Home Nursing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Gibson set up the camera, and then joined her in bed. His old veiny cock is already hard, Allie has clearly sucked on it a little while. He splays your girlfriends legs apart for the hundredth time, but when he does, Allie places her hand on his chest.

Allie: "Maybe this isn't a good idea.... I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating...."

Mr. Gibson: "You saw the test....what does it matter? Now we can finally enjoy the feeling of climaxing together."

Allie: "I know....but what if the test was wrong? I really don't feel pregnant....like, at all...."

Mr. Gibson: "Blood tests are very accurate....and Dr. Erschenbaum ran it twice."

While this conversation is ongoing, Mr. Gibson is sliding his hard cock along the folds of Allie's fertile pussy. She's extra wet with thick, slimy lubricant, no doubt a normal consequence of ovulation.

Mr. Gibson: "You know it's going to feel great....."

Allie: "...I know...but...okay...."

Soon the old man's cock has disappeared balls deep in your girlfriends unprotected pussy once again. After a solid five minutes of Mr. Gibson pounding Allie's pussy in the missionary position, he grabs the back of her head and pulls her in for a kiss.

This was a big deal, they've never kissed before. Allie seemed reluctant at first, but soon gave up and opened up to him completely. Soon, they're exploring each others mouths while enjoying fully unprotected sex.

Mr. Gibson pulls away from the kiss, and says: "I'm gonna cum inside you soon..."

Allie: "Oohhh....nooo...please pull out...I changed my mind....It's not safe...."

Mr. Gibson: "You're already pregnant with my child....your womb is mine, Allie...."

Allie: "Noooo.....fuuuuuck....."

Mr. Gibson speeds up, fucking Allie's fertile pussy harder and faster than ever before. The sexual vigor he's exhibiting now belies his old age.

Allie: "Auuuughhh!!! Please Mr. Gibson....please pull ouuuuuuttt!!!"

But it was too late. Mr. Gibson pauses balls deep inside of your girlfriends pussy, and delivers an earth shattering orgasm to them both. Both of their bodies are covered in goose bumps, and sweat, while the old pervert ejaculates rope after rope of hot cum into her. Surely, if she wasn't already pregnant, she would be now, after this.

Mr. Gibson: "Auuuughhh...fuuuuuuckkkk....yes....."

Allie: "Ohhmmmmffff....Mr. Gibson....ohhhh....."

Allie, instinctively, clenches her legs behind his back. Keeping him in place while he finishes ejaculating inside of her. Mr. Gibson's wrinkled ass cheeks are clenched and shuddering in complete sexual bliss, and his ball sack is pressed hard up against Allie's bare asshole while they deliver a no doubt massive amount of semen inside your girlfriends pussy.

While they rock slowly together in the after throes of their shared, volcanic, orgasm, they kiss slowly, sensually, over and over. Just like...real lovers....

Soon after, Mr. Gibson finally pulls out of her and stands up. As he walks towards the phone to shut off the recording, you can see his completely wet cock bouncing proudly up and down. In the background, Allie is laid down legs splayed, a little white stream of Mr. Gibson's cum running down from inside her pussy, going from her asshole, and onto the bed.

After that, Mr. Gibson stopped pulling out every time he fucked your girlfriend. Allie tried to get him to pull out, and to stop kissing her, but he eventually convinced her that it didn't matter, since she was already pregnant. She wanted to keep a clear line between loving sex, and sex with Mr. Gibson for the sake of exercise, but those lines were blurred now to the point that there was no functional difference.

Every day you would now receive either a video of Mr. Gibson creampie-ing your girlfriend, or a picture of her cum filled pussy. You're not sure why they're sending you these anymore. Originally it was supposed to show that they were just doing sex for exercise, but now their sex has turned into loving acts, instead of just carnal release.

Mr. Gibson sometimes sends you photos of his cock buried in Allie's pussy, but in other places than the bedroom. Most often they're on the couch, with Allie's panties just to the side, and his veiny cock nestled nicely inside of her pussy while a movie's playing.

"Netflix and chill, like you kids say...." was the caption.

One time he sent you a picture that was especially crazy. They were clearly in a dressing room, and Allie was dressed in sexy lingerie, with her butt pressed up against Mr. Gibson's navel.

"Went to Victoria's secret to buy my nurse a little present.....then we decided to play hide the cock.....can you guess where it is?" was the caption to that.

That fucking old ass pervert is playing games with you now, bragging how he can now fuck your girlfriend anywhere, any time. Like his own personal warm fuckhole and cum dumpster. Eventually, the pervert bought some cock rings to try out. His favorite was a black, metal cock ring, coupled with a black rubber one around his ball sack. It would make his cock even harder and bigger than usual, heightening Allie's pleasure, and the one around his balls would make him cum even harder inside of her. Allie for sure noticed a difference, because she makes him wear it whenever possible.

Somehow, the worst parts were when Mr. Gibson would send you pictures when they weren't having sex, but cuddling on the couch, or having lunch at the food court. But the absolutely worst was when he sent you a picture of Allie in nothing but her panties, white socks, and an apron, cooking up Mr. Gibson's dinner, your heart sank. Only a couple of months ago, she was doing that for you.

"Pregnancy really suits her....." the caption said.

Then later you would get a video of him fucking the absolute life out of her pregnant pussy, still standing in her apron, pounding it for all that it's worth, and ejaculating an absurd amount of cum inside of her.

Allie has clearly started to enjoy Mr. Gibson's creampies, since she seems to be asking for them now.

Allie: "MMMmmmmfff....ooaohhhhh....cum for me Mr. Gibson....cum inside my pussy....!"

And he would. Every time.

===========================================================

Chapter 8.

Finally, after weeks of this, it was finally time to go home. Mr. Figaro had no reason to keep you in Malaysia anymore, since the branch is doing better than ever before.

At the airport, you're greeted with Allie and Mr. Gibson. You run to Allie, and she runs to you, and you finally embrace after two long months apart. You kiss intensely.

Allie: "I missed you so much, baby....."

Todd: "I missed you, too....I'm so glad to be home, finally...."

Mr. Gibson limps up with his cane, something you are quite certain he doesn't need, judging by how rigorously he fucks your girlfriend. He extends his hand, and says: "I hope there's no bad blood between us, Todd. I hope that we can be good friends, despite our current situation."

You: "I....gotta be honest, I have been thinking about kicking you out for months now."

Mr. Gibson: "Oh? And now?"

You: "I've thought about this long, and hard. Allie is going to have a baby in 8 months or so, and I want to be there for her when she does. We can keep this a secret between ourselves, because Allie's reputation would be ruined, and I'm sure her family would turn their backs on her."

Mr. Gibson: "I'm so glad to hear that. I also want to be there, for the baby. I never had any children of my own, so I was so glad to hear you were keeping it. And since you say that, then I feel I can send you this."

Mr. Gibson takes up his phone, and sends you yet another video file.

Confused, you open it discretely in the public airport. It's a video of Mr. Gibson fucking Allie from behind in an...airport bathroom stall...

Mr. Gibson: "We had some time to kill. We think some of the guys in there heard us, but they didn't see anything, so you have no worries."

The video is over five minutes long, you skip to the end to see if he came in a tissue or something, but no, he finished inside of her like always.

You look up at Allie, your girlfriend, and see the signs now. Her hair is a little ruffled, and her cheeks are flushed. She's carrying the old man's baby, and a load of his cum in her pussy right this second.

You: "Well...I hope you enjoyed it, because this was the last time...."

Mr. Gibson: "What? Why?"

You: "I'm here now, and she's my girlfriend....."

Mr. Gibson: "...and she's carrying my child...so what difference does it make if we fuck every now and then?"

You: "It's not right, and you know it. It stops now."

Allie: "He's right, Mr. Gibson....I've thought about it, too, and we should stop, for the sake of my relationship with Todd."

Mr. Gibson: "So, what, I'm out of a nurse, now?"

Allie: "No, no, I'll still take care of you, but just...differently. I'm so thankful for you taking care of my sexual needs while Todd was away, but it's time to stop."

Mr. Gibson: "What about my exercise?"

Allie: "I bought you a high quality fake vagina on Amazon....it comes with silicone butt cheeks and all. It should get to us in a couple of days. That should be enough for you, it has excellent reviews...."

You: "Wait...that was an option....?" You say, but it's swiftly ignored.

Mr. Gibson: "This is ridiculous, but I of course can't force you to do anything you don't want to. I thought you enjoyed me fucking you...."

The people walking by you in the busy airport turned their heads, Mr. Gibson is not being quiet.

Allie: "I do....I really do....It's just....not right. I need to be with someone my own age."

Mr. Gibson: "Okay. I get it. Let's go home."

You share a Taxi Cab home. The ride is silent as you sit with Allie in the back, and Mr. Gibson in the front. You spend most of the time whispering sweet nothings to eachother, and kissing, rekindling your relationship.

When you get home, the three of you walk up to Mr. Gibson's apartment. You stop in front of it.

You: "Well....see you around."

Mr. Gibson: "Hmm? What? Oh...no my tenants are still in there, I can't kick them out for another month."

You: "What? You knew I was coming home today, you didn't give them a notice?"

Mr. Gibson: "I forgot, but I did eventually....what's the big deal, so I'm staying with you guys for a few more weeks...."

You: "What? No there's no space, you'll have to get a motel."

Mr. Gibson: "Be reasonable, Todd. There's no way an old man like me can do that."

Allie: "Todd, he's right. His health can really suffer in a place like that. He can stay with us, right? He's been doing it for quite some time now."

Still, even with you there, you're unable to kick the old pervert out of your apartment. Begrudgingly, you accept, but only until the tenants in Mr. Gibson's apartment have left. Later that night, you even had to give up the bed to Mr. Gibson, because of his arthritis, and you took the sofa. Not long after the doors closed, you could hear the familiar moaning and creaking of the bed as Mr. Gibson fucks your girlfriend again, despite Allie's protests.

You had hoped to finally have sex with Allie, after months apart, but it's the old perverts cock inside her pussy right now, not yours. After ten minutes, and a crescendo of both of them orgasming in complete sexual bliss, the bedroom door opens. Allie is naked, waddling over to the bathroom with her hand cupping her pussy, trying to stop Mr. Gibson's cum from leaking everywhere.

After she comes from the bathroom, all clean, she spots you on the couch, and sees that you're awake. She comes up to you, in all her naked glory. She's still a bit sweaty from having sex with Mr. Gibson, and her large breasts jiggle sexually in rhythm with her steps. Without saying a word, she pulls down your underwear, revealing your painfully hard dick, and starts sucking on it, lovingly. It doesn't take long for you to cum, and Allie swallows it all.

She gives you a kiss on the forehead, weirdly, and whispers: "Sorry baby....I'll make it up to you....". No doubt she's talking about how she just fucked Mr. Gibson again, even though she said she'd stop.

A few days later, you accompany Allie to a pregnancy checkup with her gynecologist.

Gyno: "Alright, Allie, so when was the conception, roughly?"

Allie: "Should be six weeks ago, or so. Maybe more."

Gyno: "Okay, I'll be using a Vaginal Ultrasound to inspect the embryo. At six weeks or more, we should see something that resembles a little tadpole with a tail."

The doctor prepares the ultrasound, while Allie disrobes. Then he puts the finger of a rubber glove onto this long, thin ultrasound stick, and lubes it up. After searching for a while, you see nothing on the screen.

Gyno: "Huh...."

Allie: "What?"

Gyno: "Are you sure about the conception date? I can see signs of pregnancy, for sure, but this embryo is no older than three weeks, at most."

You: "What? Are you sure?"

Allie: "That's....that's when I last ovulated....."

Gyno: "Oh. Well, there you go, that's when you got pregnant. Not before, for sure."

Allie: "But I thought I was already pregnant....we took a blood test...."

Gyno: "Are you sure? Those are....very accurate. I'd go check with the doctor who performed that test, and see if there was a mistake."

This means that, when Allie was ovulating, and Mr. Gibson was insistent on ejaculating inside of her, she was fully fertile.....and not pregnant. Then he did the same, day after day, for a full week of her womb being fertile.

Your and Allie's heads are spinning. On the drive back you discuss whether or not Mr. Gibson knew about this, or if the test was faulty....

Later, Allie drops you off at home, while she goes grocery shopping. Mr. Gibson is in the kitchen, and you confront him about the timing of Allie's impregnation.

Mr. Gibson: "Aaaahh...yes...I was hoping you wouldn't find out, but I guess it was inevitable...."

You: "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Mr. Gibson: "Well....my doctor, Dr. Erschenbaum, is actually an old college friend of mine. I had him fake the blood test results, because I wanted to impregnate Allie."

The room starts spinning, and you slump into a chair by the kitchen table. Mr. Gibson sits opposite you.

You: "I...I can't believe you...you fucking bastard...."

Mr. Gibson: "Can you really blame, me, son? Allie is a stunning broad. She's the best fuck I've ever had.....ever! She has such supple, juicy, childbearing hips. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make her belly swell with my seed...."

You: "I....I'm going to tell Allie...you fucking asshole....! You took advantage of her kindness and generosity!"

Mr. Gibson: "Uhm...since I'm opening up about this, I might as well come clean about the rest....'

You: "...What? What else could there possibly be?"

Mr. Gibson: "Well...I don't really have arthritis....I had my doctor buddy use his connections to have Allie assigned to me....for nothing. I just wanted to get close to her."

You place your head in your hands, and elbows on the table, in despair.

You: "You....you lying son of a bitch....so when I went to Malaysia...you took the opportunity...."

Mr. Gibson: "Oh...yeah. When you told me where you worked, I figured out a plan to get rid of you, at least for a while. Your boss, Figaro, he owes me more than a few favors from back in the day. It was easy to get him to send you away, also to extend your trip so that I could make sure I could impregnate Allie good and proper."

You bang your fists on the table, and approach the old man in anger. You could stomp the life out of the old randy bastard right this second.

You: "You!!!!"

Mr. Gibson: "Ah ah ah! Before you do anything rash, I thought you might react this way, so I set up a failsafe. I had your boss, Figaro, get his tech nerds set up an encrypted storage. I uploaded all the videos of me fucking Allie....impregnating her....on to that storage. If I don't enter a password into this website here, weekly, those videos get dumped on the internet. Apparently there's this very popular website just full of revenge porn. If anything happens to me, or you don't comply with my wishes, I will let the videos enter the internet, and Allie's reputation will be ruined. Moreover, I can get your fired, so I would watch my words, and actions, carefully, if I were you. Unless you want your lives to get ruined."

You inspect the website, and verify the truth to his story. There are gigabytes of videos of them having sex. You can't let them get uploaded to the internet. Allie would be ruined.

You: "....what do you want...?"

Mr. Gibson: "It's simple. I want you to encourage Allie to continue my arthritis 'treatment'. I've thoroughly enjoyed having bareback sex with her these past few weeks, and I don't want to stop. But I'm a reasonable man, I know that such good things don't last forever. So I'm only going to take ownership of Allie until she gives birth to my child."

You: "Eight months..."

Mr. Gibson: "Give or take, yes."

You: "And what then?"

Mr. Gibson: "After that, I will allow you to move apartments. After which, I will delete the videos. Then you are free to enjoy the rest of your life with Allie, raising my child."

You: "Looks like I don't have a choice....you miserable fucking pervert..."

Mr. Gibson: "I'd stop calling me bad names now, and....one more thing....if you tell Allie, the deal is off. Remember that."

Right that second, Allie enters the apartment with grocery bags.

Allie: "Hey...remember what?"

Mr. Gibson: "Oh nothing, just something about sports...."

Allie: "Oh!"

Mr. Gibson: "Todd here wanted to talk to you about something...."

Allie: "What is it?"

Mr. Gibson stands up, grabs you, and pushes you towards Allie.

You: "I...you know when we talked about....stopping Mr. Gibson's treatment....when I got back?"

Allie: "Oh, yes. If this is about last night, I'm so sorry about that. I'm just so used to...."

You: "....I think that you should continue his treatment...."

Allie: "What? You do?"

You: "....y....yes. It's been....very healthy for him...you both really enjoy it...and you're...already pregnant, so...."

Allie: "Well...I can't say I'm not surprised, but if you say so...."

Mr. Gibson: "He does, and what a marvelous choice, if I say so myself!"

You: "Yeah...."

Mr. Gibson: "Todd here has even offered me his bed, permanently. He's going to sleep downstairs from now on, since we've gotten so well acquainted."

Allie: "Oh, I thought the tenants were..."

Mr. Gibson: "They just moved out, didn't they, Todd?"

Todd: "Yeah....I saw them move just now..." Gibson is clearly lying, there were never any tenants, and now he's making you lie to Allie now, too.

Allie: "Oh...well, I was looking forwards to sleeping next to you, baby..."

Mr. Gibson: "He doesn't mind, because my health comes first, right?"

Todd: "Right...."

Allie: "Uhm....okay, I guess...If that's okay with you, Mr. Gibson can stay with me here."

Later that night, you were packing your stuff away into boxes, and moving them down to Mr. Gibson's disgusting apartment. It was never fumigated, or cleaned, for months. Meanwhile, Allie is giving Mr. Gibson his daily bath.

When you're walking out the door with some clothes, you can see Mr. Gibson and Allie come out of the bathroom, naked and still a little wet. Mr. Gibson is completely erect, bouncing in rhythm with his steps. He slaps Allie on her wet butt, hard.

Mr. Gibson: "Ugh...I'm going to fuck you so hard...."

Allie: "Ohhhh, Mr. Gibsooon....Todd is right there...."

Mr. Gibson: "He doesn't mind, do you?"

Todd: "N...no...okay....."

Allie: "Oh...okay, in that case....I'm really horny, too...."

You close the door, and move the clothes into Mr. Gibson's empty closet. In a few minutes, you remember you forgot your laptop in the bedroom. When you get back upstairs, the apartment is filled with sounds of sex, and the bedroom itself is filled with the distinct smell of sex.