Home is Where The Lust Is

Story Info
Olivia Holt gets a hot surprise in the shower.
9.7k words
4.25
5.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers

Disclaimer: This is entirely a work of fiction and is not meant to reflect reality in any way. This is a product of imagination and is NOT real. All characters are 18 and is not meant to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

This is a little side story that was requested as a custom but it is a part of the larger "Harem Universe." It refers to actions that took place in previous stories but you do not need to have read those stories to follow along here. Everyone can just enjoy the illicit fun here without having to worry too much about backstory.

Starring: Olivia Holt

Codes: FF, incest, fingering, shower

Olivia Holt sighed happily as the hot water cascaded all over her naked body and the steam started to envelop her. She loved a good, hot shower and this was exactly what she needed right then as she let the water flow down over her to wash away her day's exertion and her mind drifted away to one of her happy places.

Whenever she had time to indulge in a long shower, Olivia would love to imagine herself far away from home and on some lush, tropical island. She loved to picture herself in paradise absolutely free and absolutely naked.

Olivia loved being naked. She loved the freedom to cast off her clothes and openly bare her body so she could be nude and completely carefree. There was something so liberating about being naked and she loved to imagine herself on that island strolling around free and unclothed, feeling the hot sun on her bare skin and the way the lush plant life would be brushing against her arms and legs as she strolled around openly like she was in Eden.

It was so wonderful to imagine that. Olivia was really starting to think she was some kind of a nudist or something because it made her so happy to be naked, even when it wasn't sexual. She just loved stripping off her clothes like she was taking off all of her inhibition and hang-ups and she was convinced if people just got naked more often they'd be a lot less repressed and definitely be a lot happier.

And when she imagined herself on a tropical island paradise, Olivia always loved to think that the shower was a waterfall she was under. She would imagine herself wading into the water, feeling it all over her naked body and how good it would be to just stand under that waterfall and let it soak her hair and her face and cascade down her body. She would be so blissfully happy if she could really do that. She wanted to be naked and feel that warm water flowing over her as she indulged in the beauty of nature.

Her shower was not the equivalent of a tropical waterfall, of course, but it was a nifty substitute in a pinch and it certainly got her imagination flowing. Olivia could let her mind drift away to paradise and she let the water soak her from head to toe as her bare skin got all wet and glistening from the hot shower. She didn't even start to soap herself up at first, she just stood there under the water and let it stream down while she pictured herself far away and so happy.

It was just so much fun to be naked and fortunately she had lots of reasons to be naked these days. Olivia had been a bad girl lately. A very, very bad girl and she loved it so much. It felt so good to be so naughty and there was nothing she loved more than being naked with other women. Lots of other women. Olivia was becoming quite a huge fan of group sex and not just any kind of group sex but lesbian group sex.

She knew why of course. Her first time with another woman had been at the Malibu mansion during their crazy Christmas party. Olivia had been one of the few who hadn't drank the spiked punch but even though she had been completely sober it hadn't stopped her from joining into that intoxicated, uninhibited orgy. It had been one of the wildest, craziest nights of her life and it had left her so exhilarated to forget about what was considered right and wrong and only care about what felt good.

It had felt so good to have sex with other women. Olivia had never imagined it could feel that amazing but she had been so thoroughly seduced that night both in body and mind. It had been such a wonderfully intense experience and Olivia loved that it hadn't just been one night. It had been the start of something incredible and erotic. Now she was having sex with multiple girls almost every single day and getting naked whenever she wanted without even thinking about boys anymore.

It was so hot and so much fun and Olivia never, ever wanted to stop. What could be better than being naked with lots of beautiful women all of them so sexy and all of them so eager to kiss her and caress her and make her feel such incredible pleasure? She didn't even need to imagine how good it felt. Her naked island paradise might only have existed in her mind but she could get the real pleasure of multiple women all over her body any time she wanted it. And she wanted it all the time now.

Olivia was in the shower right then, in fact, because she needed to wash the exertion of her wicked, wild fun right off of her body. She had been so naughty this afternoon and it had felt so, so good. Her new show, Cruel Summer, was a big hit and getting tons of buzz online but what Olivia was most enjoying was the fun she was having when the cameras weren't rolling with her co-star Chiara Aurelia. That beautiful young woman had strolled right from auditions into Olivia's fantasies and Olivia had known from the second she had met the girl that she'd had to get her into bed.

Olivia hadn't been a virgin the night of that first mansion party but she also hadn't been very sexually experienced and when women like Britney Spears and Rose McGowan and Hilary Duff and so many more had shown her there were things that women could do sexually to her body that men couldn't even dream of doing, they had changed her life forever. Olivia had been so eager to do the same to Chiara and open up her co-star to all the fun girls could have with one another by being the kind of guide all those other women, especially Britney, had been for her.

It had been so easy to seduce Chiara. Olivia hadn't been nervous at all because she had been so certain that Chiara wouldn't be able to resist. How could she when girls were such wonderful kissers and when the touch of their hands on your naked body was so erotic? And her confidence that Chiara would surely succumb to the pleasure had proven to be very well-founded because she had gotten Chiara into bed within a week of them meeting each other.

Chiara was definitely not the shy wallflower that her character had started out as on the show and Olivia had seized on that. She had seen a flicker of desire in the 18-year-old's eyes when they had first met and she had eagerly added fuel to the fire, subtly flirting with her and working it out so they could be alone as often as possible. It hadn't taken long for it to happen either. Just a few days of "private rehearsals" between them and Olivia suggesting that their characters could secretly be lovers while saying how much she would love that twist if it actually happened.

Olivia had never seduced another woman before, at least not by herself, and she had loved it. It had filled her with so much naughty excitement. Her heart had been thumping in her chest in the best way and she had gotten such a thrill from doing it and giving that younger girl pleasure. Chiara had been putty in her hands in no time. They would end their "rehearsals" with naughty kisses and each meeting between them had them going further and further as clothes would start coming off until it had all culminated in Olivia being able to get between those sexy teen legs and tongue that hot little pussy of her co-star's until Chiara had coated her tongue with her hot, 18-year-old cum.

Olivia had never been the "older girl" in a sex before. She had never been the "experienced" one. But she had been with Chiara and it had been so hot.

The yummy girl hadn't ever been with another woman before but that little bit of curiosity and desire that Olivia had seen had been the spark that Olivia had added fuel to until it became a blaze of lust between them. She and Chiara fucked all the time now and Olivia had even convinced the once inexperienced teenager to come party with her friends where they could all be wonderfully naked together.

She was even starting to rub off on Chiara too and Oliva loved the idea of turning that girl into a sexy teen nudist just like her. Today they'd gone to a meeting at Jessica Biel's office and Olivia had convinced her co-star about how much fun it would be for both of them to strip off their clothes once they got there so when Jessica walked in she'd find two stark naked girls waiting for her. Chiara had barely needed any coaxing to do it too and when Jessica had walked in and found them waiting for her without a stitch on their sexy young bodies it had been totally worth it to see the look on her face.

Of course Olivia's intention had not just been to shock Jessica but rather turn her on and that had totally worked as once Jessica had gotten over the surprise of seeing them like that she had turned right around, locked the door and then proceeded to have her way with both of them. And all of that hot, sweaty girl on girl fun today was why Olivia needed her shower so badly.

Jessica was the executive producer of Cruel Summer and it wasn't just an honorary title. She was very involved in all of the decisions around the show and was definitely a very hands-on producer when it came to certain members of the cast like Olivia and Chiara.

Olivia had dealt with all kinds of Hollywood creeps in both acting and music and she didn't play those kinds of games...except when she wanted to. And she had definitely wanted to with Jessica. It had given her such a naughty thrill to be with someone as beautiful as Jessica, a gorgeous Hollywood mom and the wife of one of her musical idols, and Olivia had let the show's executive producer do anything she wanted to her because she wanted it too. In fact she had been the aggressor.

Olivia had never met Jessica before she had done the show but she had heard that Jessica had been a regular visitor to the Malibu mansion. That had really turned Olivia on as she had thought about Jessica sneaking around and pretending to be all straight when secretly she was a lesbian who was craving pussy and fucking all those hot girls at the mansion.

It had made Olivia so wet to know Jessica's sexy secret and she had gone into that first meeting with a purpose. She had put on a skirt that was way too short for her and she hadn't worn panties underneath so she could send a very clear message to Jessica about what she wanted by making sure the older woman could see her bald young cunt when she sat down across from her during their meeting.

It had been like one of the naughtiest things she had ever done in her life because it could have been so easy to get caught. It had given Olivia so much wonderful adrenaline like it always did when she would sneak around naked and hope no one saw her or when she used to peep at naked boys and hope no one discovered what a perv she was. But this time she had hoped Jessica would see her and she would want her and Olivia had gotten exactly the reaction she had been hoping for.

Olivia had known exactly what buttons to push and it had only taken a few crosses and uncrosses of her legs in that tiny skirt, flashing her bare pussy to Jessica while batting her not-so-innocent eyes before Jessica had been on her knees in front of her. Jessica had yanked up Olivia's little skirt and buried her face in her naked cunt, calling her a filthy little slut while she had gobbled up her pink sex and devoured the cum right out of her.

Olivia had loved every second of it and she had made sure to give it to Jessica so good too, even tongue fucking her amazing ass. She had felt so naughty fucking that hot Hollywood mom and it had been so much fun being a bad girl who slept with her producer. But she hadn't hogged Jessica all to herself. She had shared her with Chiara soon after she had seduced her teenage co-star and Jessica had loved tonguing that 18-year-old pussy while Olivia had been behind her working her own tongue over both of Jessica's hot, married holes.

The three of them had been in such an intense meeting today. It was supposed to be about a potential season two for the show but of course it had all been about fucking. This meeting had been at Jessica's home and not her office so they could all get as loud and naughty as they wanted to without arousing any suspicion and Olivia had loved fucking Jessica in her bed. It was the same bed she and Justin shared and that sexy cheating wife had done her and Chiara in it, licking their pussies and teasingly working her tongue over their assholes while they both had been bent over and making out with each other.

And of course Jessica had fucked them both with her strap-on. Olivia shivered at the memory of how hot and naughty it had been to be on her back with her legs up in the air and Jessica between them pumping that fake dick into her tight, bald pussy. Oliva only wanted to be fucked by fake cock these days and Jessica was so good at using her strap-on to fuck her and make her coat the fake shaft with her cum cream while Olivia had Chiara riding her face and feeding her the delicious juice that she loved to lick up.

They'd had so much fun fucking and licking for hours and Olivia hadn't showered at Jessica's even though she had generously offered to help bathe her and Chiara thoroughly. Chiara had gone for it but Olivia hadn't because she had wanted to be extra naughty and have the smell of hot sex all over her body on her drive home so she could think about what a bad girl she was being and how much fun it was to be this kind of secret slut who loved being naked and loved being with other dirty girls.

Olivia had reveled in the smell of the sex on her body and from feeling the sweat and cum all over her skin. She had almost slept this way tonight just so she could wake up in the morning still sticky and messy and remembering how hot it had been to press her pussy to Chiara's face while Jessica had fucked the sexy teen from behind like a doggy-style slut. But she had decided to shower instead and she was so glad she had.

As she stood naked under the flowing water, Olivia closed her eyes and thought back to how much fun it had been for her and Chiara to sandwich Jessica and kiss her and then suck and lick and caress Jessica's hot tits and how they had both gone down on her at the same time. She thought about how much she had loved tasting Chiara's tongue in her mouth after they had kissed while licking Jessica, sharing her cum, and how hot it had been to spread open Jessica's ass so Chiara could shove her face between those tight, beautiful butt cheeks of hers.

