Home from a Trip

Story Info
Home after a long week away...
2.1k words
3.85
4.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday.

It had been a long few days. Business travel was not as glamorous as people believed.

He had seen the inside of several places - car, hotel, office... That was about it.

She had kept him going through - phone calls, texts, one video call.

She was home waiting for him, the first time since she had moved in that he was going to come back from one of his trips.

He did not know what to expect, but knew she had something in mind, and this kept his mind occupied as he started the arduous drive home.

He was still daydreaming about what might be happening as he moved his car from road to driveway. The entrance to his home awaited, and, he hoped, a night of passion.

He turned the car engine off, and slumped back in his seat, he felt tired after a long week, but excited to get through the front door.

Unpacking his bags from the boot and retrieving his keys, he walked up to the front door, surprised to see little light emanating through it. On the door was a post-it note - 'Welcome home, take a seat on the sofa and I will be right with you. Xx'

Doing as he was instructed, he unlocked the front door, noticing the lights were in fact turned off. As he opened the door, his attention was drawn to a small sticky note applied to the glass.

'Welcome home, darling' the note read.

He walked into the hall, flicking on the entry light and dumped his bags unceremoniously to the floor.

He could hear music playing in the kitchen which was located to the back of the house, and made his move towards the sounds...

As he entered the kitchen his jaw dropped as he was welcomed with the sight of his gorgeous dark-haired lady stood near the sink dressed only in new black underwear. Bra, stockings, suspenders and black high heels.

'I thought I told you to go to the sofa', she reprimanded him.

'But now you are here...' Her smile lit up the room, her tongue licked her lips as she surveyed him in his business suit. She slinked across the room, her heels clicking against the hardwood floor. Her body moved close to his, and he could smell just a hint of her favourite perfume.

Her hand moved to his shoulder, then started the journey down his body as her lips touched his, her tongue darting playfully into his mouth. Before he could say anything, her hand found its desired target, and started to gently rub against his crotch, causing his penis to move and start to grow in his boxer shorts.

Before he could say a word, she dropped to her haunches and undid the zipper on his trousers. She moved her hands skilfully inside his trousers, moving his boxer shorts down and taking his limp cock out. Without a second thought, she took it in her mouth and started to work her way along it, feeling the delight of it hardening in her mouth and her hand.

Slowly she worked her magic on him, mouth, hands, fingers, cheeks, everything combining to coax full length and stiffness from him. He looked down, from his vantage point, the view was breathtaking, watching her take control of his manhood at his midrift, while below her full breasts were shown off to a stunning degree in the push up black bra she was wearing.

He reached down to tease her, noticing that her nipples hard hardened considerably as she taken more of his length into her mouth. As he tweaked her nipple, he felt her lips tighten around his cock and her eyes looked up and caught his. A smile played across both their faces.

She stopped her attention to his manhood and suddenly stood up... Looking him straight in the eye, she spoke quietly.

'This is my homecoming evening for you, you will do everything I tell you. You understand?' she added with her finger under his chin.

Knowing better than to argue, he nodded his head and awaited her next command.

Without saying a word, she suddenly twisted her whole body and launched her petite frame onto the wooden kitchen counter.

She spread her legs, pulling her knickers to one side and he immediately knew what she wanted.

Moving forward, he could smell the lovely musk of her increasing lust. He started to gently kiss the inside of her thighs, her hands grasped at first and then tousled his hair. As his tongue and lips worked their way up her thighs towards the final destination, her fingers gripped his hair harder and he felt her start to move his head higher.

He took control of the moved material of her underwear in his right hand, and kissed the top of her pussy lips gently. His left hand moved higher and his forefinger ran along the length of her lips, from top to bottom, marvelling at the moisture that was already leaking from her hairless aperture.

As his lips started to kiss and lick the area near her clit, he slowly pushed his finger toward the lower end of her opening. He gently eased it into the damp orifice, feeling her gasp at its sudden entrance. He felt the physical barrier suddenly give way, and his finger travelled in to the first knuckle, causing her to once more grab and pull his hair a touch harder.

His mouth started to work its away between her legs, his lips and tongue finding the soft nub of her clitoris. He worked his way slowly around, pausing only now and then to touch or kiss it, causing her to gasp as electric shocks ran through her body. He continued to tease her in this fashion, her thighs tightening and loosening around his head. One finger became two, in the soaking, dripping mess that was her pussy. He worked them in longer and harder, quicker and slower and he could feel the excitement building in her body.

She withdrew his fingers from deep inside, and grabbed the back of his head, thrusting his face deep and fully into her wet pussy. He needed no second invitation and his lips and tongue began their earnest journey to lick and taste all the juices that were emanating from her.

His hands were drawn upwards to her breasts, still covered in that black push up bra. His fingers pulled the bra down over the front of chest, releasing her boobs topped with her lovely hard nipples. He squeezed them gently between his fingers.

The mixture of his hands on her breasts and his mouth deep in her pussy was causing her to gasp for breath, and her body was starting to buck against both his hands and mouth.

She removed his hands, and without warning grabbed the back of his head, pushing her hips forward against him, almost daring him to stop licking as she felt the orgasm start to build from deep within her. Her bum was now barely resting on the counter as she tried to get more of his face against her, the juices flowing freely down his face.

Her thighs tightened, her body arched and the orgasm shook her body to the core, her thighs spread wide and her hands pushed away from her core, as she gasped in an effort to catch her breath.

Her flushed, beautiful face looked down on him from her vantage point, and scolded him stating that she was supposed to be welcoming him home. However, the smile on her face and the naughty lick of her lips let him know that his turn was next...

'Go and sit in the living room' she intoned breathlessly to him. And with a slight wink to him turned on her heels and walked away from kitchen, upstairs.

He decided that doing as he was told was likely to bring great rewards, so he finally removed his jacket, kicked off his shoes and socks and retired to the sofa in the living room.

He did not have to wait long as he heard the click of high heels on the wooden floor that led into the room where he was sat.

He turned to look and a smile played across his face as he once more took in the beauty in front of him.

She stopped, posed and did a slow turn for him. She was dressed in the same black stilettos as before, but now had on a long overcoat and a seductive smile.

She strutted over to where he was sat, and pulled his legs apart. Bending down on her haunches, she had full access to his manhood and didn't waste a second in extricating him from his hiding place inside the trousers.

With another long look into this eyes, she took him in her mouth, and the flaccid cock was soon back to full attention as a mixture of her hands and lips did their bit.

She delighted in how hard she could make him, rubbing the hard erection against her cheek before popping him back in her mouth. She continued in this relentless way for several minutes, before finally releasing the object of her desire and standing up once more in front of him.

She popped the top button of the overcoat, revealing a little more skin. Then another, starting to show the skin between her breasts. When the 3rd button opened, it was obvious that she had on no bra, and by the time the fourth button had opened, he could see just how turned on she was again by the hard state of her nipples.

At this point she stopped and smiled at him. She stopped undoing her coat any further and instead produced a scarf from her pockets. Lifting his hands up behind his head, she tied them together and then attached them to a curtain hook on the wall behind his head. Although he was very aware he could move his hands, the look in her eye made it clear that he shouldn't.

With that, she returned her attention to him, turning her back on him and lifting her coat, showing she was wearing nothing at all under the coat.

Slowly she eased herself downwards onto his still erect cock, inch by delicious inch, until she was sat completely on it, hands on his knees, showing him a delicious view of her ripe bottom.

Steadily at first, but with increasing vigour she started to move herself up and down along the length of his cock, feeling it slide in and out of her wet pussy, feeling the lips move as his penis was thrust deeper and deeper inside. Her pace quickened and she rode him hard, back to him for some time.

Without a word, she stopped, lifted herself from her perch, and turned around to face him. She had a sly smile on her face. Taking his hard penis in her mouth, she started to lick from top to bottom, revelling in her own taste along the thick shaft. Holding it in one hand, her lips and tongue moved to his sack, licking off the juice that had been deposited there. He squirmed with pleasure, wanting to free his hands and touch her, but knowing better than to do that.

She again changed tack, standing on the sofa, feet either side of his and pushing her wet pussy into his face. He needed no second request, and was soon gently licking and tasting for all he was worth. He felt her knees buckle slightly pushing her fragrant self further into his face. As he found the hard nub of her clit again, she started to thrust more vigorously against his face, pushing herself to the edge of orgasm as his tongue and lips worked overtime.

Pulling herself away from his mouth, she dropped heavily onto his cock, the head found its way straight between her legs and her thrusting continued unabated from the fucking his mouth and lips had just taken.

As the rhythm continued and heightened, they both felt themselves closing in on orgasm, he suddenly felt her back arch and her muscles tighten around him as she gasped again and again.

Pushing her onto the sofa, on her back he knew he was on the verge himself. Taking his hard penis in his hand, he started to play with himself, rubbing himself against her pert breasts. All too soon he could hold it no longer and he erupted with a stream of warm semen across her boobs and down on to her stomach below.

Gazing up from her position on the sofa, she smiled and simply said, 'Welcome home darling.'