Home Is Where the Heart Is Ch. 02

Story Info
A sweet slave girl meets her new master for the first time.
2.3k words
4.46
6.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puisin
Puisin
16 Followers

Warning: This story contains no incestuous acts, but does depict a father and daughter being openly sexual with a third character in each other's presence. All characters are 18 and older.

The final month of my first year of college flew by. I had tried to be a good student. I had tried to study and get all of my essays done on time. But I found I much preferred to be a good slave to Charlotte.

I had spent a large portion of the past several weeks on my knees in between her legs. She had gotten plenty of naughty photos and even a few videos for her father. She was always quick to share his reactions with me.

Apparently he couldn't wait to make me his sweet little virgin fucktoy. Yes, he knew I was a virgin. I had been worried it might be a deal breaker, that my lack of experience would be a turn off. It was apparently just the opposite.

All communication between the two of us had been through Charlotte. I had never even heard his voice. But he had promised to be gentle with me at first, and treat me exactly how I needed to be treated. I had no doubt he would know what that meant better than I did.

So here I was, sitting in the passenger seat of Charlotte's car, exiting the highway. Just a few more minutes until I became his. He had written up a contract a few weeks ago and emailed it to me. It laid out the terms and duration of my services. From May 1st - September 1st I, Fia O'Rourke, would be the sole property of Scott Jennings.

The first half detailed all of the farm duties I would be expected to help with. The second half was all the fun stuff. I thought I was going to have to ask for a lot of activities to be removed or at least compromised, but I was pleasantly surprised. None of the things he wanted were too extreme. I found the things that frightened me the most were also the things that made my pussy the wettest. So instead of sending him back a negotiated copy, I just added my e-signature.

Charlotte told me her father had been so pleased with my bravery and open mindedness that he asked her to give me as many orgasms as she could manage. She gave me three. We both knew she could have elicited more from me, but she decided she deserved a finders fee, so she made sure to take her cut of the orgasms. I spent hours in between her legs that night, bringing her to climax nearly twice as many times as she had done for me. Her finders fee was steep, but we both knew I didn't mind.

Charlotte managed to pull me from my thoughts with a comforting squeeze to my thigh as we finally turned onto the access road of her family farm.

"Relax. He's gonna love you. I know what I'm doing. You two are perfect for each other." She smiled. There was no deviance in her tone or facial expression this time. In fact, if I hadn't known any better, I would have thought she was setting me up with her father to be his girlfriend, not his slave.

She put the car in park about halfway down the access road. I looked at her, confusion and curiosity apparent in my eyes.

"Put this on." She commanded. Handing me a blindfold. I didn't answer, just took it from her and fastened it around my head, letting the world go pitch black.

"I might be satisfied with simply using your talented mouth for oral pleasure, but Daddy will expect you to use your words. Always say yes Master after a command." She whispered into my ear, as her hands tugged the blindfold's knot tighter, making sure it was properly fastened.

She started the car back up and a few moments later I felt it stop again, this time she cut the engine. "Stay." She ordered before making her way out of the car door. She had left the windows open, likely on purpose.

"Daddy!" I heard her exclaim.

"There's my baby girl." After a few seconds, during which I assumed they were hugging, he spoke again. "So where's this pretty little gift you've brought me?" His voice was deep, gravelly, and seemingly connected straight to my pussy. I swear I almost came on the spot.

"Honestly Daddy, you haven't seen your only child since Christmas and all you can think about is your dick?" Charlotte scolded her own father, but I could hear the smile in her voice.

"You've seen her, can you really blame me?" He asked, as if his attraction to me absolved him of all guilt.

"No, I guess I really can't." Charlotte conceded. A few seconds later, I felt the car door open and a hand grab hold of the leash that was connected to my temporary collar.

"Come slave." Charlotte ordered roughly, but she gently helped me from the car to the ground, leading me forward, presumably towards her father.

"Daddy, thank you so much for everything you've done for me. Raising me and making sure I got everything I've wanted in life. Even though you had to do it all by yourself. I never thought I'd ever be able to repay you until the universe just happened to drop this pretty little thing in my lap. And honestly Daddy, she's perfect for you. So perfect, I'm going to have a hard time letting her go. But since you gave me everything I've ever wanted, it's only fair that I return the favor. So here she is Daddy, your perfect little slave girl, yours to do with as you wish."

While Charlotte delivered her ceremonious speech, I could feel tears welling in my eyes. But they weren't tears of sadness of even fear. They were tears of happiness. I never thought I would ever be considered 'everything someone had ever wanted.' Especially not a man I'd never even met before. But the thought filled me with more comfort than I had ever felt before. I was suddenly glad for the blindfold. Even though it was obstructing my view of my mysterious new Master, it was also obstructing his view of my tears. I didn't want him to worry he had done something wrong, or that I wasn't cut out for this. I'd never felt so at home in my entire life, and I'd only been here a few minutes.

I felt my leash go a bit slack as it was changing from Charlotte's hand to my Master's. And then I felt a tug on it, driving me forward. I stumbled into a wall of hard muscle. A strong arm wrapped around my waist, holding me in place, while a hand grasped the back of my head by the roots of my hair, tugging it back so my face was looking towards the sky. I felt the hand move to the knot of the blindfold, and a few seconds later it was slipping from my face.

I looked up into the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen. They were tired, but strong. Eyes that had clearly seen decades of hard labor. His face was rugged, and sun kissed from working on the farm, but it was incredibly masculine, and handsome. He was no supermodel, but he had the look of a man who could, and did, provide.

I felt like I was falling in love already. I knew I shouldn't. This was a temporary arrangement. But how could I not be? When he held me like this? And looked at me like that?

"She's perfect." My Master said to Charlotte, never taking his eyes off of mine.

"I knew you'd love her." Charlotte beamed. I felt the blush run to my cheeks at the word love.

"I do." He smiled, before lowering his lips to mine. His kiss was equal parts tender and intense. But it was one hundred percent possessive. There was no doubt in my mind that he was claiming me. I was his. His property. His slave.

After what felt like hours, and simultaneously nowhere near long enough, he pulled back, looking into my eyes again.

"I need to see my gift unwrapped. Now." He growled. Instead of taking my leash this time, he took my hand. Leading me up onto the porch with him. He sat in a rocking chair, leaning back, while I stood in front of him. "Well slave, give us a show." He smirked, gesturing his head for me to begin. Charlotte stepped up onto the porch, standing just behind her father's shoulder.

She had dressed me in a little white lace skirt and a matching white lace camisole. The bra and panties completed the set. They were, you guessed it, white lace. She was really playing up the whole virginal thing, but I kind of loved it.

I had never really danced for anyone before, much less given someone a strip tease. But I tried to channel what I had seen in movies and porn. I gyrated my hips slowly, biting my lip and looking into his eyes longingly. He returned my gaze with a lusty one of his own.

Teasingly, I grasped the sides of the camisole, and lifted it slowly over my head. Revealing my bra-covered tits that Charlotte had once described as perky. I didn't give him a very long look before I turned, wiggling my bum at him, which elicited a hearty laugh from my new Master, and also a swift slap to my right butt cheek, underneath my mini skirt.

I gradually lowered the skirt, making sure to focus on the 'tease' part of strip tease. Letting it finally fall to the ground, I bent over and stepped out of it, giving them a proper view of my bare ass, which was offered no protection by the tiny thong I was wearing.

"Fucking perfect." Master growled, grabbing my hips and sinking his teeth into the tender flesh of my ass cheek. I squealed, jumping a little in surprise, which just made him laugh. "Continue. I'll try to behave." He let go of my hips and and I turned to see an arrogant smirk plastered across his face.

I suddenly felt the need to be closer to him, so I carefully placed my knees on either side of his legs, straddling him on the rocking chair. I felt us rock back a bit, but he wrapped his arms around me, holding me firmly in place. I was about to reach back and undo the bra clasps, when I got an idea.

"Master, can you please help me with my bra?" I whispered into his ear, trying to make my voice sound innocent and needy.

His gaze turned predatory as he instinctively licked his lips. He undid the bra clasps with deft skill. I was careful to catch the cups, holding them against my chest so as not to reveal anything until I was ready. And then, staring into his eyes, wanting nothing more than to drown in his intensity as he took in my bare breasts for the first time, I slowly lowered the bra, letting it fall to the porch.

Unable to stop himself, he begin to attack my left nipple with his lips, and tongue, and teeth. And then, not wanting to show favorites, he gave the right one the same treatment.

Unable to stop myself, I threw my head back, letting out a deep moan, as I ground my sopping wet pussy into his hardened length, the two separated only by my tiny little panties and his rough denim jeans.

"You're going to be the death of me, aren't you sweetheart?" He asked, finally releasing my tits from his mouth.

"I promise to make it the sweetest death you've ever experienced." I offered him a shy smile, even though I was starting to feel anything but shy.

"Oh, I have no doubt about that. Now stop stalling little girl, and show me just how sweet you are." He gave my ass another quick spank, signalling that I should stand and remove my panties. I leaned forward again, this time facing him and letting my tits hang down. I made sure they shook a bit as I removed my barely-there panties, leaving me totally naked, standing outside on my Master's porch, where anyone could pull up and see. And yet, I felt more powerful than I ever thought possible.

I bit my lip again, straightening my back, waiting for his next move. He simply grasped my hand, leading it down to my pussy. He guided two of my fingers through my bare wet folds, scooping an ample amount of my juices onto them. And then he lifted them to his own mouth, sucking the digits between his lips and running his tongue along the bottom on them.

"Sweetest fucking pussy I've ever tasted." He growled.

"You've clearly never tasted your own daughter then Master." I joked lightly. And just like that, the tension was broken and we were all laughing as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap.

"What am I going to do with you, hmm?" He teased, burying his scruffy face into my soft, tender neck.

"Anything and everything I hope Master." I responded, giving him a look of sheer innocence, which we both knew was a facade. Well, sort of.

"You're in luck little girl, because I was thinking the exact same thing." He laughed, giving my neck a quick nip and my nipple a sharp pinch. There was no doubt about it. I was home.

Puisin
Puisin
16 Followers