Home From College 03

Info
Mary felt Dean's eyes on her. What would she feel next?
2.2k words
4.17
6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Dean and Mary got to the beach later than they originally planned.

They delayed leaving Mary's house because her family was all gone for the afternoon. With such an opportunity they leapt on the idea of getting naughty together.

They hadn't felt each other's bodies or even kissed for months because they were away at separate colleges.

The kissing was electric. The touching was phenomenal. They talked dirty and playfully. The orgasms were powerful.

Her orgasm was incredibly wet. Together they discovered she could gush. His orgasm was very strong, and he came so much.

After her sensuous blowjob, Mary did a good job of pointing Dean's cock in the right direction while she masturbated him. Her aim and timing was mostly right on. Four or five of Dean's cum shots squarely hit the towel she laid out. One shot sprayed a big load on one of Mary's big tits. The shot that got the most attention from both of them was where he delivered a good dose of spray on a magazine on Mary's nightstand.

It perfectly shot diagonally across a model's face in a makeup ad. It put the thought of facials into both Dean and Mary's heads. Seeing the effect it had on Dean made Mary a little curious. Surprisingly it made Mary a little wet.

She wanted to keep the idea special and told Dean that she would welcome a facial from him providing he treated her like a lady.

On the way to the beach they held hands, spoke affectionately to each other, and kissed lightly every couple of minutes.

Mary looked absolutely gorgeous in her new white bikini. Friends of theirs agreed. People they didn't know also seemed to agree as Mary walked by.

They took in the sun, enjoyed the light breeze, cooled off in the water, and caught up with a few friends.

When it was time to get ready to grab some food and go to the movie Dean offered to drive Mary back home so she could shower and change. That never happened.

Dean's father called asking for a favor. He wanted Dean to pick up some charcoal before dinner. Dean said he would after his movie. Dean's father was fine with that because no one would be home until dinnertime anyway.

Now Dean's family's house was empty. Dean and Mary's eyes lit up.

"We can clean up and change at my house."

"Maybe we can clean up... together."

On the way to Dean's house they talked and agreed that they didn't want to get carried away and miss their late lunch or the movie. They also agreed that now was too soon for them to get adventurous with a facial. They both wanted something better than rushing into a new sexual experience.

Talking about it excited both of them, so they agreed they could certainly talk about it. Innocent sex talk, as well as naughty sex talk, was a wonderful way to lead into foreplay. It was also a wonderful way to heighten foreplay as well as various sexual activities.

So, talk about it they did. They talked about what Mary thought and felt as Dean's cock exploded and when she watched his cock shoot out his cum. She felt naughty thinking of it and talking about it, but she confessed that she loved it.

While Dean drove and Mary talked, and got turned on, Dean reached over and opened her coverup. He then touched and caressed her bikini covered pussy.

Mary kept talking as Dean touched her. She went on to tell Dean that she knew what he was thinking. She said she knew what Dean wanted. She told him he was naughty for wanting to spray his cum on her pretty face. Mary urged him to admit his secret desire. All of her talking and his touching drove Mary wild, but she urged Dean to slow down or else she would gush right there in his car.

They both wanted her to release all of her wetness right then and there, but who knows who will drive by. Someone might see. Besides, she wanted another towel to make sure she didn't flood her side of the car.

They arrived, collected their things, brought them inside, and dropped them off in Dean's bedroom. From there they grabbed a few towels and went straight to the shower, with affectionate kissing along the way.

While they waited for the shower water to warm up they undressed each other and touched or kissed the newly exposed parts of their bodies.

Dean held Mary's big boobs from behind and kissed her neck and shoulders. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and melted. She placed her hands on top of his and moved them so his fingers glided along her areolas. Mary used Dean's fingers to lightly pinch and pull on her own nipples. The sight and the sensation brought wetness to her heavenly little cunt.

She pushed her ass back slightly suspecting Dean's cock would feel warm and stiff. It did, and it nuzzled between her big round ass cheeks and her lower back.

"Wash and bathe me. I need him inside me while you do it. She needs to be full."

They entered the shower, and Dean entered Mary. He caressed and washed her shoulders and back and hips over and over as he slowly pushed and pulled his strong dick in and out of her.

Dean watched his hard penis enter her. He watched her tight vagina swallow him. He told Mary.

"She's taking me, Mary. She's swallowing so much. I can see it all, honey."

"Oh my God, you're looking?" gasped Mary. She felt so self conscious. She wanted to turn around so Dean would look at her face and not down at her exposed sex.

"If you can see Her," she started, "then you can see my..." she couldn't say the word. It sounded so crass. It was what you called someone as an insult. She couldn't say that.

"I can see your pink pussy," said Dean as he continued to pump his dick into her in time with the words he spoke, "and I can see your tight little ass, honey. I can see your back door."

Mary loved the sensation of Dean's big cock repeatedly pressing into her body. She loved how it touched that magic spot inside her. Her pussy was filled by Dean, and he kept pressing her magic button inside.

She didn't want Dean to look at her back door, but she didn't want him to stop touching her in all of the ways he touched her. She loved how is penis made her feel, but she also loved the feeling of his hands moving over her shoulders, her back, her waist, her hips... and her ass.

She could think of nothing else now. The feeling of his hands, his penis, and his eyes. She could feel his eyes on her. When his cock touched her just right inside, and when his hands were squeezing her ass, she could feel his eyes on her little back door.

Mary almost told Dean to keep touching her butt. Rubbing and caressing and squeezing her big round ass. To touch it while he filled her, and while he could see her back door.

She wanted to, but she didn't. She didn't want Dean to think she longed for him to touch her there. Mary wasn't ready to say anything like that. She wasn't quite ready to admit it to herself. She could trust Dean, but she still wasn't ready.

Instead she forced herself to pull off of Dean's body, turned around, kissed him deeply, and then kissed down his body until she softly held his hard cock up against her cheek and nuzzled it.

"I want to kiss him, Dean."

Her lips caressed his dick. They delicately moved along it as she said, "He's so hard for me, Dean," as if she were whispering to his dick. She tenderly kissed his cock.

When Mary knew Dean was looking she slowly took him into her mouth. She leaned Dean up against the wall of the shower, carefully took him out again, looked up, and repeated, "He's so hard for me."

While Mary worked up Dean with a blowjob he started washing her hair. He didn't want to be late, and he didn't want to discourage Mary from going down on him. It was another way he could continue touching her as well. It felt so right to make contact with her this way. It was so intimate.

This connection heightened all of the sensations for Mary. She enjoyed the feel of Dean in her mouth, and when he touched her hair and her head she felt closer. His touch was gentle, but not tentative. It moved her. It excited her. She felt so connected with Dean.

She needed Dean inside her again.

Mary slowly moved her lips up to the head of his cock, kissed it, stood up, and told Dean to take her.

He took her up in his arms and carefully pushed her against the wall of the shower. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck. Dean could then lift her up by her legs and lower her down on his raging hard cock.

Mary gasped. She cooed. She called Dean her big strong man as he plunged his big strong penis inside her. The words excited Dean further. She could feel him throb within her. He urged her to repeat her words.

Whenever Dean pumped his powerful prick into Mary or lifted and lowered her on to him she clutched at him and kissed his face and mouth repeating the words that turned Dean on even more, "Big strong man. Such a big strong man."

He felt big and strong and powerful. He felt her yearning desire, and he heard it too.

The pitch of her voice raised higher any time she felt Dean's cock touch her precious g-spot. Mary held on to Dean tight, pressed her lips to his ears, and said, "He's touching her. He's touching her. She's almost there. Almost there, don't stop."

Mary kept talking while Dean kept filling her. She could take it no longer. She needed to feel him from behind while her feet were on the ground.

"Quick. Put me down and take me from behind, Dean."

Mary no longer cared if Dean could see her tight little back door as he tapped her g-spot with his sturdy cock.

In seconds Mary was bent over with her arms out bracing herself against the shower wall. Dean's cockhead pressed into her hungry impatient pussy.

Once again he touched her g-spot. She was no more than a minute away from sheer sexual bliss as long as pumped her hard and steady. Mary told him as much with a near frantic sound in her voice.

The combination of Mary's sexy voice, the feel of her pink vagina, the sight of his cock fucking her, and the image of her tight back door was exhilarating. If they had more time he would try teasing her ass. He wanted to circle it with his thumb and shock Mary. When the time came he would, but he wanted to see her face when it touched her that way. He wanted not only to see her facial expressions when he violated her back door, but he also wanted to gauge if he was doing anything wrong. Dean wanted to bring her pleasure, not discomfort.

Soon Dean's cock had Mary gasping with every thrust. Then she threw her head back and cried out. Every time Dean pulled outward Mary squirted.

"My God, Mary, you're squirting for me," Dean said with amazement.

"I can't help it, Dean," said Mary, "You're touching my button. Keep making me squirt, honey."

When her wonderful cunt could squirt no more, Mary turned around, pressed Dean against the shower wall, knelt down before him, looked up into his eyes, and said, "He's mine now."

Mary moaned on Dean's cock as she sucked on it. She never let up. Soon Dean's moans started raising slightly in pitch. She knew he would be ready soon.

She only took him out of her mouth long enough to look up and say, "Give it all to me, honey."

Mary quickly took his strong dick back into her mouth and pumped it with her hand. She worked on it with encouraging high pitched moans until Dean unleased his powerful orgasm. His cock pulsed and twitched as it shot stream after stream of cum into Mary's mouth.

They held each other as their heartbeats slowed down to normal. They continued to wash up and rinse off, caressing each other affectionately.

"Such a big, strong man," said Mary.

"Such a sweet, beautiful girl," said Dean.

Soon they were clean, dried, dressed, and ready to go.

They drove away to get something to eat before their movie. They talked and laughed, and spoke of their naughty shower in hushed tones. Both Dean and Mary were still feeling blissful and happy.

The rest of the day flew by. Dean dropped Mary off at her house and kissed her goodnight. It was the best kiss of the whole day.

A day of renewal. A day of discoveries. A day of intimacy. A day of trust, and a little lust.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bridgette 01 A college girl stumbles upon a couple in love. And naked. (male narrator)in Audio
Bobby 01 Make a good impression in your neighborhood.in Audio
Dean and Mary 01 Ready or not.in Audio
Shy GF Comes Out Her Shell Pt. 01 Shy gf comes out her shell while her boyfriend's away.in Loving Wives
The Journey Home Helping with a broken down Harley brings pleasant surprises.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories