All Comments on 'Home is Where the Hard-on is Ch. 02'

by writerotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this abuse not erotic,teasing isn't erotic

it would be a good story if you went on with the act.you rather abuse us by teasing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Amen to the last comment

Loved it to a point.......but, you really need to get on with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whambangers are too numerous

The whole purpose of eroticism is to tease so as to increase pleasure. The first poster needs to mature somewhat and learn to appreciate the finer things in sex. Keep it going.

TibxoTibxoover 16 years ago
I agree with the last commentator

Although I fully appreciate what the first two commentators must be thinking (all good erotic stories brings out the impatience in people), I agree with the person from Wales.

You are doing an excellent job with the story and its pace. I love the fact that the mother, surely tempted, is fighting her feelings and that the son, a typically horny young male, just wants her regardless of consequences.

One of the best stories I have read on this site.

Please keep doing what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where do you draw the line?

The other comments interest me,I have read most of your works,and you are a master of tease.This particular story is an example of you in action.The majority of your submissions follow the same pattern,I also note that in your profile you state your location as "IN YOUR TWISTED MIND".You have in my opinion considerable talent to write erotic stories,but where do you draw the line between teasing and sadism?There is a real possibility of readers getting fed up with excessive teasing and ignoring you entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too much a tease

I agree, this is too much of a tease and whilst there is fundamentally nothing wrong in that, perhaps Literotica ought to consider a new "Tease" gallery to put these sort of stories in. It is well written, don't get me wrong, but I feel it needs to be in a category with a separate heading that better reflects the true type of story that it is so that readers aren't led up the garden path and which is why I am sorry to have to mark it down somewhat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Long A Wait

Great Story, but you need to get on with it. Easy to lose interest when we have to wait over a month between installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Love the build up, please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I dont really care

Most of your srories are very erotic and can stand on their own,I really could not care less how long you take,there are plenty of other stories to read.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
powerful emotions

well written

right up to the edge

and

. . . . . .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterotica@writerotica
2021: Still around. About me: Divorced for 14+ years. Well-adjusted, 50something, educated professional with 2 great emotionally healthy adult kids. I've always been drawn to taboo sex, particularly adult, consensual family fantasies or experiences. I like stories/experie...