Home is Where The Lust Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim hadn't been able to keep herself from coming over such a taboo fantasy and she had creamed all over Angela's face when the teacher had filled her head with wicked incestuous thoughts while she had been going down on her. Kim had felt so ashamed of herself for coming over something so wrong but Angela had told her it wasn't wrong, that she was going to teach all the mothers in the class to do the same to their teenage daughters and that she was already doing it to her own daughter.

Kim hadn't wanted to believe that but she had been given vivid proof when Angela had invited her own daughter to join them in bed. Kim had seen first-hand just what Angela and her daughter had been capable of and the whole time Angela had told her this was how mothers should love their daughters and how she should do the same to Olivia.

It had ended up being too much for Kim. She had made herself stop seeing Angela after that and soon after the school year had ended and in the fall Angela hadn't been back and no one at the school would tell Kim why. She could only imagine what Angela had done to have to disappear like that but it had actually been a relief to her because Kim hadn't wanted to think that way about Olivia.

Little had she known that fate would put her on a path to her daughter though and that it would be some of the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. Because while Kim had been stifling her own lesbian desires, Olivia had been discovering her own.

That first night at the mansion had awoken something in Olivia that she had never known existed and it had only grown with her trips back to Malibu and her time at Desire Records with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera and all her fun with her friends...and her friends' moms and sisters. Kim might have been trying to fight her incestuous longings for her beautiful blonde celebrity daughter but Olivia was having those same desires put inside herself by everything she was doing with Bella and Ava and their sexy families.

It hadn't been Kim or Olivia who had made the first step, though. No it had been Bella and Ava who had done it. They had seen how much Olivia liked what they were doing and they had certainly noticed how hot Kim was. So they had put a plan into motion to give Olivia what they were certain she wanted.

Olivia's friends would sleep over at her house sometimes and one night Ava and Bella had lay in wait for Kim because they knew she loved to take a warm, luxurious bath before bed. They had cornered her and made their move on their friend's mom and when Ava and Bella had wiggled out of their sexy pajamas and let Kim see them naked she hadn't even pretended to fight them off. She'd desired them long before her daughter had and it had just been like the sleepover fantasy Angela had put inside her head.

Kim had let those two nymphs join her in the bathtub that night and she had let them pleasure her in ways she had never imagined Olivia's friends could. Feeling Bella and Ava sucking on her tits together had been bliss and feeling them lick her pussy at the same time as she had clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming out in ecstasy had been even better. And that had been only the first time she had fucked her daughter's friends.

Soon all secrets were being revealed. They had told Kim about the mansion and how Olivia was fucking them and all those other women too. Kim had been so shocked her daughter was doing that but she'd been so aroused at the same time. All those illicit fantasies and desires Angela had put inside her hadn't gone away. They'd just been hiding and getting stronger and waiting for a chance to be freed.

Ava and Bella had unknowingly done that. They'd had no idea just how accepting Kim would be of their wicked ways and when they had told Kim that they were having sex with their moms and that Olivia was totally into it and they wanted to see the Holts give into taboo incestuous lust, Kim hadn't had the will to fight them. The thought of her own beautiful daughter having wild lesbian sex was too much for Kim to resist and she had given into Bella and Ava's taboo plans as they revealed their whole intention was to bring mother and daughter together. She had known it was wrong and that they'd be crossing lines that could never be uncrossed but she had been too turned on to not let Bella and Ava bring her down this twisted path.

It had been Olivia's last birthday when it had finally happened. Ava and Bella had promised Olivia a "very special gift" and boy had they delivered when they had uncovered their friend's eyes and surprised her with the sight of her own mother dressed in a crimson lace teddy that had shown off emphatically just how gorgeous Kim was and how much she wanted to cross that line with her daughter.

Olivia had been so stunned at first. She hadn't known how to respond. She'd been furious at Bella and Ava but also so grateful for what they'd done and she'd been angry at Kim for cheating on her dad but so turned on by the fact that her mom wanted to have sex with her. She'd been so embarrassed that she would even consider something so taboo but so wet that her dirtiest thoughts could come true. All of her emotions had been swirling but despite that storm inside her, Olivia couldn't deny that just the sight of her beautiful mother in lingerie waiting for her was one of the hottest things she had ever seen.

Her anger had faded and her horniness had grown and soon Olivia wasn't just kissing Bella and Ava to thank them but was also kissing Kim like a lover for the first time.

The feel of her mother giving her a sensual kiss had made Olivia melt and she had rubbed her own tongue into her mommy's while vowing to somehow get naughtier with her mom than her friends did with their moms. Olivia had loved giving her mom sexy kisses and feeling Kim undress her. She'd heard the moans from her friends too as they had touched themselves and that had made it even hotter.

Kim had taken the birthday girl to bed that night and at first Bella and Ava had watched before they had snuck away so they could be alone. It had ended up being the best birthday of Oliva's life and her mother had made her feel more amazing than any lover ever had. It had been such an incredible experience and it had been the first of so many illicit mother/daughter hookups.

Now they played together as often as they could and Olivia just hoped her dad wasn't getting suspicious of all the mommy/daughter time they'd been having lately. She had her own place of course but these days she was spending more and more time here, close to her mommy so that Kim could do naughty things like slip into the shower with her like she was now, her lips kissing all over Olivia's lovely neck and her hand between her daughter's legs as she skillfully rubbed her swollen clit and made Olivia sigh and pant with pleasure.

