All Comments on 'Home is Where The Heart Is'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 648 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good read, enjoyable, romantic & sexy.

Good job. Definitely one of the best I have read on the site. The back and forth “bedroom language” that went downhill hurt the better part of your story. I believe you could have made hot even hotter with less profane wording. Conveying the passion your characters feel for each other with words of encouragement, direction, excitement and fulfillment of the deeper emotional connection would, in my humble opinion, stoke all the fires to red hot and steaming. Please Keep up your writing, I look forward to more of your work.

WinterDragonWinterDragonabout 5 years ago
Storytelling

Lovecraft ~ you are a wordsmith. I really appreciate that you build the story, giving by the reader an investment in the subjects of your stories.

I look forward to reading your other offerings ❄️

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 5 years ago
Romance ,,,, period !!!

You are a true artist of the tale !!! You continue to amaze me with the feelings you make me experience through your stories !!! I feel like crying, laughing, cheering, joyful and even loving... All through the twists and turns your tales take me through.. Thank you for all your hard work and time creating your artistry of the written word !!!

Rocketman51Rocketman51about 5 years ago
Great story with heart!

I loved the characters build into the relationship and where they found themselves. You have a true talent in storytelling! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yes ! Not everyone but there are too many girls/women who are just after money . Just give him your credit card. No job no money equals to loosing girlfriend. Shame on them

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 5 years ago

The story would be a lot better and more engaging if much of the dialogue wasn't summarized, but instead written out.

Show don't tell, basically.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
I really liked this story, but.....

I felt like something was missing. I still can't put my finger on it and as it stands, it is still a GREAT Story. If I could figure out what I think it is missing, it could easily become an Epic Story here at Lit. I'm not a huge fan of massive age differences per se, simply because my wife and I have a fairly large age difference and sadly, it is starting to cause some issues in our 2 decades plus marriage.

My wife is several years older than I am but because of clean eating and lots of exercise including Yoga, Cardio, and light weight training, she looks easily 10-15 years younger than her age. One of the problems is she knows she isn't that age and the other is the fact I am the same way she is. I can easily pass for someone in their early to mid-'30s rather than a 40's something. She is starting to feel self-conscious about her age and even her looks. These are two things I don't care about at all in regards to her but she, for whatever reason, finds that hard to believe.

I think another issue is the fact when she goes out with some friends or even when we go out together, she doesn't get hit on like she used to and she knows I am constantly getting hit on or women are flirting with me. For those of you that don't know, I am 6'7" 265 lbs of very well defined muscle. I lift weights 5 days a week and do cardio 7 days. I am also a decorated Combat Vet with 4 tours in Iraq as well as a Volunteer Fire Fighter/Paramedic with 2 Citations for Bravery. I don't say this to brag because, in all those instances, I was simply doing "My Job" but being that we live in a very small community, it seems to be a very big deal for some people, especially those of the female persuasion.

With all of these things added up, my once confident and outgoing wife has turned into a bit of an introvert with a loss of her confidence because of her age and the difference between our two ages. She goes to work at the local small Hospital as an RN and comes home right after her shift and hardly ever wants to go out with friends or even with me anymore. She would rather just sit on the couch and snuggle with me watching shitty Hallmark Movies (which isn't a bad thing) but we used to always go out and about together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jesus! What a great story!

Ten stars, not five. Well written! You sucked me in and kept me wanting more. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sex = 0, Lovemaking =100+

A wonderful story of love. The only sex in this story is about expressing love. The diverse nature of the two characters took awhile to get together. The progress was very enjoyable. At least you started out with two good characters. I loved how you developed the story and the characters. A truly masterful effort. This is easily in the top ten on Lit. Thank you for sharing with your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story! Thanks for taking the time to develop the characters and the story so that the climax was a logical progression. That makes it even hotter. Love your style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

I have gone word by word of your story. It moves slowly and very delicately. An amazing work.

Keep it up

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
This is a great story, BUT.....

You see when the cop who actually belittled and harassed you in the donut and danish place in front of others he committed a crime, yes a real live crime, police harassment. You see comments like “he’s just doing his job” and the like push acceptance of police overstepping the mark into common acceptance and tollorance. Then it just becomes more and more common and acceptable.

On the flip side if infront of the customers or elsewhere you said” Officer Richard Wagner are you still harassing and belittling American citizens?” You’d be fucked, in cuffs and in a nice warm car. You see police are just people doing ONE OF THE SAFEST JOBE IN THE USA, that’s right, not that they want you to know. So inlight of this as citizens they are supposedly under the same laws as the rest of us. Exceptions.... where a shop or stadium or airport sign says NO GUNS if the cop is carrying off duty even without ID then he can’t be stopped from carrying his gun concealed or otherwise, the cop on duty can shoot a fleeing suspect in the back as he runs away if he feels that the suspect will pose physical danger to other citizens until he is caught. Just things like that, they still must wear seatbelts, can’t speed without lights or siren.

So they can’t harass you, hell they can’t even talk to you unless they have reasonably high suspicions that you committed a crime or you are actively committing a crime. In the story these didn’t apply.

Now, we all have to get along and help out here and there but when shit like this is just taken for the standard then the next law get eroded and the next and then you end up in a situation where it’s too hard to roll things back and the USA LEO become the biggest killing force in the country, since 2000 the LEO Kate killed 50 times more people than terrorists in USA, FBI stats. If you start at 2002 then it’s 75 times as many. Oh the US armed forces kill hardly anyone and,don’t even make the scale.

A half naked young Australian lady at night in USA called the cops to report that she had seen something dodgy happening fro:her window. Cops arrived and she was asked to the police car passenger window by the passenger cop. She is wearing skimpy tight pajama pants and a tight pajama tank top. The cops talk to her then during this the driver cop on the other side of the car, draws his weapon and shoots right in front of his partner who must be deaf now, and kills the girl.... shooters response.... she looked suss. Body cam and car cam showed nothing untoward and the passenger cop had a full view and he thought it was fine and never even drew his gun. That’s the first cop to be found guilty of murder and serve 25 years. According to the news.

See, it creeps, the line creeps and has to be pulled back so please don’t perpetuate the crap illegal cop moves in your stories.

Love the rest though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

all his stories are great and all the effort put into them is amazing.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Beautifully written!l

I search for writers with your gift.

Yes, you have a long prologue, but you characters have depth.

You make them Real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW!

YOUR WRITING IS SUPERB! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING

CrevvieCrevviealmost 5 years ago
Truely Beautiful

lovecraft68,

Amazing story and beautifully written. It had everything I love in the stories on literotica. Not just hot sexual imagery but love.

Brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story

To say something else hope not efend anyone this is what we need good hearted people since we all taken in the wrong road's forgetting everyone unless they needed something or we needed , what's happening to us, this is what the world should be helping other's if we can not just always about having sex no hope other's don't get greedy

Thank you

cancapercancaperover 4 years ago
damn thing

It only goes to five.thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect Story

Great story well written and you did well with the romance angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great love story

I have read this three times, and I tear up every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
simply beautiful

Read this twice in two days, excellent piece of work please write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!!

Absolutely wonderful romance! And the fact that it’s every young man’s fantasy doesn’t hurt at all!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Wow!

One of the best stories I've read in a long time! All I've got to say is that it had me hard and crying at about the same time. So much more than a five!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love It

In my favorites notmy first read. Two people that need each other in there life

A BIG FAN OF YOUR STORIES

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 4 years ago

Lovely story. Yes you do “get there!” Love Love Love the end!

Thanks

Robin

azodysseyazodysseyover 4 years ago
Amazing Story

Beautiful, touching story. The sex was thrilling, but the buildup was just perfect. The greatest fantasy of loving kindness leading to incredible love, expressed tenderly and then in mindblowing physical relations. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You have a talent

Thanks for a great story. You built it beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely Romantic & Erotic Story

Thank you for such a wonderful romantic story. Romantic attraction building thruogh out to an eroticly emontional sexual climax and potentualy life ever after fulfilling life together. Wonderful Valentines Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So real. so erotic so sensual totally phenominalwha

WHAT CAN ONE SAY. EXCEPT..WOW. .. FIRST TIME IVE READ ONE OF YOUR STORIES AND IT BLOWS MY MIND. FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END THIS STORY CAPTIVATED MY MIND.TOUCHING ON ALL MY SENSES AND MAKING HE FEEL AS THO I MYSELF WAS IN THE STORY....SEX, WE ALL KNOW IS GREAT,BUT ITS EVEN MORE REWARDING AND FULFILLING WHEN OTHERS DO PUT THEIR.HEARTS INTO IT, BEING SELFLESS IN CARING FOR OTHERS FIRST AND TRULY GIVING OF ONES SELF IN A MANNER WHICH MAKES LOVE MAKING SO TENDER AND SPECIALL. IF THERE WAS A TEN RATING OR HIGHER. I WOULD GIVE THAT # VERY READILY AS THE BUILD UP AND INTERTWINING WAS AWESOME.GREAT WORK AND DO HOPE TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES...lfphoto1@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Romantic aND Romantically Sexual

