Home Grown Slut Ch. 02-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she felt his finger penetrate her anus her body released. Her whole body exploded. Her pussy let forth cream like it had never done before. The muscles in her entire body contracted and her brain went in to overdrive. This was no ordinary orgasm this was euphoria, something she had never experienced before in her life. Then she felt her husband came in her mouth she tried to desperately to swallow but her throat muscles betrayed her and it flowed from her mouth. Then the heave from behind and she felt her son filling her pussy with his cum. Her mouth, pussy tits and arse were on fire. Every nerve ending in her body demanded the brain acknowledge it and with a final fit, it could take no more and she passed out.

I had never seen a woman come so hard in my life. I was worried that there may be permeant damage done.

I took hold of her. "Mum are you ok? Mum, mum."

She opened her eyes and eventually focussed on me. She smiled up at me "You dirty mother fucker." Was all she said.

I smiled back "I guess I am."

And so that is how I became my mothers' lover. She and dad still slept in the same bed together and I still heard them having sex. She would come to me three, maybe four times a month and we would fuck like rabbits. I occasionally saw dad watching us, from my bedroom door but we never again repeated that night and we never had a threesome again. I was just happy to fill in for dad in the one department that he couldn't quite manage. Mum toned down her slutty behaviour in public but she was a total slut in the home.

EPILOGUE

Carol ripped the covers off of John. She was happy to see that he was fully hard and with no words being said she mounted his cock and sat down on his lap, his cock slipping easily into her wet pussy. She didn't want to make love she wanted to fuck.

She rose up and then down, impaled herself on his bulging cock again and again.

"Do you like fucking mummy's pussy...Son." She said.

Johns cock surged and he pushed up to meet her downward thrust. "You know I do mum." He replied playing along. "And I am going to cream that pussy of yours."

"Yes, you dirty mother fucker, fuck me, make me your slut." She continued.

John couldn't believe that his conservative, no prude, wife was behaving like this. But he wasn't about to complain.

Her breathing became ragged and she ripped the nightdress off over her head. "Suck mummy's tits son, bite her nipples, make then sore."

John raised his mouth to her swinging tits and took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked it.

She threw her head back and moaned as his teeth sank into her sensitive flesh. She knew it wouldn't be long, she could feel her orgasm building in her pussy, it's warmth spreading out.

"Going to cum." she cried out "Don't stop, don't stop, nearly there, don't stop."

John knew he was going to cum as well, his loving wife's dirty talk was making his cum boil in his balls.

Her thrusting became faster and harder. The need to come stronger than she could ever remember. Then with a final downward thrust she buried him deep in her depths and her pussy contracted.

"Coming, I'm coming." she wailed her body thrashing around on his cock.

John's balls contracted and with a load groan he pumped his seed up her pussy.

"Oh my god I can feel you coming in me, I can feel you squirting your lovely cum in me. Breed me make me pregnant, I love you.... Shaun.... ARRRHH."

From the doorway the secret voyeur who had watched and heard the whole affair also came.

As he crept away to his room he whispered. "I love you too...Mum."