Home Nursing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie is silent, and the phone then picks up the sounds in the background. They're the unmistakable sounds of wet flesh pounding hard against wet flesh. The steady rhythm of Mr. Gibson fucking your girlfriend never slowed even though Allie answered the phone.

You: ".....you're having sex with him again, aren't you?"

Allie: "....don't be mad....ughhh.....he needs to exercise....and he said he would....ugh.....pull out....this time......"

You can hear Mr. Gibson grunt a few times, in rhythm with the unmistakable wet slapping sounds of his cock bottoming out in your girlfriends unprotected pussy.

Mr. Gibson: "Unnghh...ungghh....ghhhhuuu...." He sounds disgusting, straining hard to fuck your girlfriends pussy. You can't help but imagine his old, sweaty, wrinkled body grinding up against your girlfriends perfect, smooth, skin.

You hang up, red in the face with anger, and throw your alarm clock against the wall, shattering it. You shake with anger in the bed, clench your fists, and scream in the pillow.

A few minutes later, Allie sends you a picture. It's of her stomach, taken as she's lying down. Just in front of her is Mr. Gibson's massive leaky cock, erect and red from fucking your girlfriend's pussy, standing proud in front of it's achievement. An ungodly amount of cum is on her stomach, covering her entire navel, from the base of her chest down to her pussy, clearly shot from his massive cock just moments before. Between her legs, you can see her freshly fucked pussy, perfectly shaved, extremely wet and pink like a rose from Mr. Gibson's cock pounding. Mr. Gibson, himself, is clearly very sweaty from the workout, matting his considerable body hair with liquid.

The picture is captioned: "See? He pulled out this time..."

Over that day, Allie tried calling you multiple times, but you didn't pick up. Then she starts sending you text messages.

Allie (text): "Baby, It's not like you think. I was going to tell you, but I didn't want to disturb your sleep, or your work. Please call me."

Allie (text): "There's no love between Mr. Gibson and I, you know that. It's just sex. Plain and simple."

Allie (text): "I accompanied him to his doctor's office today. Mr. Gibson asked if it was safe for him to have sex, with regards to his arthritis, and his doctor actually recommended lots of sex. At least once a day."

Allie (text): "The doctor said: Sex involves gentle range-of-motion exercises, which minimizes pain and inflammation. It also releases endorphins, the body's natural pain relievers. Sex strengthens the muscles around the joints, which helps support them. And it's mood-elevating, which likewise helps alleviate pain."

Allie (text): "Of course, Mr. Gibson doesn't have a wife anymore, so when we got home, he asked me if I wanted to act as his sexual workout partner, in lieu of a wife. We had already had sex once, accidentally, and everything was fine after, so it sounded okay with me. But I would only go through with it if you agreed. Then I tried reaching you, and you wouldn't answer. Then the time came, and he expected to be able to exercise with me. I thought it would be okay, because you would understand, so....we had sex again."

Allie (text): "But it was only for medical purposes. I thought you would understand, that's why I picked up while he was....fucking me. I thought he would stop for a second, but he was too excited to stop."

You read all her texts, but didn't answer, and ignored her calls. The rage, and embarrassment within you is unlike anything you have ever felt, but you didn't have the time, or the energy, to focus on this. You have a job to do here in Malaysia, and if you don't do it right, you're out of a job, and maybe a career.

The next afternoon, you get sent a video file from Allie. You hesitantly play it.

Allie is holding the phone, laying down naked on your bed. In front of her is wrinkly old Mr. Gibson on his knees, stroking his seven inch erect, uncut cock, and spreading your girlfriend's smooth legs apart.

Allie is focusing the camera on his face, but you can see that he's rubbing his cock on her pussy, wetting it with your girlfriend's juices.

The camera pans down, Mr. Gibson's rock hard cock is now completely wet, and you can tell Allie is extremely aroused. Her pussy is engorged to the maximum, ready to receive him.

Mr. Gibson rests his heavy, eager cock on Allie's bare pussy, while he caresses her inner thighs gently, teasing her for what's to come.

Without saying anything, and without ceremony, the old pervert pushed his big cock inside Allie's aroused pussy. He starts slow, feeding his cock to her, letting her get accustomed to his size.

Along the way, he clearly flexes his cock repeatedly, letting Allie feel him completely. He pulls out slightly, revealing his veiny shaft, now slick and shiny with her pussy juice. Allie moans ever so slightly when he does, then he pushes back inside of her completely.

Once his cock is fully buried inside your girlfriend, he pauses, and lets out a satisfied groan while he enjoys the warm embrace of your girlfriend's wet pussy.

Allie keeps the camera focused on their joined genitals. The old man starts puling out, then he slowly pushes back in. He repeats this about ten times, stroking his cock with your girlfriends velvety pussy. He's started grunting pretty hard at this point.

They start moaning in unison, now in joined sexual pleasure. His pendulous old man balls are slapping Allie's asshole as he bottoms out inside of her with each stroke, generating a sickening slap. The old pervert is grunting obscenely, and his breathing is getting heavier, and heavier. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh is the only thing you hear, mixed with the sounds of the two unlikely lovers breathing, grunting, and moaning in unison.

The camera is picking up how sweaty they're both becoming, but especially him. Beads of sweat are pooling on his chest and chin, dripping down on Allie's smooth skin.

You sit there, clenched fists, watching this old man fuck your girlfriend's unprotected pussy for over five minutes. For a long while, you hear nothing but the wet sounds of Allie's aroused pussy splashing against Mr. Gibson's hips. His cock is coated with slight sheen of juices coming from her pink pussy.

For a moment, you forget that you're watching your girlfriend get fucked by your old pervert neighbor. It looks like a amateur porn video....

Then, suddenly, Mr. Gibson stops thrusting, and pulls out of Allie's pussy.

Mr. Gibson: "Auuuhghhhh!!" His body has goosebumps while he ejaculates all over her stomach.

Allie: "Ohhhhhmmmmmmmgffff....." It's hard to tell, but you're pretty sure Allie is orgasming at the same time as the old man ejaculates ropes of cum on top of her. She has goosebumps while he's doing it, and she spasms quite a few times.

After a full ten seconds, he finally stops ejaculating. The pool of stinky, pearlescent old man cum on your girlfriend makes your stomach turn.

The video abruptly ends. You're left sitting in your hotel bed with a rock hard erection tenting your underwear, and a wet spot on the tip of your dick.

Some text messages from Allie start popping up on your phone.

Allie: "I hope you watched the video, baby, and realize now that Mr. Gibson and I are able to have sex without involving any feelings. There was no kissing, no loving talk, no cuddling afterwards, just sex for the sake of exercise. This is just so much better for him, because he's so sedentary, this is the only exercise he gets. And maybe it's better for me, I've also built up a lot of sexual pressure over the past few weeks while you've been gone. This way, we're really helping each other out."

You decide to reply: "Allie, I don't know how to explain to you how I feel about this...how would you feel if I started sleeping with somebody over here in Malaysia?"

Allie: "I would feel very bad, I would cry my eyes out, but it's not the same. You'd be doing it just to cheat on me. I'm doing this because I'm helping Mr. Gibson, it's different. I'm sorry but if you do that, you will definitely not have a girlfriend when you get back."

You: "So I don't get a choice in this? You're just gonna be fucking Mr. Gibson forever now?"

Allie: "No, don't be silly. Just until you get back. You're my boyfriend, and I prefer sleeping with you. Mr. Gibson's a very old man, it's not like I want to sleep with him. It's just that it's so convenient, and he needs to exercise. Nobody has to know, it's just us three."

You: "I don't know what to say to that, but....I want you to still be my girlfriend..."

Allie: "And I want to be yours. This is just temporary, baby. I miss you."

You pause, but finally hurry to type.

You: "I miss you too...."

You decide to take a shower, and jerk off to some porn. By accident, you played the video Allie sent you.....but you didn't switch away from it. You watch the video again, when you see Mr. Gibson ejaculate over Allie once more, you ejaculate on the shower tile, and watch your sperm wash down the drain.

================================================================

Chapter 6.

It's been two weeks since the day you watched Mr. Gibson fuck your girlfriend. You finally called Allie and you talked it out for hours. You decided to forgive her. Her intentions were pure, she only ever wanted to take good care of her patient. She never intended to cheat on you, she just got wrapped up in taking good care of Mr. Gibson, and he took advantage of her being alone while you're away.

However, despite your repeated pleading, Allie is unwilling to start denying Mr. Gibson. By that point, they'd had sex twice already, and it seemed silly to her to stop something that was so beneficial to Mr. Gibson, and herself. You tried to get Allie to convince Mr. Gibson to at least wear a condom, and thankfully he did, once. But he claimed that the condom reduced the pleasure he received from the sex, rendering his pain coming back. He said he'd rather stop ejaculating altogether than to wear a condom again. Allie understood, and because the doctor told her how healthy it was for Mr. Gibson to ejaculate, that very same day, she had unprotected sex with Mr. Gibson again.

