Home Invasion: The Dungeon

Story Info
Used and abused in the dungeon to purge his debts.
1.5k words
4
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the previous chapter:

A man's home, crippled with debts, is invaded by two loan sharks. they proceed to fuck the shit out of him before taking him to be used as a sex slave, so that he can repay his debt in another way.

Author's note:

this a fantasy about non consents gay sex. The reader's discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a short drive, still tied up in a strait jacket, Joe and Mac took me to a building that looked abandoned. Inside actually it was a fully equipped BDSM dungeon. I could not help but feel a shot of excitement.

They took me away from the straight jacket, hosed me with hot water to clean me up. They forced me to clean my mouth too with mouth wash.

"Please..." I tried to beg when they were done cleaning me "let me go! I'll pay you back!" It was feeble attempt, but I had to keep a shred of dignity!

"Shut up!" Shouted Joe. They took me back in the centre of the dungeon.

"Now here's the deal..." Joe started to set the rules "you're going to stay here until we have considered that your debt is paid! Understood?"

"Y... Yes..." I answered hesitantly.

"Good... Now let's get you ready!" Joe said with satisfaction.

They pushed me on a leather bondage stool, facing down exposing my cock and anus. They strapped me down on the stool in a doggy style position. Mac and Joe applied oil all over my exposed body. When they reached my sensitive part, I could not help and get a boner. Joe took his time teasing my nipples. I left out small giggles.

"Ticklish, are we?" Joe asked.

"N... No... oh" I lied.

"Don't you dare lie to me!" He said while burying his fingers in my shaved armpits.

I started laughing.

"NO! PLEASE!! AH AHAH!! OKOKOK! I'm tickliiiiiish!!" I tried to wiggle out of his grasps but without success. I was helpless.

"So cute..." Joe said.

He went for my feet and with his oily fingers tickled them. I tried to get away but it was pointless...

"HA HA!!! NOOOOO!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" But he did not listen. He kept tickling me, going for my feet, armpits and ribs. I was laughing hard and trying my best to struggle out of my bindings, but to no avail!

He finally stopped and I panted hard. I hated being tickled, but I could not help by being aroused by his touch.

He took a ring gag and put it in my mouth. Making sure that I could not close my mouth.

"There" Joe said "That way you'll be a good obedient slave!"

Mac in the meantime left the building.

"I'll be back with some costumers" he said.

"All right..." joe said "but before you do, he took out his phone and took a couple of pictures of me in that humiliating position.

"Show them the merch, and also make sure they pay upfront!" Joe said in a reproving voice.

"Yeah yeah..." Mac said "will not make the same mistake as last time."

Mac got out of the building and I was left with Joe. He turned towards me, he had an envious look. "Jesus, I would fuck that mouth but I have to keep you clean for the customers..." he said with a deep sense of regret.

"Then again..." He continued "I can still have some fun! he went around kneeled at my butt. I could feel his hot breath. He buried his face in my ass licking, and at the same time his fingers tickled my bare feet. The feeling of this assault was electrifying!!! I was jumping wriggling and laughing so much. It was new for me and I could tell Joe loved doing this... After a while he shifted his attention from my ass to my balls and licked them. I never realised how ticklish my balls were and I laughed even more. He stopped tickling my feet and with his hands he jerked me off... It did not take long for me to cum... It felt so nice and delightful.

"Right" Joe said as he finished "Now I'll leave you to it... This was just a little preview of your afternoon!" He got out of the room looking satisfied...

It did not take long for Mac to come back with eight guys.

"There he is boys as promised!" he said pointing at my direction. I tried to untie myself I was terrified and yet horny at the same time. I knew exactly what was going to happen to me. I never sucked a cock in my life and I was about to be forced to satisfy eight guys.

"Yeah, he will do" one of them said

"He's all yours then for the next two hours" Mac continued "Don't hesitate to go rough on him, he can take it" he said with a smile.

The others laughed.

Mac left the room. They took their clothes off, revealing their hard body and their cock, they all had huge dicks! And I could not escape the feeling of anticipation, Was I starting to enjoy this? Surely not! And yet My dick became fully erect again... Mac and Joe were right I was a slut! To keep a sense of dignity I moved around, showing that I did not want this. But needless to say, that it did not work, nor seems to revolt my would-be assailants. On the contrary... One of them said:

"Look at that, he tries to go away! Keep it up... It turns us on!"

They all gathered around my bound body, they started to touch me in my most intimate and sensitive places: my balls were fondled, my nipples were pinched and tease, my butt massaged and spanked and I could feel two fingers penetrating my anus like it was a girl's pussy. I try to whimper and only let out a moan. After a few seconds One of the guys shoved his cock in my mouth and started to face fuck me.

It must have been a sight me being use for the pleasure of these guys.

"Look at me when I fuck your mouth!" The guy I sucked said.

I looked up only to see a grimace of pleasure on him. He was going to burst, I was sure! I looked with pleading eyes: I did not want him to jizz down my throat!

"Fuck! I love when a submissive cock slut looks at me like that" he said fastening his pace and then he stopped, his cock deep in my mouth I felt a warm stream of semen going down my throat

"Gulp!! MMMHHH" Is all I could say while I was forced to swallow that guy's sperm.

"That's right" he said "Take it all"

He took his dick out of my mouth and I slurped and cried with frustration. I wanted to hate this But I was so aroused by these guys teasing me while I my mouth was abused.

"All right boys let's stuff this whore!" One my abusers said.

Another cock was Shoved in my mouth, without thinking I sucked willingly, feeling the shaft of his hard penis on my tongue. At the same time a cock was pushed in my ass. I cried of surprise with the cock still in my mouth and then the man behind me started to pound me. I was moaning loudly; I was loving this! I could feel his hard cock pushing against my prostate. I swallowed cum again, and the guy fucking my ass came on my bare back.

"Anyone got a sharpy?" One asked and I could feel on my butt that the guy was writing something. He read it to his friends "Cockslut! Make me scream" They all laughed and another pair spit roasted me.

I lost count on how many times I was fucked... After it all finished my mouth was full of cum that I could not swallow and my butt was gaping. I breathed hard and my cock was rock hard.

"Well..." The first guy I sucked said "Mac was not lying, he knows how to take it! Here's a little reward for you being such a trooper!"

I could feel his hand on my cock starting to masturbate me, he was going slowly and took his time on the head. My eyes went rolling back in my head as I felt an orgasm building up. When I finally came, I screamed with delight and fainted...

When I woke up, I was laying on my bed... I looked around everything was tidy and back in its place. My butt and penis were sore and I had a massive headache. On my table I saw a note and read it:

"Hey there sleeping beauty, got you back, you were in a sorry state! Consider your debt settled, that'll teach you to borrow money: sort your life out! If not... We'll come back and 'punish' you! Joe and Mac. Ps: there's a surprise for you in the DVD player enjoy! ;) "

I put the Tv and DVD player on and saw with dismay a video of me being gangbanged by the eight guys! They filmed me... I could not believe it... And yet seeing me being used and abused made me shiver with pleasure. I could not help myself... I liked it... I really was a slut.

The end.