Home Grown Slut Ch. 02-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum let out a squeal and as I was turning around I caught site of her naked arse disappearing under the bed covers.

"Don't you ever knock" she said

"Bit difficult with my hands full." I replied

"Well thanks for the sandwich, just put it on the bedside table please." She said, making sure she was concealed by the covers.

"So how are you getting on, any luck?" I said placing her drink and plate down.

"You were right things have changed" she said, blushing.

"I just have a couple that I want to re-watch, to decide which one I want, so if you give me twenty minutes, I will let you know which one to put on a DVD for us."

"Fine, I will be in my room when you are ready" I said turning and leaving.

I was about to close her door but deliberately left it open a small amount.

I walked away and opened and closed my bedroom door but stayed on the landing.

I crept back to her bedroom door and peeked in.

Mum was sat up in bed with the laptop open. I could hear the moans coming from the woman on the video in the throes of sexual bliss.

The covers were still covering mum up, so I could not see anything. However, the obvious rise and fall of the duvet told me she was playing with herself.

Mum suddenly placed the laptop besides her and opened the draw to her bed side table.

What she withdrew, I had seen before. It was the same vibrator that she had had stuffed up her pussy when dad and she were in my room.

She raised it to her mouth and moistened it with her saliva, her tongue licking around the head and coating it in spittle.

She threw the covers back and positioned herself on her side facing me.

There it was again her perfect triangle of pubic hair and when she raised her right leg I could once again see her engorged pussy lips.

Her concentration was once again on the video. She switched on the vibrator and lowered it to her pussy and started a slow up and down motion moving the head threw her pussy lips. She hadn't penetrated herself she was just running the plastic cock over her whole pussy.

An involuntary jerk told me the tip had found her clitoris and her mouth opened. She moved it in small circles that caused her to breathe in deeply. Then a low moan as she exhaled. She kept her view firmly on the porn video she was watching and continued to manipulate her clit with the vibrator.

I could hear the video was getting quite steamy as the woman was now crying out in extasy. "Lick my clit you bastard I want to cum on that tongue of yours. I will squirt my juices all over your face just don't stop, don't stop."

My mum was now rubbing her clit harder she was also mumbling something but the sound of the video blocked out what she was saying

She suddenly threw her head back and rammed the vibrator in to herself. From where I stood I watched as about 6 inches of vibrator disappeared in to her now sopping pussy, then reappeared glistening with her juices, only to be rammed back in as quick. My mother was now well and truly fucking herself.

I watched as she continued to fuck herself with the plastic cock in and out it went like a piston rod on an engine and almost as quick.

Her breathing had also quickened and she now squeezed her eyes shut and her mouth hung open.

She also became louder, until the voice now coming from the room was not the video. She drowned that out with her groans.

"That's it, lick my pussy, stick your fingers up my cunt make me cum. I need to cum please make me cum" Then so load that I thought the neighbours would hear." Fuck me I'm coming please just a bit longer almost there, almost there....... ARRH." She cried out in pleasure, she quickly pulled the vibrator out and a stream of cum squirted from her pussy. She jammed the vibrator back in and after three or four more thrusts pulled it out, closely followed by another fountain of cum. Then again, a smaller squirt this time. All the while screaming "I'm coming, I'm coming" her body was jerking around on the bed as if 50 thousand volts was shooting through her.

With a final "ARRH" She pushed the vibrator in once again and closed her legs around it. Now lodged firmly up her pussy. She stopped moving, instead bringing her knees up and lying on her side in the fetal position.

Her legs, hand and bed now covered in her cum.

As her breathing slowed, I realised, I had just witnessed the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

How my dad could not be aroused by that, I would never know.

As I slowly crept away from her door I very faintly heard "Thank you John" coming from my parents' room.

Home grown slut Chapter 4

"What do you think she meant by saying, Thank you John?" Carol quizzed her husband.

"I had no idea. Was she thanking me for lending her the computer, or was she thanking me for reintroducing her to porn, or was it that she knew I was there and it made her feel sexy again? I had no idea. I just quietly went in to my room and sat down and tried to read a book, to calm down a bit."

