All Comments on 'Home on the 4th of July'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I loved the story! Well written and paced, good revenge. One of the reasons I loved it was the fulfilling a wish, all the stars align style of being with his hot teacher that he had daydreams of. If the teacher part is done and it just continues with him and the average looking slut, not sure it will have the same draw to it.

I would read another chapter and see how it went, just my thoughts right now.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I loved the story! Well written and paced, good revenge. One of the reasons I loved it was the fulfilling a wish, all the stars align style of being with his hot teacher that he had daydreams of. If the teacher part is done and it just continues with him and the average looking slut, not sure it will have the same draw to it.

I would read another chapter and see how it went, just my thoughts right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I would get the chance to fuck my Science Teacher. I saw her a few years after I graduated. She got a fat ass after she had her second kid, so she was even hotter.

Thanks for making me think of her again!

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 2 years ago

Freshman year of college French teacher for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, but I’m not convinced part 2 with Ellie is right. How about Mrs Bartholomew or another teacher who hears of the story and wants a sample?

dispatcher59dispatcher599 months ago

Great story, hot sex. Too bad Lawrence didn't cum in Mrs Kime's pussy, and show her ex a big cream pie inside his former wife. Looking forward to a second part, maybe a turn with the ex husband's now ex girlfriend.

For what it's worth, have someone proofread your story before it goes on the site. Generally well written, but a few grammatical errors("too" when the word should be "to", a couple other things here and there), which detract from the flow of the story. Otherwise nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...