Home Invasion Fantasy

Story Info
A Man being abused and fucked by two other men.
1.4k words
4.04
25.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Author notes~

This is a fantasy of a man being abused by other men. If you're not into that sort of thing: please be advised

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a warm summer Sunday morning, I was in my flat laying on my bed with the fan on, I was naked and just woke up, as usual I had a morning wood, but I was too preoccupied by the heat to satisfy my lust.

I lived on the ground floor of an old apartment, my window was wide open and the curtains were drawn, shielding me from unwanted lurking from the street. I got up from my bed and went in the bathroom to wash. The feeling of the water on my bear skin felt great, especially with this weather. I was worried: I was in a lot of debt from some shady characters, my love of gambling got the better of me and I own them two thousand quid, my poor money managing skills and my addiction got me in some deep trouble. Taht's why I was laying low and changed flat surely, they would not find me here...

I came out of the bathroom, naked and dry, suddenly I saw two guys in my room, I recognised them instantly: they were the loan sharks I borrowed money from, Joe and Mac. They were holding zip ties and a big duffel bag filled with God knows what.... They jumped on me and try to restrained me. I was causing them some trouble but not enough for me to free myself from their grasp. They pushed me on my bed Joe pinned me down, face down, holding my hands behind my back and sitting on me.

"Finally, we got you! Where's our fucking money?" Mac asked.

"I don't have it!!!" I screamed.

I felt a hand slapping my butt.

"OW!" I screamed "I don't have it you perv!"

"We'll check! If you lie, you'll be in trouble!" I could feel his hand lingering on my ass. "And if indeed you don't have any money.... we'll find another arrangement" he said.

"Let me go you pricks!" I screamed but it was pointless. They used the zip ties to attach my hands and arms behind my back they also tied my ankles together. Before I could protest anymore, they shoved a ball gag in my mouth and used a scarf to blindfold me. I was now completely helpless.

Joe got up, satisfied with the way I was tied up.

"All right... Now that he's secured let's have a look around" they started to ruffle my stuff and to look in my flat. They were not going to find much... As Is aid I had poor money management.

"There's nothing here... He was not lying: no money here..." Mac said.

"Well, I suppose we could use him in other ways" Joe said, and I heard them laughing.

"Well... Might just as well try... Let's have some fun first!" Joe said. I suddenly felt a hand spanking my exposed butt. I grunted in surprise.

"Oh feisty, aren't we?" Joe said. He gave me a couple more slaps... My butt was jiggling and it stung with every spank. I protested through my gag... But I could not help and feel aroused by this situation.

"You're protesting quite a lot for someone with a penis this hard...."

He had a point; I never was tied up like that but I had fantasies of being manhandled and abused. He started to stroke my dick, going slowly and spitting on the head to lubricate it. I was starting to enjoy it. And it did not escape my captors notice.

"Looks like he likes it..." Mac said... "You like being abused?" In response I only moaned. An orgasm was building up.

"You want to cum?" Joe asked, my hips were going with the motion of the hand jerking me, I was almost there... Suddenly he stopped... I protested through the gag, which seems to amuse my two abusers.

"Don't worry..." said Mac teasingly "we'll take care of your dick later! We'll milk you dry!" he said with a menacing voice. I blushed at the prospect.

With that said he turned me around and propped my ass up. Joe held my head up and ordered me to sniff. I Took a deep breath from the nose and the smell was funny, almost like a pair of dirty socks. I realised it was poppers within a few moments my sex drive went up and I felt my muscles relaxing, even my dick got harder.

I could feel the warm breath of Mac at my anus... "HMMM..." he said "all clean and ready..."

I did not have the strength to move around or to fight back... Suddenly I felt his warm tongue going in: licking my exposed anus. I was completely lost in the moment: being edged, the euphoria of the poppers and now the rim job made me moan and pant with delight. Mac made a feast out of my ass, licking and slurping. Sometimes I could feel his hands massaging my Butt cheeks.

"He's ready" Joe proclaimed and the licking stopped. I could feel a large hard penis being shoved in my butt. Mac was Pumping the shaft of his dick against the wall of my virgin ass; I could feel his cock against my prostate. At first it hurt and I protested, but after it felt nice, I was starting to like it.

"Listen to that bitch moan!" Mac said while he slapped my butt.

"You're really a slut! I might sell you to a slaver and turn you into a cumdump! That'll pay back your debt" these words should have scared me but this predicament actually increased my excitement and sex drive.

I could feel the throbbing of his penis as he came, filling my hole, this new sensation of pleasure went to my head and I knew the other guy would surely fuck me and I could not wait!

Joe inserted his penis in my butt and took his turn fucking me. He was a lot bigger than his friend and I could feel his cock tearing my inside. He took his time, and I could feel the whole length of his hard penis against my prostate.

"Fuck!" said the guy "he's still so tight" after a while I realised, I was the one making the movements, I was so caught up in the moment that I was my body was almost moving by itself. I was loving this I realised, I really was a slut...

"That's right bitch! Take it!" said the guy. He suddenly grabbed my hips and sped up the fucking, The room was filled with the noise of my Butt cheeks clapping, his grunts and my moans. After a while he also came... I could feel his penis exiting my now aching anus.

My mind was in a whirl of pleasure... My dick was hard and I Was begging through my gag to cum... But it only came out as a whimper and I don't believe my captors understood what I was saying. They tied me up in a spread-eagle position on the bed, still with the gag and my blindfold on.

"Look how hard his cock is!" Mac said... He grabbed my penis and started to play with it: teasing the tip and fondling my balls. At the same time, I could feel Joe's hands teasing my nipple.

"Must be Frustrating... Being teased like that... And not sure if you'll be able to cum" I started to squirm, I wanted to cum so much...

"I mean that might teach him a lesson..." Mac said

"You know what... If he wants to cum so much... We'll oblige him," said joe.

Mac started to jerk me off, his hand wet with his spit, he went slowly insisting on teasing the tip of my cock.

"he's about to cum" Joe said. The pace quickened and after a few jerks my cock discharged a full stream of cum that landed all around me. I moaned so loudly and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Well..." said Mac "Taht was fun and all but we still need our money!" With that said they put me in a straightjacket and carried me out of my flat to God knows where... and yet I had another boner!

To be continued...