All Comments on 'Home on Leave Ch. 01'

by barry_nine

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you got a good story go with it

let him take mom for the ride of her life.one time wasn't enough for her.she in love and want to be needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Erotic

Very erotic and very very sexy,I loved the description of her waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Definitely, please continue with this story

It is very, very erotic, and reads so real, so pliz continue and make Mike enjoy his mother once and more every time. You write very well, congrats! Dino

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is so real

I really love this story,please dont ask me why just use your imagination.There is a next step but you are the author.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Ready for Chapter 2

Nice hot little tale, but there is so much more you can do with it.

lovingmomslovingmomsover 16 years ago
Peharps?

Please write more chapters.. Lovely story for SURE!

docjessdocjessover 16 years ago
More please

Well written and needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Nice job. Please continue.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
beautiful

Really sweet, mom and son having erotic love and enjoying each other's bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please DO continue

There are so many interesting and erotic elements of this story, please DO continue. The scenario of his mother being the star of the porn video and I could feel her hand around my wrist when she asked her son to stay. Keep writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an outstanding story

I like how Mike and his mother get right to the main event.No cuntlapping or cocksucking (they'll come later), but the boy's fat young penis just sliding up into his own mother's warm wet vagina. "There was no thought of "no this is wrong" or "we shouldn't be doing this". We just went with it." Of course! No need for that old outmoded horseshit that so many boys and their moms laugh at nowadays. The really stupid rule that says that a boy's penis should never ever what are you crazy find its natural home up between his own mother's legs. Mike's mom sees his fine fat penis for the first time in 10 years or more, and she's all aglow. Her baby boy is all "grown up," and he's sporting a real big mommy-pleaser between his strong young legs. That's the way a mother typically reacts. Her kid's now 18 or 20 or so, she hasn't seen what he's hiding in his pants since he was a little boy. Then they used to giggle over it, calling it his "little pippy." Well, his pippy ain't so little anymore. It's a big hard throbbing cock, the delivery system for what her son's got waiting for his mommy in his heavy loaded balls. Like Mike in this excellent story, the son gives his mother the hot incestuous fuck to end all fucks, and, right on time, delivers a great big twatful of creamy semen. Just where a boy's semen belongs. Up the same loving welcoming twat he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it but would love to find out about the video???????? 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous