All Comments on 'Home from War'

by Excitable101

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

That was really hot!!!! Hope to read more!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Fantastic

For your first submission you have done very well in my eyes. Top story and well written. I would love to see more of these two. What happens next? I would like to think if what they did in this story was so good for both of them they might stay together for his leave. She could be knocked up and he marries her on his return. We in Australia are so lucky to be able to have relationships with cousins/nieces/nephews/aunts/uncles and marry if we want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad first story. Liked the premise and the story line. The only thing I saw was minor word usage (a word here or there). Might want to proof read your story and maybe spot them. Sometimes it is hard as we know what we want to say and what is written. Overall, I liked the story and the characters. Keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

The sex was hot but it desperately needs an editor or a proofreader. Too many simple stupid mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

PREGNANT...

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 5 years ago
Great story

Well developed, and great build up to a climax! Pun intended😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story...

Hope to see more from you soon. Maybe a continuation?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Kept me reading till the end, and liking it.

Silly things marred an otherwise great story, learn how to use lay and lie. Also, write a second chapter. He has to end his army days at some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

CHAPTER 2 ASAP

becker92548becker92548about 5 years ago
army career

Married and living over seas....PREGNANT....yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good BUT

unfinished. Turn offs too much age between them. I NEVER read older men younger women stories...

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 4 years ago
Good but

Your ending finished far too abruptly, that said, now you can finish this story, there’s so much more you can do with this..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 4 years ago

Your story has so much potential but Yes the ending was rushed and you can do a Part 2 and update the relationships and have Jenny and her cousin have new adventures and come out smelling like a rose. So why not write another chapter or two ?? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Badly in need of an editor to get the correct English words on every other sentence... Hard to read and correct the language at the same time.

Good story though.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Super hot build up with Jenny. A little abrupt of an ending, but still worth 5*.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Great. Thank you for your service . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous