The Birthday Fuck

Story Info
My Wife Gives My Friend A Birthday Fuck.
2.6k words
3.37
31.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers

THE BIRTHDAY FUCK

"I dare you," I said when she threatened to try and seduce my friend on his birthday at his party while the other guests danced and celebrated. She proposed to celebrate alone with him in his bed. Actually, I knew she would, since she never passed up a challenge. "I think you will chicken out," I said, knowing she couldn't resist my dare. "It has been two years since Carly died, so he is horny as a Billy goat," I said.

"You think that would be a memorable birthday present?" she asked with a sly smile.

"You won't do it," I said.

"You want me to, don't you?" she said with a gleam in her eye. "That reverse psychology business. You'd like me to, right?" she said suspiciously. "You want me to fuck Jake don't you?"

I denied it, but of course I did. They had flirted, come up right to the line, but as far as I knew they'd never crossed it. However, for some mysterious reason it excited me to think about. Yes, I wanted him to fuck her, and it was deliciously sexy to think about. The idea of him inside her was potent stuff for me and I had to admit it. Before that moment I had never thought about it, never dreamed I would want it, but right then it was all I thought about.

It became my crusade, to bring my friend and my wife together in the same bed. I began to plan it, to fantasize about them together, to see them fucking. I thought of ways to watch, places I could hide myself to observe them as they did the glorious 'it.'

I knew if I dared her she would do it. She could not resist, that's just who she is. A friend once dared her to climb on top of a train and 'train surf' and she did, with a whole bunch of other nuts who do that for kicks. She rode the train for an hour, then jumped off and ran away from the railroad bulls.

If you dared her, she would lift her dress in the Vatican and flash the Pope. She would throw her panties to Prince and lift her dress to the crowd. So, daring her was the best way to get her under my friend with her legs apart and her pussy wet. Her fucking him was just a matter of time now that I had dared her, especially now that she suspected I had done it so she would.

His birthday party was on Friday, and it was at our house. We have three bedrooms, so I knew that one of them would have the birthday boy and his "present." Even if the other guests were wondering where the guest of honor was, she would give him his gift under the covers of one of our beds. Or perhaps, she would throw caution to the wind and do it with the sheets and blankets thrown back, right there on top of the bottom sheet so if someone came into the room they would see the gifting going on at that very moment.

One hour into the party the birthday boy was missing and there was no doubt where he was. An hour later I found Claire in the kitchen. She looked pissed. "He wouldn't do it. Said you were too good a friend. I offered him a piece of ass and he refused. Is he gay?" she asked, incredulous.

"I even told him you were okay with it, but he wouldn't take my word for it. He wants your guarantee. He wants to hear it from you. If you tell him it is okay, then he will, but only then. I can't believe it," she said. "He had pussy right in front of him and he turned it down. Your friend is a freak. I showed him my pussy, but he said, 'That's nice. But I can't.' Can you believe that?" she asked.

"I'll tell him," I said. "I will assure him that it is fine with me."

"Then it won't be. Half of the fun will be gone," she said.

I was then in the unbelievable position of having to beg my wife to fuck my friend. "Do it for me," I said. "Fuck my friend as a favor. I am sure you will enjoy it," I said.

"Of course I'll enjoy it," she said as if I had insulted her. "I don't think he wants to fuck me," she said.

"Of course he does," I said. "He flirts with you all the time. You're hot. Any guy would. Look, maybe you can get him to do it in our bedroom, so I can watch from the closet. I have always liked those from-the-closet stories. I will take you to St. Thomas if you'll fuck him."

"You'd bribe me?" she said. "You want him to fuck me so much that you'd take me to the Caribbean if I do?"

"I would," I said. "I would just love to see you two together. If I can't see it, you can tell me about it." I stood looking at her smiling. "Don't you want to fuck him?" I said. Of course, she did. She always wanted to fuck. If we were at the beach, she wanted to fuck. If we were out dancing, she wanted to fuck. She liked fucking better than anything else in the world. I knew that was true. "Of course he wants to sleep with you. Any guy would. All guys do, for sure," I said. "You know you want that. It's your favorite thing to do."

She didn't try to deny it. "Why do you want me to fuck your best friend?" she asked.

"Because it is your favorite thing to do," I said. "Because you like him. Because he is my best friend, and because I love you and want you to have what you want." She studied me and shook her head. "So you don't want to have sex with Jake?" I said.

"Of course I do," she said angrily. "I have never been turned down before," she admitted. "That pisses me off." So there it was. She was angry because he had told her no. It was a conundrum. She liked sex. She would like it with him, but she was angry because he told her no.

"So fuck him and show him he shouldn't have said no. Make him regret his decision. Give him such a good birthday fuck that he'll never forget it," I said. She put her hands on her hips and stood indignantly.

"I should, shouldn't I?" she said.

"Show him," I said. "Give the best fuck of his life."

"It would be," she said.

"Definitely," I said.

"It would be the best birthday fuck ever."

"Of course."

"I will do just that then," she said.

"I will call him," I said, "tell him the birthday fuck is fine with me. I will tell him I would be hurt if he didn't accept his birthday gift gladly. I will make him sorry he didn't."

"Don't pore it on too thick," she said.

"How about tonight?" I said.

"Yes. Tonight would be best," she said.

I called five minutes later. "What kind of guy refuses a birthday gift from a horny, hot friend with a pussy and the urge," I said.

"What?"

"My wife wanted to give you the best thing she has to offer and you turned her down," I said. "You hurt her feelings," I said. "She wanted to give you a present like you've never gotten, but you refused it."

"I didn't mean to hurt her feelings," he said trying not to laugh.

"This is serious," I said. "You don't want to trifle with a hot lady's sexual feelings," I added. "She takes fucking really seriously."

"I didn't know you were all for it," he said.

"It was my idea," I said. "Well, it was hers, then I agreed, so it was kind of mine. It is okay, really. I maybe a cuckold," I said.

"Yeah, right," he said with a chuckle. "That'll be the day."

"So, you coming over, or is she going to have to come over and fuck you right in your own living room?" I said.

"I will be over in ten minutes. I don't want to insult the lady again," he said. I hung up and turned to her.

"He'll be over in ten," I said.

When he drove up I could see the smile on her face brighten. It was clear the birthday fuck was going to happen, and I was certain she was looking forward to it. Then came some awkward moments, a little chatting, then off to the bedroom for the birthday offering, the gift that keeps on giving. I watched them both and he was more nervous than she was. All she had to do is have sex, but he had to not feel he was invading my space, my marriage, overstepping our friendship, even though I had said it was fine.

I did not go in and sit on a chair in the corner, and I did not hide in the closet. What I did was try to read, but that was impossible, so I ended up imagining what was happening behind the bedroom door. As I held the book in front of me, pictures of the two of them flashed through my head.

I saw them in our bed with him on top of her, positioned between her legs, pushing his hips in and out repeatedly over her, his erection sliding between her labia as fast as it could go. I imagined her knees on each side of his hips, them kissing and holding one another tight as they fucked, as he got his birthday fuck in my bed in my bedroom at my house. I pictured her nipples against his bare chest, her naked body under his.

My wife was fucking my friend as a birthday present to him and I was picturing it in another room. I had dared her to give him a piece of ass as a gift on his 28th and she was doing it after he had told he wouldn't fuck her behind my back. I had had to prod him to get him to make love to her, and why I wanted it was a complete mystery to me.

We were best friends, and we had shared almost everything growing up, but to share my wife was a new notion. New but not unbelievable. Unusual but not unheard of. I found that many friends shared intimate parts of their lives. When I looked into it, I found that a surprising number of men actually shared their wives with someone else. It was less common for women. Men seem to feel a kinship women do not.

When they came down the stairs from the bedroom they looked good together, I had to admit that. She took me by the hand and led me to the couch. "I would like Jake to move in with us," she said as if she was asking about getting a dog.

"What does he say?" I said.

"He will take the guest room," she said.

"That is quite a birthday present," I said. "Is that why you didn't want to do it in the first place? You knew you'd want it steady?" He nodded, then he just stood there, staring at her. "You knew you wanted her so bad you wouldn't be able to stop?"

"That's it in a sentence," he said slowly. "I didn't want to break in, but I knew I couldn't stop once I started. Tonight was touch. I knew afterwards, I either had to have her or share her. I love her, Dave. Always have. Always will." He stopped talking for a while and was silent for a long spell.

"You see, I've thought about her every single night," he said with pain in his face. "I even dreamed of taking her away from you. Bad as that was, I planned it a dozen times." Tears filled his eyes. "I expect you hate me. I was going to try to take your woman," he said as tears dripped down his cheeks.

"No need for that now," I said. "I don't hate you. You can have the guest room. Sleep with her some, and I'll sleep with her some. Polyamorous is what they call it. You be okay with that?"

He nodded his head. She reached out and took his hand, then she reached with her other hand and took mine. "We will be a family," she said.

That was five years ago. Usually, one day a week we share her in one big bed, then the other nights we alternate. We each have her three times a week, then on Sunday we have her together, each making love to her at the same time. Either he is inside her or I am. The other is usually kissing or just holding her.

When we fuck her together I will watch attentively as his cock pushes into to her, savoring the sight of it opening her lips with it's bulbous head and disappearing deep in her pussy, pleasuring her as he did that first night. I will get as close to it as I can to share with her the experience of being fucked by our friend, now family member.

I focus on the details, the glistening wetness from her pussy on the shaft of his cock, the gathering foam from them both that would accumulate between her thighs, and I enjoy the fuck like I never imagined I would, almost feeling the pleasure she feels, sharing the excitement of their sex, and my breathing is be rapid as if I were fucking her myself. I had never anticipated that it would be so satisfying to watch her take another man's cock. I will look at the rapture in her face and I feel it with her. I watch her hump against him and I feel her weight against me. When he comes in her I am be charged by the sight.

When he comes in her mouth and she swallows it all I can almost taste him. I watch her throat contact as she drinks his cum and it excites me to heights I never imagined. It is as if we are fucking her simultaneously, as if she were drinking us both at once. The excitement reaches levels I have never felt, and the sex is the best, by far, that I have ever experienced. There simply is no comparison.

I will watch him suck and kiss her pussy and I feel her excitement. My pulse races and I get lightheaded. It is incredible. Every orgasm she has I will have with her. Every groan I will feel. Every sensation of sexual exhilaration she feels I feel as well. When he sucks each nipple it is as if I have her in my mouth, feeling the pebble-like hardness and tasting her sweat, her essence, her excitement.

Sharing my wife is the most exciting thing I have ever experienced. Seeing her being fucked is incredible. Watching her face as he pleasures her is like erotic art, and I vicariously feel every sensation, every pulse pounding thrill she feels. When he takes her bottom in his hands and pulls her close, I feel their warmth, I share their glow. Deciding to encourage them was the best thing I have ever done, and I didn't regret a thing.

His birthday fuck turned into a continual adventure that has lasted five years and counting. It may not be the best thing for everyone, but it is our thing. All for one and one for all. That is how it is.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers