Home Invasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you honey," she said. "I love you. Play with your peter. I'll be back after Roger and I have made love together."

"Come on Donna," Roger said softly. "Lets go where we can be alone together − where we can make love, just like I promised you."

Donna giggled and said, "Okay Roger. I'll go with you and we'll make love to each other alone. You promised me it would be fun."

All the time he talked to her he continued to fuck her like a devoted lover but he kept teasing her with those deep penetrations.

Shit! I looked down at Donna and her eyes were closed tight and she was in some kind of trance -- almost like she was hypnotized. What had he done to her? It was like she was leaving me. She was reaching up to embrace him and trying to pull him closer.

"Donna, look at me," I said to her but she didn't respond.

"Donna," I said again and I tried to kiss her but she turned her head away from me and kept reaching up for Roger.

"You like this baby?" Roger asked her. "It feels better when we're alone doesn't it?"

He kept on fucking her softly and affectionately, continuing to tease her and make her beg for the deep thrusts.

"Deeper Roger. Deeper! Please! Oh God that feels good. I love it. Make love to me Roger."

Shit! My wife was alone with him and having fun. That bastard just took her away from me. I wanted her back. Shit! What is happening to me? I'm starting to feel like she's really gone and I can't get her back.

"Roger let her go. Bring her back. Please!"

Why did I say that when I know she's right here? In my own voice I heard a kind of pathetic, pleading helplessness. This fantasy is getting to me too. He's getting to us both. I'm watching her alone fucking him and it's like getting kicked in the balls.

"Your hubby's not here Donna. You're my woman now and you're going to love me. Feel it baby and then tell me you love me," he said lovingly.

"Shane," he said with an ugly chuckle, "she's my private pussy now. I'm gonna have my fun with your wife and you're gonna hear her tell me how much she loves me. I'll bring her back when I'm finished with her."

They continued to fuck lovingly, but suddenly Donna screamed, "Shane! Shane! Where are you?"

She stopped pumping her hips and opened her eyes.

"It's not working Roger," she shouted. "I'm awake now. Get out of the saddle."

She pushed him and he rolled off of her to the side.

"What's the matter Donna," he said. "What happened?"

"I just woke up," she said. "I was fucking you and it felt good and I was thinking about my husband watching me fuck and pounding his peter and suddenly he was gone. Roger you made HIM disappear all right but when he left I turned off."

"You turned off?" Roger asked.

"I just turned off. You're a great fuck Roger but I need Shane watching me to have my fun. Kiss me Shane! I want to feel your body next to me. All of a sudden I need to feel you. Don't leave me again. You being gone was a weird feeling."

I was waking up out of the daze that the booze and pot and Roger's voice had put me in. I held her close and gave her a big kiss.

"You're a lucky man Shane. I never saw that happen before," he said.

"You do that to Joanie don't you Roger?" Donna said angrily.

"I do it a lot," Roger said, "and the poor Judge really turns on watching what she does when she thinks she's alone with me. Shane, were you turned on just now?"

I thought about it and tried to capture what I had felt. I wasn't sure.

"I was scared and alone and I think I begged you to bring her back. It was a weird feeling. I don't want to feel like that again."

"Well that's one good fantasy down the tube," Roger said." But there are a lot more. I guess I have to use those with Shane in them though. Shit! I hope he likes what we make him do."

"I'm sorry to spoil your fun Roger." Donna said. "But I just couldn't fuck you without my husband here with me. Let me make it up to you. You do remember my promise last night don't you? My husband wants to watch me keep that promise."

Donna reached over to Roger and started playing with his flaccid cock, which responded quickly to her attention.

"You promised me a blowjob last night," he said. "And you teased me all summer with hand jobs and you drove me wild. Every time you did me I figured you'd finally show me a little mercy and take a load in your mouth but you never did."

"Yeah," I said. "But she got a lot of facials."

Roger laughed. "That was fun. Stand up here by the bed with me Donna and let me work on you with my hands. I'll get you in the mood real fast."

They stood by the bed holding each other and Roger rubbed her body with his big hands. I realized as I watched them that this was what they had done all summer. Roger reached down and fingered her rock-hard clit and she took that mammoth cock in both hands and began to move his thick foreskin up and down over his bulbous purple head.

I could see immediately why she got so many facials. He was so tall and his dick so long that the head of his dick was almost between her big breasts. When she bent her head to look down, her face was just inches above the head of that thick cock.

It was only a matter of a few minutes before Donna had a gentle, almost loving, orgasm, moaning softly and stroking Roger faster as she approached her climax. Roger certainly knew how to bring her off with his hands. Of course that bastard had had a lot of practice this past summer. He continued to rub her body as she recovered from her pleasure.

Then he said, "On you knees baby. You teased me all summer. I been wantin to pump a load in your mouth for months."

Donna dropped to her knees, closed her eyes, and took the head of his cock into her mouth and I could see her tongue swirling around under his foreskin. Her head went back and forth as she took more and more of that organ into her mouth. There was no way she could get it all but I was surprised at the amount she took before he clearly went past her tonsils and hit the back of her throat.

"Watch this Shane," Roger said. "I'm gonna whitewash her tonsils. And after I do you are gonna get a big wet kiss from your loving wife."

I was watching her blow him and pounding my peter like a school kid. Shit! I thought. Joanie sucks off Roger and then kisses the Judge. Donna's gonna do the same thing to me. I felt a thrill run through my body. That dominant bastard's gonna laugh at me when I swallow his cum. I was turning on big time.

Roger put two hands on the back of her head and anchored her helplessly as he began pumping his hips forcefully, fucking her in the mouth. Donna choked several times as he shoved his long cock deep but then she grabbed his scrotum in two hands and began to squeeze his testicles forcefully. Shit! She had him by the balls! He'd better not try to choke her with that big dick now.

I think Roger recognized the position he was in because he eased up on the force of his pumping and did not try to force her to take all of that big cock. Then she began massaging his testicles lovingly. He settled into a steady rhythm that gave her a mouthful back to her tonsils but did not choke her and she began to work her lips and tongue on him rhythmically as she massaged those huge low hanging balls.

It was a beautiful blowjob. I was watching them from the side and when things settled down to a regular rhythm and he was grunting with each thrust, she opened her eyes, made eye contact with me, and winked. She smiled with her eyes because her lips were too busy working on Roger's thick organ. She was obviously in complete control of the situation.

He fucked that very receptive mouth for about five minutes and then said, "Oh God baby here it comes."

I watched his huge testicles lift up out of her hands high and tight in his scrotum. I saw Roger's face go blank and I knew he was about to pump his load. He got this same blank expression each time before he ejaculated.

Suddenly he pulled her head closer and shoved that big dick deep into her throat. I heard Donna gag and saw her swallow convulsively several times until she pulled her head back and got his cock out of her throat. Then I watched her take spurt after spurt of Roger's semen into her mouth with Roger grunting like a bull as he always did when he ejaculated.

He finished and opened his eyes and looked down at her. Then he looked over at me and grinned.

"Get ready Shane," he said. "I think you're gonna like this as much as the Judge does. Okay baby give your loving hubby a big wet kiss."

Donna got up off her knees and came toward me. I could see that her mouth was full and she had a smile on her face. I was on my side in bed pounding my pecker and she bent down, lifted my chin up, and placed her lips firmly against mine. Her tongue forced my lips open and she squirted what had to be a shot glass full of thick, slimy, musty tasting fluid into my mouth. I ejaculated on her thighs as she stood by the bed and fed me that creamy mouthful.

I started to swallow but it took several swallows to get it all down and it was sticky and stuck to my tongue and throat. Roger let out that lewd chuckle as he watched me swallow his seed.

Donna laughed and said, "Take it slow honey. It's real sticky. Swallow just a little bit at a time. You'll get used to it with practice."

Then looking back at Roger she asked him, "Was that BJ worth waiting for Roger?"

Roger laughed with her and answered, "Watching you share it with your loving husband made it very worthwhile Donna."

Donna smiled and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it Roger. And thank you. You were very gentle on my throat."

"Gentle on your throat? You had me by the balls you bitch," he shouted. "Every time I tried to get rough with you I felt you squeeze my testicles with something a hell of a lot more energetic than a loving caress. Any harder and you'd a popped one of 'em."

Donna chuckled and said, "That's called teamwork, Roger. I make sure we work together for our mutual satisfaction. I enjoyed suckin your dick."

"Yeah," he chuckled, "but I got you deep at the end. That's where the Judge takes my full load."

"With a little more practice," Donna said, "I'll take it all back there myself."

"Oh no you won't," he laughed. "I don't want you to swallow it all. I want a lot of my jism in your mouth just like Jeanie has so you can share it with your loving husband. The expression on his face when he tried to swallow that sticky cum was priceless."

They both laughed and looked over at me still trying to get that sticky stuff off my lips and tongue.

Donna and I put on our robes and went into the kitchen. Roger got a quick shower and dressed to drive back.

Roger came into the kitchen, checked his watch, and said, "Time for one more drink before I leave. But you probably ought to make mine iced tea or coke. And Donna, could you make me a sandwich to take with me."

"Okay Roger, but remember, we decided you should talk to him," Donna said in her firm, controlling voice. "Now's the time."

"Take my hubby for a walk Roger. But remember, Shane is the man I love. Say what he NEEDS to hear, but please try to say it as gently as you can."

Donna took drink orders and went back into the kitchen.

What the hell is this all about, I wondered? I followed him out to the porch overlooking the bright sunlit lake and we started down the trail. I was still in my robe but Roger was fully dressed to leave. We talked as we walked slowly toward the lake.

"Well Shane," he said. "Your wife is concerned about you and she wants me to have a talk with you."

"What is Donna concerned about?" I asked, wondering what the hell this was all about.

"She's worried that you might develop negative feelings.

"Negative feelings?"

"Yeah. This is first time you've watched her fuck and she's worried that after I leave you might start feeling negative about her asking me to come up here and fuck her. Your wife's been fuckin like a mink Shane -- hell I've fucked her five times since I got here last night and the last one was down her throat!"

"And you've watched her fuck − she just goes crazy! Donna is worried that when I'm not here you'll start to feel bad about all that fuckin. She wants you to have a positive outlook, you know, be upbeat about it."

I don't know why but what he said made me angry. A positive outlook? Upbeat? Shit! He'd been playing with a very friendly pussy all summer and they both wanted to fuck. It wasn't just an accident in the moonlight. They'd planned it. I never had a chance! And I'm supposed to be positive? How the hell can I be positive about that bastard fucking my wife when I can't do a damn thing about it because it turns me on so much? I'm helpless and I'm ashamed and I'm humiliated! Shit! I'm a fuckin pervert!

"How do I do that?" I asked him, trying to stay calm.

"Remember, I'm your friend and I want to help you," he said. "So let me start at the beginning. Donna is a lady so she used real nice words but I'm gonna tell you straight. When Donna saw you get a hard on watching her fuck those home invaders Monday night, she figured that you were a cuck. She was surprised."

"Frankly Shane," he said, "I wasn't all that surprised. When I told you about me doing couples you always wanted to know how the husbands reacted. You were very interested in that. Too interested. I always thought you might be a cuck."

Then he laughed an obscene laugh and grinned at me.

"Your wife called me Tuesday," he continued, "and told me what happened Monday night. She was horny and said she thought you might get a hard on if you saw us together naked. We'd been wanting to fuck for months and that would be our chance. She had an eager pussy Shane and I was crazy to get at it. So I came up as soon as I could. Then on the beach when I saw you playing with your peter as you looked at us naked, I knew you wanted to watch us fuck."

Of course I was aware of some of this. Roger had told me last night on the beach when I was spreading her legs for him to fuck her. Where was he headed with this?

"How do I think positive?" I asked, realizing that I might be about to explode inside but I tried to sound meek.

"First you have to understand what's happening. Think about this as a partnership Shane. You understand business partnerships. So let's talk about it like that. There are three people enjoying really great sex together. But the pleasures are different for each one of us because we each have different needs."

Different needs. Partnership. Yeah maybe I see that, I thought.

"I understand your needs Shane. Let me tell you what they are."

He took my arm and stepped closer to me. We stopped on the trail and he spoke softly like a close friend.

"You enjoyed spreading your wife's legs for me the first time I fucked her. It turned you on to hold her in position, this morning on the beach, so I could fuck her deep the way she likes."

Then he continued to talk about other things I had in my head, pictures that I had thought were very private.

