Home Is Where the Heart Is Ch. 03

Story Info
A sweet slave girl loses her virginity lovingly.
3.4k words
4.55
7.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puisin
Puisin
16 Followers

Warning: This story contains no incestuous acts, but does depict a father and daughter being openly sexual with a third character in each other's presence. All characters are 18 and older.

Master had to get back to work soon after my little strip tease. We did manage to get a few minutes of cuddling and teasing in, but farm work waits for no erection apparently. Charlotte had taken me under her wing, showing me some of the farm chores I'd be expected to do.

Master hadn't given me permission to put my clothes back on, so instead Charlotte took her time lathering me in a generous amount of sun screen. I had spent the afternoon milking cows while naked. And of course, Charlotte didn't pass up the opportunity to grab my own 'udders' a few times. She had even gone so far as to demonstrate on them instead of the cow. Needless to say, her demonstration did more to titillate me than it did to educate me. And of course, she waited until after she was done fondling me to explain that they had a machine that did most of the work, we just had to hook it up the the cows correctly.

After they had all been thoroughly milked, we got washed up and started on dinner. Charlotte gave me a quick tour of all the kitchen cupboards and we got started making steak and potatoes. She commented on how highly her father must have already regarded me, if he had left out steaks for tonight. Even though it was a cow farm, apparently steak was still reserved for special occasions.

I had pointed out that her being home might be the special occasion, but she just brushed it off, giving me a wink. I had to admit, I liked the idea of somehow being special to him already.

Master came in just as I was finishing mashing up the potatoes and Charlotte was plating the steaks. He took one glance at my cut of meat and looked up at his daughter incredulously.

"Did we get a dog in the past few hours or something?" He teased, clearly unimpressed with how well done I preferred my steak. He washed and dried his hands nonchalantly, as if he hadn't just obviously insulted me.

"No, but we did get a pet." Charlotte laughed, bringing the plates to the table.

"You remember your safe words sweet girl?" Master whispered in my ear, wrapping his arm around my stomach as I scooped the potatoes into a big bowl.

"Yellow if it's getting too much. Red means stop everything immediately." I answered dutifully. They had been written in big bold letters on my contract, with a detailed explanation stating they could be used in cases of physical, mental, or emotional distress. He had even provided examples for each.

"Good girl. Now, what am I going to do with you?" He chastised me loudly, making a point of looking over at Charlotte so as to add to my playful humiliation.

"We've been over this Master." I reminded him, smiling at his proximity and the way he was teasing me.

"Yes, but that was before I found out you liked your steak burnt. Now I'm going to have to punish you for ruining a perfectly good piece of meat." He threatened, but his tone was still light and humorous.

"I bet I can make it up to you by taking very good care of another piece of meat." I offered, turning in his arms to properly look at him for the first time since he had come in. God, he was even more handsome after a hard day's work. His face was a bit dirty and his hair all wind swept. His sweat-tinted body must have been releasing a crazy amount of pheromones.

"Down girl." He ordered playfully, probably sensing my sudden rush of arousal. He took the bowl of mashed potatoes from me, and brought them to the table, leading me with him by the hand. I was surprised he wasn't using my leash instead, surely that's what it was there for. But this was the second time he had taken me by the hand today and I certainly wasn't complaining.

Once he sat down, he grabbed a seat cushion from the chair next to him and tossed it on the ground at his feet, gesturing for me to sit on it. I settled in, and he laced his fingers through my hair, pulling my head to rest against his thigh. His fingers left my hair just long enough to cut off a small piece of his steak. He picked it up with his hand and lowered it down to my lips. I looked up at him in confusion.

"Just try it." He ordered. I reluctantly closed my lips around his fingers, taking the bite size piece of meat into my mouth. To my surprise, it was actually delicious.

"It's good Master." I admitted, my eyes lighting up.

"I know it is, too bad you don't get any more because you ruined your piece. Next time, have some respect for my cows." He scolded, but there was still a light teasing air to his tone.

Quickly cutting up my piece of steak for me, he lowered my plate onto the ground in front of where I where I was sitting. "Your punishment is eating like the animal you clearly are. No utensils for you. You may use your hands this time, but only because I'm feeling generous." He smirked before turning back to his own meal. But, as a constant reminder that he was still there, and I was still his, he began to lightly caress my hair as I attempted to eat steak and potatoes with my hands.

It may have been the least graceful meal I had ever consumed. But I managed to get most of the potatoes and all of the meat into my mouth. My hands, of course, were covered, and I'm sure at least half the potatoes ended up on my face rather than in it. When I looked up at Master and Charlotte they both just laughed.

"I'll take her to get cleaned up Daddy, you just sit and relax. You work too hard already." Charlotte said sweetly, giving her father a kiss on the cheek and grabbing hold of my leash. I started to stand when she tugged at it but she stopped me.

"No. Crawl like the animal you clearly are." She taunted, repeating her father's earlier words. I followed her out of the room and into the bathroom on my hands and knees, trying not to spread my mess of meat and potatoes across the floor.

"He is so smitten." Charlotte sighed happily as soon as she closed the door. "I've never seen him act like that with anyone."

"Like what, like they're an animal?" I couldn't keep the sarcastic bite at bay. Truthfully, I didn't mind my punishment, Actually, I found I quite enjoyed the experience of being slightly humiliated and made to feel inferior like that. But I knew I had an inner brat sometimes, and she wanted to come out and play.

"Don't talk back slave." Charlotte admonished me, giving me a swift spank to my bum. She quickly set about wetting a washcloth and carefully wiped away the excess potato from my face and hands.

She led me back out into the living room by my leash once again, depositing me next to her father. He just grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into his lap.

"Did you learn your lesson little one?" He teased.

"Yes Master, never again will I cook a steak so much that it's no longer mooing." I was playing a dangerous game, but something told me he liked it.

"You're just asking for punishments now, aren't you my cheeky little slave?" His tone told me he wasn't actually mad, more excited than anything else.

"Maybe I am Master." I could feel the devilish glint in my eye.

"That's it, no cumming until I take you to bed tonight." He commanded. I was confused, what reason would I have to cum before he took me to bed anyway? And that's when it started, his heavenly assault on my poor defenseless pussy. He began by rubbing my clit in circles, letting it build up before he quickly removed his hand, giving my pussy a sharp slap every time "Uh, uh, uh." He would tease, driving me crazy. I could hear Charlotte's satisfied laughter next to us.

This went on for almost two hours as we watched a movie. I had been reduced to a mindless pile of lust and pleasure.

"What do you think Charlotte, should I give the poor slut a break?" He tormented, once the movie had ended.

"No, I think you should take her to bed and give her an orgasm. Go on Dad, you've earned it. And you've made her earn it too." Charlotte assured him.

"You sure you're going to be okay by yourself kiddo?" He hardly ever got to see his only daughter. He must have felt guilty not spending this time with her.

"I'm sure Dad. I'm a big girl, I can occupy myself. Don't worry, we'll all have breakfast together before I leave in the morning." She promised. He still seemed a bit hesitant to leave her, but he adjusted me in his arms, wrapping my limbs around him as he stood up off the couch. And as if I weighed nothing in his strong grasp, he simply walked us into his bedroom.

Once there, he deposited me carefully onto his bed. It was huge and soft. In fact, it might have been the most luxurious thing in the whole house. Which made sense. Farmers needed adequate sleep. Something told me neither of us would be getting adequate sleep tonight though.

"Fia." He said tenderly, I was surprised to hear my given name come from his lips. "Tonight I'm going to make love to you. Soft and slow as God intended it. I want your first time to be special, something you can look back on fondly. But don't let yourself get lulled into a false sense of security. I much prefer sex the way the Devil intended it. And tomorrow, I'll teach you that too." He smiled at me and all I could do was smile back and nod eagerly.

"Say, yes Master." He demanded.

"Yes Master." I obeyed immediately.

"Good girl." He praised me, before lifting his shirt from his head. My teeth sank into my lip as I took in the contours of his stomach and chest. He was toned, strong. Not the artificial kind that comes from lifting too many weights at the gym, but the natural kind that comes from knowing an honest day's hard work. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Until he took off his pants and lowered his underwear. Out sprung what was probably the most incredible piece of anatomy I had ever laid eyes on. It was long and hard, and impossibly smooth. All I could do was imagine it inside me, pumping in and out of my pussy.

"Like what you see little one?" He smirked at me.

"Very much Master." I subconsciously licked my lips. "Are you going to put it inside me now?"

"Patience pretty girl. Haven't you ever heard of foreplay? Although something tells me you wouldn't need it. I'm assuming your pussy's been sopping wet all day." He smiled.

"It has Master." I confessed, even though I was sure his statement was rhetorical.

"I want a proper taste." His eyes darkened, as he descended on me, never taking his gaze away from mine. I felt his hot breath tickle my pussy lips as he spread my thighs wide for him before starting his loving assault.

Surprisingly, he was even better at this than his daughter was. He was able to flick my clit with the tip of his tongue faster, and his large tongue filled my hole much more completely than her small one. Within minutes I was on the edge.

"Don't you dare cum." He growled as he could sense me getting close. "If you want an orgasm, you have to beg for it."

"Please Master." I pleaded without missing a beat. "Please let me cum."

"Why should I?" He asked, but it didn't sound mean. It sounded like he genuinely wanted me to list all the reasons I should be allowed to cum.

"Because I've learned my lessons." I tried.

"Hmm, I'll believe it when I see it." He replied.

"Because I'll do anything you want." I pleaded.

"You've already signed on to my slave for the summer, little girl. It kind of comes with the territory." He reminded me.

"Because I'll be yours forever." I blurted out before I had a chance to think it through.

"Now you're making promises you don't know if you can keep. Careful." His tone was similar to the one he had been using, but something new had entered it. Something sad, as if it were mourning a loss. Instead of saying something else, he just turned his attention back to my pussy. Quickly working me to edge again before he uttered one simply commandment, "Cum for me sweet girl." And I did.

But once wasn't enough for him. He kept up his sensuous attack on my pussy until I came twice more. As my normal vision began to return I saw him, towering over me, a pleased look on his face.

"Now I'm going to put it inside you." He warned tenderly, copying my words from earlier.

He was impossibly gentle as I felt his cock slowly slip into my tight, virgin pussy. Even as he tore through my barrier, there was something soft and sweet about it. He stroked my cheek as my face scrunched up in pain.

"Shhh, it's okay. Tell me when it's passed. I won't move until then. Focus on the feeling of my fingers on your cheek, running through your hair, making you feel good." He whispered, a new texture to his voice, one I hadn't yet heard before. One I had a feeling was only reserved for special occasions, like steak.

When I felt the pain begin to subside, I smiled, learning to love the feel of him inside me. I gave him a little eager nod and he thrust the rest of the way in. It hurt again, but not as much. After a few more strokes the pain seemed to fade into something else. Some sort of delicious tension. I'm not quite sure I'd call it pleasure yet, but whatever it was, I certainly didn't mind it.

"You're so beautiful, Fia." He cooed sweetly. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one Master." I assured him.

"I'm going to make you feel so good my sweet girl. I promise." He whispered affectionately.

"You already are Master." I smiled, before letting out a surprised moan as his cock found a spot deep inside me.

"You like that?" He asked, thrusting into that spot again, still careful to be gentle with my inexperienced pussy.

"Yes, Master, I love it." My obvious enjoyment of his soft, caring ministrations made him smile.

"I'm going to take such good care of you baby girl." He promised me, and I didn't doubt him for a second. I could feel another orgasm building, and he must have sensed it too. "Cum whenever you're ready." He granted me.

And as I came to the brink of what would be my fourth orgasm in less than an hour, my mind lost control of what it was saying. "I love you Master." I moaned out as the bliss overtook me.

When my faculties had returned, I opened my eyes to see him looking at me. I had been scared I might have ruined everything. But his eyes didn't hold any disgust. Instead they were full of tender concern, just a trace of sadness, and what I thought, if I squinted and looked really hard, could also be the seeds of his own love for me.

"Don't get ahead of yourself little one. This stuff can get intense, and so far everything we've done has been pretty tame, so emotions are only going to become more and more heightened from here on out. I'll be here to guide you through it, every step of the way. But you need to be careful with your heart, pretty girl. Don't say things you don't mean, for both our sakes." He was even affectionate in his admonishment. My God, was this man actually perfect? And that's when I realized I had meant it. Every word of it. I did love him. But maybe it was a bit too soon to be saying it out loud.

"Of course Master, I'm sorry." I apologized, unable to look him in the eye.

"You have nothing to apologize for." He assured, lifting my chin and silently demanding I return his gaze. "Sometimes things are said in the heat of passion, it happens." He smiled, lowering his lips to mine and claiming me once again with his deep possessive kiss.

The little moan that came from somewhere deep inside me was apparently all the encouragement he needed to start thrusting again. And I realized, throughout that entire conversation, his cock had never left my wet little tunnel. He had remained buried inside me the whole time. And it had felt completely natural. More than that, it had made me feel complete.

He slowly but surely managed to coax another orgasm from me before emptying his own load deep inside my womb. I found myself incredibly grateful for Charlotte's insistence that she take me to get an IUD inserted a few weeks ago. It had been a little bit painful, but if it meant I could feel my Master's seed dripping from me every night, the pain had definitely been worth it.

I was actually amazed at how quickly he managed to recuperate. It seemed like only a few minutes before he was inside me again, taking me from behind. I would have thought this position would be less intimate, but I was quickly learning that everything with him was intimate.

His lips and tongue were everywhere they could reach. And when he wasn't sucking tenderly on my soft skin, he was whispering praises into my ear, telling me how beautiful I was, how good it felt to be inside me, what a good girl I was being. Occasionally he would let out a grunt or a low growl and I swear, hearing those noises come from deep in his throat brought me the closest to heaven I'd ever been.

This was how we spent our first night together. Ceaselessly connected, constantly touching, continuously kissing. He was so full of praise for me, so full of tender affection that I could almost convince myself it was deep, genuine love, even though I knew I shouldn't. I knew I should heed his warning, protect my heart. But all I wanted to do was give my heart to him. I wanted to let him protect it, make it feel safe and loved, the way he was doing to my body. But hearts are far more fickle and delicate than bodies.

He came three times that night. I lost count after orgasm number six. We were both exhausted. The clock read midnight. I thought it had been a lot later than that. But I suppose we had eaten dinner at five, so realistically we had probably spent the past four hours fucking. Except it wasn't fucking was it? He had even said he was going to make love to me. And he had. I had never felt so loved in my entire life.

"We should get some sleep. We need to be up in four hours." He murmured into my hair, his voice hazy with exhaustion.

"Four hours?" I gasped. I knew farm days started early, but four AM, seriously?

"Cows don't milk themselves baby girl." He laughed, pulling me closer into him so he could properly spoon me. It didn't take him long to fall asleep. It was probably a trick of the trade, being able to drift off so quickly. As tired as I was, my mind was still racing. And yet, something about the way he gripped me, held me close to him, made me feel safe and protected even as he slept, helped me relax into my own restful slumber.

Puisin
Puisin
16 Followers