Home Invasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

I dropped my head and looked at the ground as we walked. No way to argue with that! I DID like to watch him do it. I looked at my pecker, still bouncing up and down comically as I walked, and thought that bastard's got me by the balls! And I have no power to challenge him.

"So I'm gonna be fuckin your wife regular Shane," he continued. "And she's gonna spread her legs and enjoy it and you're gonna enjoy watching us fuck. And now you gotta learn to be comfortable with that reality and have positive feelings about it. Because if you fight it and don't accept the fact that you have lost control of your own sex life, you'll get angry."

Shit! Donna said to be gentle telling me what I needed to know. If this is gentle I'd sure hate to see rough.

"Donna sees you as a cuckold," he continued. "Of course she would never ever CALL you a cuckold, but she's starting to TREAT you like one. She's gonna laugh at you when she sees you playing with your peter. She can't help it. You're funny when you do that. And you have to be positive about her laughter, not negative."

Shit! How do I think positive about my wife fuckin another guy and laughing at me playing with my peter? But he's right, I thought, he really is right.

We reached the lakeshore and I stared out at the empty horizon feeling helpless.

He's gonna fuck her and I'm gonna enjoy watching him do it and she's gonna look at me and giggle and getting mad won't change a single thing − not one damn thing. That humiliation brings me sexual pleasure -- and Roger brings Donna the orgasms that she needs − and that bastard enjoys doing it to both of us.

I stood there thinking about what was happening and looked out over the lake. I felt strange. Roger seemed different from the man I had known for years. He seemed to be much bigger than before, and ... and ... he's taking charge of my life!

I looked down at the sand. He's talking in a very friendly way. But he's so damn dominant. He calls it a partnership but there's no doubt that he's the senior partner. He keeps saying he's my best friend but suddenly he's fuckin my wife's brains out and telling me to feel positive about it.

My gut tells me he's raping her just like those two guys did. My house is still being invaded -- only now by my best friend! And he's gonna rape my wife! And just like Monday night my wife will be an eager accomplice to that rape.

My God what's happening to me? I'm helpless. I've got no control over my life. Where did it go? Shit! I'm trembling.

"Look at me Shane. Calm down."

It was almost a command. He's in charge now. It's like when those two guys with sharp knives invaded my house. I'm helpless. Why am I stroking my pecker like a school kid? Why am I so agitated? Why am I trembling?

He stepped closer and put his arm around my shoulder in a firm but loving way. He spoke directly into my ear, in a commanding voice.

"You're having negative thoughts Shane and they're making you angry. That happens when you try to stay in control. Let me help you get rid of them. The way to deal with those negative thoughts is to surrender − just give up control and think about the sex. Think about me fuckin your wife in bed last night. You held her tenderly in your arms but I was the MAN who made her cum."

Suddenly I saw him in my head fucking Donna and I could hear her grunting like an animal and her grunts turned to groans and she started to tremble in my arms enjoying the big orgasm he was giving her. But it was HIM giving her pleasure not me. I was totally powerless and as I had that thought I felt extreme arousal and pleasure flooded my body!

"Ahh Ohh Shit I'm gonna cum," I said and ejaculated into the sand next to his feet.

As the last juice dripped out of me, I looked at his crotch and saw a huge erection bulging in his pants. Dominating me had turned him on! My submissive helplessness had given him an erection.

But he's right! If I give up control and think about him fuckin my wife the bad thoughts will go away. Jesus! I really enjoy watching him fuck her! He talked about other men after him. I don't want that. I want him to keep on fuckin her. I want to keep him happy so he doesn't leave us. I'm gonna do anything he tells me to do. He's in total control − like I've been ... shit! I shouldn't think that way.

He embraced me, held me close and patted me on the back like he was my parent.

Then he spoke softly again into my ear, "We need to talk about cucks Shane."

"This is gonna hurt but we need to do it. Some people think cucks are funny and make jokes about them. One of the girls at the club says it's great to be married to a cuckold because when you cheat on him he doesn't get mad he gets a hard on."

"Donna has told you about Judge Anderson and I know the girls at the club laugh about him. I enjoy his submissiveness. He's fun. I like cuckolds. But Shane, you're gonna have to adjust in a big way to your new status and develop a positive attitude about it."

He laughed. I got the feeling he might be laughing at me. Shit! He WAS laughing at me. Cuckolds are funny! They're funny to their friends and even -- oh shit -- even to their wives.

"Voyeur cuckolds are special fun for me, of course," he continued, "because I do the wife with her husband watching. And when she loves her husband deeply it's much better. Seeing the love in Donna's eyes for you at the same time I see her lust for me is a real turn on."

Shit! I saw it myself the first time he fucked her. Holding her close I saw both love for me and lust for him in her eyes. It turned ME on then just like it turned him on.

"Now Shane," he said softly, "what's happening is gonna cause you to have doubts about her love for you. But remember, she's not in love with me. Her sexual need for me is NOT love Shane. She loves my dick, not me. YOU are her life's companion. I can never give her what you give her. You saw it today when that fantasy broke down. She can't fuck me when you're not watching because she's fucking me to please you."

"Why are you telling me all of this?" I asked.

"Because I'm you best friend and I care about you. I want to help you understand your own feelings so you will feel supportive and positive and comfortable and happy about me fuckin your wife on a regular basis."

"We have to talk about one particular negative thought Shane," he said almost sympathetically. "It's the most important one and the worst negative thought of all. When you feel like you've lost your power to control your life then you feel like you have been ... well ... all cuckolds feel it. I KNOW you're feeling it right now as we talk about how helpless you are."

Suddenly I knew exactly what he meant. I had thought about it a moment ago but I had been unable to admit it even to myself. But now, after what he'd said, it all unfolded in my head. I felt helpless just like I'd been castrated! Like my wife and my best friend had castrated me. Castrated me so I had no power to stop them from having their fun together.

And shit! Another thought hit me so hard I almost shouted out loud. I had MY fun AFTER they castrated me, because my power to control my wife vanished and I was helpless to stop her from fucking him -- with me watching for MY enjoyment. Three horny people were having a castration fantasy together. Two were fucking and laughing about my impotence and I was watching and trembling as massive waves of helpless humiliation and arousal coursed through my now-impotent body.

When she spreads her legs I don't have the balls to control her and I'm glad that I can't control her because I want to watch her fuck. I'm GLAD I don't have my balls.

My thoughts were interrupted suddenly when Roger started laughing and said, "Oh my God Shane that's funny. You're glad you don't have your balls. That's exactly what it is in the fantasies that all three of us have. All three of us perverts are glad you don't have your balls and two of us are laughing about it while you watch us fuck. Donna is gonna break up when she hears this."

Shit! I'D SAID IT OUT LOUD! How many more of my thoughts had he learned that way? And he was gonna tell Donna and they were gonna laugh. Laugh about me being glad I'd been castrated! And shit! Even thinking about their laughter is giving me sexual excitement this very minute! I'm a God damned pervert!

"Shane," he said, "you're making real progress when you can talk about the ugliest meaning of one of our crazy fantasies and be funny at the same time."

"Glad you lost your balls." He said again. Then he laughed loudly.

And then I laughed with him. What the hell else can you do when you're a cuckold except laugh about it? I FEEL castrated and I feel helpless when it happens and it arouses me at the time but afterwards, thank the Lord, I can laugh about it.

"It's all fantasy of course, but Shane, inside YOUR head you REALLY ARE castrated. I think that's what all cuckolds do to themselves. You have no power over her when you watch her fuck. She wants you to know that she still loves you even though she laughs at you when she sees you sitting there watching her fuck, helpless, without your balls."

"She feels guilty about it afterwards -- very guilty - but it turns her on in her fantasy."

Roger really is my friend, I thought. Yeah, he wants to fuck my wife and he's gonna fuck her big time, but he also wants to help me deal with my feelings about that. This talk has helped me a lot. I'm starting to get comfortable with what I am but I sure have a lot more growing to do. But he's right about one thing: all three of us are perverts!

"No more negative thoughts now?" He asked.

I looked him in the eye and smiled.

"Maybe a few," I said. "But I know how to make 'em go away when they start."

I looked up at that big man, my friend for ten years, and felt grateful for his friendship and for the pleasure he was giving me and my wife. The anger and negative thoughts seemed to melt away as I accepted what I was and the way things were going to be. It was the age-old cuckold's surrender. And then I said it. Something I could never have said when this conversation began.

I thanked him for fucking my wife and for letting me watch him do it. I said he was welcome in her bed whenever he wanted her and I hoped their relationship would be a long one. And as I said these things my humiliation rose and so did my sexual arousal and my erection returned.

He looked down at my stiff pecker and then into my eyes and smiled. It was not the leer one might have expected on the face of a man who had just received an open invitation to fuck the wife of a helpless cuckold. It was the smile of a close friend who understood the genuine gratitude I felt.

He said very softly, "I'm glad you feel that way Shane. You're my best friend and that certainly makes things much easier for me − and knowing you're grateful will increase my pleasure as I enjoy your wife and it will increase your wife's pleasure as she enjoys me. That's what this talk was all about."

He took my arm in a friendly manner, smiled at me, and led me back up the hill. And we talked in a calm and reasonable way about our new relationship. I began to feel very comfortable with the fact that he would be fucking my wife regularly and comfortable with him being the alpha-male.

As we neared the cabin Roger pulled me close, and spoke almost in a whisper.

"I know you're worrying about your wife. I'm not gonna fuck her and dump her like some horny bitch cheating on her husband. I'm gonna fuck her as much as she wants, for as many years as she wants. But if the time ever comes to end our partnership I promise that when she tells me to leave I'll just walk away and remember the fun that we three had."

Years? Well, he HAS fucked Joanie for four years with the Judge watching. I'll do whatever I have to do to please him and maybe he'll do that for us.

We walked up the steps, and as we went up on the porch he said, "And it WILL be fun Shane, and you'll have your fun watching me get more pussy than I can handle."

"More pussy than you can handle Roger? I'd like to see that," Donna said as she came out the screen door in her robe carrying a tray of drinks. "Were you gentle with my loving hubby?"

She set the tray of drinks on the table and then reached into my robe and felt of my peter. She squeezed it and expressed some residual semen. Rubbing the semen between her thumb and forefinger she sniffed it, showed it to Roger and laughed.

"You got to him, Roger," she said. "You told him what he needed to know and he enjoyed hearing it. You've sure got that dominance thing down real good. Did you tell him everything we talked about?"

"Everything." he said.

"Everything including ... you know ... the most important thing?"

I knew instantly she was talking about the castration fantasy.

"Everything." he said. "And Shane understands it and he's very glad about it."

"Glad about it?" Donna asked, looking shocked. "Glad about THAT? Oh my God! What did he say?"

Roger walked up close to her and whispered in her ear so softly that I couldn't understand what he said. She burst out in hysterical laughter and kept laughing till she got tears in her eyes. There was only one thing he could have told her that would provoke such a response. I felt glad when I lost my balls!

Turning to me she said, "He surprised you didn't he? Did you thank Roger for telling you the truth about yourself in such a way that just listening to our stud talk gave you an orgasm?"

A sudden wave of cuckolded humiliation swept over my body as she talked about "our stud" and I felt angry. Did she say that to cuckold me? Then I thought about watching that stud pound the pussy I loved and that negative thought went away. I guess I'm not completely there yet. I turned to Roger and thanked him again.

Donna looked at me smiling, "I know he's a bit dominant darling but I'm glad you responded well. Isn't Roger a wonderful dildo? He knows how to please us both. We are lucky to have him in a threesome."

We relaxed and started drinking. I was proud of myself. I was able to have a reasonably normal conversation with my wife and my best friend who had fucked each other five times in twenty-four hours and planned to keep on fuckin regularly. I talked almost normally to them for half an hour before Roger got up to leave.

We walked out to his car to say goodbye. Roger was dressed but Donna and I were in our robes. The kiss he gave Donna was returned warmly. She sucked his tongue and he moved his hands under her robe and massaged her ass. Then he dropped the robe off her shoulders, stepped back, and looked at her, as she stood stark naked in the afternoon sunlight on the public road in front of our cabin.

I quickly looked both ways to be sure no cars were coming. He took her naked body in his arms and she moaned as he ran his large hands over her soft tits and full ass and her whole body. She trembled with pleasure as he caressed her large breasts and fingered her curly haired beaver. I could see her arousal mounting and I realized her trembling body was his for the taking whenever he wished.

This was what they had done all last summer every time they were alone together, except that he had been naked too and she had been stroking his engorged cock. The cock that now gave him ownership of my wife's body. He looked over at me and smiled as he caressed her ass. It was the smile of a new owner.

Holding her close, her ass in his two large hands, he looked at me and said, "Thanks old buddy for your hospitality. Your wife and I enjoyed each other very much and I'm glad you enjoyed seeing us do it. We're a partnership now."

"Yes Roger, we're a partnership." I agreed, no longer resenting the fact that he was the senior partner.

He released her, almost having to push her eager body away as he opened the car door.

He got in the car and grinned at me. "Thanks again Shane. I'll see you two Thursday."

"Have that sweet thing user-friendly baby," he said looking down at her pussy.

"It will be VERY user-friendly Roger," Donna said with a broad smile, reaching down and patting her thick, curly haired beaver.

Roger closed the door and drove away. Donna watched till his car disappeared round a bend in the road. Then she turned slowly and walked back along the path buck-naked. I looked at her forty-year-old ass jiggling in the bright sunlight as she walked toward the cabin. I shared ownership of that cabin with Roger and I suddenly realized that now I also shared ownership of that beautiful ass as well.

I picked up her robe and followed her, glancing back to be sure no cars were approaching. Yeah, I thought, that eager pussy is gonna be very user-friendly next Thursday. I felt a thrill in my groin. It will be fun to watch him enjoy it.

As we entered the cabin she said, "I didn't mean to make a fool of myself out there but it's those damn hands. He owns my body when he does that. The bastard got me so horny that he could have bent me over and done me doggie on that public road in broad daylight."

I removed my robe and mixed both of us a Bloody Mary and we went out to the porch to sit in the warm sun and look at the lake. The leaves were falling now with every gust of wind and soon it would be winter. I could see her love for me in her eyes.

"This afternoon was very important to you wasn't it?" I said.

"Yes it was," she replied.

"You and Roger talked over what he was supposed to tell me?" I asked.

She looked down at the floor and I saw tears in her eyes. She was very emotional about what was happening to us.

"Yes we did. Very carefully! I know some of it was tough for you to hear. But it was your first time and you needed to hear it and I couldn't tell you or even listen when he told you. Do you understand why?"

"I understand," I said, recalling all the humiliating things Roger and I had talked about as I struggled to come to grips with my newfound pleasure.

"Do you feel better now about what's happening?" She asked.

"Yes I do," I said. "And I can even laugh about some of it."

Then remembering my talk I said, "You really need Roger don't you?"

"Need him? I like to fuck him Shane. I really do like to fuck him. But you're the man I need. I suppose we could find someone else to satisfy your desire to watch me fuck. That kid with the short dick did that."

The kid with the short dick? Shit! He had at least eight inches. But he couldn't bottom out, so I guess she thought it was short. Jesus! My wife has high standards. What must she think of my little five-incher?"

Then she continued, "But it would be very hard to find another guy built like Roger to give me the kind of orgasms I enjoy. But Shane I need YOU. The Big O is just one part of my sexual pleasure and I need you for all the rest."

She looked off in the distance and seemed to be thinking about something.

"What are you thinking," I asked.

She reached over to me and placed her hand tenderly against my cheek.

"I'm thinking about you," she said.

She looked lovingly into my eyes and said, "You are my life's companion my dearest husband and Roger can never give me that. Roger satisfies only ONE of my many sexual needs in a way you cannot. I went without it for twenty wonderful years loving you and I can go without it again if I have to, because you satisfy all my other needs better than he can. I'll use him as a special treat only as long as you let me."

We sat silently for almost a full minute.

Then I tried, haltingly, to explain some of the things that Roger and I had talked about. She listened and nodded her understanding from time to time. Occasionally she smiled and several times she chuckled. Then she spoke out very seriously in a way that made a lot of sense to me.

"I'm not saying that stuff is wrong Shane. It's just a lot more psychology than I think is necessary − more psychology than I want to bother with. What we're talking about here is fucking. We enjoy fucking each other. Sometimes you enjoy watching me fuck somebody else and that's okay with me. And when that somebody else can give me the Big O it's a lot better than just okay."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers