Home is Where The Lust Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl! Mmmmm mommy's got such a good girl!" Kim cooed as she ran her fingers through Olivia's soaking wet, blonde hair.

"I'll always be a good girl for my hot mommy!" Olivia moaned as she tasted those forbidden tits, kissing her mother's nipples and even lewdly sucking on each one knowing that Kim liked it when her daughter did that. "My mommy has such sexy tits! Mmmm big and yummy! I love sucking on my mommy's yummy tits! If I'm a good girl and kiss them all over will you rub them right into my pussy? I love when my mommy rubs her sexy titties into my dirty little cunt!"

"Oooooh such a slut! Such a dirty mommy loving slut!" Kim moaned at the thought of her daughter's smooth, soaked pussy coating her breasts with her essence. "You're damn right mommy will do that! Mommy loves making her little slutty angel come!"

"Yesssssssssssssssss ohhhh fuck I want that so much! I love coming for mommy! I love being a good slut for my gorgeous mommy!" Olivia lustfully sighed, her thoughts now far away from nudist paradise and from Jessica and Chiara and from all of her hot, horny friends because she could only think about how amazingly hot her own mother was and how she wanted to commit every sin in the book with the woman who had given her life.

And that was certainly a mutual feeling as white hot lust ran through Kim's veins. It was the most illicit, wicked feeling she could ever imagine. She wanted to have sex with her own daughter. She wanted to fuck her own flesh and blood. She wanted to do things to Olivia that no mother should ever have even thought about doing and it made her own cunt drip with depraved lust to be naked with her right now, their bare bodies pressed together in the shower as Kim took control and turned Olivia around in her arms again so she could feel Olivia's tight bare ass pressed to her crotch and she could reach around to fondle her daughter's tits and tug on her swollen nipples.

"Ughhhh mommy yeahhhhh mmmm fuckkkkk I like that! Make it hurt a little!" Olivia whimpered in desire as her mother stimulated her nipples. "Ooooh you're making me so hot!"

"You were already hot! I could hear you moaning like a whore in the shower so I thought I'd see what my slutty girl was up to!" Kim purred, her voice full of desire and need as she said things to her beautiful daughter she had never thought she was capable of saying. "I found you playing with that pretty pink pussy of yours and I had to step in! I didn't want you wasting your cream on your own fingers! I wanted to be the one getting you off!"

"I'm SO glad you did!" Olivia moaned back, rubbing her bare butt right into Kim and enjoying the touch of the soft fur of her mother's bush against her cheek while she got an even bigger thrill from feeling the slick, aroused mound of Kim's cunt on her backside. "I come so hard for my mommy! You fuck me so good! I love when you do it to me mommy!"

"Oh yeah? Do you like it when mommy touches you here?" Kim moaned lustfully as she got both hands on Oliva's tits and squeezed them from behind, her soft palms rubbing right into her daughter's hard nipples.

"Yesssssssssss!" Olivia groaned out as if it weren't obvious enough. "Mmmm grab my boobs mommy! Oooooh squeeze them and play with them!"

"Mmmmm!" Kim moaned, getting off on the sexy talk coming from those wickedly corrupted former Disney girl lips. "You have such beautiful tits Liv. My daughter is so fucking sexy!"

"I know where I get it from!" Olivia giggled while rubbing her bare ass into her mother's crotch, moaning from feeling the tickle of her neatly maintained bush and the way those slick labia lips rubbed up against her butt cheek. "I love when mommy touches me!"

"I know you do! You love when mommy touches you here!" Kim sighed in eager, raw desire as she squeezed her daughter's great tits again. "And you love when mommy touches you here!"

Kim moved her hands off of Olivia's breasts and slid them down her flat tummy straight down her body to get between her legs. She had no hesitation about pushing her fingers right into Olivia's cunt, penetrating her own daughter's vagina and making Olivia hiss with pleasure over the very welcome taboo touch.

"Fuckkkkk yesssssssss!" Olivia groaned as her body shuddered from this filthy ecstasy. "Touch me there mommy! Touch my horny fucking pussy! Oooooh you make me SO fucking wet!"

"This pussy is so wet! Such a pretty little pink pussy all hot and juicy!" Kim groaned out, her fingers moving in and out of the tight, forbidden hole as she relished the way those smooth, young pussy folds enveloped her digits and made such a taboo squeeze. "It's not just wet for mommy though, is it Liv?"

"Nooooo mommy!" Olivia admitted, her body quivering with lust as her mother finger fucked her and breathed hotly against her ear while the shower rained down on both of them. "Oooooh I was thinking about how I fucked Jessica and Chiara today! Mmmm Jessica fucked us both today and it was sooooo yummy! She fucked us both so good with her big strap-on!"

"Mmmm you little slut!" Kim hissed in pleasure as she envisioned her daughter bent over for Jessica Biel and how hot they surely had looked when engaged in such carnal, lesbian acts. "I can feel how you got fucked today by that big, fake cock! But you're still so tight! Such a tight, little slutty pussy! Oooooh my baby is such a beautiful little whore! Feel mommy's fingers inside you baby! Feel mommy finger fucking that juicy hole! Did Jessica fuck you as good as mommy? Did that little teen slut Chiara eat you out as good as I do?"

"Oh no mommy! No one does!" Olivia moaned as she responded honestly. Technically some of her friends were better lovers and there had been women at the mansion who could do things to her that no one else could. But there was no thrill she got from sex quite like engaging in incest with her mother. No lover could match that thrill. There was nothing like the pleasure Kim gave her.

"Good girl! You know no one could ever love you like mommy does!" Kim moaned while fingering her daughter harder, savoring every moan and happy coo that came from Olivia's lips and the way her daughter was grinding her ass into her and making her legs feel weak from how good it was to have that smooth, tight ass rubbing into her pussy.

Olivia didn't respond with words. Instead she turned her head so she and Kim could kiss once again. Mother and daughter began tongue kissing like unbridled sluts as the wicked incestuous desire for one another coursed through their bodies. They couldn't get enough of each other and both of them moaned with urgent carnal need with each lusty, forbidden kiss.

It hadn't always been like this. It had only started recently. Neither of them could even fully appreciate what was happening between them yet because it was still so new and raw. But they knew they needed it. They needed each other and it was too good for either of them to even think about stopping it.

Olivia had never thought this would happen and she hadn't even realized that she had actually really wanted it until it had. Starting to play around with girls had loosened Olivia's inhibitions in ways she had never imagined it could. It had gotten her into things she had never thought she would get off on and she liked it. She liked it a lot.

That first night at the mansion when the party had gotten so out of control hadn't just been a life-changing night for Olivia. It had also been that way for so many of her friends. Boundaries had been crossed. Taboos had been shattered and it despite almost everyone being out of their minds at that party, once the genie was out of the bottle it had been impossible to put it back in.

Would her friend Ava Sambora have gone and had sex with her own mother if she hadn't been totally lost in the haze of the spiked punch? Olivia didn't think so. Would Ariel Winter have had sex with her own sister? Definitely not. But they had. They had committed those sins and they had loved it and Olivia had been so turned on knowing her own friends had done such dirty things and had enjoyed it.

Incest had never been something Olivia had ever thought could possibly turn her on. That was like some serious fucked up stuff after all. But what had happened with Ava and her mom Heather hadn't been gross or sick. It had been really, really hot and Olivia had secretly been thrilled when Ava had not only wanted to continue it but had wanted to involve all of them too. What should have been twisted and immoral, not to mention illegal, had turned out to be anything but in Olivia's eyes.

Ava wanted it. Heather wanted it. Yes it was "wrong" but how could it truly be wrong when they both got off on it so much. Olivia had loved it when Ava would invite all of them over to her house and they'd find Heather there tied to the bed with her nipples clamped and a ball gag in her mouth, not to mention vibrators stuck in her pussy and ass.

Ava had done all of that to her mom and Heather had totally let her. Ava had told her friends to get naked and to use her slutty dyke mom like a fuck toy. And when Ava had sad that Olivia had been the first one to get out of her clothes because it had been so sexy and so fascinating to see a mother and daughter so openly engage in something so taboo.

It had been so beautiful and so sexy and so fucking hot and Olivia had come all over Heather's face once Ava had pulled the ball gag out of her mother's salivating mouth and urged all her friends to line up and fuck Heather's famous face with their hot, young pussies while she tortured her own mother by fucking her with those vibrators and bringing her right to the edge but not letting her come. Olivia had gotten off so hard on Ava and Heather's incest and she wasn't the only one.

Bella Thorne had been fascinated by it too. She had been so turned on by Ava fucking Heather and Ariel fucking her sister Shanelle. She hadn't just gotten off on it though. She had also created her own forbidden fun by seducing her own sisters and then having the three of them gang up on their mom so they could bring her into their wicked fun too. Olivia hadn't just heard about what Bella and her sisters were up to either. She had joined in with them. She had fucked Dani and Kaili and she had even fucked Bella's mom Tamara too.

But even though she'd eagerly joined into her friends' taboo fun, Olivia had never dreamed she could ever do something like that with her mom. And yeah, fucking Ava and Bella's hot moms had certainly made her think about how her own mom was insanely hot. It had certainly twisted her imagination and made her picture some very dirty things like what it would be like to seduce her own mom and lick her mommy's pussy so she could taste the hole she came from. It had made Olivia wonder if her own sister Morgan might be into something like Ariel and Shanelle were doing or like Bella did with her sisters or like Miley Cyrus did with her sisters.

Gawd it had even made Olivia wonder what would happen if she fucked Morgan one day and their brother Cade found them and what they'd have to do keep him quiet about it. And fuckkkkk it had even make her wonder what it might be like to cross the ultimate taboo and be a very naughty daddy's girl with her dad. But Olivia had never dreamed in a million years that she would actually do anything like that.

That was something her friends could do and Olivia certainly didn't judge them for it. She loved getting into family fun with her friends. But she hadn't thought it wasn't for her. She didn't think it was something her family, especially her mother, would ever tolerate and Olivia had pushed those thoughts out of her head because she knew it would never lead to anything.

But there had been something about her mom that Olivia hadn't even conceived could possibly be true. The idea of lesbian incest hadn't been just something that had played around in Olivia's mind when she was with her friends. It had also been a dormant fantasy inside Kim that she had unsuccessfully tried to bury inside herself.

Kim had been into women her whole life. She hadn't advertised it but she had known she was bisexual for a long time. In fact before they had started a family, Kim and her husband Mark had been swingers who had engaged in some pretty kinky fun with other couples. But once they'd had their kids, they had tamped down that part of themselves, only engaging in it when they could be discrete so no one would ever know their dirty secrets.

That had been a good plan and they'd been pretty successful at it too with nothing rocking the boat...until the day Kim had met Angela. Oh fuck, Angela! Kim hadn't seen her in years but she still thought about her constantly, especially now.

Olivia had gone to a special high school, one that catered particularly to child performers. It was a real school with real academics, not some fly by night operation, but it also allowed for instruction to take place on the set with tutors and not just in classrooms. And such an unusual school naturally attracted some unusual teachers. But there had never been one quite like Angela.

Kim could still remember the first time she had met Olivia's teacher. Angela had brought her and Mark in for a parent-teacher conference and the way she had walked into the classroom, her voluptuous body swaying in a tight red dress had taken Kim's breath away.

She had made Kim instantly aware of why so many people could have a hot for teacher type of fantasy because Angela had been absolutely incredible. She had such big tits, natural ones too as Kim would later find out, and such a beautiful, juicy ass. She had practically been poured into that red dress that night and Kim had barely remembered anything Angela had said because she had been too busy trying not to drool over Olivia's teacher.

Mark had felt the same way too and Kim hadn't blamed him a bit. She was so beautiful and her curves took your breath away. And when Angela would speak in that Australian accent of hers, Kim was lost in lust. She and her husband had been completely captivated by their teenage daughter's teacher but it had only been partially mutual because Angela was completely into women and had eyes only for Kim.

One conference had been followed by another and another and soon Kim was meeting regularly with Angela and without Mark. She told herself it was to help Olivia with her schooling but it had truly been for her own urgent lust for that gorgeous Australian beauty and Kim had been so easily seduced by her daughter's teacher.

Kim had been lost in a dream of lust with Angela. It had taken barely any kind of push for Kim to fall into an affair with the teacher. She had worshipped the Aussie's beautiful body. She had loved burying her face into those mammoth, natural tits and she had loved working over those thick ass cheeks so she could spread them open and tongue Angela's pussy and ass like she would starve to death if she didn't get them.

