Home Invasion

Story Info
Allison is at the mercy of her attacker.
1.5k words
4.27
23.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison waved to her husband as he pulled out of the driveway. He needed to go to the office early this morning, but she had still pulled herself out of bed and made him breakfast. He loved it when she made little shows of affection, and she would giggle when he stepped behind her, pulling her close to him, and nibble her neck while she cooked.

They had been married for two years, but still acted like school kids around each other. They made love every week, and she loved how tender and caring he was with her. He was a generous lover, and she couldn't believe how lucky she was to have him in her life.

She headed to the bathroom for her own morning ritual. She washed up, brushed her long soft blonde hair back and applied just enough makeup to emphasize her button nose, and plump lips. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled as she thought about this evening, excited for her husband to come home. They planned a date night every week, which always led into amazing sex. She was already on edge just thinking about it.

She went into the bedroom and pulled on a silky Cami over her perky C-cup breasts, enjoying the feel of the material as it pulled over her nipples. She wore a pale blue thong, her husband's favorite, and pulled on her skin-tight leggings, which made her generous ass look amazing.

She heard a soft chime from her phone and picked it up, smiling as she thought about her husband's little love notes throughout the day. What she saw made her stomach drop though. It was him.

"Unlock the door and wait for me."

She panicked at the message. He had been harassing her for weeks now, but he had never come to her house.

"Please don't. My husband is here" she lied.

"10 minutes" he responded.

Allison ran to the door, locking it securely. She tried to call her husband, but he must have still been driving because he didn't answer.

She ran into the bedroom, closing the door and leaning against it, breathing heavily. She didn't know what to do.

A few minutes later she heard a key in the lock. She jumped up, opened the bedroom door to run to the front, to tell her husband what was wrong. But she stopped in her tracks as the man stepped through the threshold, locking the door behind him.

"No, no, no. Please, my husband is here. You have to leave."

He strode up to her, completely unmoved by her pleas. He took her phone from her frozen hand, sliding it into his pocket.

"Get in the bedroom" he ordered her, his deep voice scaring her. When she didn't move, he slapped her cheek, his ring striking her hard.

Pain blossomed on her face as she fell backward onto the floor, gasping and backing away from him.

"Please, don't do this." She was crying as he stalked toward her.

She bumped into the bed, shaking in fear as he drew close to her.

"Please, please, don't." She kept crying, as he reached down and grabbed her throat with one hand, squeezing it tightly until she couldn't speak anymore.

He lifted her up onto the bed, tossing her like she weighed nothing. She landed in the middle of the bed she shared with her husband, where they made love, and he held her gently through the night.

She gasped for air as she hit the bed, his hand letting go of her. She coughed as she tried to roll off the bed, but he grabbed her by the back of her neck, pressing her into the mattress. She flailed as she felt him climb onto the bed, sinking from his weight.

She tried to get her knees under her to lift herself up, but he pressed down on her harder, positioning himself behind her exposed behind now.

"Please don't" she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks, "my husband will come back. Please don't."

The only response she received was a sharp slap across her ample butt cheek, making her cry out again.

The man grabbed the top of her tights and yanked them down, exposing her thong to him.

"I knew you were a slut the moment I saw you" he growled.

She cried as he traced her thong down toward her pussy with one hand, the other still holding her down.

"Already soaking wet at the thought of someone violating you" he chuckled.

"No, that's not why." She struggled against his grip but couldn't escape.

"Oh, for your husband? I bet he loves fucking you here." He slapped her ass again, leaving a red mark.

Allison screamed out again, pain flooding her butt, making her legs shake. She felt her panties being dragged down her thighs, her wet slit exposed to the air, and his fingers rubbing her. She didn't want to feel aroused, but her body was responding to him.

"Please stop, I won't say anything! I won't report anything! Please!"

She felt something rubbing on her pussy now, gliding along her puffy lips, bumping her clit and making her tremble.

"No, no, no, not that. Please not that!"

She felt his head slowly spread her hole, invading the place only her husband had ever been, violating her. She screamed into the mattress as she felt his cock slowly open her and drive deeper into her. She screamed again as his hand struck her ass again, making her clench around the intruder.

"Fuck that's tight" he groaned as he slid deeper. "Doesn't your husband fuck you enough?" He slapped her again when she didn't respond.

"I asked you a question slut. Does your husband fuck you enough?"

"Yes!" she cried as she felt all of him slide into her. "Yes, he fucks me enough. Please stop!"

He slapped her ass again, leaving a bright red mark on her. "Don't lie you slut. You're practically cumming on my cock and I've only slid it in."

She shook her head violently into the mattress. "No, I'm not. Please stop!"

He slapped her again, making her groan suddenly.

"See slut, you love this. You love to have a man violate you in your marital bed. You aren't getting the dicking you need, so I'll give it to you, as often as you want." He pulled out and slammed into her, causing her to moan.

"No" she panted as he continued to stroke into her, "No, I don't want this. I don't like this."

He slapped her again, making her ass shake and turn a crimson red.

"Stop lying slut. I can feel you gripping my cock. You're going to come on my cock, and you're going to enjoy it."

She denied it, but she could feel herself approaching climax. She tried to keep herself from coming, but his rough thrusts into her were pushing her closer. She was gasping as he continued to pound her into the bed, until she screamed again, her pussy squeezing him, and she squirted from her pussy.

"There you go, good slut. Keep cumming on my cock. I'll teach your pussy what it wants."

He didn't slow down, even as she climaxed, he continued to pound into her. She couldn't think straight from the pleasure she was feeling, her arms lying limp at her sides as he moved his hands to grab her hips. He changed his angle and started pumping harder.

"I'm going to cum deep inside you. I'm going to breed you like the slut you are."

She panicked, "No! You can't. Don't cum inside me!"

"Oh, I'm going to cum inside of you again and again. You're going to be overflowing with my cum."

She tried to get up but didn't have the strength to as she came again. "No" she gasped through her orgasm, "my husband will find out."

"Then you need to keep him from finding out slut." He kept hammering into her and she could feel him getting closer as his balls slapped against her clit, making her shudder and shake. "Best convince him to cum in you too so that he thinks it's his kid."

She was making guttural noises now, her pussy clenching on him constantly, her cream running down her legs and slathering his cock.

With a final thrust he pushed in as far as he could and unloaded into her. She screamed, begging him not to, but he kept spurting his cum deep inside her.

Finally, he was done, and he dismounted her. She remained with her hips up, feeling his cum dribbling out of her, staining her.

"I'll text you when I'm coming over next time. Be ready for another load in that sweet pussy of yours."

She whimpered as he pushed his cock onto her face and into her mouth. She obediently cleaned him, tasting her thick cream on his cock.

He stood up and left her there, locking the door as he left.

***

The door unlocked later that evening and her husband came home, "Baby, I'm back."

Allison came bouncing out of the bedroom, wrapping him in a big hug and kissing him deeply. "Welcome home, baby."

She nuzzled him as he breathed in her fragrance, feeling her tight body pressed against him.

"Are you hungry? I can start dinner for us."

He cupped her tight behind as she giggled and headed into the kitchen. "That sounds wonderful, baby."

He reached into his pocket and put her phone on the counter, having forgotten to give it back earlier that day.