All Comments on 'Home is Where The Heart Is'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 648 Comments (Page 2)
KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Do you have a spare room for me?

Such a lovely story. So much heart!

Thanks for your "kindness TO a stranger'...Me!

airgodairgodover 11 years ago

Absolutely one of the best I have read in a long time. How about a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

Your story had me in tears. I loved a young man i pushed away because of fear i still hurt and regret i pushed him away. This life we get is fleeting, fraught with joy and pain. Who are we to judge our opportunities to love and be loved in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a thought

Your story was wonderful. You have the gift of telling a great story. At the risk of sounding nuts, it is the gift of Hemmingway, Faulkner and WEB Webb. A great story with a great theme and a great ending, which is actually the beginning. For anyone that has had a tough time it is their story. Thank you. (The sex scenes were great as well.)

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
You have a great gift as a story teller

thank you for sharing it with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleasant surprise

As usual, I logged onto this site to be titillated and aroused. Usually, if there's no sex by page 2 I wander off to another story. At the end of page 4 I think they'd had a peck on the cheek, but still I wanted to read more.

I think this is the first story I've read on Literotica where I actually cared about the characters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A beautiful story

This is a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

The story captivated me from the start. Well done, and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This was a wonderful story. It was a story of friendship, compassion and love even before the physical aspects came into play. Well written. It made you feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding - compasionate !!

Wonderful story 2 outstanding and compasionate charecters - fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant story.

This story is a real gem and was a real pleasure to read.

KLN

sailandoarsailandoarover 11 years ago
Thanks,

Really heartfelt goodness....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well if that was a little attempt

A major attempt would be byound belief! Great job and showss that just maybe the the good guys do finish first sometimes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

Truly a delight to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

The story is enchanting and the finale is .....Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Best story I've read, it kept me at the edge of my seat as I read this story. It just continued slowly but continually building to the climax like a fine aged wine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a nice

this is the best story i have read in long long time and have been reading stories here for over 10 years and my first comment i thank the author

phd70phd70over 11 years ago
Made My Day!

My wife always makes my day, as do my three children and three grand children, but for today this story comes next. Thank you! Gave it a '5' and a 'favorite'! Dan

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 11 years ago
Home is where the heart is.

A great read.Real depth and feeling.Good build up and great climax.I'll look forward to reading more of your work.Many thanks.

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireover 11 years ago
How the heck did I miss this one?

Darn near perfect. I'm a sucker for real character development, a good plot line and slow build up. "Home" delivered on all fronts. A great read. Five stars all the way. Thanks!

auhunter04auhunter04over 11 years ago
like this

the first time I read it and more every time since, and I have lost count

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Read****

Thanks for sharing this entertaining love story!!! "The sex was a nice bonus"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely Story

Part 2 could be a little revenge on Aunt Marie's useless kids, as well as a continuation of the 'cougar'.

EuphonyEuphonyover 11 years ago
Five star for sure

Excellent work especially out of your usual genre. Internal dialog top notch and refreshingly so.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Terrific

Great story with great believability. Would also like to see it continued to see them put it over on her sons and his Aunt Maries sons and her taken care of. Also more of the hot sex like they had with other dimensions (her breasts, anal, etc.) even maybe her getting her tubes untied and having a kid or two.

rajeshkumaarrajeshkumaarover 11 years ago
Great.

One of the best stories, I have read in Literotica. You bought tears to my eyes. Of course the sex was also good.

Yes you must certainly continue this story. Even though Paula, might not be able to have children, I hope you make her pregnant with Jamies child.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Love Story

I am a 70yr old man with tears running down my cheeks from your wonderful story. Thank You very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A beautiful set up..heart whelming..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hoping there will be a part 2

Perhaps Jamie could go back to school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This story was amazing I really like that you dont just jump into sex I liked it completely

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ten of Ten

This kept my interest all the way through and only showed that real love can be earned by a simple gesture. Absolutely enticing story, keep going on other chapters and let Paulas ex and her sons see how big axxholes they are for losing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gripping and Moving story

Plausible story, compelling characters - I actually got a little misty towards the end. It isn't just a great subject, well written - the erotic content within the narrative is well wrought as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

Bravo. Well written with character developement and real adult emotions. The sex was hot too. Hope to read more stories by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is was hot!

I hope to read more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for making me feel

Your story touched my heart and left me with a few tears too. Thank you for sharing a beautiful story. I wish you well and hope that you too are loved like you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i dont normally comment.....

Great storyline, engaging characters and syntax. Well done. Without a doubt one of the best stories I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful memories

Your story is well written, and encourages the reader to want to read more. You covered all the bases of getting to know who the principals are and how they reached the place they are in their lives. If all people communicated in this manner, the world would truly be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a really nice story

This is one of the very best stories I have read in a long time. Absolutely brilliant.

Thanks a LOT for giving us the pleasure of reading such a wonderful story.

papabear555papabear555over 11 years ago
A heartwarming story

I'm a 76 yr old male who came upon this story almost by accident. I agree with almost everyone who commented on this story from the one who called it fantastic to the ones who called for better copyreading. I'm not normally into romance stories. My tastes run more to Tom Clancey or Vince Flynn. I did not like your long book SWB. Life is too dark to read willingly that kind of story. I quite about chap 5 or 6. This, "Home is Where...", I want to read more of. I fear those jerky kids of her's and Aunty's. I'd only want to see them get it up their butts (painfully).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, you really nailed it. I don't know how it could be better ! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marvelous.

Elegantly written; poignantly presented. The story will stay with me for ages.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A lovely tale...

spoiled only by a few jarring misuses of language. For example, the past tense of lie is lay. Unless it's about being dishonest, in which case it's lied. Words have meanings. Don't disrespect them. I gave you four for a fine story, despite the silly errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Your plot is strong, but the few mistakes do detract from the story. Keep writing though!! You're definitely onto something!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent, but .....

As others have said, yours is a beautifully written story in so many ways. It is marred only by some grammatical, syntax and spelling errors that could easily be corrected by diligent editing. As I have said to others posting here, get a copy of Strunk and White's "The Elements of Style". It is the writer's friend and, I believe, is available for FREE download if you but Google it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent

Well developed. Good buildup. Believable wonder what happens to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic

wonderful story line and well written, needs another chapter bring his ant home so he can take care of her as a loving son since she has none to speak of.

oscar8300oscar8300about 11 years ago
Great Story

Not a lot of hot sex, but well written, with some slow sexual tension.

Jerryp37Jerryp37about 11 years ago
This story is more than good.

A real story, with a lot of real romance, and a very good story to go with it. I enjoyed this to the very end, which was as good as leading up to it. I would read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Best

This is without a doubt the best written story I've read here!

OLDEDOLDEDabout 11 years ago
ALL I CAN SAY IS

You have left me speachless!!!!!!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5*+,

Even with the missing words, spelling errors and iffy grammar. Thank you for focusing on the really important things we all face every day. A truly great story.

ps- change editors, or add another one.

oldandtired1950oldandtired1950almost 11 years ago
amazing!

Simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible

One of the top EVER THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
freaking great

This was one of the best stories I have read on here, it was just plain freaking great...hope you do a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE THaN AMAZING !

a beautiful love story even though the sex was a bit rushed with light anal near the end

i wish i could go back in time and start from 20-21...though i'm nearing 60 in just over

a years time .... sadly i've not been so lucky at love ,though i have a daughter, divorced with 4 grandchildren and a caring and loving boyfriend..

thanks for a wonderful story

like your other one chapter story between a mother and son this one needs a continuation

maybe write one about a middle aged medium-full bodied plain jane type woman and another young man down on his luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for a great story. While I do like a great sex story the build up with this story made it just right. I hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sequel!!

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I am amazed at this story. This is absolutely the best story I have ever read on Lit. What a story teller! Glad I found this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You have the heart of a true romantic

Home is where the heart is. As a woman who normally reads historical romance, this story was wonderful. Thank you. You give me hope.Thank you again Lovecraft68. You are quite the romantic writer. I appreciate the set up to the culmination of the caring of two adults. Thank you for NOT making a story of this genre seem sleazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!!

A great story that has left me with a smile in my heart.

ArmphidArmphidalmost 11 years ago
Magnificent Romance

An incredible read. It went briskly and smoothly for the most part, and while the initial piling on of unfortunate seemed a bit over the top, it ended up making the pay out even more worthwhile.

This is one of the most emotionally evocation stories I've read on Lit. I am impressed and deeply happy to have read it.

pearlygrlpearlygrlalmost 11 years ago
The sex was great ... But the story was AMAZING!

I've given a lot of five stars but there should be a special 10 star rating for this. I've not read better on this site and it is among the best of all that I have read anywhere.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story

I hv been skeptical about finding a good read here, but after reading dis story u mde a believer out of me. Awesome story. U deserve 10 stars.

G69snmeG69snmealmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

I have never commented on a story before now. However I felt this one deserved a

hearty compliment.

It hit all my favorite points and was heavy on the romance.

An writer is like an artist, but you use words instead of colors to paint a picture. This was masterpiece!

I put you on my favorites list and will now go back and read your other story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a story,

The best story I have read on this site.It deserves more than 5 stars.They don't get any better than this Thanks for writing it.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story

This is, indeed, really a story and one of the best I've read. I've read some of your other pieces, and so far this is my favorite. It certainly deserves the ratings it's gotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

This is a amazing story.You have so wonderfully capture the feelings, its just mind blowing. It brings tears to my eyes. So nicely written. Certainly one of the best.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
lovely [hot] story

nice romantic, gentle story-well-written, with great sex scenes--nicely done, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

This story is quite literally perfect. Having been forced to live off handouts some time ago made the lead up very VERY real for me, though my situation was never that bad, I felt connection to that character like nothing ever. The lead up was perfect the sex scenes were detailed and yet managed to move with the ebb and flow of natural lovemaking. This story damn near brought me to tears. Bravo good Sir or Ma'am, I hope you won the contest. And also, I can count on one hand the number of stories I'd been compelled to coment on. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Nicely constructed story that you can imagine happening. Thoroughly entertaining read with well described lead characters. I have read this before and it gets better with each reading. Well done!

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
Once again...

..a great story. I read your writing for the story itself. I am always sad to see them end.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I am just now reading this

And can't believe what a great story I missed out on.

So glad to have corrected that just now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great, believable story!

Maybe only too very lonely people can have such a great time finding each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
outstanding

I have to admit this is one of the most enjoyable stories I have ever read. Well written and very believable, and easy to relate to. Hats off to you. This wasn't one those stories that raced into sex, has a great story and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All of it

Five stars. A story full of heart and hope, too. And one to make a person think about more than sex.

Life is damn good. Thanks for showing it in your story.

zobsi1zobsi1over 10 years ago
Very nice story!

Nicely written, but more importantly this story was really an enjoyable one to read.

Very nice writing, and thanks for taking the time to write it.

LTG

chas63chas63over 10 years ago
Awesome

Very true to life and even more hard to give someone up like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible

This story is the best I have read here. Period. You are tremendously talented. Please keep writing stories with a message like this one!! What a great story, lesson and result. Thank you!

disableddandisableddanover 10 years ago
This is not the first...

of your stories I've read.... but it is definitely one of the best. It has, if you'll pardon the expression, a lot of heart, and it would be an enjoyable read, even if there weren't one minute of sex in it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

This was a great story with or without the sex... of course the incredibly hot sex made it even better. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my god

This was amazing, and i would love to read more. This was the first story i've read of yours. Now im going to start reading alot more of your stories. if you decide to write more on this story, im sure many of us would love to read it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want more !!!!

A little editing needed but the storyline and characters were absolutely perfect. I didn't want the story to end even though I chose this story because it doesn't run on and on. Dare I say I've found a favorite author and will be looking for more stories?!

~~D~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with all the comments

This is a fantastic story, heartwarming, no back door sex, just plain loving between two individuals that come to really love the other . I must say I got a little misty eyed during the love making. Wish this 77 yr. old male body could have experienced something like this. Good story, keep them coming.............

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Happy happy happy

A very happy story. It is what is in the heart and not what we have but it is so hard to make it in this world like that. On these pages it was wonderful to see. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome.

As good a story as any I've read in here.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
I'm a sucker for a good story

Damn you. You write the way I wish I could. You're a damn good writer and this was one of the best stories I've read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Top Notch

Absolutely great stuff. That was a great story actually, believable despite being pretty unbelievable. One of the best stories I've read on here actually. Well done and thanks!

Now this could have the bones of a good wee screenplay. Bit more humor and you've a rom-com with potential!

Cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again....that is just a beautiful story of love

what a great guy to have met her and he treated her so well just because that was what he had been taught to do.....men should take note of this......loved the way the story rolled along and unfolded....the Valentines card was a touch of class...the dinner was great where they opened up to each other then finally making love to each other....what a lucky guy...what a lucky woman....what luck to have found each other...him because he was prepared to get off his ass and do something to earn a few bucks and her because she cared about him.....and a great end to the story....may they live long and enjoy each other for years to come...the deserve each other....loved it...another master piece....well done

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 10 years ago
Another great story

You really do know how to tell a quality story, and I agree with you; erotica is the whole journey. Porn is just starting at the end and not showing how we got there. You never disappoint, and although this isn't your usual genre, quality will always tell. Thank you for another great read, worth 5.0 of anybody's points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a great story

This story lightens me everytime i read it, its amazing and this story ends up all my frustrations. I may ask u for writing a sequel of this beautiful story, coz its so heart touching for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a Romance

This would have been a great story even without the sex. Thanks. His need and her need seem to meet perfectly. In a different way, her life was just as tragic as his. That they found each other is great. No sequel need. This story stands on its own and there are no real loose ends that need to be tied up demanding another chapter. Thank you

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I like this sappy side of you.

I like the other side too, but this was a beautiful story. Sometimes being valued is more important than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great surprise!

Probably like most guys, I started reading this to read a hot steamy story. It definately delivers that in the end but by the time I got there I was more interested in these people than the sex so bravo! You developed quite an interest in very few pages which is a true challenge. I'd even dare to say I'd be curious where the lives of these two people go from here. Very well done.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 10 years ago
That warm, fuzzy feeling...

I have yet to read your "other" stuff, but this was a super-satisfying read start to end. Relatable characters, smooth pacing and, as cherry on top, a steaming seduction. Thanks for the nudge, have five moon cookies :-)

robt1446robt1446over 10 years ago

about 3 pages longer than needed, but a good read, none the less

dmg43dmg43about 10 years ago
VERY nice!

Excellent job. Thank you.

It's so nice to read a story for grownups.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
one of the best.

I have read a bunch and yours was in the top 5 percent. Thanks for the good work.

XxxBear79XxxBear79about 10 years ago
Alright !!!!!!

As a fat old guy I have been around and about a few times. This is the first time I have read this story and was completely enthralled the entire time. I did not find it to long, and it was a joy to read without a lot of spelling or grammatical errors. That always detracts from the story as you loose the story line trying to understand what the writer was intending to say. I will certainly read this author again.

Thank you for this read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful story. Believable sex.

Nicely developed characters that you actually WANT to see them get together.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

This story really did it for me. Not in a sexual way - to be frank, your bedroom scenes weren't any better or worse than much of what I've read here on Literotica - but in an emotional way. That's why I can, in good conscience, give this story the five stars it deserves. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...