Home Grown Slut Ch. 02-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only difference tonight was that when I got to their bedroom the door was slightly open. As I peered in mum was naked lying on her back legs bent at the knees her legs open.

Dad was also naked and was nuzzling her neck with small kisses.

"You dirty slut, he's our son and you flashed your tits at him. Are there no men off limits to you?"

"I loved him looking." Mum said "Do you think he liked looking at my tits?"

"You bet he did." Dad replied. "You would love to see how hard he got looking at them wouldn't you?"

"Don't be silly, I'm not only old enough to be his mother, I am his mother. I'm too old and flabby to interest him. He would have young prettier girls to look at and play with."

"No man would turn down a chance to play with these." Dad said licking and stroking her breast until her nipples became hard. He took one into his mouth and started to suck and chew.

"Do you think so? Do you think he would like to play with my tits? Stroke them make the nipples hard, suck and bite them? Do you think he would like to run his fingers through my pubic hair, then slip lower till his finger tickled my clit, then move lower still, to part my pussy lips before pushing one then two of his fingers up my cunt? Would his mouth soon following to where his fingers were, unlike his father that thinks it's disgusting, licking and sucking my clit before probing my opening with his tongue. Lapping up my juices as they flowed from me in to his waiting mouth. Do you think he could make me come on his tongue as I writhed around on the bed?" Mum breathed getting more turned on by the idea.

"You must be the biggest slut in the world. Not only do you want to fuck other men you now want to fuck our son."

"And you want to watch it don't you? You want to watch our son stick his cock in me. Fuck me deep. Deeper than you have ever been. Yes, I know he's bigger than you. I have already seen it, felt it and made him squirt his cum. I have already wanked him off and now, Yes, I do want to fuck him and whether you like it or not it's going to happen I am going to feel a real cock fuck in this pussy that you have neglected for so long. My only regret is that I haven't thought of this before now."

"Then do it Brenda, invite him in, he is stood just outside."

Mum's head spun round in a panic looking towards the door and our eyes met She tried to cover herself up but dad took hold of her hands and stopped her.

"Oh god no, this is just a bit of fun. I didn't mean it. I don't want to have sex with him. I just wanted to spice our lovemaking up with a few words. Please, no, close the door John."

I hesitated for a few seconds then raised my hand to the door handle. Mum's eyes were fixed on mine. I was looking for a sign deep in her eyes. A sign that would make me decide whether or not to close the door. A sign that could change our lives forever. Then after what seemed like hours but was only a few seconds, she mouthed "Thank you John."

The words I had heard before from this room, spoken by the same person. The words spoken by my mother immediately after having an amazing orgasm.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

There I stood in the doorway my erection sticking out from my body, pointing straight at my mother.

Mum looked at me and said one word "John."

"Come on in son, come see what a slut of a wife and mother we have." Dad called rising from the bed.

As I entered the room mum held up her hand and I took hold of it. I moved to the side of their bed and marvelled at my mother's naked body. "Do I really turn you on?"

"As only a mother can." Came my reply

I bent and kissed her lips. Softly, a motherly kiss almost. Then with a bit more passion our mouths opened and we were soon kissing with intertwined tongues.

My hand crept over her stomach and moved up towards her breasts.

As it neared her left breast I stopped kissing her and I looked in to her eyes.

She knew instantly what I was asking without the need for words.

"I revoke the no touching rule" She smiled.

I smiled back and we were once again kissing. My hand, with full permission, raised up over the swell of her breast and my fingers sought out her already hard nipple.

She let out a small gasp as my fingers grazed over her sensitive nipple. Then leaving it erect as my hand travelled across her chest in search of her other breast.

I kissed my way down her neck taking in the aroma of her perfume. Across her collar bone and lower to the upward swell of her tits. My chin came in to contact first with her nipple, my bristles brought about a sharp intake of breath. The scratchy hairs causing a pleasure pain combination that sent conflicting messages to her brain, and another signal that went straight to her pussy, making it tingle.

My lips went lower until her nipple flipped in to my mouth. I encircled it with my lips and sucked gently, my tongue flicking over the knobbles at the end of her nipple before licking around the whole thing.

Mum's hand came up and held the back of my head pushing my mouth further on to her tit.

"That's it baby suck on mummy's tits, make mummy feel good."

I sucked, licked and nibbled on one sensitive nipple, while pinching, rubbing and flicking her other one.

Reluctant to leave such a prize my hand moved slowly down her body across the slight bulge of her stomach. Ever so slowly it moved, I could feel her stomach muscles twitch with each slight movement, as if anticipating the decent it would finally make into her valley of love.

"Please don't tease John." She pleaded as my hand touched the top of her pubic hair but moved away as soon as it made contact.

But that is exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted her pleading, No, begging, that I touched her. I wanted her to beg that I stroke her pussy. I wanted her to beg me to push my fingers inside her. I wanted her to beg that I lick and suck her juicy pussy, probe her hole with my tongue. And I wanted her to beg and demand that I finally fuck her.

I stoked down her leg to the back of her knee and ran my fingers over that sensitive area. Then back up the inside of her thigh as I approached the centre of her sex, I moved my hand away across her hip and back on to her stomach before descending down her other leg. Each time I made a pass, I got closer to her pussy and each time I pulled away mum let out a cry of anguish.

"That's it son, tease the slut." Dad said from the chair he had manoeuvred to the foot of the bed.

I had forgotten he was there, being so wrapped up in what we were doing.

"Please John don't tease me, I need your touch so badly." She said grabbing my hand and trying to push it in to her depths.

I held firm. "Be patient mum, I have wanted to do this for so long and you have made me wait. Now it's your turn to wait."

"I can't son, I need to cum. Mummy is hurting with the need. Please son, please, touch my pussy, rub my clit, finger me, just let me cum." She said almost crying with the need for release.

"But what about dad?"

Her facial expression changed, she became almost angry with her need to cum. "Fuck him, he had me. I have done everything for him, everything to get our sex life back. I even became a slut, slag, whore, for him. Well a SLUT is what he wanted a slut is what he gets I don't give a fuck what he thinks. Cuckold the bastard." She turned to dad. "See what I have become for you. Well see this pussy you aren't getting it any more. It's Johns now he is the only one going to fuck it from now on, he is the one filling it with his cum. I might, if I am feeling generous, give you a blow job or a wank but you have had your last fuck with me." Turning back towards me she looked me straight in the eyes. "Is that what you wanted to hear? Now fuck your slut." She begged, no, demanded.

I pushed my hand down in to the valley between her legs. Her pussy was sopping wet and already splayed open. "So, this is mine from now on, is it?"

"To fucking right it is. Perhaps now it will get some proper attention." She said through clenched teeth, as I rubbed her clit.

"My god you aren't pretending, YOU ARE A SLUT."

"Your slut, now finger that pussy. Jam them up me and make me cum."

I manoeuvred myself to between her legs and pushed one then two fingers into her pussy. From where I was lying between her legs I could see her lips pushing in as my fingers forced entry into her hole then clung to them as I pulled out. I moved closer, I could smell the sweet smell of sex emanating from her and with a cry from my mother, I lowered my mouth to her clit.

"OH GOD YES!" she cried "Twenty fucking years I've waited for this. Twenty years of waiting for my clit to be licked."

She raised herself up on her elbows to look down at me. "That's it son, show your weak, pathetic, limped dicked father how to treat a woman. God that's good your making mummy feel so good son, so good."

I flicked my tongue out and encircled her clit, flicking it up and down. She threw her head back and moaned, as this new sensation sent her to heights, she had only dreamed of.

My fingers buried deep inside her curled upwards and stroked the sensitive area of her g-spot while I carried on licking and sucking her engorged clit. This dual assault on her could only have one effect. Within thirty seconds, she went off like a bomb. Her hips rose from the bed but she grabbed hold of my head and forced it deeper into her pussy. Her finger nails digging in to my scalp as an immense orgasm started in her pussy, before racing out to every part of her body.

"FUCK YES!" she wailed as her orgasm continued, her body jerking and thrashing as each wave crashed through her. Juices shot from her pussy, as it contracted hard around my fingers, forcing it out of her body, coating my chin with jets of her come. I lowered my mouth to her opening and sucked in as much as I could, before swallowing her sweet, tangy nectar.

With a final "Arrh" she lowered her hips back to the bed and I once again sort out her clit. As I flicked over the little nub mum jerked and pulled my head away "Too much, too much, too sensitive son."

I moved upwards and claimed her lips, in a post orgasmic kiss. Gently kissing around her mouth before kissing her lips and letting her taste the remnants of her cum.

"Was that ok mum?" I asked.

"No son, that wasn't ok, that was marvellous. I haven't cum on a tongue since I was at college. The girlfriend, I watched that crappy porn film with, went down on me to try it out, to see what it was like, she made me cum on her tongue. I repaid the favour on her and was somewhat thrilled by the whole thing. I still wanted a man but enjoyed being with her also. I wouldn't say I was bi-sexual, I just don't think it's wrong either. Talking of returning the favour would you like your mummy slut, to suck you off?"

"What do you think?" I replied smiling and pushing my cock into her thigh.

"Roll over then, let mummy give her baby a blow job to remember."

I rolled on to my back as mum took hold of my cock. "This is a thing of beauty." She said as she raised herself up on to hands and knees and started a slow kissing, licking decent to the phallus she was holding. As her kisses descended, she started to stroke me, slowly from base to head. Inching ever closer to my cock, I was now the one in pain. My balls were swollen, with copious amounts of cum, waiting to be ejected from my body.

Thankfully mum didn't tease me as much as I did her. She squeezed me hard and pushed her hand up my cock. A large blob of precum emerged from the slit at and mum licked it off.

"Mmm, lovely and salty." She said taking the liquid in to her mouth.

Then with my foreskin pulled back, she licked around the head, sticking the tip of her tongue in to the slit.

I moaned my appreciation as she made contact with the sensitive underside of the head.

"Baby likes that, doesn't he?" Mum injected as she continued her licking and kissing.

"Fuck yes." I said as mum's tongue now licked down the shaft to my heavy balls.

"So full of lovely cum." She said upon reaching them swirling her tongue around them and then sucking one into her mouth.

Her hand continued the slow wank of my cock, as her lips moved up my shaft again towards the head.

"This is such a lovely big, thick cock." She said, raising herself up to look closely at what she was stroking quicker now.

She lowered her mouth again and sucked the head in.

I looked over her shoulders and saw dad wanking his cock, intensely watching his wife give their son a blow job.

I could feel mum breathing through her nose, as her lips formed a seal around the head of my cock, her hand quickly wanking the remainder of the shaft drawing my balls upwards in the confines of their sack.

She lowered her head more, drawing me further in, until I touched the back of her throat. Then taking a deep breath, she pushed me down her throat. I could feel her throat muscles twitch with a gag reaction but she continued to push me in deeper, until with a long exhale, her nose touching my skin and her chin rested on my balls.

I had never experienced being deep throated before and I was amazed my mum had taken the whole of my cock in to her mouth.

With a triumphant smile mum raised herself off my cock. "I never thought I could do that with this thing." She said "I thought you would be too big. Now let's get your cum down my throat to sooth the stretching it just had."

With earnest now, she lowered her mouth once again to the head and rubbed my shaft hard.

She swirled her tongue around the head, all the while her hand drew the cum from my balls.

I could feel the pressure building; my breathing became quicker and the sensation increased. I knew it would be a matter of seconds not minutes before a torrent of cum would erupt from my cock.

Mum could feel it too and redoubled her efforts.

I tried to hold on as long as possible but the with a final 'ROAR' the dam was eventually broken and a long stream of cum shot up my cock was rushed out in to her waiting mouth and on to her tongue. The first was quickly followed by a second then a third. My head became light with the intensity of my ejaculation but still I kept coming. Eventually with my eyes tightly squeezed closed the final drops of cum were coaxed out of my cock by mums' hand and in to her mouth.

I opened my eyes to see mum, with a mouthful of cum, swallow and smile at me.

I smiled back and collapsed onto the bed drained of all energy. I closed my eyes again, relishing in post ejaculation bliss.

Mum crawled up beside me and stroked my chest as my breathing slowly returned to normal.

"I think my son might have enjoyed that." She whispered in to my ear.

"Might? That was fucking awesome mum. No one has ever made me cum that hard before."

"I'm glad. Now you rest awhile, get some energy back. I suppose I had better take care of your father. When your hard again I want this 'bad boy' up my pussy." With that she shook my cock gently and rose up to go to dad.

With my eyes still closed I could heard dad gasp. "Did his cum taste nice you bitch?"

"God yes, so much thicker and creamier than your weak offering." She scoffed. "Now, shut the fuck up or I will not do this."

I opened my eyes, mum was on her knees at the end of the bed with her head in dads' lap. Her lips were wrapped around his cock and she bobbed her head with a well-practiced movement.

I looked down at her arse her legs were open and her arse hole winked at me with each movement of her head. As I admired the puckered hole an idea came to me. I friend had told me he had licked a girlfriend's arsehole and she had loved it. I was sure mum had never experienced such a thing. It turned me on and without even asking permission I buried my face between her cheeks.

Mum let out a little squeal, "You randy, dirty, little bastard." she looked up at dad "You won't even lick my pussy, yet our son, licks my arsehole. God, I've never experienced something so disgustingly naughty as this."

I stiffened my tongue and managed to push a little way into her tight sphincter.

"That's so good" she cried and went back to slurping on dad's cock.

I carried on licking her tight arse and worked a finger up her pussy. Her hip movement and her moans around dad's cock had a rejuvenating effect on my cock and it started to harden. Within minutes it was back to full hardness and ready for round two.

I kissed my way up over her arse and on to her back. Getting close to her ear "Bay boy's ready mum and I am going to push it up your tight little cunt. Is that what you want?"

Mum pulled dad's cock from her mouth with a pop. "You know I do. Mount me and stick that wonderful fuck rod deep in me. Make me cream on that magnificent cock of yours."

I sat back on my haunches and took hold of my cock. I rubbed it a bit to get the precum flowing and moistened up the head. Drawing my foreskin back I lined the head up with her glistening pussy. I moved it through her lips and rubbed it against her clit. Mum pushed back trying to bury me inside her. I slipped past her hole and she moved forward off me. She once again moved back and this time the angle was better, she caught hold of me with her hole and the head slipped in, followed by a load moan from my mother.

Neither of us moved as we both savoured the moment of first penetration. Her pussy walls started to clench and unclench wanting more of me inside. This was my first encounter of a mature pussy. The girls I had fucked before felt nothing like this. I pushed forward slightly and about inch slipped in. Another pause then I pushed again another inch or so up her tight cunt.

This was bliss. My mother's pussy squeezed then released me, squeezed then released me. I was being milked by her pussy. Other girlfriends' pussies wanted to push me out but mum's wanted to pull me in. I moved my hips forward and my cock head nudged up against her cervix. This movement caused my mother to moan deeper around dad's cock. I was not fully in but pulled back. Her pussy gripped me not wanting to release me, then relaxed as I pushed back in. Each forward thrust drove me deeper in to her depths, until my balls made contact with her clit.

None of my girlfriends had taken me fully inside them, complaining that it hurt. My mother however was loving it. Her pussy squeezing me trying to force the cum from my bollocks.

I pulled back till the head was left inside her then pushed all the way forward nudging her cervix again. I built up a slow fucking rhythm pulling nearly all the way out then fully penetrating her each time hitting her cervix.

My mother had never experienced this before. She had had plenty of orgasms with being penetrated and clitoral stimulation but her cervix being nudged constantly was a whole new thing for her. She felt almost a pain from the constant rubbing up against it but the pleasure that was building was something new.

I increased my thrust marvelling how with each forward push, her mouth was forced deeper on to dad's cock and her groaning around it became louder.

"That's it son, fuck this whore, fuck her harder make her choke on my cock." Dad said as more of his cock disappeared into her mouth.

I took hold of mum's hips and started to really slam in to her, giving it to her hard and fast. Her arse cheeks rippled as I brought my hand down on the creamy flesh causing mum to cry out as a red hand print appeared on her skin.

"You are a naughty; filthy bitch mother and you need to be punished." I said as my hand caused another stinging blow on her arse.

She was going wild, the conflicting pleasure pain was causing a huge, bigger than she could every remember, orgasm building within her yet still it seemed to elude her. Her anguish on not being able to come was overtaking her. She needed something, something different to send her over the edge. Then John did it. She felt a probe at her anus then without any lubrication the digit was forced inside.