All Comments on 'Home From Home Ch. 10'

by Cliff11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yay! I Missed you so much!

I loved everything about this chapter! The nudity, the embarrassment, the appreciative audience. I missed how the girls used to strip and humiliate Alex so much. I am so happy he is back! I love him! And I love you for writing this amazing series, I can never get enough of it.

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 3 years ago
Genius!

Huge fan of your work. I do so enjoy reading about Alex and his many adventures in the buff with all of those mischievous ladies who I have come to adore so much. This story has honestly brought me more entertainment then you would ever expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't wait to see what he will do next. More people got to see him naked and blushing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favorite series!

This is truly a masterpiece. From beginning, middle, to end I was enthralled. I can't believe he had to do all that embarrassing stuff in January! The urgency somehow made it even more sexy.

I would have expected a bigger reaction from the people on campus but I guess they can appreciate Alex's nudity on another date. I am just so grateful that you continued this series. You really made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truly Fabulous

I love how the girls keep sending off to do embarrassing tasks in various states of undress. I just can't get enough of it. I find it so thrilling whenever he gets caught. That blush he had in front of that shop was adorable! I can't wait to see what he will do next. I hope Alex continues to find himself naked in front of a bunch of surprised and appreciative people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm surprised Lauren hasn't pegged Alex by now. Grow a set, Alex.

fegatonfegaton24 days ago

REALLY enjoyed this! Though maybe next time Lauren should throw a formal ladies-only cocktail-party. She should order him to forget the thong and just wait on her guests wearing nothing but the collar, the bow tie and the cuffs -and maybe black patent leather shoes, socks and sock garters to keep things formal and proper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous