All Comments on 'Home is Where The Heart Is'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 648 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

This was just lovely. I hope to read more stories like this. Thank you for the respect you showed both characters. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope this was a winner

What a terrific story. I really hope it won the Valentine's Day competition. It deserved to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I have read several of your stories. You are an amazing author. Keep up the great work.

mongobonecrushermongobonecrusherabout 10 years ago

"I have to do this" what a great ending to a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story

That is the best story I have read

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 10 years ago
The perfect romance

Perfect, just perfect. I love romance, and this is a perfect example of romance at it's very best! I'm rereading this, as I will do many more times I'm sure. My only regret is that it wasn't longer. Well, also that it is not published for the world to read. This is a love story for the ages. It epitomizes the truth that true love knows no boundaries of age or station in life. True love does exist, I count myself as blessed to have known true love. It is a treasure beyond reckoning. This story touched my soul, and my heart, thank you for giving me the gift of having to be able to have shared in your vision as written here. It is a very much appreciated gift.

RegularMoeRegularMoeabout 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Clearly one of, if not THE the best stories here. Romance at its finest.

ChrissrChrissralmost 10 years ago

Definately one of the best stories I have read.

Thank You !!

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockalmost 10 years ago
Perfect!!!!!

Most of the stuff I read here is 90% smut, and on the rare occasion, romance can play a part. Your stuff is a perfect blend when you choose to throw romance in! You have a gift as an author and I am going to favorite you because you deserve it.

5 stars, favorited both you and the story. Keep up the good work!!!

VerynicehandsVerynicehandsalmost 10 years ago
loved it!

Great story line that built the excitement to a great climax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a fantastic writer you are

Another great story form one of the best writers on the site. You are a true master (or is it mistress of this genre?) and have proved that you can do romance as well.

Keep on wriitng

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the very best

Absolutely one of the very best stories I've read in any category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What a turn on to see a very well written mature woman and a young guy's love story.

Love the pace of it but above all the respect you have shown for them and subsequently for us readers.

I would love to read a sequence but it's up to you, of course ;)

frazodfrazodalmost 10 years ago

Just Wow! Fantastic story.

I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Incredible!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet and Erotic with Just Right Amount of Sensuality

My Compliments to you. You are one of the best writers on this site. Thanks for a great story. This is truly good writing of a feel good story with passion & sexual overtones.

Thanks

damon 1951

faithful101faithful101almost 10 years ago
Fabulous story!

I love everything about this story. Mostly I appreciate how much care you took to express your thoughts and your own emotions so clearly and honestly. This story is a gift to us readers, with no thought of remuneration. It is sort of like giving us a heartfelt Valentine's Day card!

Well, as I read this story today, it is neither midwinter nor Valentine's Day, and the message is still just as powerful. What counts in any romantic relationship is what is in the hearts of the people involved. Having a beautiful body helps, and being a good lover helps, but it is the love that the two people involved express to each other that makes their relationship genuinely satisfying. This story conveys this truth with a level of beauty rarely seen in the stories here on Literotica or anywhere else.

Thank you for giving us this beautiful gift!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Loved it . Haven't read a story this good in a very long time. You took your time with the characters and their backgrounds and that pulled me into the story. You could have taken this and turned it into a romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved this story

What a great story! It's rare that you find such a well written story, that just makes you feel good, on this site but this is certainly one. I've yet to read ant of this author's other stories but you can bet I'll be checking right after I post this review. To lovecraft68, I say well done and thank you for such excellent writing.

truckwritertruckwriterover 9 years ago
A thank you for a story from the heart

You did an excellent effort of creating a story to remind all readers that love indeed comes from the heart. We all need more stories of Love given and received to remind us of what we have and what we yearn for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Probably the best story I've read on this site. Excellent Romance but not sappy. Good build up, and well worth the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY

I LOVED THIS STORY I HAVE READ IT BEFORE BUT HAD FORGOT HOW REALLY GOOD IT WAS IN FACT I STUMBLED ONTO IT AGAIN TONIGHT AND SO GLAD I DID. 5 STARS PLUS

OK NOW DO YOU HAVE A FOLLOW UP STORY ON JAMIE AND PAULA

RON

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for such a lovely, intoxicating and well written story. Many life lessons in here and so good to read a story that is sexy because the sex comes from the bond between two people. A great and welcome change to most stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely

what a wonderful story. I felt that i was there , I was Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it!

It is good to find an erotic story which is well written and grammatically good.

So many stories in this genre are poorly constructed by illiterate writers, that a quick look is often enough to get me to press the "back" button on my browser.

Yes, I'm a snob in that respect, but poor writing turns me off more quickly than an ice-bucket challenge!

Well done - I look forward to more of your writing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Comments seem so cheap...

Sure, it's normally "words are cheap" meaning there's no real cost in making compliments so kind of hard to put much value in them...

But this really was an awesome story... even if you've never had the sort of bad luck he had it's easy to extrapolate from the feeling of not being able to get a break to REALLY not being able to get a break... and then to have two people who so clearly deserve a break manage to be the source of each other's breaks is even nicer...

I loved how a kindness became friendship became want became love... and all of that only came to be due to your writing talent. Thanks for the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! Most skip the story, or add something to flesh out characters. This one had all the right parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Keep at it great story , loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great story from a great author

What more can I say. You are a true romantic as I am.

I will expectantly read your other stories and hope for more of the same.

I, too am a Canadian and I suppose that this might positively be shaping your stories.

I love you for the feelings that your story generated in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

a very well constructed and truely heart warming romantic story . very believable in its slow build to the valentines day date , the sex and the ending . stories this good are not easy to find on this site ,the author should be congratulated . very well done .

Im now going to check out some of your other stuff :)

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Wonderful

An exceptional, well-crafted story, with a beautiful ending. You are a very gifted writer of erotic love.

GL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Romantic?

No, this isn't a romantic story. It's a story written by someone who wisely understands life. Who knows that sex in itself is just physical exercise and a sort of hobby. What makes making love so special is love. Well, it may not be the heart where love is at home, but that doesn't matter at all. And love is giving and taking, strictly in this order. And for what we are, not for what we have. Sadly, not enough people understand this simple truth. You do and you can write well, so I am saying: go on. I am waiting for your next story. Thank you.

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
Exceptional Love Story

CONGRATULATIONS. This story is a winner and you, dear friend, are a hell of a writer. Although you do not create a complicated mystery -- we knew where the story was headed -- it was fun to read and try to guess how far the couple would go. You deserve your large fan following on this site. Have you tried indie publishing a larger work? If you let us know where to look, you might have an instant best seller. THANKS FOR SHARING.

bjl257bjl257over 9 years ago
Your Story

What a great page turner , SO enjoyed it . Not at all the ending I expected . Delightful !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
could not stop reading once I started

Once I started reading the time just passed so fast..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes....

One of the very best. There are so many variations on this basic theme in my life. You touched a nerve and nearly brought me to tears. Thank you for your tender words and this touching tale. You are an artist, sir. An artist indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!

Very good story, with some very passionate sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hard to find a good erotic story like this

I enjoyed the build up and the descriptive sex play. Please write more as I'm sure you'll get a following

stevie1965stevie1965over 9 years ago
One of the best!

I really enjoyed this story. Quite a departure from the ones I normally read on this site but great characters and a warm tale.

BlueberryWafflesBlueberryWafflesover 9 years ago

Hands down, one of the best stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good... one of the best

Very believeable... well written... liked it a lot.. keep writing...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow......

dungooddungoodabout 9 years ago
Now that was a dungood!!!!

I don't give them often but, very well written and very intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Stirred more than the usual feelings gotten from this site. A beautifully written roller coaster story. Well done.

golfirlathuligolfirlathuliabout 9 years ago
Special & motivating

Thanx lovecraft always enjoy your submissions. This was special to the extent that it stimulated me to write one of my own (Saving Grace) which I recently posted with an acknowledgement.. Congrats on your writing skill (won't call it talent - it takes a lot of work)

Regards

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
wonderful how such a simple gesture

can change two lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not the first time I've read this...

and there's a reason I keep coming back!

Great story, great characters, great writing!

Still brings a tear to my eye. I was down on my luck, just didn't get to meet my "Paula".

Thanks.

C

Sammael BardSammael Bardabout 9 years ago
I'm sorry, but it doesn't deserve a 5*...

...Because a puny 5* isn't enough for this 7* masterpiece. =)

I loved the way you portrayed his dejection and misery. It felt real. I don't say that for every thing I read, but this one made me do so. This story isn't exactly one-of-a-kind, but your style of writing and narration made it so much better than the formulaic ones I'm familiar with. A few typos here and there, but a flawless read nonetheless. Makes me wonder why I didn't read it earlier...

If I would've been aware of this piece at the time of the contest, you would've had my heartiest wishes and a 5* to go with.

Thank you for sharing this story.

Bard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great "5" Love Story

This is 2nd read of this story and it was a 5 last time as well. Four weeks ago, I spent my 51st Valentine's Day with my one true love. The first 5 we were dating and the last 46 married, but back in the day, we waited until married to make love with each other in a Memphis Bridal Suite, not as erotic as this story, but great just the same.

Again, enjoyed this story!

Cajun in Lousiana

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

A mutual friend (payenbrant) kept telling me I needed to read this story. He KNEW I would love it. Well he happened to be right (and please don't tell him I said he was right. I'll never hear the end of the 'I told you so's LOL). The slow build up was perfect, giving plenty of time to create your characters and backstories. The reader ends up caring what happens to Jamie and Paula and wants that 'fairy tale' ending for them.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There may be something to criticize about this story

but after the fourth reading and loving it, damned if I can find it. Thank you for a wonderful perfect read!

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozabout 9 years ago
Memories

What a wonderful tale. So many lessons for everyone. I must say it bought back some rather fond memories of my youth, I had a dear not so older lady take me under her wing so to speak, (she loved her chickens so that is kinda how i viewed her, mother hen like) not that I was begging but I was definetly giving in a symbiotic relationship kind of way. Thank you LC for reminding me of one of the kinder ladies in my life - you will always be in my heart Madelaine, all the best Brian

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Masterpiece

What can I say, you truly outdid yourself with this one . What a masterpiece . Thank you once again for a fantastic read. 5 stars just doesn't seem enough....

beretta84beretta84about 9 years ago
loved it..

not only was this a well written story, with the correct pace, it would make a great movie.

absolutely well done. i' have read some of your stories, but this one is by far your best.

please write more with this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Proofread.

Too many spelling errors--and some simply show lack of proper thinking. 'Whose' and 'who has' are two very different things, to name just one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
caring for the characters

I don't frankly much care for sex much if don't like the characters in a story. I liked the characters here and how much they were believable. I cared for them. And I think that's when the sex gets really hot. So kudos to you for a brilliant story. Thanks for sharing. I absolutely enjoyed it.

Gryphon1321Gryphon1321about 9 years ago
Better and better

Your stories are some of the most interesting I've read on this site. Each one I read seems better than the last.

pseud277pseud277about 9 years ago
Warm and cherished

I dont like 'mature' stories on this website - too many young girls. This was compelling because of the description of the 'homeless' life - the detail of make do. Both parties' need was more core and acute. Is this another example of a professional writer slumming for free on the web? It certainly read like it.

Clintw316Clintw316almost 9 years ago
Warmed

Thank you. This was well thought out. The characters made me relate to them as people, not just fuckable bodies filling in space in the stories till the next orgasm. Very good job. Thanks for your effort.

drseaknightdrseaknightalmost 9 years ago
Well written and nicely paced

I enjoyed your character development and the way the two lovers found each other through their pain and fears. Their reluctance was made understandable in stages. The description of their lovemaking was very gratifying and sensual. You are a very good writer and I will take time to read more of your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I read this a long time ago but,,,,

Mate, well done in 7 pages, (a short story) you managed to introduce the charcters to the readers, make it worthy of continuing to read on, and I really felt for the characters. Apart from a few typos and misspellings, I give it 100 percent. Her name was Paul at one stage. :)

Good effort

I have read most of your stories, and look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aunt Marie meets Paula...

I would have liked to have heard Aunt Marie say "See baby, I told you you could do better," but that would be pushing it. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

all i can say is very well written

bob

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 9 years ago
And with this story

The bitter aftertaste went away (:

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Having also read your other brilliant story "Karma"

I am wondering if this was your inspiration, or a bit of foreshadowing?

"My Aunt always claimed that what came around went around, and if you were good to people you would get it back, if you were bad you would get what you deserved."

either way, they are both among the best I have read.

ChrissrChrissrover 8 years ago
Even better the second time around!

Read the story awhile back and loved it. Just finished reading it again and know that I will do so again in the future.

The sign of a GREAT story is it's ability to continue to deliver time and time again!

Thank You.

TwistedbrotherTwistedbrotherover 8 years ago
Genius

A beautiful story. Compelling plot, sympathetic characters,well drawn. It's why you're one of the best! Five stars!!

LovingLife0302LovingLife0302over 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

Love, love, love this!!!! Great plot and characterization!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Sweet hot story

Such a fine and well-developed hot story. Things will get better - wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Luved it, LC.

Luved it.

Arno

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Breath of fresh air

Well crafted. I liked the story development and pacing. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

It was pretty uplifting, and I was teary eyed by the end of it.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 8 years ago
hearts of gold

thank you for another beautiful story. two people with hearts of gold, finding love and each other, finding giving and receiving so much pleasure. wonderful to read

ScepticM8ScepticM8over 8 years ago
5*

What a great story!

smc331smc331over 8 years ago
Second read...

10/5* - Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

what a beautiful story the build up and the dialogue were fantastic very well done loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You!

A very moving, tender, and sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

For the first time i didn't find it weird that an old woman can get it on with a young boy, a beggar even. I guess it's all about getting to know both parties' backrounds. This is not lust, it's real love with grip on roots.

Loved it to the max...

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Being a firm believer in justice and karma...

the only way I see this story as being better is learning how her ex's and her kids' and his aunt's kids' lives turn to complete crap, presumably sooner rather than later...

I know bad people don't always have bad things happen to them but it's SO nice when it does happen...

bornwisebornwiseover 8 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for a heartwarming erotic story. It felt both arousing and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please another chapter

Great so much more to tell

olsaltyolsaltyover 8 years ago
Nice Slow Build to Hot Climax.

Jamie may be too naive to be believable, but that is really beside the point. Nice read--we know where it is going and we get reqarded when we get there with more spice than a Harlequin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

Well, as happens to be the case more often than not; I came for the boobs.

Hardly the most intense erotica on here, but that is besides the point, this time at the very least.

Just well written with a nice build up and just an enjoyable read all together.

Probably one of my top 10 stories read on here.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That is the first story I've read on here that got me a little "misty" as well. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was a heart warming, than between the legs warming story with a great balance of erotism and romantism... Please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your work

And want more. Great story teller.

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I had read it before

I had read it before but somehow lost it Such a loving and caring story and in my favorites now. Have you thought about a sequel to this story? I really like your stories

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brilliant

I.m reading all your work and it is great writing good description of people and personality's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've read a few of your submissions and this one is absolute genius. Definitely one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding story

This is by FAR the best story I have read on this site. I'm a guy, but I guess I'm a romantic. Great, sensitive story. Exactly the kind of relationship I'm looking for..... With a women close to my age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good story, bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This has to be one of the best story's i have read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I actually think the story is better than the sex parts

TheReverendFrankensteinTheReverendFrankensteinabout 8 years ago

I just want to thank you for writing this, man. Fuckin'A! this short piece is an inspiration in many ways. Again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
add to it

you have to have a second chapter where his aunt dies and leaves him a ZILLON DOLLARS and he and the lady gets married and has a house full of kids and lives happy ever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two. Hearts

Two people met under the worst of situations who would think that two hearts would come together as one. They both had been treated like dirt under her husband and his relatives feet. It started out with her being kind because that is the type of person she is and him forced to shame himself not to live but just to survive. This is a really loving and heart felt story but you have to read between the written lines to fully appreciate the story.

Will there be a follow up story about them because in my mind there is more to say about them?

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

you are wonderful, I found you by accident and am glad I did. my normal writers are people like woodmanone but this one got me.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

This was a wonderful heart wrought story, which is about love and not sex.....I enjoy it because it was what we all want....to find love and happiness.

Thank you for showing us how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great. Story

Both had been used and abused but love concors all and they found love together

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

alankalankabout 8 years ago
Very Nice

Very wonderful story. Several typos/grammatical errors that would be easily caught by a proofreader.

Main thing is that Valentine's Day is NOT a holiday (neither is Halloween)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...