Home Office Fantasy

Story Info
Submissive daydreams about WFH with her Master.
2.7k words
4.14
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a simple chime and text splayed across screen - What are you wearing for the meeting? - Savannah found her work day swiftly improved. His unexpected inquiry briefly distracted productivity as she stumbled over how to reply. She hastily started typing - Are you asking after what everyone can see or what you - before regrouping.

Surveying an empty office, her glance fell to her tits and she felt herself a genius for wearing her favorite bra today. One finger tugged her low-cut dress down a little further while another hit capture on a close-up of her cleavage and a hint of her smirk. Glancing at the image, attempting impartial judgement, she assigned a dayum and hit send. Immediately her body flooded with a healthy balance of fear and excitement, and she squirmed in her chair until the reply finally came through - Very inappropriate workplace behavior - and her heart hit the floor, until his next.

Good thing you have an inappropriate boss.

- -

"Sir?" she tentatively whispered. His eyes remained tethered to his desktop screen, barely registering another human stood present. Mhmmm rumbled from his throat.

"Master?" she inquired a little louder and his head whipped her direction. Blood rushed from frontal lobes to loins. She hadn't used that form of address before, but the attention it now commanded forced her to bookmark it in her lexicon. His eyes caught her silhouetted in his office door frame wearing a small black dress and tall heels that accented her own frame quite nicely. It seemed to have the desired effect as his eyebrows rose, chair swiveled, and one hand motioned for her to enter.

"I don't hear that too often," he chuckled before putting his devilish grin away and returning to business. "How can I help you," he uttered with distinct authority; less a question, more a command. She assumed from the earlier playfulness that he wanted to see her, but he held his gaze waiting for her to infuse the moment with some semblance of company credibility. Of course, she thought to herself, he shouldn't initiate anything. Or he wants me to beg.

"Well, I accidentally deleted one of the accounts from my portfolio... and," her eyes fell as she lost confidence in her scheme, "I know that requires some punishment before.. you.. restore it with your private backup," as her voice trailed off.

"Savannah," he started, and her body involuntarily softened at his vocalization of her name. Knees weak, her eyes rose just enough to catch a brief smile play across his lips as he continued, "You're so sure I have a back up for you to use?"

Stepping forward, she volleyed, "Well, yes, that seems like a precautionary measure you would take, Sir." A glint in his eyes joined questioning eyebrows, so she continued, "And you seem to play it safe...Am I wrong, Sir?" Another smile crossed his lips - one that she didn't quite know how to interpret.

"You're not wrong about deserving punishment, especially in that attire," as his eyes danced across her figure. Opting not to answer directly, "That little distraction you sent earlier got me a bit behind, and I would appreciate your assistance before we restore that account." Savannah noted his disregard for her 'playing it safe' comment. Seriousness returned to his voice as he turned back to his computer and continued, "I'm assuming we're close to, if not the last ones here tonight but," as he resumed typing, "Please close the door."

Savannah turned from him to comply and, although she could still hear his fingers typing, she could feel his eyes now burning into her backside. Taking her time stepping back to the door, giving his eyes a chance to wander, she mentally reassessed. While they had flirted for quite some time now, nothing too dangerous had happened... yet; now she simply couldn't get him out of her mind. The way he teased her over messages had become too much and she needed to see what this man was capable of in the physical form.

When she turned from the closed door, Savannah found his eyes again bound to the screen and rolled her own. As she made her way towards his desk, she inquired casually, "So how can I help?"

Typing discontinued as he sat taller and twisted his head her way with eyebrows raised.

"How can I help you, sir?" she tried.

He smirked with a head tilt, encouraging more from her.

"How can I help you, Master?" she tried again.

A grin and twinkle in his gorgeous eyes solidified it.

- -

"Let me show you what I've been working on," he stated, so seriously that she obediently put on her good little worker hat. "I need you to take over this, and show me a final draft by the end of day tomorrow," he continued solemnly, and she replaced her salacious agenda with an earnest attempt to get a better view of his screen. Leaning across his desk, she scanned the open document, searching for identifying markers and patterns. As her eyes flitted across his screen, she could feel his shift towards her tits, now in rather close proximity to his face as she hunched forward.