"Are you going to come for me baby? Gonna come for mommy?" Kim carnally purred, her sexy voice flowing right into Olivia's ear over the sound of the water raining down on both of them.

"Yessssssss mommy! Yessssssssss!" Olivia cried in joy, her knees feeling weak from the way her mother was so expertly playing with her clit. "You make me feel so good mommy! Mmmm I'm going to fucking come for you! Play with my pussy mommy! Rub it right there! OOOOOOH YESSSSSSSS OHHH FUCKKK YESSSSS RIGHT ON MY LITTLE CLITTY OHHHH FUCKKK MOMMY OHHHH YOU'RE SO GOOD!"

Olivia had actually been amazed at what a great lover her mother was and how adept she was at pleasing women. She had never had any idea her mother was anything but straight and while her father and mother had never shied away from showing affection toward one another, Olivia had never thought her mother could be as frisky and kinky as she so clearly way.

She was so glad to be wrong though. Olivia loved every naughty thing her mother did with her. She loved how she kissed her. She loved how she touched her. She loved how she licked her. Oliva loved sharing her hot mommy with her friends and she loved keeping her all to herself. She just wished they'd done this while there was still a mansion for them to go together to but someday Olivia hoped there would be something like that again. And Olivia was already thinking about how much fun it would be to give Kim a tour of Desire Records.

"That's it baby! Come for me! Come for mommy like a good little slut!" Kim groaned, the feel of Olivia's firm bubble butt rubbing right into her cunt making her feel so good as she enjoyed the wickedness of this sinful sexual act and thought, not for the first time either, what Angela would think of her now. "Your pussy is so fucking tight still even after you fucked Jessica today! It's nice and tight for mommy! It's so fucking wet too! Mommy loves her baby girl's wet pussy! You taste so good Liv and you're going to come all over mommy's fingers now aren't you?"

"Yessssssssssssssss ohhh my Goddddd yesssssssss!" Olivia promised with a sexy cry. "I'll soak your hot fingers! Ooooh rub my pussy mommy! Play with your daughter's slutty, smooth pussy! Ugghhhh fuckkkkk yessssssss please don't stop mommy! Please make me come!"

"Mommy won't stop! Mommy won't ever stop!" Kim pledged. "Come for me baby! Come from mommy's fingers in your pretty little cunt! Feel me inside you baby! Feel mommy fuck you! Feel mommy make her little slut feel good!"

Olivia let out a growl of lust before kissing her mother again while she humped against her hand. This felt so good that Olivia didn't care how wrong it was. She craned her head to meet Kim's lips and the mother/daughter pair tongue kissed with urgency. The water kept soaking them both and Olivia rubbed her bare bottom right onto Kim's crotch, the wetness from her pussy making her cheek all messy just the way Olivia liked it. She loved feeling their wet pressed together while the water and steam enveloped them both.

Kim's fingers felt so amazing on her clit. Her mother was so good at this. They'd been playing with each other so much lately that they knew each other's bodies so well by now but it still was new and thrilling at the same time to be doing this with her mom. She felt like such a dirty girl and it was so much fun.

"Gonna commmmme!" Olivia cried out, breaking the kiss with Kim. "Make me come mommy! OHHHHH FUCKKK OHHHH FUCKKKK OHHHHH YESSS MOMMY YOUR FINGERS FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD INSIDE ME OHHHH FUCKKK OHHHH YESSSS MORE MOMMY MORE! RUB RIGHT THERE ON MY CLIT! FUCKKKK!!!"

Olivia tilted her head up and the shower water soaked her face just like she wanted it. She closed her eyes and in her mind she was under that tropical waterfall again but this time Kim was with her and they could be together there without any judgement or consequences, mother and daughter nudists who could be free and have so much fun together in paradise.

"OHHHH YESSSS FUCK ME MOMMY OHHHH GOD THAT'S SO GOOD OHHHHH SO FUCKING GOOD TO COME OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Olivia cried in orgasm. "YESSSSSSS MOMMY YESSSSSSSS FUCKKKKK!!!"

Olivia shivered as she came all over Kim's fingers. Her mom knew all the naughtiest ways to touch her and it all felt so good, especially because she could keep rubbing her butt into Kim's pussy and imagine how good it was going to feel to get down on her knees and lick that juice right out of her sexy mom. As soon as the last shudder of pleasure passed through her, Olivia turned around again and kissed her mom on the lips.

The two women made out with a series of soft, sensual kisses with plenty of tongue and when Kim finally pulled her hand away from Olivia's pussy she brought it up so they could both lick the cum off of her fingers before the shower washed it all way. Mother and daughter then resumed kissing and Olivia brought her hands to her mother's sexy rear and squeezed it, loving the feel of that still tight butt in her young hands.

"Now I get to make you feel good mommy," Olivia declared.

But before she could sink down on her knees, Kim stopped her.

"Let's get out of the shower and dry off first sweetie," Kim suggested, knowing her daughter loved showers but there was no need to waste all this water. "Then you can do mommy just like you did Jessica today!"

Olivia liked that idea. She liked it a lot. She shut the water off and pulled her mom out of the shower with her so they could grab some towels and dry each other's naked, dripping bodies off. She knew her dad was going to be out all night so this would be the perfect time for her and her mom to do some serious snuggling.