Home for the Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the position he'd waited a decade to feel; the one he'd dreamed of all those years; the one he could get lost in and stay in all day. Before he had a chance to savor the situation, Coach Roberts pushed off him and stood up. "Again."

They did this half a dozen more times, each time Jake ending up in increasingly erotic and compromising positions. One time, they ended up in a quasi-sixty-nine position, the coach's concealed equipment pressed firmly against his face. Another time, Jerry got him with one leg up in the air, pressed back as far as his tight muscles would allow, the old man's weighty weapon once more finding its way to Jake's ass. Another found him lying on the mat wrapped in a bear hug, pulled tight as his back arched over Coach Roberts' sweaty belly. Each time, as Jake enjoyed for the first time in his life the fact that his poor athleticism was finally working in his favor, Coach Roberts only took things so far before calling things off and saying, "Again."

The longer they fought, the sweatier they got. Jake grew tired, his muscles growing weak, and with every round his hands found it more difficult to find purchase on the man's slippery skin. But still he struggled with his former coach. Back and forth they went, scrambling for each other's arms, slipping and sliding with every grasp.

Just when Jake had just about had enough fooling around with no release, he found himself in the alpha position for the first time. In a happy accident, as he was reaching for one of coach's swinging arms, Jake managed to slip his way right up the sweaty arm to the shoulder; even more to his surprise, his hand found a hole in the pit to grip onto. With all the grace of a baby deer, he half stumbled, half intentionally ended up behind Coach Roberts, sliding both of his hands up through the arm pits and latching them up and around Coach Roberts' head.

It was the first time he had put anyone in a full nelson, and he rather liked the feeling. Now it was his torso pressing into the Coach Roberts' sweaty back. His cock, which had managed to stay hard through what seemed to him like hours of intense exercise, squeezed between the coach's moist cheeks like a hot dog on a bun. Breathing hard, he relished in his victory. It was the first time in as long as he could remember that he had actually won a physical anything. However, just as he was about to ask Coach Roberts if he yielded, the old man let out a laugh and everything went south.

Coach Roberts pushed back into him with his ass, which Jake took to mean he was finally ready to quit wrestling and move on to the next phase of the evening. Before he could let go, the coach ducked forward, flipping Jake over him as he rolled forward onto the mat. Jake twisted and hit the mat on his stomach with such a force that the wind was almost knocked out of him. The coach's body coming down half on top of him did the rest. Without a second's notice, Coach Roberts landed on one knee, spun around, and dove on Jake's back, putting them in the position of Jake's dreams once more.

"Never let your guard down," Coach Roberts told him.

Jake did his best to moan a response. It wasn't the exact way he had envisioned the situation playing out—sure, there had been actual wrestling to get them there, but Jake had always thought it would be a bit more playful and not exactly hurt as much as it did—but if the rough housing wasn't exactly doing anything for him, it clearly was for Coach Roberts. For the first time, Jake felt the old man's growing shaft pushing into his ass. Before he had the chance to roll off and say, "Again," Jake pressed his hips back into the old man, letting him know he was ready for more.

Coach Roberts pressed deeper into Jake, who could do nothing but moan. The old man lowered himself, his bulging belly compressing against Jake's body, and put his face to Jake's ear. He began to suck on the lobe, gnawing at it gently with his teeth and tonguing the floppy cartilage. As he did so, he continued to rub his hips up and down, massaging Jake's butt through their singlets. Leaning forward a little more, he pressed his lips against Jake's cheek and kissed him, before slowly moving his lips down Jake's neck.

When he reached the nape of the neck, he lifted his body off the young man's and began peeling back the singlet; Jake lifted himself to assist. As the garment came down, Coach Roberts continued kissing his back. He shimmied the singlet down past Jake's hips and revealed that smooth, boyish butt. It fit perfectly within his hands. Giving each cheek a gentle squeeze, he separated them, revealing the tight, puckered hole.

Coach Roberts licked his lips before raising his middle finger and rubbing it lightly across the entrance. It clenched and released at his touch, begging him for more. He raised the finger to his mouth and sucked it in, doing his best to wet it as much of it as he could. Then he returned it to the hole and pushed. Once again, it clenched before relaxing enough for his finger to slide in.

Jake let out a heavy sigh as the finger entered him.

