Home From College 02

Info
Mary gushed so much. Now it is Dean's turn.
895 words
4
6.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



After months apart in school Dean and Mary were finally back home together. They planned on going out for a fun afternoon at the beach, but they delayed their time outside with some time inside. At Mary's house. Upstairs. In Mary's room. On her bed.

No one else was home, so they seized the moment.

Mary showed off one of her new swimsuits to entice Dean and it worked like a charm. Within minutes they moved from passionate kissing and caressing to Dean going down on Mary with eagerness.

Their time apart brought a hunger to both of them. He felt so close to her, holding and caressing her legs and arms as he kissed and licked her most intimate and sensitive areas. She felt so close to him, so vulnerable and exposed yet safe. Together they shared the most powerful orgasm Mary had ever experienced. Thankfully, Dean put a towel underneath her before she gushed. She never allowed herself to get so wet.

Mary thought nothing of kissing Dean after he went down on her. This was another way of feeling close. To deny someone a kiss after such an intimate act felt like rejection. Kissing afterward seemed natural.

She needed to show Dean how much she missed him. He deserved the amazing sensation, as well as the sight, of Mary going down on him. She knew how much Dean loved seeing her eyes focused on his hard dick, her lips gently pressing against the head, her mouth slowly engulfing him.

So she showed him.

Mary would pull back now and then to tell Dean how much she missed him, and his cock. Sometimes her eyes locked with his, sometimes her eyes never shifted from his erection.

She would hold it in her hand and clutch it to her chest. It looked and felt as if it her most treasured possession.

"You were such a good boy."

She said words to that effect earlier.

Mary smiled with a knowing look in her eyes.

"But don't think I don't know how bad you want to be."

She slowly returned Dean to her mouth and she hummed on his cock.

Dean's eyes shot open wide.

"Oh-my-God-Mary-what-are-you-doing?" he suddenly said.

She pulled away from his cock again, but took him back in after every sentence.

"Who me? I'm thinking. Hmmmmm. I'm thinking about what I should do with you."

Mary playfully explained how she wanted to go down on him until he finished inside her. However, Dean saw and felt Mary gush. She explained how she had never before been that wet. She spoke of it with amazement. That sense of wonder brought her to her decision.

"I want to see how much you cum for me."

Her face glowed as she said it.

Mary continued to take Dean's cock in and out of her mouth as she talked. Occasionally stroking it with her hand she felt him throb. Perhaps she wouldn't need to wait too long to see how much cum Dean had for her.

"I can tell you want to show me. Go ahead. Show me how much he has for me."

She continued her playful talking while she built up momentum stroking his hard dick.

Mary could feel Dean approach his orgasm. She tried to position his cock just right. Mary wanted to watch every moment of Dean's orgasm and see everything. She wanted to watch his cum shoot out of his cock. She wasn't shy about letting him know either.

Mary told him to give her his spray, to let her see it cum out, to cum for her.

When Dean could resist no longer he gave her exactly what she wanted, and Mary told him he was such a good boy.

He shot long multiple times and he shot a large volume of cum. Mary gasped and cooed. She leaned in and looked up at Dean as she continued to encourage him. He came a little on Mary's gorgeous tits. And not so little.

She playfully criticized him for getting some of his spray on her big melons. Mary never called her breasts melons before. It was kind of a shock. Saying such a thing and in a tone of mock disapproval brought them to giggles and laughter. She kept Dean's cock in her hand, playing with it as it started to relax.

"Oh, Mary, I'm sorry," Dean gasped pointing to her night stand.

Dean came so long and strong and so much that one of his shots missed Mary's towel (and her sweet melons) and hit an open magazine.

Clear as day Dean's cum hit a makeup ad across the model's face.

Dean felt bad for ruining her magazine, but he couldn't hide the fact that he was getting seriously turned on at the sight of his cum on the picture of the model girl's face.

"You bad boy!" chastised Mary, "that's so naughty!"

She didn't stop squeezing and stroking Dean's hardening penis.

"And if you play your cards right and treat me like a lady, and buy me a new magazine, I'll let you to *that* to me."

Dean's mind instantly made a list... hand washing her car, flowers, a sweet card, her favorite candy, opening doors for her everywhere...

Personally washing her pretty face after coming all over it.

And buying her a new pair of sunglasses before.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bridgette 01 A college girl stumbles upon a couple in love. And naked. (male narrator)in Audio
The Amazing Randy Meets His Match Randy gets a big surprise in the middle of a show.in Mind Control
Ma'am - A Truly Formidable Domme Pt. 01 Submitting to her will, caged in her garden, he will suffer. [M4A]in Audio
Teach Me Tantra! Ch. 05 - Audio Intimate Positions.in Audio
The Mousy Nurse'n Injured Superstar Superstar was lying injured when a mousy nurse came in to...in Audio
More Stories