"Why don't you come around for a better view," he suggested gently. It wasn't a demand, nor a question, but an invitation to allow him the lead. She took it, and floated around to his side of the desk. There was no extra chair near though, so she paused standing at his side. With a soft chuckle, he reached a hand to her lower back and guided her to his out-stretched leg. Had anyone else tried such a way to get her close, she would have scoffed at the audacity; with him and the tingle that now ran up her spine... well, she took a seat.

"I promise I won't bite," he advised playfully as his eyes returned to his screen. Oh, she thought, but I really hope you would.

- -

At her regular communal desk far from the executive enclave, Savannah had always found her boss handsome and alluring, but ultimately dangerous fodder for her fantasies. Sitting on his lap now, she found him downright intoxicating. She could barely focus on the words coming from his mouth, commands directing her fingers where to click and what to type and how to finish this so-far very mundane project, when his cock was mere inches from her ass and his musk flooded her senses.

Fantasies running rampant, Savannah's focus slipped and suddenly she felt his fingers overlay hers to redirect the mouse. He caught her off guard, unfortunately, and her hand flinched so dramatically that she sent a nearby jar flying. Looking down at a floor now scattered with pens, pencils, and usbs, she quickly bent at her waist to duck under his desk and pick up the mess.

"Don't worry about it," he was saying a bit irritated, "Really," as she grabbed up tchotchkes, until she backed up further into him in order to get the few pens that rolled. "Well," as he sat back, "I do need those," he continued, annoyance replaced by lust. They both had become acutely aware that her ass sat squarely over his hardening cock. Savannah squirmed at the opportunity.

"Of course, Master," she mewed as her hand reached forward and her ass attempted to coax the bulge in his pants. "Just one more item," she teased as her cheeks writhed against the zipper positioned over his harding appendage. After ducking back up from under the desk with an extra wiggle for good measure, she rolled her spine up against his torso until she sat straight against his form. The desktop screen in front of them reflected eager smiles on both faces.

His lips turned toward her skin as he asked, "Why do you keep calling me that Savannah?"

"Master?" she clarified, but his dick jumped in reply, "because you seem to like it."

"Yes, unfortunately it seems I've made that rather obvious," as his breath warmed her neck, "but that doesn't answer why you like to call me that."

Her mind raced with a dozen answers, flipped through hundreds of fantasies, before choosing honesty again. "Because I trust you to make me cum," she stated timidly. Most would have reserved all blood for blushing, but Savannah found the surge traveled south. Fuck I hope I was right about him, she thought as she continued, "It's an anticipatory 'master' Master."

If he was wary or uncomfortable or offended, he certainly didn't let it show. Instead, his hand left the armrest and fell gently onto her exposed thigh as he crafted his response. She melted back into him as her hips gyrated on his lap. Her eyes closed as his fingers traced along her inner thigh under the short skirt of her dress. His breath now hot in her ear, "You must find satisfaction everywhere... seems like something only a slut would say." Her mind flashed to all those times she masturbated thinking of him - if only he knew how many times he'd already made me cum - and smirked.

"No," she replied curtly as his fingers reached her now soaked thong. His entire body stiffened, seemingly unsure if she was demanding he stop or surprised by her swift dismissal of his downplay. "No one else has been appealing in the right way," she assured him, and his fingers began to rub her pussy through the thin fabric. "I haven't cum in a very long time, Sir," she managed almost breathlessly. The last was less a reason and more a request.

"Back to 'sir' now?" he teased, continuing to explore the edges of her thong, "I would think men and women alike would be begging for the chance to play with you."

"I'd rather be the one made to beg," she tested. His cock jumped. She shuddered as his fingers slipped past the fabric and inside her. She whimpered as he immediately found her g-spot.

"Well then, let me earn my title."

- -

"Stand."

She opened her eyes to the demand, as his hand left her skirt. She had lost track of time as one hand teased her wetness and the other explored her heaving, tender chest. Now she wondered if he changed his mind, or - worse - had been cruelly edging her before dismissing her.

"Wait, please, I haven't cum in so long," she muttered, "please make me cum first."

"I don't like to repeat myself," he said brusquely. Suddenly unsure of the title he intended to earn - CEO or Master - Savannah wiggled her ass off his bulge and her heels found the floor. Now standing between his widening knees and facing the desktop, she found herself shivering with anticipation.

"With one hand only, take off that thong," he commanded.

Resting one hand on his desk, she used the other to shimy her thong down one hip then the other until it rolled over and off her ass and fell to her ankles. She stepped out of it while replacing her hand on the stable surface in front of her. His hand again traced up her thigh and she hoped he couldn't tell how much her body trembled at his touch.

"Lean forward," his commands continued, "and use one hand to lift this tiny skirt." She hesitated but complied. "I've been waiting a long to see this ass of yours," he offered by way of explanation. She smiled to herself as the hand that had traced up her thigh landed a smack on her cheek, and - though it stung - she didn't budge. He had successfully stopped her trembling. His other hand quickly joined the fun, as one bounced on her ass and one began to again massage her wet pussy.

"How would you like to cum first?" His diction didn't go unnoticed; the confidence in the first was undeniable.

"Oh absolutely any way you'd prefer as long as it's soon" swam out of her mouth as his long capable fingers plunged back into her. She managed to murmur "please master" as he found all the right spots with just the right rhythm. Suddenly her knees were weakening and vision blurring and she felt herself let go for the first time in months. He continued with fervor until she collapsed forward on his desk with a quiet "thank you so much, I really needed that."

"Satisfied so easily?" he toyed.

"Just very appreciative, Master," she managed.

His reply restored her energy: "Well I'm not done yet."

- -

Before she could turn around, he had undone his pants, stood, and placed his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. "You're so tight for my fingers," as he rubbed the head along her pulsing, soaked lips. "I need to know what you feel like on my cock," as he gathered her wetness on the head of his cock, relishing in the willing warmth of her cunt.

Unable to take the sensation much longer, he pushed through and held her tight by the hips while the full shaft split her deep in one confident thrust. Sprawled atop his desk with her dress around waist, he literally took her breath away as his thrusts continued. His hands left her hips and found one shoulder and a healthy grip of her hair. Forcing her to arch her back, taking control of her body, he quickly managed to make her cum again and she writhed before him. Her pussy greedily grasped for every inch of him as she lost feeling in her legs, struggling to maintain her stance against the desk. She was sure he would cum soon at the pace he held, which she imagined rivaled any god. Instead, he let go of her hair and smacked her ass cheek again.

"Turn around and sit at the edge," he commanded. She did as instructed, ensuring her dress was fully off her tits as she moved to face him. As she took off her bra and he removed his shirt, she looked up to his hungry eyes with her own. He surprised her by lifting her chin and kissing her, first softly then giving way to something far more greedy. The room blurred. His lips fell to her neck as he rubbed his cock along her clit, teasing her to an uncontrollable state, before once again pressing into her. She fell back onto the desk as his thrusts intensified, her body in his full view, tits bouncing and legs splayed.

"You're going... to make me... cum again... Master" she managed between breaths, attempting to encourage him as her pussy tightly gripped onto him. Her enjoyment already made audible between their motions, Savannah was surprised when he demanded more of her.

"Beg first," as his hand seized her breast, "Prove how much you need this too."

"Please Master, you feel so good," as his pace quickened and the hand on her waist tightened. "Please make me cum all over your hard cock again Sir," as her mind swam with dirty phrases and each thrust clouded judgement. "You deserve to cum too Master," she managed, "You've been working so hard lately."

His eyes closed in silent acknowledgement that yes, yes he really needed to cum - and really wanted to cum in her. Savannah couldn't hold back the wave any longer herself. "Please cum with me Master," she begged of him.

Choosing to delay no further, he thrust once more until his cock met the end of her. He held her down on the base of his cock as he came hard and deep as she convulsed on him in ecstasy. His hands on her hips absent-mindedly ensured she didn't fall from the desk as his cock enjoyed the grip she held.

Her pussy pulsed, trying to take full stock of him as he filled her before retreating. Stepping back, he scooped her tired body off the desk and set her down onto his desk chair to recover.

"I'm going to grab us some water - sit tight," he said unexpectedly, and she closed her eyes to the overwhelming satisfaction of working from home with the right person.

- -

Savannah woke with a start to the day's meeting notification from her boss. Her screen cheerfully reminded her that WFH didn't include the hunk down the hall. Her eyes searched for her dildo as fingers approved the video chat.

"Hello, Sir"