Say Please

Story Info
A Playful Brat Learns to Say Please.
2.6k words
4.61
15k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NFBM
NFBM
3 Followers

They're just getting home after a very adventurous dinner. They'd gone to dinner at their neighborhood bar, with a toy strapped into her panties. The deal was he held the controller, and if she made any noise or couldn't carry her part of a normal conversation, he got to pick the rest of the evening. If she made it through one cocktail and a burger, she got to plan the agenda after dinner.

She lost. Badly. And he's hungry for his earned reward.

She tries to distract him with hot kisses, pressing her body against him and wiggling as she kisses him. She softly nibbles on the top of his shoulder where it meets his neck and tries to lead him off to bed.

But he tells her they're going in the backyard, not the bedroom.

She pouts a little, but he tells her to go sit in the back and wait for him. She sits on the bench and tries to arrange her body to look as sexy and alluring as possible.

He keeps her waiting.

And waiting. She's cold, and pulls her little black sweater a little closer over her v-neck tank top, and crosses her legs in her very short flowy skirt.

And when he finally comes out, he walks up to her slowly. She reaches up to pull him onto the couch with her, but, he takes a step back, shakes his head, and smiles with a twinkle in his eye.

He's holding a picnic basket, but they've just eaten dinner...

"What's in the basket?"

He answers in a soft voice, somewhere between a whisper and a growl... "Desert" and points to the gate in the back fence.

She unlocks it and they go out into the park. It's dark, none of the lights are on inside the park, only the street lights on the other side.

They come out on the back of a large baseball field with stacks of metal bleachers and a large chain link fence.

She tries to play innocent... "Did you bring a blanket for our picnic?"

He just smiles and starts walking toward her, very slowly, looking her in the eyes the entire time. She starts taking little steps backward, feeling very much like prey... and like maybe she should run... but suddenly her back is against the wall, and before she knows it he's pressed his body against hers, dropped the picnic basket, and put his hands on the fence on either side of her.

He weaves his fingers into the fence, just outside her shoulders, and leans down into her, slowly smelling her hair, running his nose down to her neck, taking a deep breath in.

She giggles, and squirms.

And she quickly ducks under his arm and starts to sprint away to the side, he reaches out, and JUST barely grabs the sweater, using it to pull her back, but pulling it off at the same time.

As he wraps her in his arms, he uses a fuzzy handcuff to clip to her wrist and then clips the other side high up on the wall before she realizes he's pulled the cuffs out of a back pocket.

"I knew you'd run, brat. You were naughty in the restaurant and couldn't stay quiet. You don't have to be quiet here, but you might not want to wake up the neighbors."

He grabs her face in his hands and starts passionately kissing her, and she kisses back, melting into his body.

His hands roam down her face, to her neck, lingering there a moment, holding, then moving down her sides to her hips.

They start moving back up her body, moving over to the center first, and just slightly pressing the front of her skirt between her thighs. He applies just a moment of pressure before moving back up her body and lingering on her tits. He starts nibbling on her neck, and as he does, he reaches inside her shirt and her lacey bra and fondles her. He pulls her breasts out, exposing them to the cold air, and steps back, out of her reach.

She whimpers and says his name.

He sits down on a bench, leans back, and says: "Touch yourself."

"Come on, it's cold, and someone might see. Let's go inside..."

"The sooner you do what I say, the sooner you'll get to go back inside."

"But," she squirmed and wiggled reaching to pull her shirt back up.

"Uh uh. Play with your breasts. Now."

She sighed and looked him in the eyes as her free hand moved to lightly stoke the soft skin exposed to the cool summer night air. Her fingers traced slowly toward her nipple, and the skin reacted to the combination of the cold air and touch by contracting, making her nipple hard. She started feeling a little shy and looked down at her hand. She watched as her thumb and finger gently pinched, imagining his eyes devouring the same sight.

Her hand moved to the other side other chest and repeated the same strokes. This time as her finger closed over her nipple she heard a soft but firm "Harder. Pinch it."

Her breath caught as her heart sped up, but she did. "Roll it." She gasped. "Pull out until it slips out of your fingers." Her moan was definitely audible. When she stopped she was breathing fast. "Now the other one."

This time she looked back up at him as she pinched, rolled, and pulled her nipple. He wasn't looking at her hand or her tits but instead was watching her expression. She licked her lips and looked down, her eyes glancing quickly over the front of his pants. She licked her lips again.

"Are you wet?" Her face flushed.

"I think so..."

"Find out."

She leaned back against the cold metal of the fence, letting it support her. She started to slide her hand into the waistband of her skirt and lace bootie shorts, but he interrupted.

"No. Lift your skirt in front, and move your panties to the side as you touch. Let me see."

She froze, sighed, and her eyebrows knit together, pleading with him with her eyes. But she wasn't quite sure what she was asking for. He silently met her gaze and didn't move.

Her hand went down her thigh slowly, tracing her fingertips against the fabric over her thigh, and slowly started pulling it up. She closed her eyes, the intensity of his gaze watching her as she blushed felt overwhelming. When her skirt was pulled high enough to show the front of her panties, she crept her hand over and started to dip her fingertips under the edge.

"Rub yourself on top of your panties first." She whimpered, but pressed her fingers against the bottom of her mound and sighed deeply, pressing her panties into her lips.

"Now pull them to the side, run your fingers through your lips, and tell me how wet you are."

She used her thumb to pull the edge of her panties over, and slowly slid her fingers from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit. Her eyes sprung open with a little jolt of electricity when she reached her clit and she froze.

"I'm soaked, sir." His grin was wolfish. He sat up straighter, leaning forward a little, but not standing yet.

"Good girl. Taste your fingers."

She looked him directly in the eyes and smiled, a seductive look spreading across her face as she slowly brought her fingers up to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and kept eye contact as she gave one long slow lick and moaned. "Mmmm..."

"Suck them clean. We wouldn't want you making a mess."

"Thank you, sir," and she slid her fingers into her mouth, sucking and licking until no more of her juices were left.

"Now reach down and open the basket. Mhmmm. Do you see the blindfold on top?"

"Uh-uh... Come on, can't we go inside now? Don't you wanna see what else my mouth can do? I can't reach your cock when you have me chained to this fence like this..."

"Put on the blindfold." He sat still, looking her in the eyes, waiting for her to comply. She tried pouting and stamping her foot softly.

"I want to suck your dick!" His only answer was a dark chuckle. She was cute when she thought she could distract him from a plan.

She sighed, realizing he wasn't going to give in. She reached down, picked up the blindfold, and put it on. "What now?"

"Don't. Move." She stood there, one hand chained to the fence above her head and the other at her side. Her tits were still out to the cold air, her panties pulled slightly to the side, exposing her wet lips to the air under her short skirt. She heard him stand and take very slow deliberate steps toward her. He stood so close she could smell the scent of his soap, but he didn't touch her. She leaned her head back against the fence and waited.

He lifted his hand and moved it just barely above her shoulder, not quite touching her, but just close enough to slightly touch the fine hairs on her skin. He lightly moved both his hands in unison over her shoulders, down her arms. She shivered, but not from the cold. His hands moved closer, just barely letting his fingertips touch her skin, moving back up her arms. And then let the weight of his hands settle into his fingers and started moving his fingers over and down her upper chest, towards her full breasts.

Her breathing was coming in short pants now. She stood completely still, slightly arching her back, subconsciously pressing her chest toward him. Seeking.

His fingers traced down around the sides, sliding underneath and cupping her breasts, lifting them slightly. He leaned in with his lips an inch away from her ear and whispered, "You have beautiful tits." Right as he finished the word tits, his fingers slid over her nipples, rolling them gently in his fingers. She gasped and arched her back even more while pressing her shoulders against the fence.

He dropped his hands away from her as his lips slid down to kiss her neck. He took a deep breath, breathing in her scent, and then gave a gentle bite on the top of her shoulder before he stepped back.

She heard him pick up the picnic basket and set it on the bleachers. She could hear the sound of him taking things out, but hadn't had the forethought to see what else was in the basket when she got the blindfold. Her brow furrowed again beneath the blindfold as she waited in the dark.

She said his name with a soft question sound at the end.

"Feeling impatient?"

"Always. And you're being very mean."

"Because I know you like it." She pouted, but couldn't argue.

She heard him walking closer, but he seemed to just be pacing in front of her, slowly.

Suddenly he pressed his body up against hers, holding her to the fence. "I like it too," he whispered as he slid his hands under the sides of her skirt, grabbed the edges of her panties, and yanked them down to her knees.

He stepped away again. She half moaned and half whimpered. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please touch me." No sooner had the last word left her mouth than she felt an intense vibration pressed right against her clit and her breath caught in her throat as her body was overwhelmed with sensation. The hand not pressing the toy against her reached up and stroked her neck, placing his hand lightly over the front of her throat, not pressing or squeezing, but letting her know he could.

And then he stepped away again, withdrawing all the sensations.

She panted heavily as they both stood still.

"Please."

He pressed the toy back against her clit, at a lower vibration setting this time. But his hand went to her nipple this time, rolling it and gently pulling as he moved the vibrator in small circles. He kept doing this longer, until her breath started to catch and a light big of sweat formed on her forehead. Her hips started gyrating against the vibrations on her pussy.

And he stepped away again. She groaned and panted heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"You're MEAN."

"I'm also very nice sometimes though..." He reached down and finished sliding the panties down her legs, helping her step out of them. "Turn around. Put both hands on the fence and spread your legs wider than your hips." She did, wanting to please him so he'd be nice. Knowing she could trust him to eventually give her what she needed. And secretly admitting to herself that what she needed was for him to take this control, to just let her be putty in his hands to shape into a beautiful blooming orgasm. Cumming for him was always so much better than reading naughty stories and fingering herself...

"Stick your ass out towards me." He walked up behind her, and grabbed her hips firmly, pressing his fingers into her soft hips. He ground his pelvis against her ass, letting her feel how hard he was. How excited all of this made him.

"Are you going to fuck me now?"

He didn't answer, but instead reached around in front and started rubbing her clit in the firm circles he knew she liked. She wiggled her hips against him, grinding against his hand. He took a small half step back, and slid one finger into her wet lips. Slowly, knuckle, by knuckle. Letting her feel it gently and slowly until it was buried deep inside her. He took a couple of small strokes, then pulled out enough to add a second finger, while slightly speeding up the circles on her clit with his other hand.

He started finger fucking her fast, and she was gasping and moaning, loud. Much louder than with the toy in the restaurant. It turned out she had had some restraint, even if she did lose.

She cried out his name. "Pleaseeeeee..." He whispered "Cum for me."

Suddenly her body started jerking, and her pussy clenched tight over his fingers in rhythmic beats, matching her heartbeat. He stopped moving his fingers on his clit, and slowed his fingers in her pussy to just barely moving as she breathed hard and struggled to hold herself up by grabbing the chainlink fence. Just as she had almost recovered, he leaned over her back, and whispered in her ear, "You're not done yet."

His fingers in her pussy adjusted slightly and he started curling them, moving them just barely in jusssssttttt the right spot as his fingers started rubbing her still-sensitive clit. She wiggled and reactively tried to get away from the overstimulation, but he had her firmly wrapped in his arms as he pushed her to another level of climax.

"Cum for me, now," he growled behind her. Then with a wry smile she couldn't see, he added "Please." He sped up his fingers inside her in a come-hither motion and felt her whole body stiffen and twitch, as his hand filled with her juices squirting into his palm. He half moaned half growled happily, and adjusted his hands to hold her while he undid the cuff as she collapsed onto him for support.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir." She smiled and looked at him through half-hooded eyes. Her smile turned to one of naughty playfulness: "May I have another?"

He laughed, kissed her hard, and helped her inside to finish the rest of their evening.

NFBM
NFBM
3 Followers