All Comments on 'Home Improvement'

by arby2236

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701A2 months ago
As I've said to so many writers in the past...

... once you stick that dick up a girl's ass I'm through with it! No matter how great the story starts, and no matter how much I'm enjoying it, I simply refuse to read tales where a woman gets her ass fucked.

DunkirkDunkirk2 months ago

Best home improvement would be Abby with a bbc baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, Im jealous of a character in a fictional story. God, this is almost the exact thing I think about when I masturbate. My boyfriend plays football and this past august he invited his teammates to apool party at his house. My pussy was so wet all day looking at all of those sexy black boys in wet swimsuits. Some of those big cocks looked delicious. My boyfriend got fucked so hard that night and he didn't even realize I was imagining three of his teammates fucking me senseless.

RuthMRuthM2 months ago

Loved this story nothing beats black

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the story! Can’t wait to read more

ImnohemingwayImnohemingway2 months ago

Excellent story. Great premise. Vivid story telling. Good use of varied descriptive vocabulary. Overall hot story! Excellent first submission. Don’t let other people’s hang ups or opinions stop you from writing what you like and fantasize about.

1999DTfan1999DTfan2 months ago

Love it! I can almost picture her deepthroating a big cock balls deep, her throat bulging out from his girth. Good writing and very hot visuals.

ValethofLilleyValethofLilleyabout 8 hours ago

Great story! Abby being sexually liberated and well rounded made for a nice interplay with the rough and gentle distinctions between the three handyman. This theme suits your writing style well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous