All Comments on 'Home Life with a Cruel Wife'

by LaCruelDom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TonyBeetsTonyBeets8 months ago

Impressive! I am so jealous of this guy, a wife who really cares and is able to show it. Super well written, thanks so much for posting!

oliver57oliver578 months ago

Really enjoyed this, though a bit rougher than I normally prefer. Overall, I want to be this guy except with a little less beating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another great story!

AltCanaryAltCanary7 months ago

Amazing story, I haven't read something so good in months, you wrote femdom in the way I love that is so rare see someone write. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not erotic, just unrealistic sadism.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and very well written. Please write more.

Would love to see some more cruelty, sadism and toilet training

Hurtme2023Hurtme20237 months ago

If You are or think You might be aroused by using someone for this please contact me.

Hurtme2023Hurtme20237 months ago

This story is what my fate as a victim will be about. I only need to find the sexual sadist who takes this object. Please continue the story.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy6 months ago

Oh my goodness my goodness. I have read both of your stories (to date, hopefully more coming, hint hint ^_^ ) and I am absolutely enthralled by your characters. They have an inner life that is, unfortunately, rare on this wonderful site.

I have read hundreds of stories on lit, and it is uncommon in the extreme to encounter something that your stories have in spades. Something that should, for me, be fundamental to any story of romance. Your characters LOVE one another! Their romantic ideals are not confined to hetero-normative values and they still LOVE one another. I have read far too many stories where a wife/husband does something 'bad' to their spouse and I am left wondering "why is this happening", simply because authors/readers do not show that there is love in the relationship. It is bewildering, but I am very grateful and thankful, that your characters flourish without falling into this trap.

In your fiction, you show that it is possible for control/domination and love to be the foundations of a relationship that both/all partners value and are committed to. Thank you for your two wonderful stories that show this.

Thank you. Good luck :) 5 stars, obviously. And I hope that there are many more to come.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos4 months ago

Poor guy deserved better :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaCruelDom@LaCruelDom
La CruelDom - The enigmatic author behind the "Seven Cruel Women" series, has become a standout figure in the realm of femdom psychological horror and suspense. Known for her intricate narratives and complex characters, she crafts stories that delve into the darker aspects of ...