Allie is pretty good at tracking her periods, and she convinced you that she could use the timing method, coupled with the pullout method, to avoid pregnancy altogether. It seemed to be working, since she took a pregnancy test, and it was negative. You said you would prefer her to use some other form of birth control, like the pill, but Allie has always been against bombarding her body with hormones just so a man can cum inside of her without worries. That's why she's always made you wear a condom.

In order to keep everything happening between Allie and Mr. Gibson above board, Allie decided to keep sending you videos of them whenever they have sex. To prove to you that it's only about Mr. Gibson's health, and there is no relationship between them. She even got a tripod for the phone, so they could record more easily. Mr. Gibson is also very diligent about pulling out, although Allie has to remind him every time.

So, now your phone is filled with hardcore, graphic porn of your old pervert neighbor fucking your girlfriend, unprotected, in so many different positions. You have videos of him sucking and lapping on Allie's shaved pussy until she orgasms, several videos of him fucking her in doggystyle, and a couple videos where Allie was on top, because Mr. Gibson got a cramp, or was tired.

You usually sit in the toilets in the office, and watch a video of Mr. Gibson fucking Allie, her busty natural breasts swing back and forth from the force of Mr. Gibson's eager thrusts. The two of them are always sweaty as fuck from the exertion, they usually go for a long time. You can't help but be impressed with Mr. Gibson's....virility...for an old man. You've watched many porn videos in your lifetime, but you've never seen anyone ejaculate just as much, and with as much force, as that old pervert. When he pulls out of your girlfriend's pussy, and ejaculates on top of her, the ropes of cum often reach her face and hair.

By now, you've gotten used to seeing Mr. Gibson's old, and sweaty, hairy ass bouncing up and down between your girlfriends warm, shapely thighs, and his pendulous ball sack slapping her supple cheeks over and over, until they release their pent up cum all over her. Mr. Gibson, even though they're fucking unprotected, can last a very long time. Allie says it's because he's an old man, and therefore not as sensitive down there. Often the videos they send are over ten minutes long, of non-stop penetrative sex. Mr. Gibson's....energy....has shot through the roof recently. He's able to go longer, harder, and faster. Allie says that it's because the exercise is working, he's getting healthier, so that's a good thing. But all you can see is an old man fucking your girlfriend harder and faster, something she clearly enjoys, since she's orgasming, hard, every single time they have sex.

The situation is obviously not ideal, but you can't do anything about it while you're in Malaysia, especially when Allie is convinced that the "treatment" of Mr. Gibson is working. Just knowing that this will stop when you get home next week, is the only thing that is holding you together. Then Allie will stop having sex with Mr. Gibson, and you can pressure him to leave your apartment. Then you can petition with Allie's boss to reassign her to another patient.

Maybe, even, if you get the Director promotion, Allie wouldn't have to work at all anymore....then maybe you can move away from Mr. Gibson entirely....

One day, Allie calls you in the middle of the day. You find an empty meeting room in the office, and answer.

Allie: "Hey baby..."

You: "Hey, Allie...what's wrong?"

Allie: "So...you know how I'm taking pregnancy tests every now and then, just to check if the method is working?"

You: "....yes....don't tell me...."

Allie: "No, no! I'm just letting you know that Mr. Gibson mentioned that it might be a bad look if me or him go to the pharmacy to buy pregnancy tests. People might notice and....start talking....with you being in Malaysia, and all...."

You: "Oh....yeah...I guess that's true...."

Allie: "But we have an idea. Mr. Gibson's doctor can administer blood tests to check for pregnancy periodically. They're way more accurate, and we'll know faster if....you know."

You: "Okay...."

Allie: "I just...it requires me to tell his doctor about our....arrangement. I just wanted to ask if that was okay with you."

You: "Oh....I'm not sure...."

Allie: "It's better than people starting rumors about us, right?"

You: "I guess that's true...."

Allie: "Okay, I'll talk to him today while I accompany Mr. Gibson to his appointment. Then I can go take a test every week or so to check."

You: "Okay....love you...."

Allie: "Love you too!"

You exit the meeting room with mixed feelings. This whole thing was just barely manageable via the fact that nobody knew about your girlfriend sleeping with Mr. Gibson. But you suppose the man is a doctor, and there's some confidentiality involved.

When you get to your desk, there's a note. It says "Call Mr. Figaro.". A cold sweat runs down your spine. You hate talking to Mr. Figaro, and whenever you do, it's never good news. Despite this, you call him immediately, you don't want to keep him waiting.

You: "Mr. Figaro, sir, apologies for missing your call..."

Mr. Figaro: "Good! I expect my subordinates to answer when I call! Don't let it happen again!"

You: "No, I was just..."

Mr. Figaro: "I'll be quick about this. You're going to need to stay over there in Indonesia for a month longer."

You: "I...I'm in Malaysia...."

Mr. Figaro: "Yes, yes. That. The fools over there don't have a clue without you there. I want you there to oversee things for the next month."

You: "But, Mr. Figaro, the employees here have taken very well to my teachings...I think they're ready now...."

Mr. Figaro: "Don't argue with me about this, boy. This decision is final. The numbers over there are abysmal, and I want you to improve them. Fast. Do this, and I can promise you a Director's position, and a company car, how's that sound?"

You: "I....I'd like to get home..."

Mr. Figaro: "Nonsense! You're young! Now I'll hear no more mewling from you about this. It's only one month."

You: "Okay, Mr. Figaro....I won't let you down..."

Without acknowledging your response, he hangs up. You drop the phone, place your head in your hands, and cry, silently. This means another month of Mr. Gibson fucking your girlfriend. Fucking. Great. You are, without a doubt, the unluckiest piece of shit ever to grace this earthen soil.

================================================================

Chapter 7.

The next day, when you and Allie talk, you explain how you have to stay another month. Allie is distraught, since she misses you so much. Mr. Gibson apparently heard, and offered to stay over at your place to keep Allie company. Allie thanked him for offering, and it ended up with Mr. Gibson moving most of his stuff into your bedroom closet.

After a few days of that, it made no sense to have Mr. Gibson's apartment stay empty, so he got a couple tenants to rent while you were away. Allie got the results of the pregnancy test from Mr. Gibson's Doctor, and thankfully it was negative. And of course, the sex continued. Every. Night.

You were actually able to, through extremely hard work, increase sales numbers in the Malaysia branch by 12%, motivated by the fact that if you do well, you get to go home, and kick Mr. Gibson out.

Life continued like that for a while, until one day, Allie called you again in the middle of the day.

Allie: "I...Todd...."

You: "Allie? What...what's wrong?"

Allie: "I just got the results of the latest pregnancy test from Mr. Gibson's doctor....."

You: "Allie...."

Allie: "Todd, I'm pregnant...."

You: "I...I can't believe this....what the fuck happened?"

Allie: "I don't know...I was being really careful with my cycle....I'm supposed to start ovulation tonight....and Mr. Gibson always pulled out...."

You: "Sure, he pulled out, except that one time....the first time..."

Allie: "Yeah, but that was so long ago....I don't know what happened....I had my period recently, but the doctor said he was sure...."

You: "I fucking knew this would happen, Allie!"

Allie: "Don't be mad at me, baby, please. I don't know what to do without you...."

You: "I know what to do, and it involves you going to Planned Parenthood right now."

Allie: "Todd, baby, you know I can't, even if I wanted to. People know I've been taking care of Mr. Gibson as his live-in nurse. You've been gone for so long, if I go to Planned Parenthood, people will know that Mr. Gibson impregnated me, and not you. I don't want that, do you?"

You: "So...you're just going to have that old perverts baby?? And I'm supposed to be cool with that?"

Allie: "Every life is sacred, baby. I'm sure you can understand that I'm in a very difficult position....I hope you can find it in your heart to take care of this baby like it was your own...."

You: "That's...that's a tall order, Allie. I don't know if I can do that."

Allie: "Let's just sideline that conversation for now, okay? For when you get back."

You: "Fine..."

Allie: "I love you...."

But you don't answer, and just hang up.

The next morning, you receive a video, like usual, but there was something different about the atmosphere. Like it was loaded with tension. The camera is on the tripod in front of the bed, and Allie is laying there, nude. Her ovulation cycle would be at it's peak, if she weren't already pregnant. Still, her body seems like it's eager to copulate, like it's on edge. Her nipples are already rock hard, and she's squeezing her legs together, rubbing back and forth.