But this had been no mere affair. No this had been a trip down the rabbit hole. Unlike their previous swinging days, Kim had kept the sex with Angela secret from Mark. She hadn't wanted to share her and, besides, the things Angela did were too wild for Kim to dare repeat to anyone.

Angela had lust, lust for women like no one Kim had ever met before, and Kim later found out that she was not the only mother who Angela had seduced. In fact Angela had seduced every mother of every one of her students that semester, something Kim found out when Angela had invited her to join in on an all mother orgy where Kim saw first-hand just how wild and kinky the school's PTA could get. Kim had seen and done things to her fellow school moms that still made her blush but Angela hadn't stopped there.

Angela didn't just have eyes for the mothers. She'd wanted the daughters too. Oh how she had lusted for the 18-year-old girls in her classes. She'd never crossed the line to do anything illegal of course, but she'd kept more than a few barely legal students after class it and she had confided that in Kim because she said she could see she was a kindred spirit.

Kim hadn't known what Angela had been talking about at first but Angela had quickly explained. She had told Kim that she had seen her interact with Olivia and that she could see what a loving, hands-on mother she was. She had told her that mothers should be very involved with their daughters and that it was only proper for mothers to make sure their daughters were on the right path in life and that they knew how to behave. And Angela had told Kim she had seen the way she had looked at the other girls in Olivia's class and how she knew that she wanted to fuck them.

Kim had been so shocked to hear that, but not because it wasn't true. It had been absolutely true but Kim had thought she had done a better job of hiding it. The truth was she had been fantasizing about Olivia's classmates just like she had done when Olivia's sister had been in school with so many attractive classmates. Kim hadn't been able to stop thinking about those beautiful, fresh-faced 18-year-old girls and how surely they needed a mommy to guide them into making good life choices.

Kim had fantasized so many times about getting at those delicious teen bodies, especially Zendaya's. Olivia's classmate and friend had looked so good to Kim and she had lusted madly after her, dreaming of opening up those gorgeous legs and getting at that surely delicious chocolate pussy of hers. Kim had never and would never do anything like that. She certainly never wanted to force herself on anyone and even if it had been consensual, the consequences of being caught having sex with one of her daughter's classmates would have been devastating.

But that hadn't stopped Kim from fantasizing and it hadn't stopped Angela from trying to coax her deeper into depravity. Oh Angela had loved to take advantage of Kim's horny thoughts. She would fuck her body and she would fuck her mind too, teasing and tantalizing Kim with erotic visions of teenage girl sleepovers at Olivia's and how her daughter's friends could sneak into her room one at a time and lick Kim's pussy and sit on her face while her husband snored away completely clueless beside her.

Angela had filled Kim's mind with dirty dreams about how she was going to keep Zendaya after school for mouthing off in class and not doing her homework. She told her how she was going to take that Disney Channel teen star and bend her over her knee so she could spank her tight little black ass and make her whimper and moan and be a good girl for teacher. That would always make Kim so wet but Angela would never stop there.

No she would take Kim so much deeper and so much nastier. She would tell Kim about how she was going to fuck each and every girl in her class, describing to her in vivid detail about how she would seduce and undress them and what she would do their ripe teenage bodies. Angela would spare no fantasy detail to Kim, not even when she would describe to the horny mother just what she wanted to do to Olivia's young body.

Kim had been shocked and angry at first to hear Angela talk like that about her daughter but Angela had persisted. She would tell Kim in her sultry Aussie accent just what she was going to do to Olivia's virginal pussy and how she was going to teach her Pussy Licking 101 after class. She had told Kim how she was going to ravish Olivia and turn her into an insatiable 18-year-old lesbian slut and how she was going to make her daughter crave the erotic touch of other women.

And then Angela had dropped a bomb on Kim by telling her how she wanted her to join and how a girl like Olivia really needed a mother's loving touch and guidance. Kim knew that should have made her even more furious but it had instead turned her on.

She had been too aroused by Angela's dirty visions to resist being pulled in deeper as Angela had told her how she would lick Olivia until she was dripping wet, her teenage peach ready to burst with fuck cream, and how she would then pull away so Angela could instead push Kim's head down to make her tongue fuck her daughter and finish her off by swallowing her cum.