With eyes full of wonder and fascination, Coach Roberts stared down at the hole. He wanted it. He wanted to taste it, to feel its grip on his cock. He wanted to plant his flag and claim it as his own, then turn its owner around and hold him, keeping him safe and warm and next to his side.

Lowering his head toward the ass, he removed his finger and once again spread the cheeks wide. He couldn't take it any longer. Coach Roberts stuck out his tongue and licked the orifice, feeling the tremors of his touch pulsate through Jake's entire body as he did so. That was all the approval he needed. Running his tongue over the length of the opening once more, he lubed up the hole and told it to relax. Then, rolling it up as tightly as he could, he slid it inside, doing his best to work it open.

Jake pushed back against the tongue, wanting to feel more. It had been sometime since the professor from Bay City had last taken him, and that particular encounter had been interrupted by the man's wife, leaving Jake empty and unsatisfied. Now, between their shared history and the new connection he had recently established with Coach Roberts, Jake was more ready than ever before to be filled up inside.

Luckily for him, Coach Roberts was on the same page. The man stood up and removed his own singlet, his own hard cock happy to be released from its spandex prison. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the shelf and returned to Jake. As he lubed up the hole, Jake reached back and fondled the hard cock about to enter him. He was instantly reminded of the thickness.

"I'll go slow," Coach Roberts whispered, once again reading his mind.

"I can take it," Jake assured him. He may be the nervous type, but he wanted this more than anything. Because of that, he was confident he'd find some way to make it fit.

Jerry Roberts had heard such confidence before. He had never really considered himself to be "big" by any standard, but he had had enough guys struggle to take him that he had no choice but to believe it. For that reason alone, he knew he had to go easy on Jake.

He lined up the head with the hole and began to press against the opening. If he had done his job loosening the young man up, it should have gone in easy enough. It worked to an extent, but after he was about a quarter in, Jake tensed up and tried to force him back out. Jerry stopped what he was doing and slowly slid back out. After a few seconds, he pushed in again. He got a little further this time, but Jake stopped him once more.

"Just a bit further," Coach Roberts said.

"Mm-hmm," Jake groaned.

With that, Coach Roberts pushed the rest of his shaft inside.

There was an immediate feeling of fullness; it was just what Jake had asked for. He loved that feeling when a man was fully inside him—their cock at peak rigidity—when the beat of their heart raced from their chest into his ass. It was the kind of feeling that only felt better when he felt a connection with the man, and with Coach Roberts, Jake felt more connected than ever before.

"Go ahead," he said.

Trusting that Jake was indeed ready, Coach Roberts didn't need to be told twice. He pulled himself back out of the young hole and then forced himself back in. As he fucked Jake, the moans he heard coming from his former student encouraged him, told him it was okay to keep going, that he was doing his best to please the young man.

He lowered himself back down onto Jake, returning his gut to the small of his back. Reaching forward, he found Jake's hands above his head and held his wrists flat against the mat. Holding him down, he began to fuck harder, burying his dick as deep into Jake's ass as it could go; his weighty nuts slapped the sweaty taint with wild abandon.

After all those years watching his students and athletes throw down in the ring, Jerry Roberts loved nothing more than to be able to finally toss one of them on the mat and have his way with them. And Jake was the perfect candidate. Not only did he take to being held down, but he eagerly accepted the fucking he was given. He wriggled his ass back and forth, raising and lowering his hips to meet the thrusts as they came . . . he was everything a coach desired in an athlete.

As much fun as it was, it didn't take long before exhaustion set in. While his endurance was still impressive for his age, the wrestling foreplay had taken its toll on him. As his arms began to feel weak, Jerry neared completion. With one final thrust, he shot his load into Jake for the first time. The relief was instantaneous, but so was the fatigue. He collapsed on top of Jake.

Jake could feel the man on top of him. He could feel his weight bearing down upon him; he could feel the pulse in his dick still throbbing in his ass; he could feel the pounding of the old man's heart beating through his chest; he could feel the hot breath on the side of his neck. He could feel it all, and he loved every second of it.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Never better," Jerry puffed.

He pushed off Jake, the thick layer of sweat between the two men peeling like the adhesive of a Band-Aid as they separated. Jake rolled over on his back and stared up at his former coach. Jerry lowered himself again and planted a kiss on the young man's lips.

Pushing off once more, he got onto his knees, and then stood on his feet. He towered over Jake, offering him a splendid worm's eye view; his deflating cock pointing straight down at the young man. Jerry gazed down at Jake's own hard cock, eyeing it with delight. Then, he reached down and lifted Jake's legs, pulling the rest of the singlet off of him. Without a word, he grabbed the bottle of lube of the mat, squirted some in his hand, and reached behind himself to apply it.

Jake watched with fascination as Coach Roberts got back down on his knees and straddled him. The old man reached behind himself and grabbed ahold of Jake's cock, directing the arrow toward its target. Once it was in line, Coach Roberts lowered himself, feeling only a little resistance before it slid inside. A soft moan slipped from his mouth as he slid further down the pole, taking all six inches of Jake's cock in a matter of seconds.

Once he was situated, Jerry reached forward and placed his hands on Jake's pecs, squeezing the muscles in his palms. As he squeezed, he maintained eye contact with Jake and slowly worked him in and out of his backside. While he loved the rougher fuck on the couch from their first encounter, being able to look at Jake, locking eyes and having that greater connection, was much more of his style. He loved staring into those blue eyes, wondering what Jake was thinking as they explored one another's bodies.

Jake's hands made their way up to the coach's hairy chest, running his fingers through the dense carpet of fur. He traced them over to the nipples, giving them each a pinch before letting the hands drift down Coach's smooth sides. He wrapped them around the hairless ass and gripped the cheeks, gently guiding Coach Roberts up and down as he drove his dick inside him. With his feet planted firmly on the ground, he thrust harder into the old man, wanting to give him back every inch that he had shared with him.

Their breathing remained steady—deep yet calm—and their eyes glued to one another's. They found a rhythm this way, one giving while the other took, and the minutes passed by without either realizing it. It wasn't until Jake spewed his load inside the old man that they broke their link.

The old man smiled down at his pupil. "There's my star athlete," he said with that same old goofy grin.

Jake raised his eyebrows. "Does that mean I made the team?"

Coach Roberts gave a non-committal shrug. "Your form is a little weak, but you might be good enough to be manager."

"Manager?" Jake asked, a little disappointed he wasn't even good enough to make a fictional wrestling team. "What does he do?"

"A little bit of this and that. Stays late after practice. Helps his coach with . . . you know."

And Jake did know. "Oh. 'You know.' I think I can live with . . . 'you know'."

Jerry attempted to lean forward and give Jake another kiss, but he wasn't quite flexible enough to do it without forcing the cock out of him. It popped out just as he reached the young man's lips. After they kissed, Jerry rolled off of him and lay on the mat. Reaching his arm out, he wrapped it around Jake's neck once more—this time, it was gentle—and pulled Jake closer, nestling him under his arm. "Hmmm . . ." he said with a grin. "I could get used to this."

"Me too," Jake whispered. "Me too."

After a few minutes of silence, Jerry said, "You know, I always wanted to wrestle a student like that."

Jake turned toward him, propping himself up on his arm. "I believe it."

"I still do wrestle from time to time, but mostly with more old farts like me. I think the youngest guy to show was in his forties. But that right there . . . that was something else."

"So, it was good?" Jake asked. He thought he had been pretty miserable at the wrestling part of it all.

"That was wonderful."

"Do you, you know—" He didn't quite know how to phrase it. "Fuck the guys you wrestle?"

"It depends on the guy," Coach Roberts admitted. "There's a lot of testosterone and juices flowing on the mat. You never know what might happen."

A glow emitted from Jake's face as excitement built with in him. "That sounds nice."

"It certainly can be." With that, Jerry rolled himself off the ground and stood up, offering Jake his hand. "For now, what would you say about some desert? I've got a Christmas pie up there with our names on it."

"I could go for that." Jake said, taking the hand and pulling himself up.

"Watch yourself," Jerry said as he started toward the stairs. "Don't go dripping on my floor."

Jake turned to look behind him. There were no drops of any kind. He turned back to see Jerry smiling at him once again. "If I do drip, it's your fault," he snapped.

"Touché. I guess we'll both have to be careful then."

He wrapped his arm around Jake's shoulder, pulled him in close, and led him upstairs.