Carol sat with a damp patch forming between her legs. John telling her about his mother was getting her aroused. She would have never thought, a couple of hours ago, that she would feel anything but repulsion but now, she was intrigued and excited by Johns' confession.

"You are trying to tell me that you just watched your mother masturbate and cum so hard, she soaked herself and the bed and you went and read a book? Come off it, you had a wank as well, didn't you?"

"No, I didn't. I wanted to, I was hard as rock and my underwear was soaking in pre-cum but I didn't."

Carol looked at him disbelievingly.

Anyhow, about half hour later, mum stuck her head in to my room.

"I found the one that I think he will like" she said.

"OK, show me and I will get the DVD burnt"

"I will in a few minutes. I spilt my tea on my sheets, so I will just drop them in the wash and be back up to show you which one I want putting on to a DVD."

"You and dad drop a lot of cups of tea in bed." I said with a wry smile on my face.

She blushed profusely and said "Be back in a few minutes," before rushing off downstairs.

A short while later there was a knock on my door. Mum entered carrying the laptop.

She placed it on the desk and said "This is the one."

I looked at the screen and read the title, 'Older but still fucking'.

However, this video was only intended for online viewing. "Right, ok, well I can't just download this one" I said "I will have to use a piece of software to rip it from the site."

"Will that be difficult?"

"No, not too bad, I will set the video playing and then the software rips it, then rebuilds it in DVD format, then burns it to a disc."

"Sounds like a foreign language to me but if you say it's easy, I will believe you."

I opened the disc draw and placed a blank DVD in and pushed it closed. Next, I started my ripping software and made some adjustments to the settings. Finally, with everything ready I hit play on the video. The film started and the software started decoding the video. Soon afterwards the burning started.

I sat back in my chair to watch the film. Mum sat on the end of my bed behind me, leaning over as the titles rolled in.

The film started with a couple introducing themselves to the camera, saying how making these videos excited them and spiced up their lovemaking. They looked a few years older than mum and dad but the woman was nice, not stunning but easy on the eyes. She had full breast and a bit of a small tummy but not fat. The man was clean shaven and of moderate build, nothing too much but certainly he had some midlife spread going on.

After some more small talk, the camera faded and the couple were now just in their underwear in the bedroom. They started to kiss and cuddle each other and some heavy petting was taking place.

The man soon had his wife's bra off and was hungrily licking and sucking her nipples as she reclined on the bed. As his mouth tended to one nipple he squeezed and pinched her other nipple, that stood out proud a good half inch from her breast. She laid there moaning softly running her finger through her husband's hair, as he feasted on her tits.

I felt my cock rising again in my pants. I could also feel mums breathe on my neck and with the fact that I hadn't wanked off earlier meant I was soon fully hard.

The man's hand moved slowly down the woman's stomach and camera zoomed in to show his fingers snaking under waist band of her silky white knickers. They continued their journey south in to the valley between her legs, at which she opened up to allow his hand to travels further.

She let out a soft moan, as his fingers found her clit and with small circles he started to rub it gently.

She however had moved around to be able to fish his cock out of his boxers.

Her hand encircled his hardening prick and with deft fingers she rubbed it from tip to base. Causing the veins to thicken and stand out. She moved her hand lower and lifted his balls rolling them around in the palm of her hand, before returning to stroke his ever-thickening cock.

The camera once again returned to between her legs. He had now moved the crutch of her knickers to one side, exposing her wet pussy. He extended his middle finger and slipped it easily inside her and moved in a way that looked like he was now stroking her G-spot. As he pulled his finger out, her pussy lips seamed to cling to it, as if wanting it to remain inside.

He then introduced a second finger and pushed it in her tight pussy.

They manoeuvred up close to one another and started a very passionate kiss with tongues exploring each other's mouth. Hands still playing with their partners genitals and interspersed with moans and groans, showing their appreciation of their partners hand play.

My jeans now felt very tight and as I moved to try and relieve some of the pressure. Mum noticed my movement and breathed in my ear "Sexy isn't it?"

"Very" I said the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

"That pussy is so tight, she obviously hasn't pushed a baby out of it, look how it's gripping his fingers."

With mum talking so erotically and the view on the screen I could feel my pre-cum leaking out of the tip of my cock.

"That cock is nice and hard now." She continued "That's what I hope happens to your father when he sees this. Does it get you hard watching this?"

I couldn't speak my mouth had become very dry and all I could do was nod.

"Yes, it's having a similar effect on me also" she purred.

The man was now moving down her body licking the valley between her tits. A trail of saliva showed the direction that his tongue had travelled. Still further and he swirled his tongue around in her belly button. Placing small kisses on her stomach as he went further. His fingers went for the waistband of her knickers and with a slow but deliberate movement they were pulled down her legs. The gusset stuck to her moist cunt before it was eventually peeled away. She gasped as his kisses travelled downwards towards her wanton pussy.

"This is my favourite part." Mum breathed moving closer to me and the screen, encircling my waist with her arm.

The man's tongue licked down followed by more kisses. Her clean-shaven pussy twitched with each contact of his tongue and lips as they neared the centre of her being.

She let out a loud gasp as his tongue flicked out and made contact with her engorged clit. His lips surrounded the little nub and he sucked. "Oh fuck!" she cried "that's it, tongue my fucking clit." Her fingers ploughed through his hair and forced his head deeper in to her now sopping cunt.

Whether she realised it or not but mums' hand had also moved lower and was now idly stroking my cock through my jeans.

"Lick my clit you bastard I want to cum on that tongue of yours. I will squirt my juices all over your face just don't stop, don't stop." The woman cried out.

Mum gripped my cock hard as the woman on the video pushed her hips up off the bed and came hard in his mouth. Her juice now covering his face as she tried to push him further in to her pussy. She spasmed several times, screaming out load, as her orgasm raced through every part of her body. A sharp intake of breath and her eyes rolled back in to her head. She held herself still for a few seconds before letting out a final "ARHH" expelling all the air in her lungs then slowly lowering her body back to the bed. Her breathing was now ragged and her body twitching with post orgasmic bliss.

"That is so fucking hot." Mum moaned still with a firm grip of my cock. "And by the feel of it, you thought so too."

I said nothing. I had learnt my lesson last Saturday. I didn't want to break the spell.

The man with a triumphant smile on his face slid up her body and gave her a taste of her cum now coating his mouth. His cock bumped in to her open pussy and she moved her hand down and moved the head to her open hole. "I need this up my pussy now she demanded" pulling him closer trying to stuff his hard cock up herself.

I watched as the cock head slid easily into her. She moved her hands to his arse and pulled hard forcing more of his cock up her smouldering pussy until eventually he was balls deep.

It was time now for him to moan. He held himself fully in, for a few moments, before easing himself almost out and then slowly pushing himself forward burying his cock once again in her depths.

Mum's hand was mirroring his actions. When he pushed in, her hand moved down my cock, when he pulled out, her hand moved up my cock.

Although nice, I wanted more than a dry rub, when mum moved her hand up to rub my chest I quickly opened the button on my jeans and slid the zipper down. When her hand came back down she now stroked my naked cock.

"Dirty bastard." She whispered in my ear as she once again mirrored the action on the screen. "But I suppose I owe you this one."

The man started to speed up his thrusts, with his partner egging him on. "That's it, fuck my pussy, fuck me hard." To which he obliged slapping his balls against her arse hole with each surge forward.

His cock was now a blur with the speed of his fucking. She wanted it hard and fast and she was getting it.

Mum's hand was also now a blur travelling up and down my enraged cock. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

With an almighty roar the man pulled his cock from her pussy and started to wank.

"Cum all over my pussy, let me feel your cream soaking me" the woman yelled

Instantly he shot his load of cream on her.

Images of me covering mum the same way, a few weeks back, shot in to my head and with a gasp cum erupted from the tip of my cock squirting a good foot in to the air before crashing down on my chest. Mum kept on rubbing and I kept on coming 2...3....4....5 squirts until eventually my balls couldn't contract anymore and a final dribble oozed out.

I closed my eyes enjoying my release and as my breathing returned to normal I heard the disc door eject. The DVD was ready.

Home grown slut Chapter 5

Carol's pussy was no longer just wet, it was throbbing. John's confession was certainly having a strong effect on her. She was getting very turned on by his tale. Her breathing had increased, her pupils had dilated, her nipples were rock hard and that constant throb in her groin, demanded some attention and soon.

"So, Brenda had crossed the no touching line?"

"Well yes and no. The no touching line was for me not to touch her, not the other way around."

"So, you kept your word and didn't touch her then?"

"Well, no."

After I had come, I took my T-shirt off and used it to clean up the cum from around my cock, then tucked it back in my jeans. I stood and turned, "Thanks mum" I said stepping forward and giving her a hug.

She stood up and accepted my hug hugging me back "It was my pleasure son, I enjoyed it to."

She had enjoyed it as well? Without thinking I moved my hand from her back and moved it around to cup her left breast feeling the hard nipple below her shirt and giving it a gentle pluck.

She instantly took a step back. "Whoa! What are you doing John? We have an agreement no touching remember?"

"Yes, but I thought after what we just did that..."

"This isn't about me and you John. This is about your father and I getting the romance back in our marriage. I'm not going to cheat on him. I thought you understood that."

My heart sank. I had hoped against hope, that after what had just happened, that there was a chance of taking things further.

"Yes, I understand, sorry."

I took the disc out of the tray and handed it to her.

She smiled at me, took the disc and said "Wish me luck."

"Good luck mum." I smiled back and with that she left my room.

After dinner that evening mum pulled me to one side. She handed me £20 and said "Will you make yourself scarce for the evening I want the house to ourselves to watch a video" she giggled like a little school girl.

"Sure mum, I'll stay out till after 11"

"Thanks. Best go get myself ready for film night" she excitedly said skipping away to her room.

I called a friend and we made arrangements to go to the cinema, then to the pub to have a few beers.

It was nearly midnight when I got home and as I climbed the stairs I heard dad snoring. Mum was right he is getting louder I thought as I entered my room.

I went to my desk and switched the light on. On top of my computer was the disc and under it a note.

'It didn't work. I will talk to you tomorrow. Love mum x.'

As I undressed I couldn't believe it. How could dad not turned on by the video? it was, as mum put it 'HOT'.

Next morning after dad had left for work I found mum in the lounge.

She looked despondent.

"So, no luck then mum?"

"Not even a twitch." mum said dejectedly.

"It was a good idea John but I think I am going to have to resign myself to just taking care of my own needs alone."

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Don't give up yet mum, the only mistake you made was you chose a film that turned you on, not dad, what did dad say about it?"

"He said, how could he get aroused by an overweight middle-aged couple."

"OK, so not a total disaster. That one didn't work but there are thousands of videos out there, it's just the case of finding the one that works for him."

"Exactly thousands of them, how do we find the one. It could take forever and thousands of DVD's"

"We need to narrow it down a bit. You said dad stayed hard when you talked dirty to him. I know this is awkward but what things did you say"

Mum went bright red. "I don't know, just things that came in to my head. I can't remember."

I thought deeply, what had mum and dad been saying in my room that night.

"What are you thinking about?" mum interrupted my thoughts.

"I was just trying to remember what you and dad were saying in my room"

Her hand went up to cover her mouth "You heard what we were saying?"

"Mum I was just outside the door I saw and heard a lot"

"I thought you had just seen me naked not the sex part. I am so embarrassed right now."

Then it came to me, I remembered. "Dad said 'you like being double fucked, don't you?' and you went on to say 'You know I do and when I get your cock nice and hard, I with fuck it like the whore I am.' and then if I remember correctly you both came"

Mum sat mortified not saying anything. She then spoke "So, you witnessed all of it then? That's it I can't do this anymore. My own son has witnessed me behaving like a whore. How can you have any respect for me, when you saw and heard me behaving like that. I am so ashamed of myself." She got up to leave my room.

"Mum Wait. You don't need to feel ashamed, it was roll playing, a bit of fantasy that's all. It doesn't change a thing about who you really are and how I feel about you. It was with your husband, dad, not someone else. It is healthy for loving couples to do those things, not shameful."