time. Sticking his tongue out, he moved his head forward and buried it deep in the ass, rolling it up to penetrate as deeply as possible.

"Fuck," Jake said. Nobody had ever done that to him before, and the whole act was quite unexpected.

This expression only made Jerry want it more. With ferocious veracity, he fucked the hole with his tongue, eating Jake's ass with reckless abandon. It was sloppy, it was wet, and it was so incredibly intense that both men were soon gasping for breath.

The whole thing was such a turn-on that Jake couldn't help but stroke himself, and he found himself only wanting more. But he didn't get it, as just as things were reaching a climax, Jerry spun him back around and devoured his dick. Jake exploded on impact, blasting his load directly down the coach's throat.

Finished and weak in the knees, he slid down the shower wall and sat there, his chest beating hard. Jerry turned over and sat next to him. The water beat down on both of them.

"I've never had anyone do that to me before," Jake said.

"What? Rim?" Jerry asked. "I love a good hole, especially on a young guy like you. Come over anytime you like, and I'll do it again."

"Really?" Jake asked.

"Certainly." Turning to look at the young man, he said, "I like you Jake. Have for a long time. Even if we never have sex again, you can always call me if you need me, got it?"

Jake nodded. "Yeah. Thanks. Though I hope we get to have sex, too."

Jerry smiled. "Me too."

They sat for a moment in silence, both men silently reliving their experience together over the past day. Then, "What do you say?" Jerry asked. "Time to call it a day?"

Reluctantly, Jake responded, "I suppose. Zach's going to kill me."

"You can blame it on me, if you want. I'm sure he'd love to hear about your sex with the teacher."

"Believe me, he knows about my fantasies of you... but, I think I might keep this one to myself."

"Why?"

"Because sometimes keeping it a secret makes it hotter somehow."

The two men got out of the shower and dried off. Jake put on his own clothes and Jerry, in his robe, saw him to the door.

"This has been quite a treat, Jake. I'm glad we did this."

"Me too. I'm glad we got—what was the word you used?—reacquainted. I'll see you around, old man."

Jerry looked at him sternly. "That's Coach Old Man to you, Huebner."

As Jake walked down the sidewalk, Jerry went back inside and went to get dressed. He opened his drawer and saw the jockstrap was out of place. He held it up and grinned, knowing Jake had been rooting through his drawers. Then, he got an idea. He grabbed the soiled and torn jockstrap from the night before and rushed to the door, hoping to catch Jake before he was gone.

Opening the door, he was surprised to find Jake standing on the porch. He caught his breath and said, "Good, you're still here. I wanted to give you a small Christmas gift to show how much this meant to me."

"Oh yeah?" Jake said.

Jerry extended his hand and gave Jake the jockstrap. "I figured you might want one that's a little more worn."

Jake's face lit up with glee. "Thanks. I'll save this for later."

"I didn't think I'd catch you. What are you still doing here?"

"Well," Jake said. "You're kind of my ride."

* * * * *

Zach was waiting for Jake when he arrived at the house. "You're late," Zach said, pointing to the clock on the living room wall. Zach's OCD wasn't as bad as Jake's was, but the two certainly didn't help each other in that department.

"I know. Sorry," he said. "I bumped into Coach Roberts. He says, Hello."

"I just saw him last night," Zach replied. "He pops into the gas every now and then. He asked about you."

"He asked about me?"

Zach nodded. "He does that from time to time. Seems like you left just as much of an impression on him as he did you."

Images of his wild night with Coach Roberts filled his mind and a smile crossed his face. He thought to himself, You can say that again...

12