Home From Home Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was asked. It was surprisingly difficult to get everything in both hands so nothing was showing, but I managed it. I turned around. Lauren was smiling, like she was proud of me, Natalie was beaming like all her birthdays had come at once. Jenni's expression was harder to read. She was biting her bottom lip and staring at me, unblinking.

'Now turn around again.' I rotated, so my now bare arse was back facing them. 'Hands on head.' I did so.

'Someone's become a nice obedient servant, haven't they?' Natalie praised me. I smiled, despite myself. 'I was planning to do the next bit outside, but it seems a shame to punish him too much when he's been such a good boy.' I tried not to make my sigh of relief too visible.

After a pause I was instructed to turn around again. I did so, slowly. I assumed the same pace as before was required. Jenni was wide-eyed now, still biting her lip. The other two were beaming with smiles ridiculously wide.

'Oh dear,' Natalie said looking at my semi-hard cock, 'this won't do at all. You should be standing to attention when you address us young man. You need to make yourself hard my boy. Keep your hands on your head.'

My mind was racing. I was suddenly under pressure. I tried to think of something sexy, and my brain settled on the image of Jenni getting naked with me the one time we'd met before. I pictured her tits bouncing free of her sports bra. It didn't take me long until I was fully erect.

'Good boy.'

Natalie stood up and took two slow steps towards me. She languidly held out one finger at groin level and brushed it against my hip. She walked around behind me, lightly pulling her finger across the skin of my arse cheeks, round to my other hip and across to my cock. She softly pulled it across until my dick lay flat against my skin before letting it go to swing gently side to side. She smiled again and repeated, 'Good boy. Now, on your knees.'

I knelt down, still facing the sofa as Natalie retook her seat. 'Time for you to jerk off dear boy. I expect to see lots of cum. Please don't disappoint me.'

I reached down with my right hand and began to stroke myself. Natalie scolded me for looking down at myself and made me hold my head high and look at my tormentors. It didn't take me long. My hand moved quicker and quicker until wave after wave of spunk erupted from me. As my dick softened in my hand I heard Natalie say, 'Good boy. Now go get a cloth and clear this mess up.'

Later that evening I sat, still naked, with Lauren on the sofa. Natalie and Jenni had gone home promising, 'We must do this again sometime.'

Lauren hadn't stopped smiling since my thong had come off. 'Today was such a lovely day. I think you actually enjoyed yourself for once.'

I ignored that and replied, 'How did you fix the horse race?'

'We didn't. But we each chose the first second and third favourites. We checked the odds before we told you about the bet. Yours was sixth or seventh favourite I think.

'I thought it was something like that.'

'You did ever so well. I think Natalie was very disappointed you were so well behaved. Maybe next time you could disobey one order, just to see what happens.'

'Make up your mind. At least nobody saw my humiliation on that DVD.'

'Oh that,' Lauren grinned even wider, 'We watched that while you were out getting the food from the car.'

12