Well done. Minor proof reading needed but we'll done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tears

Wonderful slow build in emotion and desire. Possibly your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful read

A slow romantic buildup to a sensual conclusion. You should write more in this genres.

jmcharl1jmcharl1about 4 years ago

More please.

I’ve read some of your work before but jumped at this, because my favourite are romance stories. This is a beautiful story. As previous people have commented, you should write more romance.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Karma and Paula - beautifully written characters

I read this story after I read Karma. They are both beautifully written romantic stories, you have talent, real talent for writing romance, thank you so much. The storylines are so plausible that I can close my eyes and see those people, sitting in a coffee shop, and later in bed. You tell characters so brilliantly. Now I better put my laptop down and get ready for work at home. In these COVID-10 coronavirus times, I want you to stay home and stay safe LC68, washing your hands for 20 seconds using soap, do social distancing and all the rest. I, and many others, will be lookng forward to your next epic romance,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What are these things?

That are falling from my old eyes? My God they are tears.

What a great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you 😊💕

utdomutdomabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Very well written, and yes, erotica not porn. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

good pace and character development. Good read.

auwingerauwingerabout 4 years ago
This is my go-to story.

This is by far the nicest story on the site. Each time I come across it, I feel compelled to read it once again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cute and adorable

Thank you for sharing..simply captvating

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

You certainly deserve all the accolades bestowed on you. I can’t add any more

blackIceo1blackIceo1almost 4 years ago

i predicted the end at the beginning but your captions bookended beautifully -

beautiful on the outside and ...the inside

and the story title.

Delighted you're actively writing and still my 'favorite' - a longtime fan.

Donfenelly26Donfenelly26almost 4 years ago
great story!!

i Loved it!!! wished it was a little bit longer, but im really hoping for a sequel haha

isrhavokisrhavokalmost 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If I could put 10 stars on this story, I would.

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
A romantic love story

Thank You

auwingerauwingeralmost 4 years ago
My very favorite story.

Whenever I need a little pick-me-up I re-read this wonderful story. You are truly an artist with words. Thank you for sharing your art with us.

dthakerdthakeralmost 4 years ago

Whoa...man.

Great one. Loved it.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

One of the best stories I have ever read.

Cardswin2011Cardswin2011almost 4 years ago
Incredible

My absolute favorite story on this site. I've read this dozens of times and still come away feeling better than before I started. Magnificent.

ishtar_loverishtar_loveralmost 4 years ago
Pulls at the heart strings

An exceptionally good story, I found it to be very touching. To think I believed myself jaded. Nevertheless, Paula was portrayed as intensely beautiful and sensuous, just my type of woman, and decidedly icing on the cake. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where are negative? Young loses mother and mother's godmother takes over?

Has to be grandmother age.

Most kids grow up quickly when loses family

No plans except letting someone else pay for education etc.

And when loses this situation doesn't apply for college loans grants as Pell but throws up hands and begs. What about military if nothing else?

See people like this every day just want everything given to them

3 stars no empathy for him at all. Needed to grow up

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Extremely well written and totally heartwarming.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Mojo648Mojo648almost 4 years ago
Review.

Brilliant, loved it, want more chapters, need to find out what her so called sons and friends think. (Plus what tammy and Gino says when they find out.)

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EXCELLENT

I really enjoyed this story so much I was hoping there was more to read to keep the euphoria coming. Brilliant! 5 STARS CC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I think this is probably one of the best stories I’ve read on this whole site thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love is the winner

After being gone for a long time, I find that all the hard work you have done and continue to do. Has culminated in what I find to be one of your best works. Thank you. I would give this five stars , and another five for the joy it brings to an old romantics heart. North Pacific.

goofypgoofypover 3 years ago
Excellent!!!

Karma. 5 stars. A truly enjoyable read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written story

It kept me wanting to read more,, great short story,, with a great finish

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967over 3 years ago
A real feel good story!

Heartwarming and tender. And hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story deserves 10 stars

I read a lot of great stories on this site. But this one is by far the very best of the best. You, sir, are a very capable writer. I know this is a pretty old story. But if you ever get a ber in your bonnet and feel like you would want to write an additional chapter to this store, by all means, please do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Really great story. Enjoyed every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a good writer

This is the second time I have read your stories and I am enjoying them just as much as the first time thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He should ask her to marry him...

Shmcurdcc06Shmcurdcc06over 3 years ago
Great read.

I enjoyed the way you set the stage for the final act.

And how your descriptions of that final act stayed on the sexy side of erotic.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Enjoyable

Very enjoyable.Would have liked more,did they make a go of it,did he sort her two selfish sons out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a great romance. Would give you 10 star's if I could. Yet, I have to admit I was relieved there wasn't a " dam straight in the story." Beautiful story.

Mojo648Mojo648over 3 years ago

Loved it, any chance of seeing what the future holds for them?

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Beautiful Story

Well Written! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

5 stars

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Wonderful story! Most definitely deserves a sequel. :)

ocetagiusocetagiusabout 3 years ago
Great story

I liked the 'slow burn' of this tale and the way the dialogue conveyed the developing relationship. A real page turner. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

The story touched my heart. The way you have carried the story is marvellous. Iwonder if i have read a better story than this in recent times.I have no LITEROTICA account so i have to post my comment as anonymous. I am sorry for that.

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago
Touching Story

I really enjoyed the story. The way you developed the characters and how they interacted throughout it. Sometimes, good people have the "shit kicked out of them".

It's how they respond to those times that truly show what they're made of.

Please continue to write stories like this one. It's definitely one of the best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Late reader

I have just read this story a few years too late and am absolutely bowled over by it.

My parents taught me to be kind to others and sometimes do random acts of kindness to help other people. I think of myself as a great romantic and felt my heart surging at the way he is so reticent with his deeds even though his heart tells him to do something. A definite 5 star many times over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Only a handful of writers on Lit are capable of bringing me to tears. You are among them. Bravo.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 3 years ago

WOW

Really wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the way their relationship grew and evolved. Great job of devolping true character of a character with a heart and soul. And the intimacy was hot, but even more it was passionate, not just for the acts of lust, but the two of them for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dittos wow!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Self Esteem

A beautiful flowing romantic liaison, written with feeling, emotion, and dare i say it love. Did the story stop a little short, or is a continuation to follow (I HOPE ).

Mojo648Mojo648about 3 years ago

To be continued.......... please.

Mojo648Mojo648about 3 years ago

Needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely bloody marvelous

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

You made my cry. Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now this is a story. Got to the point, pulled me into it and didn’t have non-sense filler stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great, great story!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

At least use Smashwords. For stories like this you should be paid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was the best story I had ever read on here hands down! I normally only vote and never comment but this story is worth the comment and worth the read! I'm going to have to read it again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't often comment, unless the spelling/grammar is particularly bad, which yours is not. This was a well-crafted story, with some good, solid character development. I gave it 5 stars.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 3 years ago
Show don't tell, could use some editing to improve that.

Large parts of this story we were just told the conversations, not shown.

Please write out the dialogue instead, otherwise it just feels too much like an extended summary.

Which is a shame, because it's a decent story that could be great if that was fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW!!!!

hoursneakhoursneakalmost 3 years ago

What a well told tale. Both heartwarming and hot. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story.

dutchcan2dutchcan2almost 3 years ago

this is one of the very best stories I have read, I must be getting old and sentimental but I seem to enjoy these stories with some romance and helping those that are less fortunate

I am not one to comment on many stories but this really touched me and will likely change my attitude to some of the people we see on the corners

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely Amazing! Not sex, but love. I cried a few times reading it. Thank you.

totostorytotostoryalmost 3 years ago

Perfect in every ways. built up, romance, tension, great love story, detailed sex scene including the dirty talks . Honestly you are my favorite author because you always concerned about the all mix (the story , the sex scene , the dialogs -dirty or not-) unlike some other authors (no offend here just my opinion :) ) they may focus on the story /built up and neglect the sex scene (or make it short), I mean it`s erotic story, right?!, or some others focus on sex only, and neglect the built up and the tension that makes the sex more hooter and touching. anyway thanks mate, and kindly suggest (or anyone else) other authors has the same story's quality as yours.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A beautiful, well written story. I only wish we had more time to spend with them and see how far this could have gone. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories