Home Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was determined not to let loose until the lady had experienced her next climax but this was proving more difficult than he expected as she kept gripping him mercilessly with her muscles. Her own breathe was laboured but thankfully she gave a determined lunge of her own hips before wailing her way through her next come. This was just the signal he had been working towards and so he gave in and blasted his come while buried deep inside her. Alex was exhausted and leant down until he rested his sweaty forehead against Cleo's shoulder. "Ooooh honey, you were amazing."

Alex drew in a deep breath and replied, "Well I have to say you were pretty amazing too." He glanced at his watch and announced "Oh shit, the homeowners will be back soon. Shoot in the shower while I get down here rearranged."

When Cleo walked back in the room, she was amazed to see the room exactly as they had found it this morning, pictures and all but then Alex had taken numerous pictures to make sure everything was in its place. They had time for a brief kiss at the door as Cleo said, "I hope you can join us on set another day." As Alex pulled his car off the drive and started down the road, he saw the homeowner driving in the opposite direction; talk about the nick of time.

His schedule over the next week ensured that Alex wasn't able to accompany Chad on the next few shoots but he was able to turn up one afternoon soon after. Alex carefully let himself in in case he inadvertently spoiled a shoot but he was especially pleased to see that Fiona was the actor on set today. He walked in behind the camera as the lady was riding her pussy along the dick of a black actor lay down beneath her. This was the second time that he was able to admire the lady in all her glory, he could definitely see why the regulars liked her facial expressions as she gave it her all. As the shoot wrapped up Fiona put a silk gown on and made her way over to Alex and greeted him with her bright "Hello stranger. I hope you've come to claim payment for letting Chad use this pad?"

Her directness took him back slightly. Despite his experience of the female form, he really was a novice when it came to anyone who was direct with him. After a moment he was able to reply, "I have a free evening for a change, if you're at a loose end fancy going somewhere for a meal and some drinks?"

"Ooooh, now there's an invite I don't get very often. I'd love to if you can give me a half hour to freshen up" was her answer. Chad caught the interaction but decided to stay quiet to his friend. He had himself hooked up with Fiona as the gorgeous redhead came in for a casting call and he picked up subtle tones the way the woman had quizzed him about his friend. This particular property was one of the vacant ones that Alex had managed to steer viewings away for a few days so that Chad could make full use of the various rooms it offered and so no-one was in much of a rush to pack their kit away.

While Fiona was taking a shower Chad steered his friend clear to have a discreet word "I suspect Fiona has something of a soft spot for you. She's one of my best assets I get to call upon and so I hope you are being a gentleman with her."

"Absolutely" Alex held his hands up in defence.

Chad patted him on the shoulder "Pleased to hear it but may I suggest you don't have to pussyfoot around the lady so much. My read is that she's into you, or at least would like to be. She's already signed up to 'reward' you in case you are in a rush if you get my drift?"

Alex shrugged and thanked his friend "I appreciate the heads up but something Cleo said about the larger studios got me thinking and besides I like Fiona's company. It's nice to know she is willing but the impression I get from her is that she'd prefer a slightly more normal 'approach'." Twenty minutes later Alex was holding his car door open for the lady who inclined her head by way of thanks as he asked "What's your preference for food? I know a good Italian place but can also recommend a decent Greek and a Chinese restaurant."

'So gracious' Fiona debated to herself voicing her opinion "Let's try Greek, shall we?" The two shared a very relaxed and enjoyable meal followed by sharing a couple of bottles of wine. "Much as I like the normality of this evening -- and it's been sometime since I've been treated so well -- can I ask if you ever plan to take Chad up on his offer of a reward or am I too old for you?"

Alex was about to blurt out 'I already have with Cleo' but decided to keep that occasion quiet as he asked "With you? Any time that works best for you and no, our relative ages are irrelevant. I've already confessed I'm a fan, especially after seeing you in action in the flesh today. I didn't want to presume with anyone though, especially you. I enjoy your company whether it's over coffee or a bottle of wine." He paused temporarily before adding "If you are so inclined, I'd love to hook up but I'd rather you weren't pressured, especially by my friend.

She reached over and stroked his hand in a repeat of their last coffee date, "Your approach is indeed a refreshing change but is there any chance of you taking me back to your place so I can fully show you just much I appreciate you helping Chad and keeping me employed."

As he opened the door to his apartment and stood aside to let the lady enter first, she tilted her head and said "You'd be surprised how little I get to come on set. The male talent regularly gets their jollies filmed whether it's over my boobs, my face or a creampie but I end up faking my own most of the time and can produce the goods if I'm shooting a squirt scene. You'd be surprised how frustrated a girl gets after shooting a sex scene that doesn't make me come. Does that make me sound like some kind of slut?"

Alex returned her smile as he chuckled "No, it sounds like a lady who is frustrated but let me assure you that I fully intend to redress that for you."

Fiona reached up her arms and laced her fingers behind her head as she reached up on tiptoe to kiss him and after pulling away, she replied "I'm very glad to hear that because I'm virtually climbing the walls with frustration."

Alex steered towards his large corner sofa and got her to sit down. "If it pleases the lady, I'd very much like to demonstrate my oral talents." Fiona wriggled around until her panties were pooled around one ankle and then sat there with her legs opened wide presenting Alex with the prettiest image a flame red haired pussy. "Mmmmm, nice, a natural redhead I see" was all he said before craning his neck forward to work the tip of his tongue around her large fleshy clitoris.

Fiona was just loving how the younger man was using his tongue in long sweeps of her labia before trying to burrow as deeply as he could inside her. He knew she had been fucking a different bloke -- or at least going through the motions -- earlier today but he didn't seem to give it a second thought. He worked his way up to her clit and then started to suck it between his lips while his tongue continued to abuse the fleshy nub. This was all it took to tip her over the edge as she thrashed her head, legs and arms around uncontrollably as he continued to work her. Even though her ears were ringing at the ferocity of her orgasm Alex kept up his assault on her pussy until she had a second climax and had to push him away by his forehead "Please no more..." she gasped "... give me a minute to recover."

Alex sat back on his heels admiring the view before him. Each time she came he had placed his tongue on her clitoris so he got the full affect as it flexed and jumped in response to what he was doing. 'That was certainly not faked' he considered in his own head. As good as the male talent was, he was the one making the lady genuinely pant. Fiona recovered suitably enough to lean forward and put her palms on his cheeks drawing him forward.

She kissed him with true feeling and then began to lick away at his lower face which was covered in her own pussy juice. She pulled back long enough to say "I taste delicious" before kissing him again, leaving him in no impression that she had really appreciated his efforts. She pulled back once more and demanded "My pussy is still quaking, take me to your bed, I'm going to repay that favour."

Stripping him of his remaining clothing Fiona had him lay in the centre of the bed while she knelt by his hip and took him in her mouth. Now Alex had received his fair share of oral adoration from women but this lady left them all in the shade. Her dipping head was driving him wild but it was accompanied by a soundtrack of suction and 'glucking'. What made this one stand out though was the way she would work him up until his come was imminent only to then pull her mouth back, hold him firmly by the base while flicking her tongue up and down the side of his dick. Once she was satisfied that he had calmed down she went back to working him over again. Eventually he had to beg "Please let me come."

She smiled up at him and then tipped him over the edge, gulping down his come each time she received a volley at the back of her throat. Giving him one last gulp, she wriggled up the bed until his head was nestled between her soft breasts so that he could shower the soft malleable flesh with a series of kisses. As he worked his mouth down Alex took her engorged nipple in his lips, a series of sucks and gentle nibbles with his teeth shooting pulses around her body in response. They were engaging in the same acts that she did in front of the camera and yet the amount of effort Alex was putting into his actions made the sensations just that little bit more spectacular.

She wasn't quite old enough to be his mother but there was still a significant number of years between them for it to register in her sex addled mind. She had to work harder to stay in shape but the appreciation Alex was showing more motivation than she needed, it was also good for her ego when she felt his cock against her leg as it filled with blood; yes, she still had it. Fiona pushed Alex back so that he was lying back once more and threw her leg over his hips so that she could line up the head of his dick with the moist entrance to her pussy. As soon as the spongy head made contact, she was groaning in appreciation but it was Alex's turn to do the same as he felt her warm silky purse welcoming him inside with each dive of her hips.

Fiona sank down until he was balls deep inside her and then stretched up like a cat waking up in front of a warm fire. Alex caught the movement and reached his hands up to cup her breasts in his hands. Fiona was conscious that her boobs had started to sag slightly -- again another area that she was conscious to work on -- and yet in Alex's mind they were perfect as they flexed and morphed under his fingers. Fiona started a slow rise and fall of her hips to ride his dick, both had already come and therefore were in no rush. For a good fifteen minutes Alex luxuriated in the sensations she was inspiring in her, he was especially appreciative of the groans and moans she was giving him as feedback. From seeing her past work, he already knew she performed certain sounds and facial expressions in her work and yet the ones she was producing for him now were different and he sincerely hoped that this was the real Fiona coming out and not the porn actor.

He let her have her way with his cock for a while but then rolled both of them over so that Fiona was now on her back and he could brace his knees and feet to increase the tempo. After just a few thrusts it was obvious to Fiona that he meant business this time. She reached up her hand and gently caressed his cheek saying "Go on, use me. Fuck me good." Again, he wasn't about to refuse the lady anything and so complied with her request. Fiona lifted her legs up to envelope his hips as best she could and had to settle for digging her heels in his buttocks for leverage.

She continued to stare into his deep brown eyes as he ploughed her insides. His forehead beaded with sweat; his temples seemed to flare with the exertion but his smiling eyes never wavered; the two were locked in the most intimate act possible but even Alex couldn't hold off the inevitable. Fiona could work out that his rhythm was off and she guessed his climax was imminent and guessed he would appreciate her hitting hers first and so she let herself go and gave herself to him fully as she groaned louder and bathed his jack hammering dick with her juices. "Go on seed me" she gasped; that did it, he gave a couple of short stabs with his hips and then held still while being buried as deeply inside her as he could. "Oh yes" she groaned as she felt his come well up deep inside her.

The two stayed in the same position for a good few minutes even though Alex's dick had deflated; it felt nice for Fiona to have a man perform like he had out of admiration rather than being paid to do so. She gently steered them around so that they lay on their sides facing each other. She planted a series of small kisses on his face as she whispered "Thank you" over and over. Yes, she had been fucked regularly and yet never quite so thoroughly as this young man had just.

Neither seemed in much of a rush to disengage with the other and so they stayed in each other's arms until Alex wriggled on his back and pulled Fiona into a long post fuck cuddle with her head leant against his chest. This was how they both fell asleep; neither waking until the early hours of the next morning. Fiona was the first to wake up as she lazily worked her free hand down his flat stomach until it came to rest on his dick. The gentle caressing worked as his appendage started to fill with blood until it was fully erect and she wriggled down the bed to take him in her mouth once more. It was while she was working her lips up and down his length that Alex started to stir.

The first indication was him intertwining his fingers in her red hair, encouraging her dipping action to take him deeper in her mouth. She was doing an excellent job but Alex wanted something more; he wriggled around until they were on their sides once more and her delicate pussy was in reach if he extended his tongue. Having had a head start Alex was the first to come but stayed at his task until he had rung an orgasm out of Fiona. With them resuming their cuddle Alex was the first to comment "Mmmmm, that was a nice way to be woken up in a morning. Good morning by the way."

Fiona giggled, kissed him briefly before replying "Good morning, I hope you had no regrets about last night."

Alex felt like he should have said that but said "None whatsoever. I have to say that last night was the most enjoyable night I've had for quite some time" that earned him another kiss. They stayed kissing for some time until Alex looked at the bedside clock "Shit I need to be at my first appointment in an hour." Fiona disappointed expression prompted him to ask, "It's the only appointment I have this morning, if you don't have anything more interesting in your diary why don't you come with me and then we can go for a walk in park while the weather is nice?"

Fiona considered his words for a moment and replied "Yes, I'd like that. I don't have anything on for today." The two make a quick exit for the shower where they could scrub each other down. Fiona touched her make up after getting dressed and jumped in the passenger seat of Alex's car while he described the property they were showing a prospective buyer. Fiona stayed in the background while Alex went through his patter, fascinated to see the man in action. With a successful viewing out of the way the two headed off to a nearby park and Fiona was delighted that as they set out Alex reached out to take her hand in his. She found herself looking from their entwined fingers up to his face while he was looking ahead explaining something or other about the best things to say when selling a house to a prospective buyer.

The two had a light lunch and as she had nothing better to do Fiona went with Alex to all three of his afternoon appointments. That evening they went for another meal until Fiona reached over to touch his hand and ask "Can we get out of here. If you've not had enough of my already today, I'd like you take me back to your pad and have a repeat of last night." That and the smile she shot him was all the encouragement Alex needed to go over and hustle the waitress for the bill and within five minutes they were exiting the restaurant.

They certainly had a repeat of the previous evening; if anything, today's was even better than the previous evening for Fiona who found herself relaxing even more with Alex's company, so much so that she stayed the night again. Fiona woke the following morning to find Alex gently caressing her hair and after the first lingering kiss she propped herself up on her elbow and started to tentatively ask "I don't want to get too heavy but what's your expectation for you and I?"

Alex shrugged and replied "I hadn't thought too far ahead but I will state that I like spending time with you even if it's just walking in a park or having a coffee. Our evening activities are a lot of fun but I find myself wanting to find out as much about you as I can; I want to understand what makes you tick. Does that answer your question?"

Fiona winced slightly and replied "Yes, sort of. I meant a bit longer term than that. My day job is to fuck a series of men in front of a camera, but then you know that. Does that change your attitude as I can't afford to give up my work."

Alex considered her words for some time before replying "Nor should you be giving up a job you enjoy but I can see why you'd ask. I've seen you in action both on film and in person but having been intimate with you I could easily see the difference between this Fiona and the one caught by the camera. Does that make sense?"

Fiona was obviously delighted by his answer as she shot him her most dazzling smile before leaning down to kiss him again leaving him in no illusion just how much she appreciated his answer. "You're making perfect sense. My 'job' pays the bills for now but that's not to say I wouldn't ditch it for a more rewarding job. It's something I slipped into when I was younger but I'm the first to admit that my popularity will wain as the years pass and so I need to consider the longer term."

Neither would foresee it but the longer term Fiona referred to wasn't that far ahead as she would eventually ditch her movie career and ended up working for Alex as his fledgling business prospered. Her loyal fans were obviously disappointed and she dedicated her final performance for Chad to them; the feedback went through the roof which pleased her tremendously although not as much as the daily feedback she received from her number one fan; Alex, her boss, her partner, her lover who gloried in admiration of the older woman. Chad was also disappointed at losing one of most popular models although he was able to recruit a number of mature women to his studio now that they had firmly established themselves thanks in part to Fiona's efforts and Alex's input.

12