Home on Leave Ch. 02

Story Info
Stoney and Nicole continue to explore. And are observed.
1.6k words
4.66
9.7k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardadin
Bardadin
53 Followers

This is a continuation of the earlier chapter... read it first!

*****

Stoney and Nicole lay for a very long time, snuggled up together. Nicole noticed they were breathing in unison, every breath synchronized. She smiled remembering that she has read somewhere that it was a sign of two people in love.

"Stoney", she said, "I'm glad we have each other. I have been dreaming of this for a very long time, and it thrills me that you aren't freaked out about it."

He squeezed her tighter for a moment, affectionately. "No, I am not freaked out. I've been dreaming of this, too. Not with the kind of intensity you seem to have, but in a distant, 'wouldn't it be cool if Nicole wanted to make love with me? Too bad it can never happen' kind of way."

Nicole smiled, and kissed the tip of his nose. "Well, soldier, you're a lucky man, then, because I do want to, and it is going to happen over and over. Aren't you glad I've gotten so good at expressing my desires while you were away?"

He laughed. "I'm ecstatic! What is your next desire that needs expressing?"

Nicole tapped his chest. "Next, we need to get all this stuff back into the proper drawers, and remake mom and dad's bed. Then I want to watch you shower, like you promised." She completely ignored the fact that he never actually promised her that show.

They carefully replaced everything in their parents' room, then gathered up their clothing and moved to the bathroom. Stoney moved to embrace her, but she shook her head. "Nuh-uh. I'm watching, not cuddling. Get in there and lather up!"

Stoney dropped his shorts and t-shirt on the floor and stepped into the shower, while Nicole hopped up to sit on the countertop, setting her clothing in the sink. She swung her legs idly, her heels tapping on the front of the cabinet.

Her brother adjusted the temperature of the water, poured some body wash into his hand, and began to lather up his arms, shoulders, and chest. Normally, he would have faced the front of the shower, but he turned to face the clear glass door, meeting Nicole's eyes. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

Nicole nodded. "It's a good start." Her voice took on a lilting, teasing tone. "Now get all slicked up everywhere and show me what you did when you were dreaming of fucking your naughty little sister."

Stoney poured more body wash in his palm, and began to lather up his belly, his hips, his balls, and then - very slowly - began to stroke his rapidly-hardening cock. He tried to meet Nicole's eyes, but her gaze was focused where his hands were sliding up and down on his prick and massaging his balls. He grinned to himself, enjoying being watched, and he periodically paused, hands at his sides, as he gave her a full view of his privates before resuming his actions. Nicole, lost in the moment, tweaked one of her nipples, which hardened and grew at her touch. Her other hand stole between her legs, and she scooted forward to the edge of the countertop to allow herself better access. Her teeth bit into her lower lip, and her eyes glazed over a bit, while her practiced fingers worked at her drooling pussy.

Suddenly, Nicole was struck by an overwhelming urge to feel his cock stretching her pussy. She dropped to the floor, and moved to the shower door, finally meeting Stoney's gaze through the wet glass. She placed her palm on the glass, facing him, and he did the same from the other side. No words passed between them, but the messages flew, telegraphed in their gazes. Stoney slid the glass door aside, heedless of the spray of water onto the bathroom floor, and Nicole stepped into the shower with him. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, and he pulled her close.

Nicole's hand slid down her brother's chest, across his belly, and grasped his raging hard on, feeling his hot rigidity, contrasting with the rubbery surface and spongy head. Stoney gazed at her lustfully, but thinking, as always, of her needs before his own, he said "Tell me what you want."

His sister's voice was low, husky, and sultry as she said "I want to feel my brother's cock stretching me. I want you inside me, Stoney. Please."

Stoney turned her to face the wall of the shower. Standing behind her, he cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She leaned forward, placing her forearms on the tiled wall, and pillowing her face on her arms, thrusting her buttocks back against his hard shaft. Her brother thrust his hips forward, and his cock slid between her legs, gliding along her pussy lips. She moaned, and arched her back, causing the head of his dick to align with her opening. She was wet, and not from the shower spray. He pushed forward, and felt her pussy clasping his cockhead. A second push, and he was halfway inside. Again she pushed back against him, and he was embedded in her fully.

Nicole moaned, savoring the feel of his shaft stretching her, filling her up. "Oh yes, " she said in a low voice. "That's what I want, right there. That's what I have been dreaming about. Now, fuck me, big brother. Fuck your little sister. Make me yours!"

Stoney slowly withdrew until just the head of his prick was still being clasped by her pussy, then pushed inside her again. Her pussy was tight, gripping his whole length, and he was trying to savor every moment, but she was having none of it. "Don't play around: give it to me! I want you to fuck me, Stoney! " His sister moved her hips jerkily back and forth, encouraging him to speed up.

As he picked up speed, he became drawn into the sensation, pounding away at her, staring down at his cock appearing and disappearing, her ass cheeks quivering.

Nicole felt her orgasm building. As he hammered her, she screamed "OH, YES! God, that is GOOD! Take me, Stoney! Take me, fill me, make me yours! God, I LOVE IT!" Her whole body spasmed as she came yet again, this one the best one yet. "Yes!YES! AAAAARRRRRGGGHH!"

Her pussy pulsed with her orgasm, and the sensation sent Stoney over the edge as well. He added his voice to hers, echoing off the bathroom walls "Oh, God, Yes! URRRGH!" Despite having already cum earlier, he produced several massive gouts of sperm, bathing her cervix with the hot ejaculate. As he continued to thrust into her, their combined juices were whipped into a froth, washed away by the warm shower as it dripped out of her, around his shaft.

*****

Ann organized her day's work quickly, and set the parameters so her assistant could finish the processing. She was determined to get out early, and sure enough, by noon, she was climbing into her car to head home. She hummed happily as she drove, thinking of how surprised Stoney would be that she came home early to spend the afternoon with her son. He had been gone almost a full year, and had grown into a man while he was away, but she was sure he would still love to spend time with his mother.

Ann never would have admitted it, even to herself, but seeing his muscular naked body the night before, as he struggled to get up from his fall in the bathroom, had awakened a desire in her. She told herself that she just wanted to spend some quality time with her son, who would only be home for a couple of weeks, but deep down, she hoped he would be working out or lounging around in just his shorts when she got there, so she could feast her eyes on his hard body. Just looking, of course. Those fantasies she acted out with George, those were just fantasies. She'd never actually DO anything with her son. It was just the idea... and that idea had her soaking her panties as she drove.

When she pulled up to the house, though, Nicole's car was in the driveway. Ann experienced a moment of disappointment, but then reminded herself that she hadn't REALLY intended to do anything more than spend time catching up with Stoney, listening to his army stories. It made perfect sense that Nicole probably did had the same idea. Of course Nicole would have skipped a class or two to spend some time with her big brother while he was home. They were always close growing up, and she'd want to hear all about his exploits.

Ann parked in the drive instead of pulling into the garage, since the day was so sunny and pleasant. She didn't think about the fact that the noise of the garage door might have announced her presence, while quietly going in the front door kept her arrival unnoticed. She hung her keys on the hook by the door, and was just about to call out to her children that she was home, when she heard the unmistakable sounds of two people in the throes of passion drifting down the hallway that led to the bathroom and bedrooms.

Curious, she walked quietly down the hall, to the bathroom, where Nicole and Stoney had carelessly left the door wide open. Her gaze took it all in... the clothing scattered across the floor, the steam misting the shower door while not quite hiding the youthful forms engaged in a shameless act of incest. "Take me Stoney! Take me, fill me, make me yours!" No doubt about it, both of her children were completely into the taboo act they were performing.

Ann watched, entranced, until they were obviously winding down from their orgasms, then she tiptoed back to the front door, and opened it before shouting "Kids! I'm home early! Anyone want to do lunch with me?" and loudly closing the door behind her and stepping back into the living room.

Bardadin
Bardadin
53 Followers