Home Nursing

Story Info
Your girlfriend has ambitions to become a home nurse.
14.2k words
3.52
12.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

You are Todd, a 24 year old software engineer. You come home from work to find your girlfriend of six years, Allie, also 24, cooking dinner for you.

Allie: "Hey there, gorgeous! How was your day?"

She pitter patters on over to you, stands on her bare tippy toes, and gives you a loving kiss. She's wearing an apron, but underneath she's only wearing her underwear.

You: "About to get a lot better...wow, you look amazing...."

Allie, a petite girl, stands only at around 5'6" tall. You yourself are around 5'10", so there is some height difference. Despite or short stature, Allie is quite stacked in other ways. Her breasts are a perfect C-cup, almost reaching into the D cup area, and they don't sag at all, staying perfectly round and supple even without a bra to support them. With a bra, especially a pushup, she looks like two sizes above usual.

As she turns around to attend to her cooking, you can't help but look at her swaying hips, dressed only in black lacy underwear. Her body makes for such a perfect hourglass figure. Allie is skinny, but her hips are quite wide, making for a pretty big ass for her size. She's always been self-conscious about it, but you've always told her she should be proud of her body.

In fact, you absolutely love the way her luscious hips feel like a soft, fleshy cushion when you fuck her. It amplifies the warm, soft feeling of her pussy enveloping your dick. Especially when she wraps her legs around your back, and squeezes tight. That always makes you cum so hard.

Allie: "Well...if you eat your dinner, I've got a.....dessert planned for you...."

It's been six months since you moved to the big city. Things are going alright, but it's tough to try to make it at this new corporate job you landed. Allie hasn't found a job yet, but she's looking. She wants to be a nurse, and is taking online classes. This makes it so that she's home alone a lot, while you work long hours at the office. Instead, Allie promised to take good care of you while you remain the sole breadwinner of the house.

So she cooks and cleans, and treats you well, in general. That night, her dessert was in the form of a fantastic blowjob. She's gotten very good at them recently, owing to a feisty little class her friends dragged her to with this sexual guru yoga lady. After that, you're getting your dick sucked at least once a week, sometimes twice. Her only condition is that you warn her before cumming, so you don't cum in her mouth. It's understandable, cum has got to taste awful.

Only about six minutes after Allie started sucking you, you warn her that you're about to cum. She finishes you off with her hand, and you nut on your stomach.

Allie: "Mmmm....that's a good boy.....so much cum...." She says while she cleans you up with some wipes.

You yawn: "That was amazing....huaahhhh....let me repay you the favor...."

Allie: "You must be tired after work, why don't you just go to sleep? I'm okay."

What a perfect girlfriend, and the perfect life. She sucks you off to sleep, and doesn't expect reciprocation. Allie did go to the bathroom for a while, maybe she was finishing her self off there. You couldn't really tell, you fell asleep like a rock.

====================================================================

Chapter 2.

Life continued like this for a few more weeks, until Allie proclaimed that she wanted to earn some money for the household, too. You protested, of course, you're making enough money for the two of you with your job alone. But Allie insisted, especially because she already got a job offer as a home nurse.

You: "But what about your studies?"

Allie: "It'll be fine. I can finish the studies after work. To tell you the truth, after studying, I really don't have anything to do here at home, and I'm bored."

You: "But...home nursing? You'll be going into other people's homes and stuff? Helping old people?"

Allie: "Yeah! It'll be nice to get out there a little bit. Help out. I'm feeling restless here, all by myself. You sometimes work such long hours, Todd."

She seemed hellbent on this, so you relented and decided to support her in her endeavors. This, of course, changed things drastically for you. She no longer had cooking done before you came home, and her energy levels dropped significantly, especially in bed. The blowjobs stopped pretty quickly, but at least you're still having sex, with a condom, once a week.

Allies clients were mostly women, in their 80's and 90's. The few men she were visiting were so old and decrepit that she was always a little depressed after visiting them. You suppose that changing a grown mans diaper has to drain your spirit somewhat. The most depressing thing was how little that job paid. Being a government job, there just wasn't that much money available.

One day, Allie received an offer from her employer to move up to private nursing. Apparently they were so impressed by her work, that she basically received a promotion.

Allie: "Apparently a request came through for a nurse in my area to move into the private sector. It makes a lot more money because some millionaire is funding the program, and they want me to join!"

You: "That's fantastic! But, what changes then?"

Allie: "Basically, now I don't have to go to the very old and helpless folks that are so far away. I'll only have one client, and he lives in our building!"

You: "What? Who?"

Allie: "Mr. Gibson, in 201. So the commute is like, super short, I guess."

Albert Gibson was the man who greeted you into the building. You always got a weird vibe from him, and you're pretty sure he never actually looked you in the eye. He just looked at Allie the entire time, complimenting her. Of course, Allie didn't suspect a thing, and just enjoyed the compliments.

Ever since then, every time you meet Mr. Gibson in the elevator, he always calls Allie beautiful. And if you're by yourself, he'll ask questions about her.

You: "Gibson? But he's not THAT old....he's like 60?"

Allie: "He's 63, and he has a disability."

You: "What? Being a creep?"

Allie: "No, he has sever arthritis. He's constantly in pain, and needs help with his day to day. Besides, this program is just as much about providing company to lonely elders in the city. I live right here, so it's perfect!"

Again, there was nothing you could do, or say, to convince Allie that Albert Gibson is a creepy fuck who you don't trust. So for the next few weeks, Allie went down to apartment 201 to take care of the old guy for a few hours.

Now, when you meet the guy in the elevator, clutching his cane, he no longer asks you questions about Allie, but brags about her coming to "visit" him.

Gibson: "I really, really enjoy Allies sponge baths, young man. I've had many nurses, and Allie is the best, by far..."

You: "Yeah...great...."

You didn't know that Allie was giving him sponge baths, so you confront Allie about that.

You: "I thought you were just, like, helping him around the house and shit! What are you giving him sponge baths for???"

Allie: "I told you, he has severe arthritis. He can't really wash himself that well, but he needs to warm up his joints. He doesn't have a bathtub, and it hurts him to stand in the shower. So he sits down on a stool in the shower while I help rub a sponge over him. It's a completely thing for a nurse to do, Todd."

You reluctantly accept this reasoning. Sponge baths are totally something within a nurses wheelhouse. It just hurts to hear the old man brag about it. It's almost like he waits outside the building for you to arrive, just to get a few words in.

Gibson: "My arthritis feels so much better after Allie started treating me. Be sure to give her my thanks for the massage, it felt great."

You: "Uh...sure..." Great, massages now, too?

Gibson: "I just wish I had some way of relieving the erection afterwards. Know what I mean? Haha. It's starting to hurt, you know?"

You: "Gross. That's my girlfriend."

Gibson: "Yeah....hey you guys have a bathtub, right?"

You: "Yes....why?"

Gibson: "Oh, nothing...."

===============================================

Chapter 3.

It's been a week now since you came home after a long day of work, and found your girlfriend on her knees in front of your bathtub, bathing Mr. Gibson as he soaked in your tub. Allie claimed that this was much better for him as he could finally completely soak his body in the warm water. While he soaked, she would scrub him, and massage his aching joints and muscles.

Seeing the whole thing was disturbing, but that all paled in comparison when you saw that the old man was completely naked under the water. You had assumed there was a swimsuit involved, but no. Apparently he'd been naked in the shower from the first day Allie started taking care of him. Worse yet, his cock is massive, for an old man, and he was completely erect while Allie was massaging his thigh muscle. Furthermore, Allie's chest was completely wet, causing her shirt to stick to her ample breasts, turning it almost see-through. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra, so her nipples were poking through, almost certainly contributing to the old mans erection.

From the looks of it, the randy bastard had been splashing her with water "accidentally". But Allie didn't mind at all, since she seemed to believe it was accidental. You didn't say anything, because technically Allie was "at work", and you certainly didn't want to look at that wrinkly old body for any longer.

You: "This has to stop, Allie, right now. What the fuck was that? That old creep had an erection!" You confronted her after the old man left for the day.

Allie: "Calm down, Todd. This happens all the time. Old men are still men, and they can't control their bodies."

You: "Ever heard of a swimsuit??"

Allie: "What good would it do, anyway? His penis is large enough to poke through any swimsuit, there's no point. Let's be adults about this, Todd. It's no big deal."

You: "ughhhh......fine! Fine. But I don't want your shirt to get wet like that again. He could see everything....and he enjoyed it too much."

Allie, fortunately, agreed that it was annoying to get her clothes so wet. You didn't press the matter further, and tried to let Allie do her work in peace. To get some peace of mind, you googled Home Nursing and found a subreddit that confirmed that old men do indeed get erections all the time around their private nurses.

Except for the daily bath time, Allie now spends most of her day down by old Mr. Gibson's apartment, cooking and cleaning for him. Meanwhile, you spend most of your time at the office. Your boss, Mr. Figaro, is riding you harder than usual these past few weeks, causing you to stay later and later. Figaro, like Gibson, is around 60 years old, and a complete hard ass. You don't dare say anything against him, he has such a huge, yet fragile, ego. He's already fired three guys since you joined for some minor mistakes, so you really want to impress him.

Gibson keeps bragging to you about all the time Allie is spending with him, every chance he gets. In the elevator, he describes to you how soft her hands feel.

Gibson: "It feels like she's wearing thin velvet gloves. Don't you think? When she's massaging me, it's like being touched by an angel."

You: "Uh, yeah. She has soft hands..."

Gibson: "I hope you understand the other day, then. I assume Allie has spoken to you about it."

You: "What? About what?"

Gibson: "Oh dear, I have said too much already."

Gibson just smiled awkwardly, and left the elevator silently.

You can't help but ask Allie about this, just to see if that pervert was just lying to rile you up, or not. When asked, Allie turned sheepish, and blushed a little.

You: "Allie....what was he talking about?"

Allie: "Don't be mad.....the other day, in the bath, Mr. Gibson ejaculated while I was massaging him...."

You: "What?! Gross! That's so disgusting!"

Allie: "Let me explain!"

You: "Oh, go ahead! Explain to me how you jerked off our 60 year old neighbor! I'm sure it will be a riveting story!"

Allie: "Okay...first off I didn't 'jerk' him off. Mr. Gibson has been very...backed up...for years now since his wife died. Like you have seen, he is always...extremely aroused...whenever I bathe him. And I want to be a good nurse, Todd."

While explaining this to you, she has a concerned look on her face. Almost like she pities the old pervert. You just stand there with crossed arms a stern look on your face.

You: "What does that have to do with anything?"

Allie: "Well...it means I have to wash Mr. Gibson...everywhere. He has a very pendulous ball sack, and it needs to get washed thoroughly, or he will get sores. And he is uncircumcised, so I've always peeled back the foreskin, and cleaned him up. Last week, when I was washing him there, he just ejaculated out of nowhere."

You: "Ugh...Allie....men don't do that this easily....you must have jerked him off...."

Allie: "Well...I was making sure he was really clean. You have to understand, he was taught to never masturbate by his super religious parents. So since his wife died, he has not ejaculated once, in years. So he was just very sensitive. I could tell he was embarrassed by it, his ejaculate was all over the bath water. I decided not to say anything, and just emptied the bath water, and washed us again with the shower attachment. Please don't be mad, baby."

You try and calm down. What Allie is saying is actually a pretty reasonable explanation.

You: "Ughhh.....I guess that it would happen to me if I hadn't cum in years, too."

Allie breathes a sigh of relief: "I'm so glad you understand, baby. I'm so relieved, I was so nervous to tell you."

You: "Yeah, but....wait, you said you washed 'us'?"

Allie: "Well, yeah....like I said, his ejaculate was all over the bathwater."

You: "But...you're outside the bath?"

Allie: "Well, no. Since you didn't want my shirt to get wet while bathing him, I just decided to take it off. Mr. Gibson then pointed out that it would be easier on my back to just get in the tub with him. He I was already topless, and I also needed a bath, so I just removed my panties and got in behind him."

You: "What?! How could you let him see you naked?!"

Allie: "Relax, it's no big deal. It was like you said, he could already see everything once my shirt got wet. And it's wayyy easier to bathe him like that."

Your head is spinning from these news, and you sit down on the couch to catch your breath.

Allie: "Todd, baby, it's okay. I've already been doing that for weeks now. Ever since you said you didn't want him to get my shirt wet...."

Allie has been getting into the bath tub with old Mr. Gibson, pressing their wet skin together. Gross.

You: "Yes...that was because I didn't want him to see your breasts like that! And now he's seen you completely naked! And you're taking baths with him! No wonder he came while you were washing him, the situation is extremely erotic!"

Allie: "Oh....ooooh! I never thought about it that way....but I suppose you're right. I had been torturing him with my body....every time we bathed, he would get more and more aroused....until he just exploded...."

You: "Yes!"

Allie's cheeks get red, and she cradles her face in her palms: "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. I've just been treating him like a patient, I didn't even stop to think. Oh jeez, the poor man, he must have been in so much pain, for weeks!"

Seeing this as an opportunity to get Allie to stop bathing with the old man, you decide to tap into this line of reasoning.

You: "So...it's best to stop torturing the poor man. Right? Stop this whole thing?"

Allie nods: "Yeah, of course. I don't want him to be in pain. I'll ask him if it's okay to relieve him of his pain, regularly, but....is it okay with you?"

You: "Uh, yeah, it's okay with me....this has gone too far already, so it's about time."

Allie: "I think so too, I'm glad you agree."

Satisfied that Allie is going to stop torturing the old man by showing him her naked body, you lay the matter to rest. Convinced that what happened was by accident and/or naivety, you focus on your work.

=====================================================================

Chapter 4.

In the weeks after the conversation with Allie about bathing with Mr. Gibson, the old man has been much happier. Whenever you meet him, there's a slight spring in his step, even though he's using a cane.

He has started to grab you on the shoulder whenever you meet him, in silent appreciation. You meet him in the lobby of your building as you're leaving for work in the morning.

Gibson: "My boy! I've been meaning to thank you!"

You: "Thank me?"

Gibson: "Yes, Allie explained to me how you discussed the matter of our bath time."

You: "Oh...yeah."

Gibson: "And I've just got to say, she has a wonderful touch. Ever since that day, I've been feeling much better!"

You: "Uhm, great. Listen, I've got to go to work...."

You leave for work, and think about what Gibson said. She has a "wonderful touch"? What the hell does that mean. You expected Gibson to be upset about not seeing Allie naked anymore, so, what gives? You try to focus on your work, but you can't stop thinking about this.

After work, you nervously hurry home. It's just about time for Mr. Gibson's bath time, and you just want to see if Allie is definitely not in the bath with the old man again.

You get home, and see Mr. Gibson's cane resting outside the bathroom door, which is slightly ajar. You can hear some wet sounds coming from within, which is not inherently surprising. You push the door further, and just peek your head in, you'd prefer not to see the old pervert naked again, but you can't help but verify that Allie is actually fully clothed this time. You expect to see the back of Allie's shirt as she bathes him. However, the sight before you was something entirely different.

They're not in the tub, at all. Mr. Gibson is standing in front of the tub, his side facing you. Allie is on her knees in front of him, with Mr. Gibson's cock halfway inside of her mouth, sucking him in. You freeze in the doorway, your head just barely poking through. Blood rushes to your cheeks in a mix of rage, anxiety and, weirdly, arousal.

Gibson: "Ugh....guuuuhhh....that's it....yes....keep going...." the old man moans with pleasure as your girlfriend continues to bob her head up and down on his six inch, thick old-man cock, making it shine with her saliva.

You're not entirely sure why you waited so long to say something to stop them. Maybe it was the shock of seeing your girlfriend suck another mans cock. But just when you decided to open the door further, the old man clenched his butt cheeks together.

Gibson: "auuuughhh....yes....uhghhhhhh..." Without even a hint of warning, he ejaculates inside of Allie's mouth, drenching her throat and tongue with his nasty, warm, old man cum. Allie seemed to just accept it, and kept his cock inside of her mouth while he finished orgasming.

You: "Wh...what the...what the FUCK is going ON?!" you try and scream through the ball in your throat, but you can't really manage it. You're shaking with emotion right now.

Just as you did, both Mr. Gibson and Allie turned their heads towards you, his cock still halfway down her throat. You could noticeably see Allie's throat close as she swallowed the old mans cum, before pursing her lips around his shaft and removing her mouth off his wet cock. His reddish cockhead still drips some cum down on the bathroom tile.

Allie, after swallowing some more of Mr. Gibson's cum: "Todd, baby....I know how this looks, but I can explain!"

You: "There's nothing to explain! You're just cheating on me!"

Gibson: "Now now, son. Let's not get too angry here. There is a great explanation to this."