Home Gym Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enjoyed the embrace, maybe a bit too much, but he still had breakfast to make and hopefully not burn. He disengaged himself from her and prepared the two plates.

As they ate their breakfast, Stan decided to address the implied question Vicky posed at the end of their walk, "I don't really trust my instincts anymore. We have both been burnt too many times in the past, so I think it's best if we stand by our agreement and keep it slow, regardless of my cock is telling me."

"I'm sure I don't like moving slow either, but you are right. I've been lied to many times and I also don't trust myself to size up people, well attractive men. We should keep to our agreement, but do I still get that massage?" she asked.

"Love to," Stan replied.

They finished up their breakfast and after the dishes were cleaned and put away retired to Stan's bedroom. He opened his arms to her allowing her to step in close for the embrace. He inhaled her scent, then noticed her breathing in his scent as well.

"Love those pheromones," she commented.

"Me too," he said as he pulled her Tee over her head, then removed his own.

They both stripped down until they were completely naked and Vicky positioned herself on the bed face down. Stan started his massage the traditional way at her shoulders and worked his way down her arms. Her muscles were not tight, but he still gave her a relaxing massage based in the books he's read over the years on the art of massage.

He moved down her back and focused a while on her lower back, a lot of people, including Vicky, hold their stress I their lower back. He moved lower and onto the fleshy globes of her twin cheeks. He kneaded then together and apart until they felt relaxed and loose.

He gave her gentle slaps alternating each cheek and slowly increasing the force of each blow. Vicky raised her butt to meet Stans open hand as the blows increased in both speed and intensity. She was soon on her hands and knees with her ass raised high.

Stan then landed a stinging slap directly between her spread cheeks and she let out a squeal. She fell back onto the bed, but almost immediately rose back up. Stan restarted his routine of slapping each cheek, but this time he moved up the intensity faster than the last time. Vicky again presented her ass in preparation for the stinging blow and Stan accommodated her. She again fell face first onto the bed and again got back up, only this time she did now want, nor need the build-up, Stan slapped her center over and over again, starting with medium intensity. She did not fall back down onto the bed, but kept her ass presented to his hand as he increased the force of each blow.

Stan quit when he noticed how red her bottom was getting. He had pushed her much further than he had planned, or maybe she was the one directing the action.

"I think that's enough for today," Stan said as he helped her up. "I hope I didn't go too far."

"Are you kidding," Vicky countered, "That was fabulous. No one has ever spanked me like that before. You can spank me anytime, you want."

"Why don't we wait a day to two at least until the redness disappears." Stan answered.

"That was intense, but I do want to do this again. You're not finished with the massage, are you?" She asked.

"If you are not too sore, you can lie on your back now," Stan offered.

Vicky positioned herself on her back and Stan noticed that she did not wince at all. Maybe he did stop too soon.

He started his massage again at her shoulders but quickly moved onto her breasts and erect nipples. She was extremely turned on and if Stan wasn't careful, she would pull him on top of her. She needed release and based on the new rules discovered yesterday, Stan knew exactly what to do. He lowered one of his hands to the wet area between her legs and heard her moan.

He continued to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples while he fingered her core. He slipped his finger inside her then out and across her clitoris. As she started to buck, he increased the speed until she trashed out of control, then collapsed like a rag doll, a very satisfied rag doll.

Over the remainder of the week both Stan and Vicky honored their agreement. One or the other of them did push the limits on several occasions, but the other reminded them of their commitment. Both were pleasantly surprised to find a person whose commitment meant more to them than their selfish satisfaction.

They had masturbated each other almost daily during their massages. They continued their daily walks and alternate day exercise. Vicky now had a chalk rendering of Stan in all his naked glory hanging on her living room wall and another half-finished on her easel. Since they met, they had not eaten a meal alone and on the one-week anniversary over dinner, Vicky asked, "I believe it's time to renegotiate our agreement. Do you want to expand it, restrict it, or leave it as is?"

Stan noticed the grin on Vicky's face and knew she was teasing. The actual only question was how far they would expand the agreement. They were not about to move in together, or combine finances. Neither of them had anyone else in their lives and prior to meeting each other, sex had been little more than a distant memory.

Over dinner they discussed the pros and cons, of moving forward, There were plenty of items on the pro side of the ledger and the only con either of them could come up with was fear. They discussed the possibility of expanding their relationship to include the sex that each of them wanted and the implications of that. They discussed money, and recourses. They already knew each other's kinks and both looked forward to exploring them. They discussed not having actually penetration, but everything else. They decided that was stupid, since Vicky was sterile, and neither had been with anyone sexually for years.

They waiting until all the talk was done and neither had any more to add to the discussion and then agreed to "damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead" Luckily both understood that reference.

Once dinner was finished and the dishes cleaned and stored, they decided to break in their new agreement and retired to Stans bedroom.

12