Oh my God! I looked up at this powerful man, half a foot taller than me. He knows the shameful things that turn me on! I felt my groin tingle in arousal and my pecker suddenly got hard. I looked down and saw it sticking out of my robe. Shit! It's embarrassing for him to do that to me! I tucked it back in and Roger chuckled and continued.

"You get turned on Shane, by helping some OTHER man fuck the woman you love and then you're sexually gratified watching her enjoy it. And I'm that man right now. But Shane, after me there are going to be others!"

Oh my God! Other men? My pecker started throbbing and popped back out of my robe. He knew what I was thinking! He looked down at my erection and chuckled again. Then he smiled at me in a friendly way as we turned and continued down the trail. My pecker was now sticking out of my robe and bouncing up and down comically as I walked along in the bright sunlight.

"Now let me tell you about my needs Shane. I enjoy dominant sex. A husband spreading his wife's legs for me turns me on. Talking to you in a friendly way while I fucked your wife last night turned me on when I saw how humiliated you were because you enjoyed watching me fuck her."

Jesus I thought! The things that turned me on were the same things that turned him on! HE needed ME to have his fun just like I needed HIM to have mine. That's what he meant by a partnership.

"I enjoy fucking another man's wife Shane. It's not just eager pussy. It's a power thing. When I'm secretly fuckin a wife from the club, I like to join her husband at the bar and have a drink with him and a friendly conversation. I can get a hard on just sitting there talking to that poor bastard and thinking about how his wife gives me blowjobs and then goes home and kisses him goodnight. Thinking how I'm fuckin his bitch regular and he doesn't know a damn thing about it. That's a power turn on Shane."

Jesus! I'm glad Donna was strong enough not to fuck him in secret. I could see him laughing at me at the club or the office because he was fuckin her without me knowing about it. I love that woman and I'm grateful to her. I gotta let her have as much fun with that big cock as she wants.

"Now let's talk about Donna's needs. Donna loves you deeply and she needs you in her life to meet that need. But Monday night Donna discovered another need, a very unique need. I think you know what that is. THAT'S why she wants to fuck me Shane."

I remembered my talk with Donna about vaginal and clitoral orgasms. Now I'm feeling the same sickness in my gut that I felt when I discovered that I could never give her the big vaginal orgasm she craved. And I'm walking right next to the well-hung bastard that CAN. He can stretch her out and give her that and he says he wants to help me feel positive about him giving her a pleasure that I can't give her.

Roger continued. "Last summer Shane, your wife couldn't keep her hands off my pecker. She played with it every chance she got. She wanted it -- wanted it bad! I think maybe she'd fucked a guy with a big dick before and got that big orgasm she wants. Anyway, she really wanted to fuck! But she wouldn't, because you were sick and she loved you so much."

Donna had told me all about that. She hadn't fucked him but the bitch sure gave him a lot of hand jobs! I suddenly had a picture in my head of him pumping cum all over her tits and up on her face with her catching some in her mouth.

"You got a strong woman Shane! And Shane, your wife is one fabulous fuck! When she has that big orgasm her muscular pussy just grabs my dick and squeezes it like a real strong hand. You're a nice guy and you're my best friend Shane and I'm really sorry you're not man enough to feel that big orgasm on your little pecker, but face it Shane, you're never gonna feel it. Ever!"

That hurt! I'd never be man enough to do anything except lay next to her and feel her tremble in ecstasy when a real man fucked her.

"We are three people with different needs," he said. "You and Donna together meet mine. Donna and I together meet yours. And you and I together meet Donna's. We three fit together like a picture puzzle. That's our partnership Shane."

My God he does make sense! Maybe I don't like it but I can see it.

"If you understand that and accept it then you can be positive about what's happening."

"I understand it better, Roger. But I feel different somehow," I said.

"Of course you feel different because you're changing. And first off," he continued, "I want to help you accept and understand the WAY you're changing and help you develop an optimistic attitude about that."

"Shane, you and I have been very close personal friends and business associates for ten years working together as equals. But now our relationship is changing. Donna doesn't like the word, but you are becoming a submissive cuckold who likes to watch a dominant stud fuck your wife. Well, I AM a dominant stud. And I AM fuckin your wife and you DO like to watch me do it!"