All Comments on 'Home from Bootcamp'

by 1,369

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ironic typo

"First gays of freedom?" Under other circumstances and in a different story category that would be quite clever and witty. As it is, it just points to a lack of proofreading before submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"marine"

In the subtitle, you wrote "marine" in reference to a member of the US Armed Forces. Though a small M used to be correct, proper usage today is to capitalize "Marine". I think they deserve it.

Nice story! I liked the image of him banging the MILF with his gf so close.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
memory

several years ago, i had a slight acquaintance, a co worker with a girl i dated. i always thought she as a classic uptight bitch. i was pkanning to change jobs, go to another city when i saw her in the mall for the first time in several months. she asked immediately if it wass true that i was leaving and i said yes. she moved up close to and, i noticed her lips trembling a bit and said she had wanted to give me head dor years and that she wass very good. i was astounded to say the least but fate conspired and i didnt see her before i left. if the indiana woman reads this, i haven sorry for a long time i didnt take advantage. every word of this is true. not really too unbelievale tho is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous