Home from War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry hero, you had your chance." Megan said, as she gave Jenny a shitty look and walked off.

I looked at Jenny and put my army around her. "Come on. Don't worry about it. There are some things more important than a cute blonde. Your family, and family will always come first."

I could see a tear roll down Jenny's cheek as she apologized for once again messing up my chances at a bit of romance.

"I really appreciate this Jimmy," she said as we approached my room. "When you get home for good I'm going to throw a huge party for you with lots of cute girls. You can have your pick."

"Jenny, getting laid is not the highest priority in my life," I said as I opened the door. She just gave me a sweet smile and a big hug. I may have let my hand linger for a moment on her bare lower back. "Although hooking up with Megan would have been way more fun than sleeping on the couch in my own hotel room."

Jenny playfully pushed me away and gave a mischievous smile. "You're not sleeping on the couch. I will." She demanded as she kicked off her heels. "I am so glad to get those off. My feet are killing me. The things us girls go through to look good for you... I mean, for you guys. Do you have something I can sleep in? I don't think this gown is going to work."

I looked in my suitcase and saw that I had two T-shirts and an extra pair of boxers. I kept the regular T-shirt for myself and offered Jenny the V-neck with the hopes it would reveal a little more. It was a large and would probably cover down past the boxers. I would have given her my pajama pants but wanted to see her sexy legs. Besides, I needed something to wear that would conceal an erection. "Will these work?" I asked, as I offered her the shower first.

"So long as they cover up my naughties," she smiled. "You can go first, so I don't feel bad for taking too long."

I grabbed some pajama pants and a T-shirt and headed to the bathroom. "Her naughties?" I thought. Man what I wouldn't give to see her naughties. I immediately grew hard just thinking about her in that dress. Then I remembered the photo I had of her. We never even discussed what happened the night before. Unfortunately, I left my phone in the room. I would have loved to had that image to jerk off to.

I started to stroke myself, when Jenny yelled through the door. "You almost done in there? I thought you took like two-minute military showers. Hurry up Soldier, I need to get out of this dress."

"Uh yeah, just a second," I said. I immediately turned the water to cold to try and get rid of my hard-on before coming out. No pajama pants were going to conceal this thing.

I came out to find Jenny standing right outside the door. "Could you undo the clasp on my dress?" she asked.

She turned around with her beautiful back exposed to me. She cupped her breasts to hold the dress as I undid the clasp. I noticed the clasp was not difficult to undo. She could have easily undone it herself. The dress fell off of her shoulders and lowered a bit in the back. I could now see just about an inch of her ass crack exposed. Her hands covered most of her breasts but I could still see a good portion of the sides.

She turned, smiled and walked into the bathroom. Her back was to me as she let go of the dress and it fell to the floor. I briefly saw her perfect ass as she closed the door behind her. I guess I was right that she was not wearing anything underneath. I needed so badly to relieve myself. My cock was again fully erect and I was struggling to keep it from sticking out of the top of my pants. I wanted to look at the photo on my phone, but it would make things even worse. I just sat on the couch, put a pillow over crotch, and tried to focus on a movie to watch.

I figured Jenny would be in there for a while, and was surprised to hear the shower turn off after only ten minutes. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked through the door. She replied that she just wanted some water. She said that after a night of Jagermeister, she didn't want to drink so much.

The door started to open and my jaw dropped as Jenny stepped out. Although the T-shirt was large, she tied it around her petite waist. This caused the V-neck to plunge down further showing off a good amount of cleavage. She didn't have a bra, so her nipples were clearly visible as they poked at the fabric. She had rolled the top of the boxers over several times so they wouldn't fall off, and wore them down off of her hip bones. Her stomach was exposed above the naval and the boxers were low. Her body was so tight. Man did she look sexy.

"Had to figure out a way to make these look cute." She proudly stated. "What do you think?"

"They look a lot better on you than they ever would on me." I laughed.

"Oh, I don't know. You look pretty good in just boxers," Jenny said as she plopped down on the couch next to me. "Watcha watching?"

I wasn't sure as I just turned it on. As we sat there together watching, Jenny pulled one of her feet up to rub it. "High heels are from the pits of hell," she groaned.

"You want a foot rub?" I asked.

"No, you have done so much for me tonight. I'm the one who should be rubbing your feet," She replied.

"I'm not a fan of having my feet rubbed," I said. "I give one hell of a foot rub. You sure?"

"Well if you insist!" she smiled as she turned plopping her feet onto the pillow in my lap.

As she turned she spread her legs slightly and I could see the skin just beyond the out part of her pussy. She definitely waxed or was at least clean shaven down there. Unfortunately, her legs closed before I got a good look. It was probably for the best because she caught me staring. I think if I would have seen her pussy I wouldn't have been able to play it off. I began rubbing her feet and she let out several soft, sexy moans. I rubbed up her calves a little and the way she was moaning stirred up my crotch again. I looked over at her and could see her nipples poking through the material more than before.

She moaned again and looked up at me. "Sorry," she said, "that just feels so good."

"I take it as a compliment." I replied. "Just not too loud, we don't want the neighbors thinking anything is going on over here."

We both just laughed and I continued to rub her feet. As I rubbed up her calves she scooted her butt slightly more towards me. This caused the boxers to ride up and to the side. I could now see the outer edge of her pussy. I tried not to get caught staring and would steal quick glances when she was focused on the TV or closed her eyes. Then she asked if I would do the other leg some more. She pulled one foot back towards her butt and left the other on the pillow. She stared at me a wiggled her foot as I just smiled and looked down at it. I knew that she was probably completely exposed to me, but I didn't want to look with her staring at me.

I focused on her foot until I heard her moaning again. I looked up and she had her head back with her eyes closed. I immediately looked down between her legs. I could now see her entirely exposed pussy. It was completely shaven and I could see a little moisture collecting around its lips. As I stared and rubbed her foot, she pulled her other foot closer to her butt. This caused her pussy to slightly open and a drop of her excitement ran down towards her ass. The sensation must have startled her. She sat up quickly realizing how turned on she was getting. I think I could have rubber her legs forever with that view.

"Thanks," she said as she got up and sat right next to me on the couch. Looking at the TV she asked, "Is this any good?"

I still didn't even know what we were watching as my focus had been on her. I was dreaming about how that perfect pussy would taste and feel. "Um, I must have had my mind elsewhere," I said. "I still don't know what we are watching."

Jenny laid her head against my shoulder and we watched the movie together. After a while she started breathing heavier. I looked down and realized I had a great view of her right breast. The T-shirt had gaped open and I could see all of her breast to include its perfectly shaped nipple. He areola was a little larger than a quarter with a perky nipple the size of a pencil eraser. I watched it rise and fall inside of her shirt as she started to breath heavier. I assumed she had fallen asleep.

I too turned on to control myself. With my left hand I reached under the pillow and started massaging my aching cock. I didn't really think through what I would do if I came or what I would say if she woke up. Before I had to worry about it, Jenny woke up. I froze with my hand still grasping my pulsing cock. She didn't say a word, but laid across the couch, putting her head on the pillow I was using for concealment. She must have still been half a sleep, because she didn't act like she noticed a thing.

I just stared down at her beautiful face that was only one pillow away from laying on my throbbing cock. I looked down at her amazing body curled up on the couch. The boxers had ridden up and I could see the bottom portion of her butt cheek. It wasn't the view I had before of her sweet pussy or her breast, but she still looked amazing lying across me. I thought about waking her up and directing her to the bed, but decided her laying there on me was better than her on the bed and me on the couch alone. I finally grew tired and started to doze off to.

Dreams are funny... Despite my attraction for and situation with my cousin, I was having a dream about Megan. We were in the hotel room together and she was giving me my special thanks. She was on the floor naked between my legs. She took my cock into her hand and slowly licked up and down the shaft. It seemed so real and I started to moan. Then I realized I was dreaming. However, the sensation still felt very real.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see Jenny had pulled my cock out and was slowly licking up its shaft. I couldn't believe what I was watching. My young, innocent cousin's tongue was sliding up and down my rock hard cock. I didn't want to interrupt so I acted like I was still sleeping. She let out soft moans as she worked my rod. I then noticed her other hand was down the front of her boxers rubbing her pussy. I just watched her for a few minutes before letting my hands explore her body.

I began running one hand through her hair. With the other, I pulled up her shirt to expose her breasts. I ran her nipple between my fingers and felt it harden more. With that, I saw Jenny's hand dive deep into her boxers, burying itself inside her pussy. She lifted her head and looked up at me. Keeping eye contact, she wrapped her soft lips around my cock and slowly lowered her mouth around it until half of the length was in her mouth.

While my cousin slowly worked her mouth up and down my shaft, my hands explored her amazing breasts. I leaned over a bit in order to slide my hand down to massage her tight ass. We kept this up for a while before I began to shudder. Jenny sensed my impending orgasm and took my cock out of her mouth.

Standing up before me, she smiled and lifted the T-shirt off over her head. Her breasts were by far the most perfect I had ever seen. They were so firm and begged to be touched some more. She then climbed on top of me placing a leg on each side. My hands immediately went to her breasts as she leaned in and kissed me. Our tongues danced in one another's mouths.

She let her knees slight out a bit, lowering her crotch until it touched my bare cock. She was still wearing the boxers, but fortunately the tip of my cock ran up into one of the legs and was pressed against the front of her extremely wet pussy. She rolled her hips up and forward causing her pussy to glide up and down my shaft. I wanted to be inside of her so badly. However, I wanted to watch as I entered her.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I laid her softly on her back and slid off the boxers. Jenny slowly spread her legs for me giving a great view of her wanting pussy. I ripped off my clothes and lowered myself onto her. I let my cock tease her outer pussy lips as I kissed on her neck, then down to her breasts. I kissed lower down her stomach and planted small kisses all around her sweet pussy. My tongue slid up between her wet lips and I found her clit. I slid a finger up and inside of her as I worked her swollen nub. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and she pulled me in deeper.

I slid another finger deep inside as her pussy clenched down. Jenny started to convulse as I worked at her clit. She bucked her hips toward my face as I pleasured her bare pussy. She grabbed the pillow and buried her face in it muffle her screams. As she began to orgasm, I lifted my head and watched my finger continue to work deep inside of her.

I could wait no more. I lifted my face from her pussy and guided the head of my aching member towards the entrance. She sat up and watched as the tip touched her now hypersensitive pussy. Was I really about to fuck my beautiful cousin? I had dreamed about this for so long. She looked up at me without saying a word, but her face was begging for me to proceed. I slowly ran the tip of my cock up and down over her warm, wet lips. Her body shuttered at the touch. I wanted to burn this view into my memory forever.

I pressed forward slowly and watched the tip disappear into my cousin. I pulled out and watched as Jenny bit her lip with her eyes locked on me. I pressed in again a little further. Jenny let out a soft moan. I pulled out except for the tip, and then slowly pressed into her tight pussy until at least half of my cock was in. Jenny was moaning louder now as I slowly worked in and out. Finally, I pressed forward until I was completely buried deep into Jenny's sweet pussy.

She let out a load moan as I pulled slowly out. As I pushed in again slowly, Jenny thrust her hips up causing me to sink all of the way in again. With that I picked up the pace which increased her moans. "Oh Jimmy, that feels so fucking amazing. I can't believe how good you feel inside of me. Please don't stop! Please don't... Unhhhhhh!!"

I don't think either of us cared who might hear now. It wasn't like anyone knew who we were. I leaned back and watched my cock sliding in and out of my sweet cousin. She pulled me down to her and attacked my mouth with her tongue. My hands once again found her beautiful breasts and she began to shake again. Her pussy started clamping down on my cock and it brought me to the edge. I told her I was about to cum and started to pull out. She pulled me back inside. I couldn't hold back any longer. I started slamming deep inside of her until my cock erupted everything I had. I pushed as deep into her as I could while her pussy convulsed around me. Stream after stream shot deep inside of her. I then collapsed on top of her with my cock still inside.

We laid there silent for a while and then Jenny whispered into my ear, "That was beyond amazing! See I told you I would help you get laid while you were home."

12