Ohhhh fuck, Olivia moaned and pinched her own nipples as she thought back to how much fun they'd had in Jessica and Justin's bed and how they had soaked the sheets with their cum. She played with her perky, pink tits under the stream of water and dreamed about how nice it would be to be under that tropical waterfall naked and carefree with Jessica and Chiara, holding their hands and letting them see how good it felt to cast off all their clothes and all their troubles.

As she had soaped herself up and washed her body, Olivia had lingered over her naughtiest parts. She couldn't help it. Even though she had come so many times at Jessica's, Olivia still wanted more. She always wanted more these days. Soon she wasn't washing herself at all, she was openly touching herself and with her eyes closed and her face looking up under the water so she could feel it all over her face and running down her hair and her bare back over her ass, Olivia worked the washcloth over her flat, fit tummy and down between her legs.

She made at least the attempt to wash herself there but she was more interested in pressing the washcloth and her nimble fingers right to her pussy. She began rubbing herself almost right away, sliding the wet washcloth against her slit and feeling a very different wetness start to drip out.

Olivia moaned as she began deliberately rubbing herself, even dropping the washcloth out of her hand and letting it drop with a splash onto the shower floor so she could use her fingers instead on her bald, tingling slit. She cooed from her own touch, keeping her eyes closed and her mind locked on pleasure and desire as she thought about how naughty she was today and how much she wanted to be away from it all in paradise naked with all her friends as they lived like happy, naughty nudists.

Olivia was so focused on her self-pleasure and her daydreams that she didn't even hear the shower door open and she didn't register that she was no longer alone in there until she felt a pair of arms encircle her waist in a loving but oh so sexual embrace and a soft pair of bare breasts press into her back.

This got a surprised gasp out of Olivia but it quickly turned into a moan of depraved delight. She didn't have to see to know who it was who had joined her in the shower. She knew that body so intimately now and the taboo nature of what was happening made her knees weak as she moaned out to show off her joy at this illicit surprise.

"Oooooooh mommy yesssssssssss!!!" Olivia cooed before turning around and getting face to face with someone she had once never expected to but now utterly reveled in being able to share a shower with.

What she had said was not just a kinky term of endearment. It was the complete truth because Olivia was now face to face with Kim Holt and her beautiful mother was just as naked as she was. And when mother and daughter locked their gazes on each other it was with nothing but raw lust between them and Olivia didn't hesitate to take her beautiful blonde mother's face in her hands as she passionately kissed her.

Kim didn't say a word. She just lustfully kissed her own daughter back, reveling in the taboo feel of those gorgeous young lips on hers. Neither woman held anything back. They kissed without any inhibition as they crossed this forbidden line together, the both of them completely into it.

The two women could barely keep their lips off of each other as they began making out under the flow of cascading water that was now soaking both of their nude bodies. Their tongues began wantonly rubbing together in their kisses and mother and daughter groped each other's wet flesh.

Olivia's hands went right to her mother's breasts and she eagerly played with them. She caressed and fondled her own mother's tits without any hesitation while they illicitly kissed and it sent such a wicked, wonderful thrill rushing through her body to know she was doing this to her own mom. God, she'd used to nurse off these breasts when she was a baby and now she was touching them sexually and she loved it. Olivia had been wet before but now she was soaked and her pussy juice was starting to trickle down her leg only to be washed away by the flowing water raining down on her and her mother.

Olivia couldn't get enough of her mother's tits. She loved to fondle the full, mature mounds with her eager little hands. Olivia loved playing with the gorgeous boobs of all her hottest female friends but this was the hottest because of who these tits belonged to. These weren't just any breasts, they were her mom's. She wasn't supposed to kiss them. She wasn't supposed to touch them. And she definitely wasn't supposed to lick them.

But that was exactly what she did as Olivia giggled and moaned before burying her face in her mother's tits. She pressed her face to the large mounds and began kissing them all over while Kim moaned back and rubbed them right into her famous daughter's gorgeous face. Kim was as into it as Olivia was and she loved seeing that beautiful, seemingly innocent face of Olivia's buried in her bosom as her hot tongue darted out to bathe her nipples and make them even stiffer with desire.

KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers